Stuck In The Dark (One Direct...

By Marslstar

Kim Marie Chambers or better known as Kimi was just having a normal day at the beach with her family until so... More

Its Started in The Sun but Ended In The Dark
Just A Phone Call Away.
It Was Only A Kiss...
What They Don't Know Won't Hurt Them. Right?
Two Is Better Than One.
Look After Who?
When Forever Comes To An End
Wait! You Loved WHO?!
Catching Dreams.
Confessions Of A Teenage Popstar
You've Got To Be Kidding.
Secrets Secrets Are No Fun.
Do You Really Want The Truth?
But I Thought?
More Than This
That's Just Horrific.
Just Floating On By.
Counting Grains Of Sand.
Change My Mind
Ready To Stand
If You Only Knew
For Whom The Bell Tolls
I Gave You My Heart
A New Friend, A New Problem.
Your Beautiful Heart Of Gold
Every Goodbye
Jumping Back Into The Darkness
A Never Ending Adventure
When We Fall We Fall Together
Can You Save Me?
Water Doesn't Splash At Night
Breaking Hearts and Breaking Trust
Daylight Can't Last Forever
Look To The Not So Brightside
A Drop Of Poison Stings The Tongue
There's Another Heart Fading In The Light
A Note From The Fallen
Helplessly Hoping
When That Special Snowflake Melts
Memories Falling Into Darkness
Am I Better Off Dead?
I'll Try Not To Think Anymore
Break The Plans We Had Before
Live While You're Young
Don't Be Afraid, It's Yes or No
But It's Almost Over
Snow, Dreams, and Hope
Change Your Life
SEQUEL!! "Good Girls Are Bad Girls"

Over And Over Again.

6.8K 47 5
By Marslstar

Hiyah! How are you! I hope your all good because I have A DELAYED OPENING TOMORROW! YAY FOR GETTING TO SLEEP!! <3 Lol sorry im so happy! I really needed to upload a new chapter for this story because to be honest, the last chapter sucked!!! SUCKED! It was rushed and just pathetic! I hope you like this chapter! It's longer and I really like it! ITS GOTS SASS! <3 me gusta sass! lol I hope you like it! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!! <3 LOVE YOU!

---------------------------Marissa<3

LOUIS' POV

I stepped away from the kitchen table and walked towards my bedroom. Today is going to be stressful enough and Perrie decides to show up! I groaned and just ignored Liam calling my name. I dont want to be a part of any romantic conflict. I just want to go to the hospital check on Eleanor and move on with my life. Then again, I can't just run away from it, or well her. She will always be brought up. I mean isn't it just juicy gossip for everyone? She kissed me, in front of a bunch of people, but now she's dating Harry? Yeah as if thats not going to send the fandom into an uproar. "Louis!" My door flew open.

"What Liam!" I turned my head, but Liam wasn't there at my door, my glare fell "Nia-"

"Sorry I bothered you," Niall cut me off and just started walking away.

"Niall!" I called after him, but he didn't return so I walked out and caught up with him rather quickly since he was going at a pretty slow pace, but he looked so upset. "Niall I didn't mean to yell at you alright? I thought you were Liam."

"Why were you going to yell at Liam? He didn't do anything either." Niall frowned.

"I don't know." I finally started breaking down. "Niall, I can't anymore."

"Lou, it's ok-"

"No, it really isn't." I sighed, the realization is hitting me. Hard. "I almost killed Eleanor!" I exclaimed I thought tears would have begun to fill my eyes but they never began. Niall went to speak but but was cut off from the glare I shot at him. "Don't you dare say it wasn't my fault! I broke up with her! I broke her heart! I broke HER! And she still forgave me!"

"She loves you Lou." Was all Niall said. He waited for me to respond. He wanted me to say it, but I can't. I can't say it. He waited, his blue eyes piercing through mine. "Louis-"

"Don't say it!" I yelled.

"Louis you do-" He tried again.

"Stop it Niall!" I was getting even louder.

"What is going on Louis." Liam's voice rung in my ears. Then I saw him come next to Niall. I glared at him. I'm not saying it! Especially not to him!

I pushed past them, "Nothing I'm going to see Eleanor." I said rudely grabbing my keys off the coffee table and walked out the door wiping a tear from my cheek but I still heard Niall's irish accent say the words stirring around in my head as I stepped out.

"He doesn't love Eleanor anymore."

I wanted to cry as I stepped into my car but I couldn't. It's true, I've fallen out of love with Eleanor! I didn't try to! It's not even Kimi coming into my life! I jut don't love her anymore, my hands clenched around the stirring wheel after turning into the hospital parking lot. I walked slowly into the building. Will she be able to tell I'm faking it? I'm doing it for her anyway. I really need to at least seem like I love her.

ELEANOR'S POV

I've always hated hospitals, especially when your stuck being a patient. Just trying here all day as not something I want to be doing. I ask to walk around but they keep saying my mind ready to be pushed that far. Blah Blah Blah. I feel fine, besides my mind has been filled since Louis' call last night. Did he really miss me? He sounded so genuine, I can't help but smile whenever I think about him. I sat up glancing at the clock, it's almost 12! VISITING HOURS! I took the brush from my bedside table and combed through all the knots in my hair. I wish I could put make up on but that could 'mess' with my mental confidence, bullshit. I sat in wait and about 20 minutes later Louis walked in with such a nervous look, "Lou?"

"H-Hi Eleanor." I watched him walk over to me and smile weakly.

"Louis are you alright?" I asked trying not to smile because the fact he even came here today is amazing.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Louis smiled at me it still wasn't a real smile.

"Louis Tomlinson , your lying to me." I whispered and he just frowned. He's really not that good at lying.

"Eleanor..." He began but froze trailing off. I went to tell him he didn't have to tell me right now but he continued. "There is a lot of drama going on right now. with Zayn and Perrie. Even Nialler, I yelled at him and" He stopped and began laughing. "I'm a wreck."

"Lou." I smiled and stood up off the bed giving him a hug. "It's okay Louis. It's okay!" I just held him and he broke down right in front of me, right in my arms. You'd think I'd be the one crying! He pulled away from me and smiled.

"Thank you Eleanor...Thank you." He whispered leaving forward and kissed me. I kissed back but something wasn't right. The love he used to kiss me with was gone. I pulled away and saw his face. He was staring sat me with dull blue eyes. I wanted to say something but someone else did.

"Eleanor!" I turned and watched three people file into my room. Liam's voice continued, "Hiyah! How are you feeling?"

I smiled, "I'm fine now. Ready to go home but they won't let me go."

Niall's voice came from behind me and I flipped around, "Why won't they let you go?" My eyes watched a girl who stayed close to Niall, I completely forgot about Niall's question as I looked at her. She was pretty with blond hair about a little longer then her shoulders and clue eyes. I looked at her and she looked at her her blue eyes filled with a look of guilt. "Eleanor?"

"Yes?" I snapped away from my thoughts and the four others in the room stared at me, "Who i-"

"Hi..." She cut me off and finally spoke. "I'm Roxanna."

"Hiyah Roxanna," I smiled, I wanted to be as nice as possible. "I'm Eleanor Calder." She nodded and returned my smile, but I let my smile fall slightly, "So why are yo-"

I can never finish a sentence around these people. "She's with me." Niall wrapped his arm around his waist. "Roxi and I are dating."

"Roxi?"

"It's my nickname. Kimi gave it to me when we were younger." Louis turned to me and my smile fell even more now. Kimi...wasn't she the girl Louis said he fell in love with? And thats why he broke up with me? I returned Louis' look with a frown. Roxi looked between us, "What? Did I say something wrong?" For once Niall and Liam stayed quiet.

So Louis had to, "No, it's nothing. I'm just not to sure is El really likes Kimi." Roci's face fell, it was just a simple mistake.

"It's okay! It's not that I dislike her! It's just I'm not sure if well we'd get alone." I tried to smile but it must have looked so forced. I decided it was time to get off the topic. "What was you question again Niall?" I smiled turning to the irishman.

He looked up at me his cute smile seeming to glow. "Well I wanted to know why they couldn't let you go?"

I sighed, "They think I'm crazy." I then chuckled, "I guess I must be. I just tried to off my self didn't I?" No one said anything so I had to, I sat down on my bed. "Honestly." I began. "I think I am crazy."

"Elea-"

"Not that that Lou." I smiled at him, "I'm crazy in love with you."

ROXI'S POV

Crazy in love with him? I wanted to roll my eyes but I really shouldn't. I know Kimi and Jerrica don't really like the whole 'Elounor' ship but I never had a problem with it. I watched Louis just start lauighing and hug her. She was practically glowing of happiness. I looked at Liam and Niall, we all know. He's faking it. "Ms. Calder?" a nurse called into the room and she turned.

"Yes?" She smiled brightly.

"Your parents are here." We looked directly to Louis who's eyes widened.

"Alright! Send them up!" Eleanor smiled then saw Louis' expression. "You can stay if you would like."

He shook his head, "I don't think they would want us to intrude." Eleanor's face began to fall but he smiled, "Hey smile! I'll call you tonight babe." She nodded and he gave her a quick kiss.

"Bye Eleanor!" I exclaimed along with Niall while I followed him out.

"Stay Well! Bye El!" Liam chuckled, "Awe! That rhymes!" He followed us and Louis met us outside. Liam's smile was gone, "Lou."

"What Liam?" Louis snapped and my facial expression went straight to shock.

Liam glared at him, "Excuse me. You have no right to be mad at me."

"Guys can we night fight?" I asked, "Isn't that one of the reasons that we left?"

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked and I sighed.

"The house was just filled with yelling, Perrie. Zayn and Jerrica just kept fighting." I groaned as Niall explained. "It's just aggravating. My head was pounding and I hate hearing Zayn so upset and yelling. I hate it." He frowned. I hugged him and he looked down at me with a cute grin, "Your adorable." I smiled with an even bigger grin and he hugged me tighter.

Louis sighed, "What about Harry and Kimi?"

"They went to the beach, that's where we are going now to meet them there." Liam smiled at Louis who let a small smile spread across his face,

"I need to change though."

"Yeah do too Nialler." I blushed.

"That's fine! We can all go back to the house. We really should check on Zayn." Niall explained with a worried look.

"It's going to be fine. I'm sure they've talked it through." Liam smiled and Niall nodded. We got in the car and drove back to the house. Louis arrive just after us and we all walked in together. I thought it was quiet until I heard Zayn's voice echo through the house.

"I can't believe your beggin me to get back with you! You cheated on me Perrie!"

"Your being an ass about it! It was drunk! It doesn't matter!! GET OVER IT!" Perrie squealed. "You can't seriously leave me for someone like her!?" Is she talking about Jerrica? My question was answered from the small sobs coming from the couch. I ran over and the yelling continued.

"Jerrica? Whats wrong?" I asked while Liam, Niall and Louis ran into the other room to stop Zayn and Perrie from fighting.

"They've been fighting all day! She is saying all this stuff....that I don't deserve him or I'm not pretty enough." Jerrica sobbing as I pulled her into a hug.

"Jerrica you know that is not true at all." I pulled away and sighed. "We are going to the beach to meet up with Harry and Kimi, you should come, you know get away from all this fighting."

"What about Zayn?"

"Liam will talk to him, he will probably stay here and talk it out with Perrie, but I'm not sure."

"Alright. I'll go change." Jerrica sighed softly and walked away from me to her and Zayn's bedroom. I wonder where they were figh- "GET OUT I NEED TO CHANGE!" Jerrica yelled and I heard groaned. Well I guess they were in Zayn's room.

I walked over to Niall once they all came into the living room. "So um, whats going on?"

"We are going to the beach." Niall shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "OH!" He chuckled. "Zayn's coming with us and Perrie is going to the airport her flight is going to leave at 2."

"Isn't ot 1:32?" I asked glancing at the clock to see that I was right. I sighed. "Alright, I'll go change." So I went into Niall and I's room and I changed quickly meeting everyone else in the living room. They were waiting for me and I looked around, "Where's Perrie?"

"She just left." Zayn smiled looking down at Jerrica and holding her close against his body, his arm around her waist. "Ready to go?" I nodded and we all went out and into the car, it only took about 15 minutes to drive down to the beach but another 10 to find a parking spot even close to where Kimi and Harry decided to go. Eventually we did find a spot and met up with the two who were laying in the sun.

"Wow what a fun party." I rolled my eyes and Kimi looked up from her spot and smiled.

"Roxi!" She jumped up and hugged me, Harry groaned and shifted in his spot. Kimi hugged Jerrica as well and started talking about what happened with Perrie and Zayn.

Liam blinked and stared at Harry, "Were you sleeping?" Harry groaned and nodded. "Didn't get much sleep last night." He then shook his head and Kimi turned glared at him. "Woah..." Liam turned to Kimi who sighed.

"We watched the whole movie alright? Nothing happened." Kimi sighed and once again Harry nodded. Louis stayed focused on Harry with a glare. "Hey you okay Louis?"

"Yeah!"

"How's Eleanor?" Kimi asked and Louis actually smiled.

"She's doing great. I can't wait till she can come here with us. It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked and Kimi and I both nodded.

I saw Niall smirk, as Harry got up. They made eye contact. "It really is isn't it?" My eyes widened and Kimi and I glared at our boyfriends. "I wonder what it feels like." Niall picked me up bridal style and ran at the water while Harry pulled Kimi over his shoulder I could hear her yelling.

"HARRY STYLES YOU PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" But we had already hit the water. Niall let me down softly onto my feet into the cold water.

"Alright!" Harry laughed and threw Kimi into the water.

"Harry! I'm going to kill you!" She yelled running over to Harry and wrapping her arms around his neck. She leaned in to kiss him and he closed his eyes and did the same, then she pulled him down under the water. Harry came up and glared while she laughed. "Told you!" She smiled and Harry just smiled and stole himself a kiss. We all swam in the water for a while while Liam, Louis Zayn and Jerrica stayed on the beach. We went to swim out farther and Harry was about to throw a kicking and yelling Kimi again when Louis called us into the water.

We ran out and looked at him confused, Zayn was standing there extremely pissed off, "Whats going on?" Harry asked shaking his hair.

"Okay baby tarzan" Liam rolled his eyes and sighed. "Perrie missed her flight...she has to stay with us until she can get another flight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 40 5
The thing about your first love is that even after it destroys you and you hide it away in the back of your closet, behind your old high school yearb...
111 1 13
Emma Samuels moved to Holmes Chapel in Cheshire from Buffalo New York three years ago. She's been dealing with social anxiety her whole life but than...
933 10 54
Harry Styles/One Direction FanFic Recent high school graduate Olivia Hartman never thought community college would be part of her plan. In fact, she...
23 0 10
"Harry.. I just can't do this anymore.. It's not working between us." I slowly whispered to him. "What!? How can you say that? Things have been going...