Short Love Stories✔️

By Inkedbyheart12

(NOT EDITED) This book is the collection of short love Stories. 1. Way to your heart (completed) 2. Fragranc... More

1.Way to your heart
2.Way To Your Heart
3. Way To Your Heart
4. Way To Your Heart
5. Way To Your Heart
6. Way To Your Heart
7. Way To Your Heart
8. Way To Your Heart
1. Unexpected Love
2. Unexpected Love
3. Unexpected Love
4. Unexpected Love
5. Unexpected Love
6. Unexpected Love
7.Unexpected Love
8.Unexpected Love
9.Unexpected Love
10. Unexpected Love
1.Tangled threads
2.Tangled Threads
3. Tangled Threads
4.Tangled Threads
5.Tangled Threads
6.Tangled Threads
7.Tangled Threads
8. Tangled Threads
9.Tangled Threads
10.Tangled Threads
11. Tangled threads
A/N
12. Tangled threads
13. Tangled threads
15. Tangled threads
16. Tangled threads
17.Tangled Threads
18. Tangled threads
19.Tangled Threads
A/N
20.Tangled Threads
21. Tangled Threads
22. Tangled Threads
23. Tangled Threads
24. Tangled Threads
25.Tangled Threads
26. Tangled Threads
27. Tangled Threads
28. Tangled Threads
29.Tangled Threads
30.Tangled Threads
31. Tangled Threads
32.Tangled Threads

14. Tangled threads

6.6K 479 28
By Inkedbyheart12

"Are you mad or what?" Zubair held his arm ,halting his motion.

"So you want me to abandoned my wife just like dada jaan abandoned his only daughter?" Uzair was furious on his grandfather's behaviour at this crucial situation.

"He can't just say 'I've no daughter" when he hear that she is kidnapped. He should keep aside his grudges atleast when she is in danger."

"He is mad at phuppu jaan that's why he said that." Zubair tried to calm him down.

"Whatever,now leave me .I need to go .My wife must be waiting for me ." Uzair jerked his hand and marched towards the exit.

"Why the freaking hell you are behaving so idiotically." Zubair again held his arm.

"We can't just go and rescue them . We need a plan to act upon. The way you are behaving will put their life in danger." At that uzair scrutinized his gaze on him and sighed frustratingly.

"Come with me." Zubair dragged him towards the library.

                      ************

"Am I speaking to Azam?" Fakhira Begum's voice sliced the thick silence of the library.

"Yes you are? May I know who are and what can I do for you?" Hearing the desired person's voice ,she sighed in relief.

"Can I come to your home with my daughter Faria Ali Shah?" She asked in low voice.

The silence in the other side made it clear for Fakhira Begum that Azam was now deciphering the predicament.

"Yes ...." Few minutes later she heard him speak.

"Be ready to welcome me with nikah khawan ( islamic scholar who make the nikah happen)  tomorrow at sharp 9am .

She sighed ,her heart heavy with the decision she made.

Her eyes teared up making her vision blur.

Wiping her tears ,she stood up with determination and went to her daughter's room . She needed her to prepare as it was only 10 hours left for her take her daughter to Azam's home instead the parlour.

                 **************

Sudden creak of the door brought her out of the past .

The man who had kidnapped them entered the room holding a flambeau since it was dark . The little light which was sipping in from the ventilators were also gone after the sunset.

Faria and eishal glared him whilst setting their duppatta properly.

"Let us go." Eishal growled and was about to march towards the man but Faria held her hand halting her motion.

"Keep calm." Faria whispered in her ear and turned towards the man.

"Shouldn't I know the reason behind my kidnapping?" She stared him directly in his eyes ,the yellow flame and the Taciturnity around making the atmosphere mysterious and scary for the two lady.

"Well well ,why so hurry ? I will tell you everything but first let me have a seat." A man entered followed by his  sinister voice .

Faria's eyes widen with mixture of surprise and fear.

"Durrani uncle." She gasped.

"I'm glad you remember me." He said and sat on one of the chair.

"Why you kidnapped me?" She asked after few minutes ,not being able to tolerate his piercing hateful gaze.

"I will tell you everything but first let me have a look of the murderer of my son." He said and resumed looking at her.

"Murderer." Eishal's lips moved inaudibly and eyes widen unbelievably.

She nowhere looks like a murderer.
What have I done? I've jumped in someone else's personal problem.

I wish I was with uzair.

Eishal started shaking like autumn leaves.
She knew, she was in a big trouble.

Please uzair forgive me . I love you .
I wish I could tell you this.

Please save me. I want to see you once before I die .

Her heart screamed due to the agony she was feeling.

   ***********

All the males of the haweli except Zulfiqar were assembled in the library ,when Asad's phone went off.

It was unknown number.

He was about to disconnect the call when Abbas gestured him to pick it up.

"Hello." He said and waited for the other person to speak.

"Well hello mister Asad Ali Shah. As presumed you are well aware of your dear sister and of course your daughter in law being in cage." He laughed at the end.

"What do you want?" Asad growled .

"My son , can you return him?" He said and cut the call.

"Baba jaan has kept us in dark on the whole fiasco about Faria. We must know before planning anything." He threw his phone on the table , frowns lining his forehead.

"I will tell you." Fakhira Begum's loud voice boomed in the library .

She gracefully walked towards them .

************

"Amma jaan , I can't do this. This will break baba Jaan's and Durrani uncle friendship." Faria straight away denied when she heard her mother's plan.

"Don't worry about anything . When I have a chance ,I can't let you marry that useless brat." Fakhira Begum scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Amma jaan......."

"Ssshhhh. Don't say anything. Trust your Amma jaan and do as I say." She shushed her and started packing her bag with her necessities.

" I will come to meet you with your baba jaan as soon as he calms down." She assured her chicken hearted daughter.

"Amma jaan." Saying she hugged her tightly and basked in her motherly love sobbing for the loss that would come on her way .

The night passed with new dawn which was as dark as the night itself for Faria.

As planned , Fakhira Begum took her daughter to parlour with her own group of trusted guards.

And soon enough ,she was sitting in the living room of that vast mansion of Azam Sherwani.

Azam's family were very open minded. They didn't have any problem on accepting Faria as a daughter in law inspite of the situation.

And soon nikah was done .

"I give you my daughter with a hope and trust that you will protect her with your life and love her unconditionally." Fakhira Begum held Azam's hand and gave Faria's hand on his, her voice breaking at the end.

She turned on her heals without sparing any second glance to them leaving behind a sobbing Faria.

Fakhira Begum returned haweli with teary eyes.

She didn't let anyone know that Faria was not in the haweli ,not until the time of nikah.

***********

The nikah ceremony was kept completely private. No one was invited from the village.

Durrani ,his wife and son was present there in the haweli with Qazi Sahab alongwith their two bodyguards and Azhar Durrani's best friend Adil Hussain.

"Bring her." Zulfiqar ordered the maid ,when it was time for nikah.

She nodded and went towards her room to bring her for the nikah ceremony.

But the room was empty. She searched for her everywhere.

"She...she is not here." She came running and meekly informed him.

"What do you mean she is not here." Zulfiqar roared and and everyone left theri seat with horrified look.

"Search for her." He ordered .

But in all this fiasco Azhar Durrani went pale. He started breathing heavily and in few minutes he collapsed leaving everyone on panick mode.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

How r u guys?

So how's the chapter?

Please do vote , comment ,share and recommend.

I know Ramadan is exhausting but please do care to drop some comments for me.

Will meet you guys with next update

Love♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
34.6K 1.6K 19
A collection of short stories. "Ye choti choti kahaaniyan Aapke Dil ko chulien gi Kabhi aapke chehre pe muskurahat Kabhi gussa, kabhi udaasi Magar i...
257K 12.7K 49
"ʙᴇᴘᴀɴᴀʜ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it
50.2K 2.3K 15
◎ My 2nd book on short stories ◎ The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❤️ ♡ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...