My Best Friend's Step-Brother...

By YeolieBae_

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxiou... More

Notes By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 21

34.8K 1.2K 695
By YeolieBae_

🎉🎊🥳Thanks For 405 Followers guys🎉🎊🥳Feels Like I'm Getting There. I'm so proud!!

Bria's POV

I rose the following morning to be met with an empty bed. Although I was disappointed I understood the reason. There was a little note on the pillow next to me and I took it up to read it.

Good morning baby, I slept well and I hope you did too. I'm sorry I didn't wake you but you looked too peaceful. We should do this more often.

Yours,

A.

P.s Next time we sleep over at my place. Your room gives me the creeps.

I couldn't help but smile after reading the note. This was my first time seeing Ace's hand writing and it was just as neat as him. The letters were a little slanted though so he is probably left handed. I reread the note a few times and smiled each time I did. Ace can be so corny at times.

I got up and got ready for school. Today is gonna be a good day. After getting showered and dressed I went down stairs to greet my mom. She was also in good mood. Breakfast was actually fun for once.

"You look happy" she commented.

"I am. I had an amazing dream" I told her but I'm not even sure if she even heard me. Her eyes were glued to her phone. I grabbed my keys and head out for school.

When I got there Ash was already there. "You're early" I commented.

"Yeah, I asked mom for a ride"

"Oh. So you and Ace are still fighting?"

"No. Not really. I just didn't wanna see him"

"How come?"

"Could you believe that ash*ole has a girlfriend?!" she snaps.

"Wow, easy Ash. Calm down. What's wrong with him having a girlfriend?"

"Everything!" She yelled. I gave her a confused look but didn't comment. I Didn't see how Ace having a girlfriend could bother her. I thought she would be glad that he won't be bullying her for once but it seem as though that is not the case.

Josh came then and greeted us both. I was curious to find out what Ash meant but that would have to be at a later date.

Ash had relayed the story to Josh and he found humor in the situation. "Which girl is crazy enough to date him? She must be on some good sh*t." As we sat under the mango tree, I tuned out Ash and Josh as they discussed Ace. I had a good night and I was not about to let there negativity spoil it.

Hunter: Come outside.

I smiled when I saw his text message. I got funny looks from Ash and Josh but I ignored them. When I got outside the school I saw the jeep parked on the side with the dark windows rolled up. I smiled and shook my head and got in the passenger seat. The minute the door was closed, Ace pulled my lips to his.

"Spend the day with me" he said breathlessly when he released my lips.

"Ace.. I have school" I groaned.

"It's just one day. One day won't kill you. Besides, I've never met anyone who studies as much as you. You'll be fine. Please baby, just one day."

I sat silently as I thought about what Ace was asking of me. I am an intelligent person, that's not the issue. It's just that I've never skipped school before. Ever. I won't know what to do or anything.

"Won't they call my mom to find out why I'm not in school?" I asked stupidly.

"Them? Baby I'm sure they won't even notice you're missing."

"Ouch!"

"I didn't mean it like that " he chuckled. I thought about it some more but Ace took my silence as consent. He start the vehicle and pulled away from the school.

"Ace.. My car. I drove today" I whined.

"We'll come back for it later"

I sent a quick message to Ash and Josh letting them know that I won't be in school and of course they wanted to know why but I told them I'd tell them later.

Ace drove us to the supermarket to buy groceries. He told me to choose anything I wanted and he would pay for it and like the big kid I am, I chose to buy snacks. Lots of it. Ace laughed and shook his head.

"Is this what you're gonna eat all day?" He asked.

"Yes, is it not food?"

"Yes, but they have no nutritional value" he said smiling at me with his head cocked to the side.

"Okay, grandpa" I responded rolling my eyes.

"What did you just say?" He asked and I through my head back laughing. When we got to the cashier Ace eased up behind me and whispered softly in my ear. "When we get home I'm gonna show you exactly what this grandpa can do." My face heated in embarrassment and I was afraid to look the cashier in the eyes after that comment. Ace chuckled softly when he saw my reaction and handed his card to pay for the groceries.

***

When we got to Ace's house, there were trucks parked outside waiting for our arrival. He unlocked the door and head in the groceries then went to speak with one of the truck drivers.

Shortly after Ace spoke to the guy, him and his crew started loading furniture into the house. Ace directed where each piece of furniture should be laid and I started unloading groceries in the fridge. Yup, he finally got a fridge.

A few hours later when everything was put in place Ace and I sat on his big comfy couch to watch TV. "The internet guy is coming a little later to set up." he mumbled and I looked at him with a fake pout. "Is this why you took me out of school?" I questioned rudely.

"Do you wanna get spanked?" he asked.

"What did I do?" I questioned shyly. 

"Come here" he told me and tapped his lap for me to get on. I looked away unable to face him. He grabbed my chin and placed his lips on mine. He then pulled my body on top of him so I was straddling him.

"Why are you so shy?" he asked softly. "One minute you can blow my head off and the next you are shying away. Why is that?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response and hid my face in his neck. Ace's hands trailed up my thighs and it was then I noticed I had picked the wrong day to wear a skirt. He bit my shoulder softly and caused me to shudder a bit. He then bit my neck and ground my ass against him. "Babe-" he began but the door bell interrupted him. I quickly got off of him and stood at the side. He got up and went toward the kitchen.

"Can you get that? I'm a little unpleasant at the moment." he told me but I looked at him confused. He came back around the counter and pointed at his crotch. The stiffness below his belt looked extremely uncomfortable but I found myself wanting to laugh at his dilemma.

He went back into hiding and I opened the door to reveal a middle aged man with a beer belly and overalls.

"Good day Ma'am. I'm here from the cable/internet company. I'm here to see.... Ace Montgomery?" he told me while checking his notepad.

"Come in" I gestured wit my hands. "He is dealing with something right now but I can show you where to set up "

"Sure thing" he responded and followed me inside. I showed him everything and he got to working.

I went into the kitchen to check on Ace and he grabbed me as soon as I entered. He pushed me against the wall and grind his hard-on on my ass.

"You find my situation funny Dont you?" he whispered in my ear.

"A little" I giggled. 

"Well how about I do the same to you huh?" he asked and put his hands under my skirt.

"Are you crazy?!" I whisper yelled and smacked his hand away from me. "The cable guy is right there" I told him, tilting my head in the cable guy's direction.

"So? If you be quiet, he won't know a thing." he said and placed his hand back in my underwear.

"Ace..." I groaned when he started circling my cl*t. Ace removed his hand and sucked on his fingers before shoving two of them deep inside me. His free hand clamped over my mouth to prevent any sounds as he started pumping inside me. I struggled a bit before I succumbed to the pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and Ace nibbled on my ear.

"Dont you dare make a sound" he whispered roughly in my ear and I felt myself getting wet at his naughtyness. He placed rough kisses on my neck and pumped his fingers faster. My knees buckled and I tried to cross my legs but I couldn't. This was not the kind of person I am, so why was I enjoying it so much? I could feel my juices flowing down my legs and for once I didn't feel embarrassed. "I wanna f**k you so bad Bree. You've been driving me crazy for so long." Ace said lowly and I felt my knees buckle again.

"You do that one more time and I'll make sure he hears you. Do you understand?" Ace threatened and I responded the only way I knew how at the moment- I nod my head.

"I said do you understand me?" Ace asked again and I mumbled a quick yes. "When he leaves I'm gonna-" Ace started once again but the cable guy chose to interrupt for a second time. Ace jaw was clenched and he looked just about ready to punch the guy. He slowly removed his fingers from me and placed them at my lips. "Suck" he commanded but I looked at him weirdly. That is so gross, I thought but Ace didn't think so. He looked at me expectantly but I just turned my head. "I'll deal with you later" he told me then licked his fingers clean himself. Damn Ace is gross.

I looked at him as he signed the papers and noticed that he was indeed left handed. When the cable guy left, Ace turned on Netflix and we were able to watch a few shows before we made dinner. We cooked and baked together and it was actually fun. I learned a few things about Ace all while making dinner. Could you believe this guy was allergic to peanuts? I mean really? That was the worst allergy yet. He also hated veggies and his favorite color was white. He was unbelievable.  Also, he is does boxing. That was like the most interesting thing about him and he promised to take me to the gym and show me what he could do.

He also told me about his terrible temper. The only things he refused to talk about were his step sister  and his obsession with cleanliness. In terms of personalities, I think its safe to say that we were polar opposites in every way but he refuses to admit that even though we had almost 100 debates that night.

***

"Ace?" I asked while we were eating dinner.

"Hm?"

"When are you gonna have sex with me?" Ace choked on a piece of lasagna and had a coughing fit.

"Why Dont you look me in the eyes and ask me that again?" He said and I pushed some veggies around my plate.

"Its okay, I'll just ask Josh to do it." I said in hopes of teasing him and getting under his skin and the same time my phone buzzed. It was a message from my mom.

Mom: Sorry sweetie, I won't be home tonight. There's food in the fridge.

I responded to her message immediately. Okay mom. But where are you?
I didn't even get to see her response because an angry Ace pulled my phone from my hand.

"What the hell?!" I screamed at him but he just looked at me with his jaws clenched. He was angry. Is it too late now to say bad joke?

"Ace, I was only kidding about the Josh thing. Can I have my phone now?" I asked and tried to reach for it but he pulled it back from my grasp. I guess I ruined the whole mood now.

Ace grabbed me by the waist and whispered softly in my ear.

"Dont regret this later." Then kissed me full on the lips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey my favorite people. Are you enjoying the story so far?

P.S Where are you guys from?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.7K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
105K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...