π‹πŽπ’π„π‘π•πˆπ‹π‹π„ ; it ima...

By grazersgal

🎈!Β‘ | ❝ π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„ to loserville! ❞ random scenarios i came up with about it characters and the cast ༉‧... More

introduction
β†“γƒ»πˆπ“: 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒・↓
sunflower *:ο½₯゚✧ stanley
sneak in *:ο½₯゚✧ eddie
first date *:ο½₯゚✧ bill
last day of summer *:ο½₯゚✧ richie
library buddy *:ο½₯゚✧ ben
best friend *:ο½₯゚✧ beverly
sweetie in the sewers *:ο½₯゚✧ stanley
i'm here *:ο½₯゚✧ bill
love you *:ο½₯゚✧ richie
okay *:ο½₯゚✧ eddie
see you later *:ο½₯゚✧ mike
you got us *:ο½₯゚✧ beverly
curiosity *:ο½₯゚✧ ben
free as a bird *:ο½₯゚✧ stanley
beautiful *:ο½₯゚✧ eddie
sunbathing *:ο½₯゚✧ beverly
sleepless night *:ο½₯゚✧ richie
heather *:ο½₯゚✧ stanley
spin the bottle *:ο½₯゚✧ bill
β†“γƒ»πˆπ“: 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓・↓
hey neighbor *:ο½₯゚✧ jaeden
truth or dare *:ο½₯゚✧ jack
drunk *:ο½₯゚✧ chosen
counting clouds *:ο½₯゚✧ finn
ukulele baby *:ο½₯゚✧ jack
crampin' *:ο½₯゚✧ jaeden
missed you *:ο½₯゚✧ chosen
pretty portrait *:ο½₯゚✧ sophia
surprise *:ο½₯゚✧ jack
candy aisle *:ο½₯゚✧ finn
skater bae *:ο½₯゚✧ jack

blood bath *:ο½₯゚✧ eddie

464 16 18
By grazersgal

song - bellyache by billie eilish | put on repeat

i walked into my bathroom and primped up a bit for the day at the quarry with my friends. i put on the last layer of lip gloss and reached for the door handle when i heard whispers.

"hello?" i call out.

"down here." the whisper eerily spoke. i looked down the sink drain, squinting my eyes to see if there was anything.

"we all float down here."

"wait, who are you?"

"i'm veronica."

"betty ripsom."

"patrick hockstetter." each voice introduced themselves, sending chills down my spine.

was i going insane?

"come closer."

"wanna see?"

"we float." veronica's voice spoke.

"we change."

i left the bathroom to get a tape measurer in my father's tool box. i placed the end in the drain and lowered it. it kept going and going, and it seemed neverending. 

the measurer abruptly stopped, a relieved sigh tumbled off my lips. i pulled it out of the drain, the end was covered in blood and and clotted tendrils. 

my eyes widened at sight, and before i could do anything else, one of the tendrils wrapped around my wrist tightly and knocked the tape measurer out of my hand. 

my heart pounded through my ears as another one wrapped around my other wrist. i screamed loudly as i tried to wriggle out of the tight grasp of the bloody vines.

multiple tendrils shot out of the drain and practically wrapped around my body. a familiar metallic taste was in my mouth as i yelped. the tendrils pulled me closer and closer to the drain.

there was no use trying to fight its hold on me. my chest heaved up and down quickly as i saw the thick, crimson liquid ooze out of the drain.

blood.

it seemed like it all happened in slow motion. my screams, my cries for help were a complete blur. my throat hurt, my following screams scratchy.

blood spewed out of the drain like a water fountain. it stung my eyes, and my lips were coated with it. it kept spewing and spewing, and i tried to get out of its clutch.

i struggled, and the tendrils let go of me, causing me to fly to the ground. more and more liquid ejected from the sink, my eyes wide from what was happening before me.

it covered every single part of the bathroom. it looked like the inside of a cherry. soon, the geyser of blood became smaller and went back down the drain, along with the bloody vines.

i wailed, my knees hugging my chest as i sat in the corner by the tub.

"y/n, are you okay?" i heard voices from outside of the door. it was them.

"help, please!" i sobbed, my tears stinging my eyes.

the boys opened the door, their eyes widening at the scene before them. their eyes soon landed on me.

"y/n, holy shit! are you hurt? where's the wound?" eddie frantically cried out. he gagged a bit, due to his unliking towards blood. the rest of the losers club scrambled towards me. eddie helped me up off the floor, my head in a fog.

"woah, there." he said, my legs wobbling as i got up. he looked at his hands, the blood coating them.

"w-w-what happened?" bill questioned.

"i-i-i voices, u-um and the s-s-sink-" a few tears escaped my eyes, but it still stung due to the blood that was splattered on me from head to toe.

i immediately broke down, my hands covering my face. "we should probably clean up." ben suggested. the rest of the boys went to work as eddie grabbed a bundle of clean towels and fresh clothes for me to wear as he guided me to the kitchen sink.

i took off my shoes so i wouldn't track blood on the floor. i was hesitant to go towards the kitchen sink, but since i heard no voices and had eddie's company, i shook off the fear.

"come sit." he placed a towel on the counter for me to sit on. i slid my dress over my head, leaving me in my undergarments. eddie blushed as he glanced at me before running a cloth and some antiseptic from his fanny pack under the faucet water.

he rubbed the cloth along my arms, legs, and face, my skin no longer tainted red.

"what happened, y/n?" eddie questioned, running the cloth along my thighs.

"i-i don't know. i heard voices coming from the drain of the sink. the voices belonged to patrick hockstetter, veronica, a-a-and betty r-ripsom."

"the missing kids." he breathed out.

"yeah, and it was just scary and-" i started hyperventilating again. eddie grabbed my hands, trying to calm me down.

"i know, but it's okay now. we realized that you weren't at the quarry and we came here to make sure everything was okay. i was worried."

"i didn't mean to worry you."

"it's fine, it's not your fault. something's playing tricks on us, but we don't know what."

"you saw something, too?" i asked, he nodded.

"i saw a leper. it was like a walking infection." eddie shook his head in disgust as he grabbed a clean cloth, coated with more antiseptic and water.

"i don't understand. why is it us IT's messing with?"

"i have no clue." he sighed. 

eddie continued wiping my body, and he got nervous once he reached my chest. his cheeks turned a pink and was hesitant, but he cleaned around my bra and stuff.

after my body was done, he took my head under the sink and washed my hair. the water washed away the red liquid out of my hair, and once more redness stopped leaving my hair and it was back at its natural state, eddie gave me another towel to dry my hair with.

"and here are your clothes." he handed me an outfit, and i gave him a smile in return.

"thank you, eddie."

"of course, i made sure that there wasn't a wound and-"

"eddie-"

"made sure that you don't have anymore of that blood on you. you know, that could've been a random stranger's blood infected with-"

"eds, i'm okay, really."

"you sure?"

"yes, thank you." i placed the clothes down on the counter before giving him a hug. i wrapped my arms around his neck while he held onto my waist.

"woah, what's going on in here?" stan called out.

"shut up stan!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 13
"we're just kids. how do you expect us to beat a killer clown?" "together" { a bill denbrough story } [ based off the 2017 movie "It" ] | disclaimer...
1.6K 80 15
α΄€κœ°α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄€ ɒᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κ™α΄α΄›α΄›ΚŸα΄‡, ᴇᴅᴅΙͺᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€Ιͺα΄„ΚœΙͺᴇ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡ α΄œΙ΄Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄ΚŸα΄ α΄‡α΄… κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺɴɒꜱ. *I do not own any of Stephen King 'It' characters or references, but...
155K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...
195K 4.7K 56
"You fucking nerd" "I am NOT a nerd!"