𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙗𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨

By Nuggie-chan

This is my first book so please cut me some slack here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Requests are always open (Request Ik I sai... More

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Before we start! Impotant!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your quirk/hero costume
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥How you met
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Pictures of you guys took as friends
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cuddles
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Nicknames
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Contact names
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥dorm rooms
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What he loves about you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you steal his hoodie
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Halloween costumes
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your family
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outfits they like on you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥a/n read please!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cute/weird text messages
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Boobs, ass or thighs
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥anime shows you binge watch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥valentine's day
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when your on your period
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What his car looks like
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you on your period pt. 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥prevy mineta
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥they watch "girl from nowhere 100k special!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥His instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥NEW BOOK!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Top bottom or switch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Suicidal thinking
A little psa‼️🙄
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥outfits you like on him
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥PDA
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his instagram: black females🤎
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
its been a minute... now starting requests!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥you meet again

8.4K 88 116
By Nuggie-chan

🥦Deku🥦

It was your first day of UA high, you were happy that you'll soon be on your way to becoming a hero or maybe a pro. You were walking down the hallway and you saw a familiar green haired boy in the distance.

"Hey Izuku!'' you shouted and he looked back and saw you. "H-hey y/n!" he said as you ran over to him. "So what class are you in?'' you said asking him. ''I'm in the hero course class 1-a, how about you?'' Deku said walking with you. ''Oh I'm in the same class as you then cause I'm in there too, do you wanna walk to class together? you asked him and you and him walked to class 1-a.

On the way to class you both ranted about heroes, comics, and things that you've been doing the past life. Even though you guys have been in touch since childhood you guys had a lot to talk about.

When it was time to be quiet in class you noticed him glancing at you and doodling something in his notebook. when Mr. Aizawa curled into his sleeping bag and fell asleep Deku got up and showed you a drawing of you, your hero costume, a description of your quirk, and small things about you.

"Wow Deku this is amazing! You too are an amazing artist and you talk about me being good at it" you said looking at his notes about you and he got little flustered by the compliment that you gave him. "I love it Deku!" you said smiling and still looking at the page. "R-really thanks y/n" Izuku said as he became more flustered and taking the notebook back. When you both left to go to your distance somewhere you smiled a little because you thought it was cute.

💥Bakugou💥

You saw Bakugou in the halls and gave him a big bear hug, of course he flipped you off but you just laughed at him and knew he didn't mean it. "Hey do you want to get something to eat after school because I'm bored and might get hungry" you said asking him. "Sure, whatever" and he just walked away.

After school you found Katsuki standing at the gate waiting for you."Oh hey Kacchan where do you wanna go?" you said starting to walk with him. "I don't know maybe the ramen place, they have good food I guess" he said and you started to pull out your phone and play your f/g. (favorite game)

"Why aren't you being a bitch to me?'' he said to you and you looked up at him from your phone shrugging. "And plus I thought you were cool and I didn't have much friends besides you and Deku'' you said looking back at your f/g.

At the ramen place he ordered the most spicy ramen and ate it without hesitation and without stopping, you were surprised and started eating yours and it turned into a race and you won. He got pissed and called you names but paid half of the check without you asking. You ended up talking about a lot of things afterward and he even laughed once.

You guys already had each others numbers when you both got your first phone and his and your number were the first contact friends. The sun was beginning to set so you both parted ways.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

''Y/N! GET UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!'' said your mom yelling from downstairs. 'ughhhhhh can't I just get 5 more minutes?, No I can't do that...but I'm having a good dream...' you got up and got ready.

You took a little bit longer than what you expected to be cause I was tired. Now you were in a rush and all you had time was toast and ran out the door. Once you were almost to class your stomach started to growl. "Welp looks like my breakfast didn't really hold me over". You went to the vending machine and put money in but... you were short on money because you didn't think it was going to go this way.

"Oh come on, just my luck I'm short on money, if I keep it up and wait here then I'm gonna be late!'' you say in frustration while you grew more hungry, suddenly someone puts in more money in the machine. "What do you want" a similar voice says and you took up to see it was Todoroki. "Oh hello Todoroki and I'll take f/s (favorite snack) please" he puts in the number and hands you the snack.

"Thanks but you didn't have to do that ya know" you say. "It's fine, shall we talk to class?" Todoroki said looking at the time. "Yeah we should" you say. You and him walk back to class and by then you finished you snack, you thanked him again and told you were going to make up for it but he said there's nothing to worry about and just looking out for a friend.

🏔Kirishima🏔

As soon as he sees you at school he come up behind you and covers you eyes with his hands. ''Guess who~'' he made you guess who it was. "Shark boi aka Kiri?'' you ask out of disbelief and he laughs.
''And you are correct, hey y/n'' as he uncovered your eyes. "Hey shark-'' you stopped your sentence and you found not your old Kirishima that had the black hair.

His hair was now red and you couldn't believe he changed his hair color from back to red. "Whoa you dyed your hair red?!" as your eyes widen in surprised. "Yeah I did hehehe, I dyed it before coming to U.A actually" as he scratches the back of his neck. "I think it looks cool on you shark boy" you said smiling. "thanks oh what class are you in?" he says. "I'm heading to class 1-a, are you the same?'' you said now walking to get to class. "Yeah Same here" he said now walking with you. You both walk to class while asking how each other's day was so far.

After school he takes you to get something to eat and you both laugh together and you end up spending the rest of the day together. You stand by the beach and watch the waves and tide rise but in the end you both got boba tea and went home.

⚡️Denki⚡️

It was the weekend and you went to the arcade to get your mind off of school stuff and relax like a normal human being without a paparazzi coming over to you.

Of course you were wrong about the whole paparazzi thing because you were fucking famous.

Like come on you were a fucking celebrity that does dancing and singing, people all around the world heard your music and loved you.

You payed for the credits for games and began playing the games. You were really good at games and you considered yourself as a gamer girl because you like to play them so much. People came up to you and wanted to take pictures and challenge you in a game but you beat them at it.

Soon Denki came through the arcade doors, he saw you and ran up to you. "Oh hey y/n why are you here?" Denki said greeting you. "Hi Denki I'm just here to get my mind off of somethings and try to relax by playing games, why are you here?'' you said walking around to try and find another game to play. "Oh that's nice, I come here every weekend and play games, do you wanna play a game with me?" you agreed and played a racing car game.

You and him made a bet that whoever wins gets whatever they want. You won the game and got 1st place while he got 2nd place, Denki was impressed by your skills and you asked for ice cream and boba. You guys walked out of the arcade and got ice cream and boba.

The sun was starting to set and you guys walked to the dorms. "Thanks Denki I really had fun with you and we should do that sometime again" you thanked him before you both walked away from each other and give Denki a smile. "No problem y/n, anything for my best friend and I also had fun too" as he blushed a little at your smile and you guys parted ways. 'Wow that girl is amazing' he thought to himself.

🧡Sero🧡

You were in the library trying to get a book that everyone has been talking about and you wanted to see what the hype was about. As you walked around you thought 'geez I hope that book isn't taken since everyone is talking about it'.

You found the book that you were looking for but there was a problem, you couldn't get the book since it was high up and couldn't reach it. "Ugh why is a book so high on the selves like this?!" You mumbled in frustration. You used a stool, that kind of got you a little closer to the book. "I'm almost there, just a little bit more" you jumped to try and get it but...

Bad idea on doing that.

The stool fell and so did you, you waited on impacted and closed your eyes to get ready to fall on your butt but you didn't.

You soon felt warm hands around you body and you opened your eyes to see what happened. Instead of falling on your butt you were caught by Sero.

"Mmm? Oh hey Sero thanks so much for saving me from falling on floor" Sero put you down so you could stand. "No worries but you should be more careful next time you could've hurt yourself" he said. "Yeah I know..." you said rubbing the back of your neck.

"Do you need a hand of something?" He asked you. "Yes actually, I need help on getting that book" you pointed to the book that you were trying to get earlier.

Sero grabbed the book for you and gave it to you, you thanked him and he said that it was no problem and just trying to help a friend out.

🐙Tamaki🐙

It was lunch time for the students. Tamaki was on his way there when he noticed a similar face and h/c hair so he came over to you tapping on your shoulder.

You turned to see who it was and you saw that it was Tamaki. "Mmm? Oh hi Tamaki" you said happy to see him again. "Hi y/n, can I sit with you at lunch since Miro and Nijeri aren't here today? He said quietly. "Of course you can" you said with a smile.

Tamaki ate his takoyaki which was his favorite food and offered you some, you never had it before and when you took a bit out of it you loved it.

You got some for yourself and he smiled when you liked the same thing he did. 'I'm glad she likes it' he thought. "Here you can have some of my f/f (favorite food)" You said as you offered it to him. "Ok, they look pretty good" he took some and he liked it. "Mmm it's actually really good" he said with a smile. "Hehehe I'm glad you like it" you smiled back.

You guys began to talk about your favorite foods and learned about his quirk more. Soon you were talking about more personal things like embarrassing times with your quirk or most embarrassing loss against someone. He smiled a lot with you and made a lot of eye contact and seemed to be comfortable with you.

Tamaki never studded around you because he was so comfortable with you, he also had a huge crush on you so he tried really hard not to trip up on his words. The bell rang for the next period to begin so you met up later for after school once classes were over.

🥱Shinso🥱

It was a sunny Saturday and you went to the cat cafe to drink some good coffee from there. You walked in the cat cafe and you were met by your favorite cat that came to greet you. "Hello Cleo how are you?" You cooed as you pet her and went to go place your coffee and food order.

If you don't drink/like coffee then get your favorite drink you like. If your allergic to cats like I am just pretend your not. As long as I take a pill I will not have an allergic reaction from the cats.

You went to go sit down at a table to enjoy your lunch while you were petting Cleo and scrolling through the endless scroll of instagram. Cleo meowed and you looked at her and you saw one of your best friends named Shinso.

You got up from your seat and so did Cleo to see where you were heading, you tapped his shoulder and he stopped what he was doing and saw it was you. "Oh hey y/n I didn't know you come here" you took a seat from across from Shinso and put your stuff on the table, Cleo just sat on your lap and sat there. "Yeah I come here sometimes to get my breakfast or lunch for school or just come here to see the cats" you said.

You guys talked for a while and headed out together, he took you home and said your goodbyes.

⌚️Monomoa⌚️

Kendo set up a meeting place for us to study, it was at the U.A's library. As you walked in through the door. You only saw one person at the table. Monomoa, you walked towards him sitting across from him.

"Hey Monomoa is Kendo not here yet?" You asked. "No but we might as well start on studying. What's your worst subject in school?" He asked. "Mmmm maybe math" you shyly smiled. "Ok well let's help you with that until Kendo comes" and that's what exactly happened you guys studied until she came and studied along with you guys.

🤍Tetsutetsu🤍

Tetsu wanted to spar with you someday to see how strong you were, I mean he already thinks you're strong because he saw you at the sports festival.

He saw you shopping in the mall. "Hey y/n!" He yelled and your turned around to see who was calling you and you saw Tetsu and you waved at the boy. "Hi Tetsu what's up?" You said happily to see him. "I was wondering if we can spar together someday" "yeah of course we can! My family owns a dojo so we can use our quirks in there" "wow that so cool! Kirishima never told me that" and you guys set up a time for you guys to meet. "Ok see ya then Tetsu" and you hugged him.

He wasn't expecting a hug and he blushed and hugged you back. You said your goodbyes to meet up later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These took me so long to write and correct some missed spelled words. Sorry if these are taking me so long to update I just want make sure everything is okay so everyone can read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 101 38
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
414K 4.5K 114
different yandere ideas that I'm to busy to make whole books out of, join me on this wonderful ride of different story's all filled with the seat han...
8.6M 157K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
908K 25.7K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...