let me love you <3 (j.hossler...

By BBYKENDALL

you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him t... More

characters
background info
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part tweleve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty-three
not an update just a thank you
part twenty-four
part twenty-five
part twenty-six
part twenty-seven
part twenty-eight
part twenty-nine
part thirty
i have a question!!
part thirty-one
part thirty-two
part thirty-three
part thirty-four
part thirty-five
part thirty-six
part thirty-seven
part thirty-eight
part thirty-nine
part forty
part forty-one
part forty-two
part forty-three
part forty-four
part forty-five
part forty-six
part forty-seven
part forty-eight
my weekly plan:
part forty-nine
part fifty | orginal ending
check out my other stories!!
part fifty | the second ending
second ending part two
the original ending part two
book two!
book two part one is out!!

part nineteen

3.2K 42 2
By BBYKENDALL

NO RECAP!
olive pov:
after a bunch of hours, of us dancing around while listening to music and making a mess of my apartment. "omg i think this is more of mess than it is clean.." i say and all the boys stop and sit on the couch "yea, maybe a little bit.." anthony says "let's clean up the mess then go to bed." jaden days and we nod. after two hours of packing things up and cleaning we finish and head to bed, i just throw on a big shirt and head to bed because i was so tired.
i wake up and jaden isn't beside me and i hear a bunch of noise. i check my phone and see that it is eleven am. it sounds very loud like they are moving furniture so i walk upstairs after getting changed into this.

"what the hell are you guys doing?" i yell and i turn around to see moving guys not the boys "omg i'm so sorry, this is my apartment.. do you happen to know where any of the boys that were here are by a chance?" i ask the movers "it's fine ma'am, i think they were packing up the car." one of the mover says i nod and walk out. i walk down my hallway and run into myles "hey myles, how are you?" i ask and he looks sad but i know myles he wouldn't be sad for no reason "umm you know how my grandma had cancer.." he says and interrupt "omg myles, i'm so sorry. i loved your grandma" i say "so did everyone else, i just wish i was there.." he says "where were you?" i ask not trying to be nosy "i was with alex, we are dating.." he says quietly "oh..good for you guys!" i say trying to be happy.
(alex played by sydney vezina)

flashback to olives past:
"hey ale! what's up?" i say and she look nervous "well me and myles hooked up at the party last night, pleasers don't mad at him.. i promise it was my fault." she says and i almost start cry but i hold it back because we're at school "no, it's both your fucking faults. it takes two people to fuck so.. but i never want to talk to again.. i guess this is what get for being friends with the biggest hoe at school." i say and walk away but on my way to the bathroom i run into myles "have the whore, you cheating bitch but don't run back to me when she cheats on you.." i say completely breaking down in the hallway "what's wrong babe?" someone says and i look up its a girl. she picks me up and brings me to the bathroom "thanks you're so nice.." i say while still crying "i'm kenzie, i feel so bad for you why don't you sit with me and my friends at our table!" she says happily and i nod.
back to now:
"thanks ol, it means so much coming from you, are you moving out now?" he says and i nod. "of course, live your life and yea but i gotta go find my friends they are packing my car, bye myles." i say and quickly hugging him while running towards the elevator.

omg 2k i love you all, hope you enjoyed ❤️💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 88 22
Jaden Hossler is taken back when a girl moves into sway, but it didn't take long before they became best friends
47.8K 530 36
Isabella Hossler is just your average girl(or a least she tries to be) who just finished 8th grade. She's pretty. She's popular. And she's the sister...
42.1K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...