The Assistant ➵ h.s

By WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... More

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

67: Plane Ride

6.9K 155 40
By WeTukAChonce_

JADE'S POV:

I thought back to the time Harry and I were at the studio. When we had walked out, we were greeted by the cheers of the boys... And Simon Cowell!

I almost passed out at the fact of how many people heard me singing. I'm very shy when it comes to singing so I was very surprised when the lads were actually cheering. How did I know that they were cheering for me?

Well, they were constantly chanting my name, making me feel all fuzzy and bubbly inside. Did I mention that Harry was also cheering?

That day was interesting, to say the least. The boys' meeting was long and to say that their album was a success is an understatement.

'One Direction's' new album came out a week ago and it was a huge hit. We even had a celebration on the day of their debut. The party was insane! Niall got drunk, which had all of us laughing.

My thoughts were broken as a hand was placed on my thigh. I moved my eyes from the small window and looked over to my right.

"Babe, you seem lost?" Harry stated with a half-smile.

I chuckled a bit and shook my head. "I was just thinking about stuff. I'm so excited!" I gushed, taking his hand into mine.

Harry smiled and his dimples dug deep into his cheeks.

"Excited to see your family, eh?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"Very!" I squealed. "I can't wait to see them. I still can't believe that we're going to see them. I really want to introduce you to my family!" My rambling caused Harry to let out a cute chuckle.

My eyes wandered over to the luxurious interior of the private plane. Yeah, Harry decided to travel to Canada with me, in a fucking private plane! It is absolutely awing.

"I can't wait to see your family, either." Harry smiled, "I hope they like me."

It was my turn to chuckle. "Awe, babe. They'll love you."

"You think so?" Harry asked, a hopeful look on his face.

"I am sure!" I chuckled. "Gosh, you're adorable!"

I felt my cheeks heat up as Harry lost his worried expression and replaced it with a cocky and sexy one.

"Mm, you sure about that?" He hummed, slowly leaning inwards.

I felt flustered as he inched closer on the comfy plane seats. "Well, no matter how seductive you try to be, you're still an innocent cupcake."

He stopped moving forward and raised his eyebrows. "A cupcake, you say?"

I let out an airy giggle. "Yeah."

"Does that mean I have to show you my bad-boy side more?"

My breathing hitched at the thought of bad-boy Harry. He has his edgy moments already and just knowing that he might increase that makes me want to kiss him... Hard.

"Possibly," I let out an airy whisper as Harry moved his lips closer to mine.

"Alright." He replied, abruptly moving back into his seat.

I furrowed my eyebrows as he leaned back in his seat with a smirk. He closed his eyes and began whistling.

What the hell?

"What?" I asked confusedly

"Babe, I would like to pin you against the wall and kiss you senseless, but mind you, we are in a flying aircraft at the moment and we should enjoy the scenery. If you'd like, we could make out," he stated, opening one eye.

I really wanted to burst into laughter. He literally just defeated my point.

"You know, you literally just defeated my point, Mr Styles."

He raised his eyebrows once again. "I did not, Love. I'm waiting for another moment for that."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure,"

There was a moment of silence.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "You know what? Fuck that."

With that being said, he knocked his elbow against the armrest that was blocking our contact. The armrest slid up with ease.

He pulled me into an unexpected kiss by pushing the back of my head close to his. His other hand made its way to my bum, pushing me onto his lap easily.

Everything happened so fast but I caught on. Resting my legs on either side of his waist, I continued kissing him.

I smiled against the kiss as Harry's tongue managed to make its way into my mouth. My eyes were shut in a beautiful haze until I felt the intimate contact disperse.

I opened my eyes just as Harry started to kiss down my jawline. I shivered under his touch as I clutched onto his shoulders.

"Harry," I whispered, my eyes shutting again.

He smirked against the skin of my collarbone. I gasped when he took the skin in between his teeth and started to lightly suck on it.

My chest rose and dropped at an uneven pace and my head involuntarily rolled over to the side.

"Harry," I whispered once more.

He hummed in response, sending a vibrating feeling through my skin. He continued to nibble at the skin making me whisper his name.

He pulled back, after running his tongue over the sore spot. Harry lightly blew at my skin, making me shudder.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. My breathing was still uneven. A rosy pink shade was spread across his full lips, that were curved up in a smirk.

"How was that?" He whispered, his voice raspy. I felt his long fingers tracing circles on my lower back.

"I-" I stuttered, struggling to find words. This seemed to make my boyfriend smile even more. "That was... Amazing." I breathed. "I've never been through that before."

"Really?" He mumbled, resting his forehead against mine.

"Yeah." I spoke, "Never."

"Well, babe, I'm glad that I'm the first one." Harry smiled cheekily. "How was that for bad-boy Harry?"

I nodded approvingly. "Who knew that cupcake Harry could be so feisty? I loved it."

Harry winked at me, squeezing my waist. "Mm, that looks good." He commented, while looking at my neck.

"What looks good?" I asked.

Goodness, this boy can be confusing.

"Come with me, I'll show you."

Unexpectedly, Harry stood up, making me squeal. He held onto me by my thighs, making me sigh of relief.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you." He spoke, laughing.

I rolled my eyes, unable to keep the smile off of my face. "Asshole."

This just made him laugh as he walked over to the fancy bathroom. He kicked the door open with his foot. It looks just like another five-star bathroom on land, excluding the fact that this gorgeous bathroom is in an airplane.

I squirmed out of his grip and my feet landed on the floor with a thud. Just as I was about to turn around to face the giant mirror, Harry stopped me.

"Wait," he paused. "Don't look until I tell you to."

I nodded as he moved my brown hair over to my left shoulder. He slid the fabric on my right shoulder down until the top of my arm. I raised an eyebrow when he smirked but said nothing.

"Okay, you can look now." He smiled.

Reluctantly, I turned around. I gasped as a bright purple bruise came into view on my collarbone.

"Whoa," I let out as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist.

I let my fingers lightly graze over the swollen spot and gasped when it slightly stung. So this is what Harry was smiling about.

"I gave you a hickey, babe. Now the world will know that you're mine." Harry mumbled, kissing my bare shoulder.

As strange as it sounds, I love it. I love the way it looks on my pale skin. The purple screams that I'm only Harry's territory. Plus, just thinking that Harry's lips were there and he made the territorial mark on my skin, makes my tummy burn with butterflies.

"Harry, I... As strange as this sounds, I love it." I whispered, cupping his cheek. His head was still on my shoulder.

I turned around and smashed my lips on his, mumbling an 'I love you' against them. The kiss was short but filled with sweetness, just like any other.

I pulled back and smiled like a goofball, mirroring Harry's actions.

"I love you too, baby." He whispered as I played with the buttons of his patterned shirt.

A voice on the intercom interrupted our moment. "Ladies and gentlemen, please take a seat, as we will shortly begin our descent."

Harry smiled down at me. "I guess we should sit down, yeah?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

With that, Harry and I walked back to our seats and fastened our seat-belts. I clutched onto Harry's hand and smiled at him.

"Are you excited?!" I gushed.

He bit his lip, ever so slightly and nodded slowly. "Yeah."

I furrowed my brows. "What happened? Are you feeling alright?"

He looked over at me. "Just nervous."

I sighed, "Babe, they'll love you, trust me."

I leaned forwards and kissed his smooth cheek.

"Thanks," he smiled cheekily at me. "I needed that."

The voice on the intercom broke our conversation once more.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. Thank you."

I screwed my eyes shut and squeezed Harry's hand. He squeezed my hand back as I felt the change in air. A few minutes later. the wheels scraped the ground and eventually the plane came to a smooth stop.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Toronto Pearson International Airport. Local time is 1:45 PM and the temperature is -23 degrees.

We remind you to please wait until you are inside the terminal to use any electronic devices (or to smoke in the designated areas).

On behalf of the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!"

As Harry and I unbuckled our seat-belts, my mind started racing with possibilities.

This is real.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi. OMG I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I don't want to be the author that never updates. Just hold on for two more weeks, and the updates will be regular again (my break is in two breaks).

So please vote and comment. Remember, more comments/votes means that there will be faster updates.

Thanks for dealing with me.

-maya xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 201 81
I am rating this story PG13 due to language and just a little bit of sexual activity (kissing/making out)...
9.9K 341 32
Most would say life has always been easy for rich Irish teenager Lauren Daley, but she disagrees. Despite the fact her Mum and Dad are extremely famo...
5.5K 194 31
This is a story about Jade Walker. Just a normal teenage girl waiting to turn 19. Well...... Almost normal. But what's gonna happen when One Directio...
2.7K 64 23
Four ordinary girls have just moved in together after highschool because they are all really close. One thing they didn't expect though was for one o...