The Staggering Fall of Youth...

By jongkey_krisho

After months of being in the paranormal world, Junmyeon and Baekhyun have many problems to deal with. For one... More

1 - It's Shool, not School Junmyeon
2 - Breakdowns Call for Oreos
3 - Soup
4 - Witch? More like Bitch
6 - Let's All Act Possessed: Part 2
7 - Can I Please Get a Waffle?
8 - I was there first
9 - Fuck Research Papers
10 - Meaningful Conversations
11 - Yeah, It's Been Awhile
12 - What You Came Here For
13 - Touch Me and You're Dead
14 - They're Multiplying
15 - This is so Messed Up, Like-
16 - Life is Painful
17 - Search Party
18 - Zitao's House
19 - I'mma Need an Alibi

5 - Take a Hint

77 6 0
By jongkey_krisho

"Hello? Minseok?"

There was no answer.

Luhan tried knocking on the door again, a little louder than this time, even though he knew Minseok had better hearing than most people and would have heard him. "Minseok? Can I talk to you for a second?"

Nothing.

Luhan let his head fall on the door and sigh. Course Minseok still wouldn't talk to him, he was a bitch towards him.

Sometimes he feels regret for ending his relationship with Minseok and felt confused. Who was he ending it for? For himself? For Minseok? For nothing? Despite his experience with love in the past, it was still confusing.

It was a bit of a dick move, he admits. Minseok ran to save Luhan, and then heard Luhan speak shit about him. There's no way of getting out of that.

But it's fine. Their relationship was in the past now.

He still needed to talk to Minseok, tho.

He tried knocking on the door again when he saw a youngerling at the end of the hallway, clutching some magazines on his hands. Then he got an idea.

"Hey, Chen Le!" Luhan yelled, the other getting startled. "Can you come here for a second?"

Chen Le came closer to Luhan, frowning. "Why are you at Minseok's door?"

Oh, right. None of the younger kids here liked him.

"I have something very important to talk to him about, you wouldn't understand," Luhan said.

Chen Le raised an eye but decided not to press the matter any forward. "Since I clearly don't understand, I'm leavi-"

"No, wait, come back, child." Luhan reached out and pulled back Chen Le's arms, causing the latter to drop his magazines.

"No!!" Chen Le shrieked, letting himself fall on the floor as he started picking them up. He picked up one that had been an old copy, and a page slid out, falling on the floor.

Luhan muttered an oh shit and bent down, offering to help, but Chen Le pushed him away, stacking the magazines up.

"You guys hurt Minseok with the demon blood comments, but I'm pretty sure you're closer to a demon than he is," Chen Le muttered under his breath, carrying the magazines in his arms again.

"Chen Le!" Luhan turned around to see Minseok heading their way. "What are you doing he- Luhan."

Luhan tried to smile, nodding his head. "Hey."

"Talk to him all you want," Chen Le muttered, walking away. "Minseok! Jungwoo wants to play UNO with you later."

Minseok smiled at Chen Le, patting him on the shoulder as he walked past. "Okay, I won't forget."

When he faced Luhan again, his face turned neutral. "What are you doing here?"

"To be honest, I just wanted to talk."

Minseok frowned. "About what?"

Luhan shrugged. "Just some stuff, you know?"

Sighing, Minseok opened the door to his room and held it wide open. "Come in."

He let Luhan step first, following him inside before closing the door. Minseok didn't want to talk in the hallway where the fake bitches here could hear him. "Talk."

Luhan hesitated for a bit. "You need to stop isolating yourself-"

"Don't start with that bullshit," Minseok interrupted him. "From who? From you guys?"

"You're locked up in your room all day not doing anything," Luhan admitted.

"First of all, you don't know about my life, Luhan, and you made it very clear that you wanted nothing to do with it," Minseok said, balling his fists. "Let's get this straight, Luhan, I'm not here for you guys, I'm here for Junmyeon, and I don't care if you kick me out, because he'll come with me, and that's all I care about."

"Come on, Minseok! I miss you, we all miss you!" Luhan shouted at his ex-lover.

"Since when??" Minseok said, shutting him up. "I know Kris sent you here, Luhan, I'm not fucking stupid, and if you excuse me," Minseok opened the door, leaving Luhan alone in the room. "I got more pressing matters to deal with than with you so-called adults."

***

"What's taking them so long?" Jisung said, reshuffling the UNO deck for the who-knows-what time. "I could have napped by now."

"Felix and Lucas are dumb asses and Si Cheng is taking your so-called nap," Renjun said, not looking up from his phone. "Although, to be fair, no one's following the punishment at this point."

"Because the adults don't care about us," Jungwoo said, sighing. "They think they can save the world by sitting here all day and eating ramen."

"Imagine speaking so many languages and not travelling the world to use them." Jisung set the deck on the table. "What's taking Chen Le so long?"

"He went to get his magazines from Hyunjin who borrowed them," Jungwoo reminded him for the third time. For an immortal being, Jisung had a bad memory. "Don't ask again."

"Aw, is someone in love with our Chen Le?" Renjun asked in a baby voice, teasing Jisung. "Does someone miss him?"

Jisung's face turned red. "S-shut up," he said, grabbing the deck and shuffling again. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, thank god, I was going to be scared if you were," Renjun lied. "Jungwoo here is helping me ask him out."

"Wait, WHAT?!" Jisung quickly stood up, cards spilling everywhere. "I wanted to ask him out!!"

"We got 'em boys," Renjun muttered, going back to his phone. "Thanks for the confession, Jisung."

"Don't lie about things like that!" Jisung sat back down on the floor, criss-crossed while pouting. "It hurts, you know, it's already hard to know if he likes me back or not-"

"Oh, he likes you back all right," Jungwoo muttered under his breath before his eyes went wide, realizing what he admitted. "WAIT-"

The door to the room slammed open, Chen Le walking in and setting his magazines on the floor. "I'm back!"

Renjun gave Jisung a smile before looking at Chen Le. "Oh, you missed a lot, Chen Le, Jisung over here was talking about-"

"How I'm going to beat your ass in UNO, right?!" Jisung exclaimed, laughing as he scrambled to grab the cards that he spilled earlier, stacking them up again. "I'm going to beat your ass in UNO, Chen Le!"

Chen Le rolled his eyes. "I'm not letting you beat me."

"Wait, where's Minseok?" Jungwoo asked. "I thought he was going to play with us?"

Chen Le sighed. "Luhan wanted to talk to him."

"Don't you mean argue?" Renjun got up from where he was lying from the couch and took the deck from Jisung, who was frantically shuffling them over and over again. "I don't like him."

"Me neither, he always makes Minseok sad." Chen Le sat down on the floor next to Jisung. "Minseok always cries about him."

"At least Junmyeon is nice," Jungwoo said, grabbing the cards that Renjun was handing him as he passed out the deck. "I like Junmyeon."

***

"You know what, Junmyeon?!" Baekhyun yelled across the room. "I don't like you. At all. I fucking hate your guts-"

"I'm still not giving you my twix," Junmyeon said, taking another bite. "We said you would eat more healthy."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TAUNTING ME!" Baekhyun grabbed his pillow on the bed and put it over his mouth, yelling into it.

"I'm sorry, one of the teens gave it to me and it's about to expire!!" Junmyeon yelled back at his friend. When he saw how Baekhyun was still screaming his voice raw, Junmyeon sighed. "One bite."

Baekhyun immediately threw the pillow across the room. "Yeah!!"

"But seriously, you need to start controlling your emotions more," Junmyeon reminded him. "Like seriously. You can't just be screaming. Being pregnant doesn't give you a free pass."

"Okay, boomer," Baekhyun said, leaning over and opening his mouth, making an 'ah' sound.

Junmyeon broke off a piece and popped it into Baekhyun's mouth, the other chewing delightfully. "No. More. Unhealthy stuff."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, giving him thumbs up. After he swallowed, he said "Fine, I promise, but can we please get ice cream-"

"No."

"But Junmyeon-"

"Look, how about this. When your child is born, you're getting free ice cream for life."

Baekhyun pouted. "Fine, but I'm not going to like it."

"You're not supposed to like it." Junmyeon opened up his laptop to continue reading the article that he had searched up. "When is Chanyeol coming?"

"Don't know, he had something come up." Baekhyun scooted over to where Junmyeon was sitting, resting his head on the latter's shoulder. "Why are you reading-"

"Baekhyun, go away." Junmyeon shut his laptop. "Take a nap or something."

Baekhyun sighed. "Junmyeon, I know you were on Quora. What question were you asking. Could it be..." Baekhyun leaned forward to Junmyeon's face, almost in kissing range. "Yifan?"

"I'm not asking questions about Yifan," Junmyeon said, pushing his best friend away. "I'm not even asking questions. I'm reading other people's questions and them getting answers."

"Okay, and the question is, what questions are you looking about?"

None of your business Junmyeon really wanted to say, but he held back his tongue. Baekhyun was his best friend, and no matter how much Junmyeon wanted to keep things private...

No. He couldn't worry Baekhyun. Baekhyun already had a lot of stuff on his mind and was emotionally unstable at the moment, so it wouldn't be fair for Junmyeon to unburden him with his worries.

"Fine, it's about Yifan," Junmyeon lied, causing Baekhyun to raise an eye.

"Oh? And what questions are you looking for?" Baekhyun teased him.

Junmyeon pointed to the succulent that he had brought over earlier; he liked to carry it everywhere. "He bought me a gift and I don't know what to give him back."

"Just find him something he likes," Baekhyun stated as a matter of fact.

"Yeah, but... he's lived on this Earth for so long, he's probably had every single gift in existence-"

"Nonsense, he hasn't had a Junmyeon present." Baekhyun dramatically threw his blanket off the bed and grabbed his backpack off the floor, looking for his notebook. "Don't worry, Junmyeon, we'll get to the bottom of this, he's going to get the best goddamn gift that we can think of."

---

30 minutes later, Baekhyun was sprawled over the bed asleep, mouth open with drool covering his pillow. No present for Yifan found yet, but at least Junmyeon was able to go back to his research.

He typed "angel Gabrielle" on the computer, skipping all of the English articles as usual, going on wikipedia as usual. He must have read those pages dozens of times, the Angel and the Archangel and Seven Archangels and Gabriel, but without getting answers, he formed more questions instead.

Why did his mother come to this Earth? Is it really possible for angels to fall in love with a human? How are angels even killed?

Apparently, there was a difference between Nephilim and demi-angels, which is what Junmyeon was considered. Nephilim were considered the children between humans and fallen angels, while demi-angels were of those angels who are not considered fallen. However, many people speculate that demi-angels don't exist, since Angels aren't supposed to procreate, and those who morph into a human body go against god and therefore are considered fallen.

That made no sense. If his mother was an archangel, how did she have him? Was it through sex or through something else? Did she fall? Was there even a difference between a demi-angel and a nephilim.

Some people also state that angels can't possibly fall. Others state that angels who fell weren't considered fallen angels, they were just considered demons. Then there were the others saying Christianity was fake and they should all shut up.

Junmyeon closed his laptop shut, groaning in frustration. He had contemplated buying a bible and reading through the whole thing just to see anything. Users gave verses that stated their point to be true, but then there was the whole translation issue from old Hebrew and whatnot.

One thing for sure, he was not going to find anything on the internet. For one, they didn't know that wolves and vampires and witches exist in the first place. Or even ghosts. Junmyeon and Yifan haven't visited the Hansol ghost in a while.

He was going to have to ask Minseok again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 122K 56
Suzy will be living in a huge house with some of the popular boys from their School and she was glad because she will be living with her crush, Chany...
118K 4.5K 55
Highest Rank in Horror: #60 Highest Rank in Mystery/Triller: #90 👏👏👏 📌 THE POWER AWARDS 2018 ↪ 2nd Place In Mystery/Thriller Category 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉�...
49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...
107K 2.7K 31
Chae Yi is now a University student and it's her second year. However, she is constantly bullied by a group of boys who calls themselves Exo. She is...