Space Bender II

By tomka151

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

19 1 0
By tomka151

3rd POV

Gob: Naptime

Gob fell and lost consciousness.

Wenly: MASTER!

The six girls rushed to their master.

Erli: System, how is he?

System: I don't know. I can't see his stats. Something must have happened to him.

Lingino: Let's take him somewhere safe where he can rest.

Slyt: Yeah, you are right.

They carefully lifted their master up and took him inside. From the castle's direction, Don Dor ran up to the slaves who were transporting their exhausted master.

Don: What happened outside? I had a meeting and I heard strange noises.

System: Our master faced Jesus or in other words, he faced The Son.

Don: What? Why would he attack?

Lingino: The destruction of the power balance between the humans and the demihumans?

Don: Wait are you...

Lingino: Yes I am the formal ruler of the vampires.

Don: Don't tell me Gob was that fast.

Lingino: Yes he was. If you will excuse us we will take our master somewhere he can rest.

Don: Oh sorry. Please follow me. The castle might be perfect. I will order maids to help you.

System: Thank you.

Don: I will call a healer right away.

Don rushed away and the girls took Gob to the castle and put him on a bad. Soon after that, a young healer came in. He was half-lion. The healer approached Gob and looked at him.

Healer: Who tended to his would?

System: What are you talking about?

Healer: He has extreme regenerating abilities. look. all of his injuries are healing at a rapid speed.

They looked at Gob whose chest was good as new and his missing limbs had a bone in it nad flash and sken were slowly regenerating.

Don: What happened to him?

Lingino: I don't know. Not even vampires can regenerate in such a speed

Healer: All we can do is wait. I recommend leaving him be for the night and tomorrow I will come back.

Slyt: Right!

The healer left the room and closed the door.

Don: Ladies lets go somewhere. I have ordered maids to take care of him.

crack

Don: What the?

Gob jumped out of the bed and his arm was fully healed.

Gob: Now it's our turn to fight back.

girls: Master!!

Gob: Lingino.

Lingino: Yes Master?

Gob: Tell the Vampires that if they want to live they will fight on our side.

Lingino: Master, how am I supposed to tell them?

Gob: Go and find them.

Lingino: As you wish.

System: Master, what are you doing? You should be in bed to recover.

Gob: My body is fully healed.

System: Master what happened to you?

Gob: I had a fight?

System: After you used your thunder punch I lost the connection and I can not see your stats.

Gob: I don't know why.

Don: What are your next steps?

Gob: Forging an alliance.

Don: What do you mean.

Gob: We will ask every nation to help us defeat the Human empire.

Don: Are you sure?

Gob: Yes. If they are not giving up we will not either and they will be destroyed.

Don: And how are you going to accomplish this goal?

Gob: We just have to find a dimensional hole.

System: Master, I know where we can find one.

Gob: Great. pin it on my map, please.

System: Are you going right away?

Gob: No I will make some basic preparation but I will go soon.

Slyt: Master is going to leave us alone again?

Gob: No, if you'd like you can come with me. Presumably, it will be just a friendly trip.

Erli: Yay!

Ilri: Thanks, Master!

Gob: Now I only have one obstacle in my way.

Don: And that would be?

Gob: Money...

Don: We can provide you with that but we have some major problems with our industry and productions. What would you like to buy?

Gob: Cloths. I have been wearing my underwear only for a few days now. And after that many fights, it has its own... smell. Not to mention how damaged it is.

Don: I understand. Anything else.

Gob: Since we are going to another land clothe for the girls if they want to come and a mask.

Don: Why would you need a mask?

Gob: I am a human. The Human Empire is in war with almost every nation I presume. It wouldn't be a good idea to walk there without hiding my identity.

Don: Good point. Aníthing else.

Gob: well... Something to eat... We haven't had anything to eat for days now.

Don: Follow me then.

Lingino: Then I will leave right away.

Gob: Are you not going to eat?

Lingino: I have drunk your blood and that is good enough for a few days.

Gob: I see. Then good luck on your journey. Oh almost forget. After a week no matter what come back here. I case something were to happen and we were away.

Lingino: As you command.

Lingino left and the others walked to a dining room which was partly destroyed. The maids brought foods in. They ate the food up and Don stood up from the desk.

Don: You should rest. You had a very long day. I will have your required items delivered till tomorrow morning

Gob: Ok thanks. I guess I will go home.

System: Master about that...

Gob: Don't destroy my mood, please.

System: ARe you sure?

Gob: Yes.

Gob and the girls left the castle and walked to their home. As they got there Gob was about to open the house and he noticed that the wall was missing.

Gob: Now I see what you wanted to say.

Gob walked inside while the others stayed outside and looked worried. Gob walked to the bedroom. The room had a large hole on the wall.

Gob: Fuck off... I don't care anymore.

Gob laid down to the floor and fell asleep

The girls waited for five minutes.

Ilri: I hope he won't kill us if we go up.

System: Let's find out.

They quietly entered the building and looked at the closer rooms

Erli: Clear.

System: Now the bedroom.

They silently entered the bedroom. They found gob on the ground fast asleep. They decided to sleep as well.

Gob POV

When I woke up I had a strange feeling. When I opened my eye I saw only darkness.

Gob: Is it still night?

I tried to move my head around but it felt like something was on my head. Not only my head but on my chest and arms. I was about to jump up but the thing on my head moved and I could finally see something. It was some kind of dress. It had a smell like a rose. Then I felt as if this thing was dragged to one side. something small hit the right side of my face.

Gob: Don't tell me... SYSTEM!

I rosed my head and pushed the thing off my head. It was System who decided to use my face like some kind of pillow. Even though she was pushed off she didn't wake up. I looked at my arms and chest. Wenly was sleeping on my chest Slyt and Erli was sleeping on my arms and Ilri was sleeping on the three of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 100 200
This contains all sorts of oc's of mine
4 0 3
Dark Fantasy, Alternative history and time travel.
45 0 14
Same but sequel