Short Love Stories✔️

By Inkedbyheart12

(NOT EDITED) This book is the collection of short love Stories. 1. Way to your heart (completed) 2. Fragranc... More

1.Way to your heart
2.Way To Your Heart
3. Way To Your Heart
4. Way To Your Heart
5. Way To Your Heart
6. Way To Your Heart
7. Way To Your Heart
8. Way To Your Heart
1. Unexpected Love
2. Unexpected Love
3. Unexpected Love
4. Unexpected Love
5. Unexpected Love
6. Unexpected Love
7.Unexpected Love
8.Unexpected Love
9.Unexpected Love
10. Unexpected Love
1.Tangled threads
2.Tangled Threads
3. Tangled Threads
4.Tangled Threads
5.Tangled Threads
6.Tangled Threads
7.Tangled Threads
8. Tangled Threads
9.Tangled Threads
10.Tangled Threads
11. Tangled threads
A/N
13. Tangled threads
14. Tangled threads
15. Tangled threads
16. Tangled threads
17.Tangled Threads
18. Tangled threads
19.Tangled Threads
A/N
20.Tangled Threads
21. Tangled Threads
22. Tangled Threads
23. Tangled Threads
24. Tangled Threads
25.Tangled Threads
26. Tangled Threads
27. Tangled Threads
28. Tangled Threads
29.Tangled Threads
30.Tangled Threads
31. Tangled Threads
32.Tangled Threads

12. Tangled threads

6.9K 507 26
By Inkedbyheart12

"Fari aunty, why nobody has come to check upon us?" Eishal said , clutching her stomach to fade the roaring voice of hunger.

I should've atleast done my breakfast.

"Keep calm eishal, they will come." Fari said patting her head.

If fari wasn't there,eishal would've been scared to death . Fari's presence was like a mother to her.

"Should I tell you my love story ." Seeing eishal's paled face and tears brimming eyes ,she thought to do something to divert her mind .

"Your love story?" Suddenly eishal looked intrigued.

"Yes mine , do you want to hear it." Fari asked , even though she knew eishal was more than ready to hear her.

"Of course aunty." She came in front of fari and sat down with attentive look.

"I was the first girl of my clan to step out of the village and attend college. Azam was my classmate. Handsom , intelligent yet humble man........but all these things didn't attract me towards him. Which drew my attention towards him was  the way he spoke to girls ,the way he treated them equally, the way he encouraged them and the way he called them his equals unlike the men of my family." She stopped, a distant look on her face ,as if she was recalling all those memories of her past.

                  ***************

"Excuse me miss..." She stopped on her track hearing his familiar deep respectful voice .

"Yes ." She turned towards him with quizzical look.

"Have you seen the notice board today?" He asked her and she knew why he was there.

For the coming project ,they were paired. Even though she liked him ,she couldn't bring herself to work with a boy for almost half a month. She was brought up in way that her mind wouldn't accept it. So, she talked with her class teacher and asked him to give her another female partner.

"About that , I spoke with Aslam sir and he said he will try to change the pairing of us." She hastily spoke not wanting to stand in the middle of the corridor with the college's heartthrob and drew attention.

"Oh okay cool." He spoke and marched away from her ,but she felt something flashed in his dark black orbs.

Is he hurt?

Shaking away the thought she went towards the parking where her driver was waiting for her.

               ****************

* Faria , everyone is comfortable with the pairing. They don't want to change their partner . I can't do anything now and besides , Azam is our top student,why wouldn't you want to work with him?" Sir Aslam's question caught her off-guard and a pair of leg froze just outside the door.

"It's not like that sir. You very well know how my family is? " Aslam was friend to her uncle and he used to visit the haweli every now and then and on his insistence and security , Faria was  studying there.

"I know but you aren't doing anything wrong. It's work and take it as work. Try to harbour some confidence. You are studying and it means you are learning to take desicion of your own, learning doesn't teaches you to act like a puppet." Sir aslam was very much against the way haweli's men treated women.   He wanted someone to make them understand that women are not inferior to them . He was sure ,the change would come with education among the women of that haweli.

"Did you get my point." Not finding any asnwer from her ,he asked her .

" Ye....yes sir." She stuttered , nervous with the fact that what would happen if her baba jaan would come to know about it.

"Confidence Faria..."Sir aslam grimaced on her stuttering.

"Yes sir." This time she sounded a lil confident.

Outside the cabin ,a pair of black eyes twinkled and lips stretched into a beautiful smile.

               ******************

"Are you getting my point?" He asked her after telling her his rough idea about the project.

"Hmm." She just hummed .

Sir aslam has called both of them in his cabin after the classes were over and ordered them to do the project together.

He also wanted their project to be the best one.

But here she was, not even speaking more than few words with him.

"Look miss Faria , it's very important project ,you know it right?" He closed his notebook and asked her softly .

She nodded

"And for us to complete it ,we have to communicate and to communicate we need to talk ,right?" He continued and looked at her for answer.

She again nodded.

At her child like act a mirthful laugh escaped his lips but he tried to mask it with a fake cough, disturbing the peaceful silence of the library, hence getting some hard looks from here and there.

She knew why he laughed and it irked her.

"Sorry." Looking at her sullen expression ,he apologized instantly.

"It's okay ,now can we concentrate on our work." The anger she felt ,made her instantly  confident.

"Sure." He opened his notebook with an amusing look.

And after that ,they indulge in their work like a normal student.

The project work ended but the something new started .

Azam and Faria started spending time together as during the time of project work they had become so much comfortable and used to each other's presence.

They never named their attachment with each other but their closeness weren't hidden from anyone and as usual rumour started spreading in the college of them being together.

All these things affected Faria ,she knew if somehow her father would come to know,he would probably kill her but she couldn't stay away from Azam. He had started affecting her so much.

                   **********
"Saab ji , lunch is ready." He heard knock followed by Rashida's meek voice

"Bring it in my room." He ordered,his voice husky due to all the smoking he did.

"Okay Saab ji." Saying she went away.

When you will feel for me like the way I feel for you?

When you will feel my pain ,my happiness ....as yours?

He closed his eyes in frustration.

He didn't know why was it affecting way too much to him.

Soon enough, Rashida was there with the trolley filled with all the kind of foods he liked.

With a knock she entered and her eyes widen seeing Uzair's condition.

"Leave it there and get out?" He barked at her and she marched out with a thumping heart.

Ya Allah what happened to our Saab ji again?

                 ************

"What happened Faria? Why were you absent for so many days?" She had come to college after almost a week and Azam was worried but he couldn't do anything other than waiting for her.

"I was sick." She said and avoided looking at him but somehow he saw her red puffy eyes .

"Look at me Faria. Have you been crying?" Azam felt her pain in his heart.

"No....I got itchy eyes that's why?" She was terrible liar and Azam could see through her lies.

"Tell me the truth Faria. What's bothering you." He sat infront of her and asked her ever so softly.

" I'm engaged to Durrani uncle's son , Azher Durrani." She couldn't hide it anymore .
She lost control and sobbed in front of him.

"Azhar Durrani, that womanizer of a man? Are you serious?" Azhar was famous for his all the bad boy acts.

"I can't believe,you gave in so easily. It's your life fari . You can't do this to yourself. He doesn't deserves you." He was fuming now and it was for the first time Faria saw him angry.

"Then who deserves me?" She asked directly looking into his eyes.

He was taken aback by her question .

He would've kept his love to himself if she would've been engaged to good man but he can never give up on her for Azhar like men.

"I do." He said confidently making her gasp in surprise.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Hope you guys are doing well

How's the update?

Please do vote, comment, share and recommend if you like it.

And don't forget to follow me as well

Love♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
218K 11.4K 27
A Collection of Short Stories which mostly contains romance but, along with few amazing twists and thrills! You can expect stories in different gen...
2.5M 127K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.
257K 12.7K 49
"ʙᴇᴘᴀɴᴀʜ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it