REDAMANCY แต‰ยทแตโฑสณโฑหขสฐโฑแตแตƒ

By lazicore

for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๏ฟฝ... More

before you read.
REDAMENCY!
โ”€โ”€ 01
โ”€โ”€ 02
โ”€โ”€ 03
โ”€โ”€ 04
โ”€โ”€ 05
โ”€โ”€ 06
โ”€โ”€ 08
โ”€โ”€ 09
โ”€โ”€ 10
โ”€โ”€ 11
โ”€โ”€ 12
โ”€โ”€ 13+
โ”€โ”€ 14
โ”€โ”€ 15
โ”€โ”€ 16
โ”€โ”€ epilogue
MERCI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

โ”€โ”€ 07

21.6K 967 1K
By lazicore

STUDY DATE

THE WEATHER WAS perfect, it wasn't too hot nor too cold. You had your hair down which danced softly with the wind, a small hum leaving your lips. To say you were in a great mood was an understatement- you felt lighter as if you could float. Kirishima was also happy, your mood somehow making the whole trip even better.

Today after school, the red-head was surprised to see you dressed to go out. You wore short overalls with a colourful striped shirt underneath, and a nice black belt around your waist. It was the first time he saw you in casual clothing, you only ever wore baggy clothes when in the dorms- he still found you cute nonetheless.

"You look nice today," you announced, looking over at the red-head to your side.

He flushed, quick to brush it away with laughter, "Really? I just took anything... You look good too, by the way!"

"Oh, thanks," you chimed, a smile still on your face. "Have you guessed where we're off too?"

Kirishima shook his head. He's been wondering for the past ten minutes, however, he resisted the urge to ask. He didn't want to seem annoying or pushy, plus, he was pretty sure you weren't the type to bring him someplace dangerous or plain out unexpected.

"Are we nearby?"

"Well..." You glance at him and smirk, "if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise then."

Kirishima pouts, looking down at the sidewalk as he continued to follow you. The sight made you snicker, your fingers pinching his cheek playfully.

While both of you continue down, Kirishima blushed to the gesture, rubbing his cheek. He was hopeful that it was a secluded place where both of you can talk, alone without any interruptions.

If only he knew...

Realizing that your presence was no longer beside him, he turned around to see you standing idly in front of what seemed to be a café. You laughed at him when he quickly walked back to you, his flushed face causing you to smile softly.

He gestured toward the building, "Is this the place?"

You brought your hands together, your eyes forming small crescents, "Yup! And we get to have free food!"

"Wait really? How?"

"I know I seem pretty reserved, but I'm proud to say I have connections," you stated, walking towards the café.

Kirishima was curious as to why you brought him here, he's never heard of this place before. When he entered the café, it wasn't very busy, there was music playing softly in the background while only a few tables were occupied. It was a huge place, but it was cozy and warm.

He followed you as you made a beeline to the back of the café, taking a booth that was next to the window and away from everybody else.

"Have you been here before?" Kirishima asked, sitting across from you in the booth.

You look up at him, "Yeah... I usually come here to study. It's where I spent most of my afternoons last year."

He nods in response, mimicking you by taking out his notes and books. As you started going over what you planned today, Kirishima was enthralled by where you brought him. He pictured you studying like always, your brows knitted together as you focus reading the textbooks. It kind of made him laugh, who would've thought he would be with you now.

"Long time, no see [y/n]," a familiar voice said, Kirishima snapping out of his thoughts.

He was in an apron and held a small notebook in his hand, a sly smirk on his face. It was his unruly purple hair that made Kirishima's eyes widen, but it seemed that you weren't that surprised by his presence.

"Hey Shinso," you said back.

"Let me guess, you're here to study," he teased, you rolled your eyes in response.

"Of course I am, except I brought someone with me this time."

Shinso snickered to your comment, shifting his attention to the surprised looking red-head. "Oh, hey Kirishima. Since when have you been friends with this nerd?"

"I- Well..." He fumbled over his words, trying to find the right way to explain his relationship with you.
"[l/n] is tutoring me for the exams," he managed to muster, Shinso nodding in recognition.

"Oh really?" Shinso glances at you, "Well isn't that odd. I thought you said you didn't like tutoring people, that it was an--"

"Kirishima is an exception," you interrupted, making sure you sent the coldest glare to Shinso, "We're friends after all."

Kirishima watched with a blank expression, unsure of what exactly he was looking at. Not once has he ever saw you two in the same room back in school, not even during lunch. It was making his head hurt from thinking so much, but what even more confusing was how irritated he felt.

"Alright, I'll get you the usual," he mumbles, waving goodbye to both you and Kirishima.

After Shinso was out of ear-shot, you sighed, looking at your perplexed looking friend. "Sorry about that, Shinso can be a bit... annoying," you apologized, playing with the buckle of your overalls"

The red-head cleared his throat, trying to collect himself. "I never knew you were so close with Shinso? I've never seen you..."

"That's because we don't really hang out at school," you admit, the situation pretty odd now that you said it out loud. "I first met him here when he got the job last year, we kind of just got along since then."

"Well that makes sense," he murmured, taking his pencil and resumed jotting down notes.

Kirishima couldn't help but feel I bit jealous of the fact they were closer. He sulked and wished that he wasn't so judgemental back then and just talked to you, besides, knowing you now just proved that you were a person like them. That maybe if he just talked to you then-

"Stop sulking, you have nothing to worry about," you disrupted, a frown on your lips.

A flush crept to his face, turning away from your face. "Was I that obvious?" he thought, his focus wavering.

Before you can help Kirishima gets back to normal, which would've probably made everything worst, an older woman with a round face stopped by your booth.

"My, my, my, is this a new customer I see?" the lady boomed, both teens gazing at her with blank expressions.

She leans in front of Kirishima, a skeptic look on her face as she stares straight into his red eyes. Not wanting to be rude, Kirishma squeaked a simple hello, awe transforming her face.

"And hello to you too, Kirishima! What brings you here to my fine establishment?"

His mouth curved up into a friendly smile, "Well I'm here with my friend to study. But, if you don't mind me asking, how do you know my name?"

The woman's face drops but soon is masked with her boisterous laughter. The sound made you sink further into the seat, hoping the owner would just leave you two be.

"Oh my! How rude of me," she cried, Kirishima still not fazed by her out-there personality. "Shinso told me about [y/n] bringing over a friend so I just had to see for myself just who the lucky person was-" she threw herself at you, engulfing you into a side hug-" I mean you are the first person she's ever brought here from school... and to think it would be her boyfriend!"

Kirishima practically stopped functioning at the mention of him being your boyfriend, all colour draining from your face as the boy across from you began to blush furiously.

"I-I'm sorry m-ma'am but-"

You push the lady off you, a cheeky grin on her face as she watched the two of you squabble for words.

"Kirishima and I are simply friends, so I don't where you got that idea from," you announced, giving the woman various weird looks.

She shifter her attention between the both of you, then brought her hands up to her face in realization. "Oops, my bad. It seems that someone must've given me the wrong information," she explained, her cheeks rosy to her little outburst.

Before she ran back to the kitchen, she dropped off your order of milkshakes and fries. "I'm sorry for being so forward," she smiled at the boy warmly, "it was a pleasure meeting a friend of [y/n]'s, I hope we see you more often Kirishima."

Once again, you let out a long breath after the owner left, checking in with Kirishima to see if he was rattled in any way. After countlessly asking him to see if he was alright, you were convinced. You were surprised he was able to stay so calm with the woman, even you could admit that she wasn't the most bearable person to be around. But in all actuality, Kirishima kept his cool and managed to stay polite despite her rambunctious ways, it made your cheeks burn with admiration.

Thankfully, the rest of the evening you made minimal interruptions. With your drinks and very tasty fries, both of you completed all the tasks and subjects you wanted to go over today, a look of satisfaction and confidence adorning your expressions.

Before cleaning up your things to head back to the dorms, Kirishima made sure to thank the owner and Shinso for their services, Shinso nodding with a blank expression and the woman waving frantically at the red-head. When he walked out the door, you turned back to the duo and almost choked. Both of them with the same smug look stared directly at you and held out two thumbs up, an approving nod to go along with it. You made sure to quickly run out the door, terrified to what they could've done next.

Kirishima laughed when you reached his side, your lips pressed together. "The staff there seem to be pretty close to you, especially the owner of the place," he remarked, your response coming out in a shaky laugh.

You scratch your cheek in hesitation, suddenly becoming shy. "Yeah about that..." The red-head looks down at you, his face open and curious, "That deafening woman was my mom."

"W-What- You mean I just met your mother!" he cried, his hand running through his hair in distress. "Do you remember me saying something rude? Did my breath stink? Shit, do I even look decent?"

You watched as he lost his mind, your eyes flickering with bewilderment. It was a surprise to see him care so much on how he presented himself to your mom, his words making your chest tighten with how much he really respected your mother's opinion.

Kirishima, on the other hand, was trying to place the puzzle pieces together. Now that he looked back, you both did have the same kind of face and hair colour, however your personality was completely opposite from one another.

While he walked alongside you, he stopped in his tracks when you went in front of him, swiftly bringing your hands to his face. The gesture made Kirishima's arms tuck at his side, his nose now inches away from yours.

"You're utterly adorable you know that Kiri?" He froze to your words, internally freaking out as he realized the blush across your cheeks. "And don't worry about my mom, you made quite the impression on her," you reassured, your hands falling from his face.

As Kirishima tried to regain his composure from the intimate moment, he muttered, "Are you sure?"

You giggled and turn away from him, walking towards school grounds, "Yes dummy! Now let's get going before we miss curfew."

────

oof idk why but this chapter killed me to write- please forgive me :'(

i'll leave this here as an apologie .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3K 17
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚ƒโ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚โ‚‹โ‚โ‚‰โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
1.9M 101K 18
โ”€โ”€ love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
26.9K 1.1K 18
โ†ณ stray โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›แด€แดแด€แด‹ษช สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡s สœษชs แดกษชษดแด…แดแดก แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“แดส€ sแด›ส€แด€ส แด„แด€แด›s แด›แด แด„แดแดแด‡ ษชษดโ€โžท |date started : 7/1/21 |date ended : 8/20/21 amajiki...