Boxer's LOVER

Autorstwa 045-SUVI

Bright a famous BOXER in Thailand.. He always just think about boxing. cold attitude, dangerous to reach.. ho... Więcej

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
Authours note
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*

*5*

3.2K 157 7
Autorstwa 045-SUVI

Gulf Pov

I futtered eyes barely, it's too dark.. where am I now.. that's the first thing I thought.. I felt like warm in strong embrace.. the only sound I hear is steady heart beat,by hearing that,my mind felt bloom.. Smell of him.. making me curious.. but it's dark I can't see anything, so I loosen myself from his grip..  lit the night stand lamp.. but it's dim enough just to see one side of the room, he turned other side, I can only see his bare back, I felt dizzy, my butt strings.. I clearly remember that I lost my virginity to a stranger.. what the disappointing thing is I can't remember him.. the feeling I got during the sex is incredible but I can't remember him.. I want to see his face.. I try to reach the other night lamp.. I heard buzz.. I reached the phone in the floor.. it's mine and it's from Bright.. I checked the time it's 3.20 am. Shit I am done for now.. I missed my first wish from him.. I grab my dress.. wore it, I saw one last time his bare body  I don't regret this.. thanks for incredible first time.. I left..I can't walk fast because it hurts... When I reached my our resort..Bright was walking forth and back..bitting his nails..I was worried.. about him and called out..

Gulf: Brighty....

He ran to me and hugged me tightly.. already my whole body is sore. I pushed him slightly..

Bright: Where did you go..? Why didn't you attend my calls? I was worried, you.. ass hole..

Gulf: Sorry..Brighty.. I got drunk..

Bright: How do you get drunk with one beer?

Gulf: That bartrand gave me two shots.. I just try.. finally the result..

Bright: Why are this navie kitty.. what if anyone take advantage of you?

Gulf: Don't worry Bright I am already na.. let's go.. in..

Bright: That's the relief.. come..

We get in.. took deep sleep.. next day we celebrate my birthday... But what the thing.. I can't concentrate in any thing..all I think is about the feeling... he gave me.... I was trying to remember his face..  but failed number of times.. I cursed myself for not remembering his face.. there some one snapped fingers front of me. I got back to reality..

Bright: Hey what are you thinking kitty? Why are you spacing out so much..?

Gulf: Nothing..

Bright: Something is definitely wrong.

Gulf: Nothing.. Bright..I am alright..

I convince him that I am ok.. somewhat he trust me.. we get back to city. Night I got a call from my CEO.

Gulf: Hello sir.. is it any thing important you called me..

CEO: Yes.. Gulf. Tomorrow we are going to sign new project with MS corporation.. can you please do a presentation for tomorrow's meeting..

Gulf:of course sir.. can you just sent me details of the project.?

CEO: This is why I like you so much Gulf.. I will send you mail with details..

Gulf: Ok sir..

CEO: Ok Gulf.. bye..

He cut the call, I took shower because I was tired of travelling.. after that I checked the mail. It's already 7 past.., I began to work on the presentation.. finally it's over.. time shows 1.40 am.. I am exhausted..I just fell asleep in sofa.. morning alarm annoyed my sleep.. I wake up, finished my morning routines..there I heard my phone ring.. it's Bright...

Gulf: Hello Bright..

Bright: Hey.. why you sound dull?

Gulf: Just exhausted..

Bright: Do you again work for others?

Gulf: Hmmm,.for CEO..

Bright: You are so silly kitty.. then ok just take rest today.. don't go to office..

Gulf: No Bright.. I should handover the presentation to him..

Bright: Then ok.. just handover it and took leave..

Gulf: Ok...kk...

Bright: Did you had breakfast?

Gulf: Hmm. Of course it's a lie..I don't time for that.

Bright: Ok..then open the door..

Gulf: Why??

Bright: I am standing out kitty..

Gulf: shit! Bright.

I opened the door, he is still wearing that silly smile in his face.. he came in, I already get ready for depart.. I grab his hand.. went to parking lot, get into his car, he drive me to my office.. there I got call from CEO..

Gulf: Hello sir, I am on the way sir..

CEO: Gulf I already came to MS corporation.. you better come here..

Gulf: Ok sir..

I hang up the call..

Bright: So destination changed?

Gulf: Hmmm. To MS corporation.. do you know where it is..?

Bright: Of course.. I have signing meeting with that CEO afternoon..

Gulf: Then good.. we are in same way today (chuckled)

Bright: Before that.. first breakfast..

Gulf: No..no.. Bright.its already late..

He doesn't listen to me. He stopped in cafe, we had simple breakfast.. we reached the MS corporation.. I get down from the car..he get on my way. I glared him questioningly.. he hugged me tight and kissed my forehead..

Bright: Giving you energy.. Come back soon .

I slightly punched him shoulder and chuckled..

Gulf: So silly..

I entered in, my CEO was waiting for me with his secretary.. I went to him..

CEO: Hey.. Gulf..

Gulf: Morning sir..

I gave the drive to him..the presentation..

Gulf: Sir just see once before you go in.

CEO: No Gulf..you are going to do this presentation..

Gulf: But sir.. how can I..?

CEO: I know you can.. this is very important project..I trust you..

Gulf: ok sir..I will do my best..

There a man surrounded with four men came into the view.. I went behind my CEO..  I didn't dare to see up them..

He shooked hand with my CEO..they were speaking,my mind is filled with this presentation thing so I haven't heard them.. suddenly my CEO pulled me by my shoulder..there I chin up to see the person... Wow!! What a muscularity, his eyes, sharp jawline, thick eyebrows, slender lips, prominent nose.. He looked so handsome.. obviously I was drooling.. There he extend his hand.. I gave in.. his warm palm doing something..

CEO: This is Mew suppasit.. CEO of MS corporation..

Gulf:  Nice to meet you sir.

Mew: Good to Know you.

His voice, I heard somewhere else, it's familiar but I can't remember. I was confused.. He walked away.. we followed, As my CEO requested me I done the presentation..,but this whole time, he looked me like he is going to swallow me.. after the presentation all applause for me.. he just smirked.. then signing event went smoothly.. they shook hands in end.. there Mr.Suppasit shoot..

Mew: Ok lunch is on me.. let's celebrate the collaboration.

CEO: That's so sweet of you sir..we are honoured to have ..

Gulf: sir.. you two join him.. Bright is coming for me..

Mew: Any problem.. Mr. Jason..

CEO: Nothing Mr.Suppasit.. me and my secretary will join you..

Mew: What about your executive director?

CEO: he already having appointment sir. So he is leaving..

Gulf: Don't get wrong sir..

Mew: It's ok..

Hina(secretary): So you are again going for lunch date with your Bright.

I squeezed her shoulder, not to talk louder.. I bow them bye and left..once I turn I saw Bright walking towards me.. I ran to him.. he hugged me, I burried my face into his neck crochet.. he raffled my hair.. once we apart he kissed my cheek.. there I heard a loud noise, I turned to the side where the sound came from, it's a flower vase broken.. I was startled.. Mr.suppasit's hand was bleeding.. something made my heart heavy by seeing him bleeding.. Bright hold me tight, he sensed that I was trembling..

Bright: Are you ok??

Gulf: Hmm.ok..

Bright: Come let's leave..

He pulled me to exist, but I left his hand and ran towards Me.suppasit.. I grab his hand.. I used my hand kerchief to hold his blood.. I shouted at a worker to bring first aid kit, I treated his wound.. this whole time all were staring us including Bright.. there came a doctor and nurse.. they pulled his hand from my grip.. I felt something precious was taken away. I can't endure the pain.. I about to turn and leave..some one gripped my waist.., pulled me close and hugged me from back..  I was frozen.. but something made me so happy about this minute..

To be continued...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.4K 1.4K 10
Book 2 of the Ideal Love series. Gulf and Mew's view of an Ideal Relationship clashes. More problems fall on Win and Brights relationship. A book a...
36.4K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
3.8K 383 13
Gulf was the youngest son of the Patinpul family, one of the richest generations in Thailand. But now they were living in the United States. Gulf was...
313K 18K 45
Mew Suppasit, the most powerful man in Thailand. With a snap of his fingers, you could find yourself dead in a matter of seconds. He is only close to...