Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver

De orixren

Completed story. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This is a fanfic, I don't mean to offend anybody with the... Mais

Dear readers♄
I. You're hired
II. The preparation
III. Bon voyage
IV. Munster
V. The set
VI. Thirst
VII. You shouldn't be here
VIII. No control
IX. Growing desire
X. Lust
XI. Cry me a river
XII. A day in County Kerry
XIII. R u mine?
XIV. Unreachable
XV. You sure?
XVI. Can't stand it anymore
XVII. Red rose
XVIII. Bar night (part one)
XIX. Bar night (part two)
XX. Bar night (part three)
XXII. Bloody
XXIII. Busted
XIV. Interval
XXV. Talking bodies
XXVI. Nasty boy
XXVII. A million times yes
XXVIII. Candyman
XXIX. Yes, Commander
XXX. Not afraid anymore
XXXI. New York, New York
XXXII. Reunion
XXXIII. Meet my friend
XXXVI. The cop fantasy.
XXXV. Breaking News
XXXVI. Logan Lucky
XXXVII. Back to Ireland
XXXVIII. Not a secret
XXXVIX. The suite
XL. Not everything is pink
XLI. False Alarm
XLII. Back to work.
XLIII. Hot stuff
XLIV. Broke in pieces
XLV. Stronger love
XLVI. France
XLVII. Cannes
XLVIII. Cannes pt.2
XLVIX. I put a spell on you
L. The last day
LI. Baby Gia
LII. The final chapter

XXI. Darling

3.1K 80 17
De orixren

You woke up the next morning with a terrible headache and your hip joints were hurting.

But nothing of that mattered... Adam was sleeping behind you, with his head on your hair, and his arm and leg around you, hugging you like a little boy.

You turned around slowly, trying not to wake him up, and looked at his face. He was breathing deeply, with his hair all over his face. You put it behind his ear and touched his cheek gently. He started waking up and smiled before opening his eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said with a sleepy voice, hugging you and putting his face on your neck.

"Good morning, handsome" you replied, hugging him back.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, looking back at you.

"Perfectly, and you?" You said.

"Better than ever" he smiled at you and lean in to kiss your lips.

You two were cuddling and kissing softly when suddenly you heard your door knocking.

"Y/N, honey!" Aiden exclaimed. "Are you there? You didn't reply to any of my texts"

"Shit" Adam whispered, getting up and picking up his clothes.

"Yes, Aiden" you yelled, helping Adam pick up his clothes. "Give me a minute" You put on a robe. "Go hide in the bathroom" you whispered at Adam.

He hit his foot with the bed on his way to the bathroom.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Honey is everything okay?" Aiden asked.

"Yes!" Adam got into the bathroom and you went to get the door. "I was in the bathroom," you said when you opened it. Aiden got in, kissing your forehead.

"Where were you last night? I texted you like a million times" he said. "Your room is a mess" he spoke while picking up your clothes from the floor.

You realized that Adam's belt was there, so you walked and kick it under the bed.

"I fell asleep once I got here and didn't listen to my phone, I'm sorry," you said, sitting on the bed. "So, how was it?"

Aiden sits in front of you with a smile on his face. "We hooked up and it was amazing" he spoke. "His name is Zach, he is 30 years old and he's an attorney. A true dream"

"I'm happy for you" you hugged him. "You deserve to have fun"

"Thanks love. We agreed to meet for lunch, so I just passed by to check on you" he said, lifting from his seat. "Do you wanna hang out later?"

You heard a noise in the bathroom, something fell. Aiden looked at you, and you stared nervously.

"It's someone else here?" He asked, walking to the bathroom door.

You ran and put yourself in front of it before he opened it.

"What's going on, Y/N?"

"I hooked up with someone too" you whispered to him. "A guy from the bar" you lied to him, hoping that he would believe you.

"Is he in there?" He whispered.

"Yes! You have to leave" you said.

"Oh god sorry!" He whispered. "Well love, I'm gonna take off" he spoke loudly this time. "I'll see you around".

You smiled at him, blushing and he left the room. You opened the bathroom and saw Adam putting on his clothes.

"Fuck that was close," you said to him. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes," he responded, looking at you. "I have to go training down the set today"

"Oh okay, I was hoping that you'd stay," you said pouting.

He came closer to you and grabbed your face, kissing you.

"I can't, but we could see us at night if you want," he said, looking at you. "You can come to my room after dinner"

"Okay" you replied smiling. "I'll be there" you kissed his lips and he went to the room to put on his shoes.

"I'll see you later, darling," he said. Then he kissed you and left the room.

Darling.

That word coming from him... it made you blush and left you breathless.

———————

It was already the afternoon and you were hanging out at Aiden's room.

"Can we talk about how a great singer you are?" He said, smiling at him. "I was shocked last night"

"Thank you, I totally embarrassed myself" you replied, chuckling.

"No way!" He exclaimed. "You looked gorgeous and everyone loved you. I know someone who couldn't take his eyes off of you..." he lifted an eyebrow.

"Really? Who?" You asked.

"Adam, you silly girl" he replied. "Didn't you see him? The man was drooling, with sparkles on his eyes. He watched every move you made"

You blushed and look down at your hands.

"Don't overreact, he was just looking like everyone else" you replied.

"Ugh, you're so stubborn," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'm telling you, I'm sure he was thinking about cheating his wife right there"

You laughed nervously and changed the subject before he kept talking about Adam. You two ordered some food and listened to music while catching up.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go," you said, yawning and stretching yourself.

"Already? Don't you wanna stay over?" Aiden asked because every time you hung out you finished staying together.

"Not today, honey" you replied. "I had a terrible hangover all day and I'm really tired" you lied to him. All you wanted to do was to be with Adam again.

"Oh okay, I'll see you around then," he said. You kissed his cheek and left the room.

The walls were thin, so you opened your bedroom door and then closed it, pretending that you were going inside. But then you went down the stairs without making a sound.

You reached Adam's room and knocked on his door.

"Come in!" He exclaimed, from the inside. You entered and heard the shower running.

"Adam?" You asked, entering the bathroom.

"Hey there," he said, sticking his head out. "Give me a kiss"

You kissed him and smiled at him.

"I'll wait for you in the bedroom," you said, kissing him again.

"I'll be done in a minute," he said, going back inside the shower.

You closed the door and sat on his bed. His room was bigger than yours, clean and neat. He had a book of poetry on his nightstand, and you picked it up and looked at some pages.

"Of course he reads poetry," you said to yourself. You put the book down and waited for him.

He got off the bathroom with a towel on his waist. His hair was wet and he looked beautiful, his perfect body still damp. You looked at him with hungry eyes.

He put on some underwear and left the towel in the bathroom. He lay on the bed, beside you, and pushed you to lay down with him.

"I've missed you," he said, kissing your lips.

"Me too" you ran your hand on his hair and saw him shutting his eyes while placing his head on your chest. "Are you tired?" You asked, stroking his hair.

"I am, we trained all day" he replied. "We have a big shoot on Monday"

"We could just stay in bed and be lazy if you want," you said.

He looked up to you. "I'd love to," he said and kissed you before resting on your chest again. "How was your day?" He asked.

"It was okay" you replied. "I hung out with Aiden"

"Did he asked you anything else about last night?" He asked.

"Lucky for us, he didn't" you were running your fingers on his hair. "We talked about you, though."

"Me?" He lifted his head and put it on the pillow, looking at you.

"Yeah, you," you said, placing yourself in front of him. "He told me that last night you were drooling over me and my performance"

"Fuck, was I that obvious?" He said, making you laugh.

"I guess so," you said, smiling. "But what if not only Aiden realized that? What if the others saw you too?"

"I don't care, it's none of their business," he said, touching your face. "Plus, soon we will no need to hide"

You smiled at him and kiss him.

"I'm leaving for New York on Monday night," he said.

"Already? For how long?" You asked, whining.

"A month" he replied.

"A month?!" You exclaimed.

"Yes," he said, holding you close.

"But I'm gonna miss you," you said, holding into his chest.

"I know darling" he spoke, touching your hair. "But it's gonna pass quickly, you'll see"

There it was, that word again. Your insides tremble.

You two stayed on his bed talking and cuddling. He lent you a T-shirt and you stayed up till late, just talking and getting to know each other.

You could feel your love grew stronger for him, you liked everything about him and you already missed him. You took advantage of the little time you had before he leaves and enjoyed him as much as you could.

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

4.6K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...
200K 5.8K 50
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN AFTER EPISODE 8 HIT THEATERS. THIS STORY IS BASED OFF OF SPOILERS, LEAKS AND SPECULATION...
62.1K 1.7K 51
*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments before but nothing like this one... This...
28.6K 872 23
The war raging on between the Resistance and the First Order only grows stronger. With their numbers depleting, the Resistance relies heavily on its...