Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 10

4.4K 157 10
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's Pov

We continue on our work after the incident. I feel sorry of what I did to the girls and Jungkook is right. Should I say sorry?

"You're being the old Lisa right now. I don't know you right now. I wish she's back"

I was working on the painting when I felt someone sitted beside me. I look beside me and I saw Jungkook. His aura was so cold. I look away and I look at what I am painting and it's now a mess.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and I stand up from my seat and I can feel my feet becomes sticky. I look at my feet and it's all full of paint.

"How lucky" I mumbled and I walk to the faucet and clean my feet but it doesn't work. I just pouted and I turn around. I was step back when I saw Jungkook.

He held my wrist and make me sat down on the table then kneel infront of me. He wipe my feet and I just stared at him while doing it.

He's now done and he stand up. "Thank you" I stated and he just nod. He walk away and I was about to stop him when I don't know what to say. I just stop myself from calling him.

-

We are now done and the sun is going down. "Let's go guys, see you tomorrow 9 AM." Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded. I texted my driver to pick me up and I'm just waiting for him while the others are just walking to there dorm.

-

It's morning again! I look at my phone and it's already 8 AM. I stand up and stretch my body. I walk down to eat some breakfast. "You're going somewhere?" Alisia asked and I just nodded.

I'm done eating and I walk upstairs to take a bath and change into casual clothes. I put a natural make up on then grab my sling bag before going downstairs.

"Someone is waiting for you outside" Alisia said and I just look at her confused. "Who?" I asked and someone enter. I saw Jungkook with his hands inside his pocket.

"Let's go" he coldly stated and get out. I followed him outside and he open the door for me and I hop in.

-

We are just quiet at the whole trip and we arrived at our destination. I walk out from his car and I didn't wait for him as I walk away from him and go in to the club room.

I greeted them one by one as we sat down. Jungkook is here and he sat down too then Jisoo unnie cleared her throat. "So we decided to have a practice today with your partner" Jisoo unnie stated and I just sighed.

I look at Jungkook and he looks like he's not paying attention. "Maknaes? Are you ok?" Jin oppa asked so I turned my attention to him. I just smiled reassuringly as I nod.

I look at Jungkook again and he's not in his spot. I roam my eyes around when someone whispered through my ears that makes me flinch. "Are you looking for me?" someone whispered.

I look behind me and I saw Jungkook. "N-no! Why would I?" I replied as I stand up from my seat. I follow him at the corner and he is playing a guitar.

We're just quiet and that's pissing me off. "Are you not going to talk to me?!" I asked in annoyance and he just looked at me.

"Say sorry" he stated and my eyes widen. "Why would I?" I asked and he look away then continue what he's doing.

-

Everytime I talk to him he just going to say 'say sorry' and that's pissing me off. "Time for lunch guys!" Jisoo unnie shouted and we stand up from our seats.

I step on Jungkook's feet and I heard him groan. "Let's go at Lisa's house!" Rosè suggested and I just nodded.

-

We are here at my house and I let them enter. "I think it's better to eat outside under the tree" I said as I pointed out the table outside.

They all go there and I ask the maids to prepare some lunch for us. I go back to them and I saw Jungkook glaring at me and I just rolled my eyes.

-

The food is here and we start eating! "Alisia! Join with us." I said and all of my friends nodded. "Sure" she replied and sat down with us.

We didn't talk and just eat our lunch. "Oh by the way, something is off between the two of you. What's the problem?" Jin oppa said as he pointed out the both of us.

I look at Jungkook who is infront of us, waiting for him to talk. He is the one who is not bothered to talk to me, not me! "I just told her to say sorry because of what she did to Eunha and her friends" he answered.

"Why would I say sorry? It's not my fault!" I answered back and we both glared at each other. "Ok stop. Just say sorry, that's not hard" Jisoo unnie cut in and we heard Alisia laughed.

"That's impo-" I cut her off. "Ok I'm sorry" I stated without looking at them. "Shit, what I have just heard?" Alisia said, breaking the silence.

"I didn't heard you say sorry right?" she added and I look at her in a weird way. "She just said it a while ago" Jennie unnie replied and they all nodded.

"No way! you really said sorry! That's crazy Lisa-yah!" she was clapping at me and I don't have any idea why is she clapping.

"This really gave me goosebumps!" she added and all of us just looking at her. "What's the matter of saying sorry?" Taehyung oppa asked.

"She don't know how to say sorry" Alisia answered and my eyes widen. "YAH!" I shouted at her and my friends laughed.

"That's not true!" I added and give her a glare. "It's true! Believe me! She doesn't even saying sorry to me even though we are together for a years now. Except for her parents" I'm giving her an eye to stop but she didn't bother to stop.

"And, she doesn't like following someone's orders except for her parents. Plus, she barely says thank you" she added and I kick her legs secretly and that makes her look at me.

"Let's stop now" I warningly said with a smile. She continue eating and all of my friends are trying not to laugh. I look at Jungkook and he is laughing quietly.

"Stop" I demanded and that makes him stop. "I'm just going to get something" I excused myself and enter my house.

-

Alisia's Pov

Lisa excused herself for a minute and we are just quiet. "Tell us some more about her" Jisoo whispered and I just nod.

"Actually she's pretty when she is young. I don't know what happened to her. I think, because she experience to be bullied and to be played that's why she is like that." I said and they look like interested in Lisa.

"More" I just nod again and think more about her.

"She knows boxing, muay thai and taekwondo" I added and I can see on their faces that they are amazed.

"She doesn't care what she looks like. She's pretty, but that's not it. There's more hidden. That's why I always said to her to fix herself but she doesn't listen" I sighed and start eating again.

"Why is she pretending to be a nerd and ugly like that?" Rosè asked and I was about to answer when Lisa is now here.

-

Lisa's Pov

We are here at the school again and Jungkook drive for me. We are walking together to our classroom when some random girls block our way.

They want to talk with Jungkook so I just continue walking. I turn around and he is talking to them.

I thought he's a snobber?

I wait for him to finish talking. He look at me and I just rolled my eyes on him and enter our classroom.

What am I doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 828 16
WHEN A LAWN TENNIS PLAYER HAS A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN HER HEAD BEFORE HER COMPETITION....
14.7K 1K 7
In which Lisa Manoban of Blackpink finally admitted what she truly feels for Bangtan's new visual.
27K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? β€’Schoo...
31.2K 849 18
when rosΓ© and lisa both have a crush on BTS' jungkook.