One and Only (MINICAT)

By BlondeLADD

Do you like Minicat? Well here's the perfect story for you! Get your popcorn and get comfortable for the cute... More

C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 13
C h a p t e r 14
C h a p t e r 15
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 17
VIBECHAT!
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
NOTICE ME!
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 25
C h a p t e r 26
C h a p t e r 27
C h a p t e r 28
C h a p t e r 29
C h a p t e r 30
C h a p t e r 31
C h a p t e r 32
C h a p t e r 33
C h a p t e r 34
C h a p t e r 35
C h a p t e r 36
C h a p t e r 37
C h a p t e r 38
C h a p t e r 39
C h a p t e r 40
C h a p t e r 41
C h a p t e r 42
C h a p t e r 43
C h a p t e r 44
C h a p t e r 45
RANTT!
C h a p t e r 46
Story Time
C h a p t e r 47
Please READ
note, please read (Seriously)
THE END

C h a p t e r 1

281 24 15
By BlondeLADD

Craig's POV

As I finished editing the video I quickly uploaded it to YouTube, slowly leaning back in my chair well resting my hands behind my head as I watch the likes and comments come rolling in. I sign to myself before getting up and going downstairs to my living room. You see, I play alone, it's something I've come to terms with but also something I've learned to love doing. Ever since High school I haven't really talked to anyone. I moved to LA about a year ago, I own a orange Lamborghini which was literally my dream car since I was little, and I have a YouTube channel of about 5 million subscribers! I'm honestly really proud of myself for being able to do all this. I decided to watch some YouTube in my living room cause I really had nothing else better to do, so I sat down on my couch, getting all comfy before turning on my tv and watching IAMWILDCAT.

I know I haven't talked to Tyler in years, but I really miss the guy. I used to have a crush on him back in high school but I moved on from that, seeing it's been 7 years. I soon fell asleep to the sound of Wildcat laughing making me smile.

Time skip to the morning brought to you by Mini sleeping 😂

I open my eyes, seeing it was still dark outside. I checked the time to see it was 5:30 am. Fuckkkkkk. I thought as I got up and went upstairs to my bathroom to take a shower. I put some music on as I turned on the shower and took off my clothes. Moving my hips a little to the music as I entered the shower, hissing a little at how hot the water was but soon got used to it. Once I was done in the shower I got out, dried myself off then wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom that was in my room to my dresser to pick something to wear. I picked out a black hoodie with a happy face on the front which was my merch. With some blue jeans and black runners. I walked back to the bathroom putting on the clothes I picked out then styled my hair making it look nice. I walked out of the bathroom, falling backwards towards my bed, Landing on the soft surface. I giggled to myself as I checked the time. 6:30, fuck. I thought as I let my phone fall to the side of my head. Signing, I sit up and look around my room trying to find something to do. "Maybe I could go to Starbucks?" I asked myself, I decided it was a good idea since I really wanted coffee at the moment so I ran downstairs, grabbing my keys, phone, and wallet being running out the door, locking it, then going to my beautiful lambo. I unlocked it, lifting the butterfly door upwards before climbing in, then closing the door. I start the car letting the engine roar to life before pulling out of the driveway of my house.

As I was driving i noticed that it was still a little dark outside. Honestly I love the early mornings, it's my favourite part of the day. I stopped at a stop light seeing a car pull up beside me, I roll down the window seeing he was doing so too. "I like your car bro!" The guys yells making me chuckle. "Thanks!" I yell back. "Do you wanna race?" "Sure why not?" I say before rolling up my window. I smirk to myself as I wait for the light to turn green. Once it does I hear the engine roar as I move forward at high speeds. I ended up winning as I had to pull into the parking lot of Starbucks, the guy honks at me as he drives by making me laugh.

I park the car a little bit away from the entrance before getting out and locking the car. I pull out my phone to make a tweet quickly.

"At Starbucks with my baby!"

I posted the tweet seeing that it's already getting likes. (baby meaning my beautiful car.) I put my phone back in my jean pocket before walking into Starbucks. There weren't that many people there, well seeing that it's 7 in the morning it doesn't surprise me. There also wasn't much of a line making me smile. I order what I usually order, paying for the coffee then going over to one of the booths to sit in Well going through my phone and sipping my coffee.

There were only a few people in the Starbucks so everytime I heard the bell meaning someone walked in I would look up to see who it was.

I was going through Twitter when I heard the bell ringing meaning someone had walked in, I looked up and I swear to god I almost spit my coffee out. I then heard my phone go off seeing a notification from twitter from wildcat.

"Going to Starbucks to start off a great day!"

I felt my eyes going wide as I looked back up to see him in the line. I wanted so badly to get up and talk to him but I couldn't do it. So I just watched him. Once he had his coffee he sat in the booth beside me, I signed as I looked back at my phone.

"Oh my god are you miniladd!?" I heard a girl ask catching my attention, I look up to see a girl who looked to be around 17 years old. She was wearing a white crop top with blue ripped jeans, she had blonde short hair and blue eyes. "Yes that would be me." I say well smiling, I turn my phone off giving the girl my full attention. "Can I have a picture?" She asks holding up her phone making me chuckle. "Of course!" I say well moving over for her to sit down, her eyes went wide as she slowly sat down beside me. (Btw the booth that Craig is sitting in is like a round booth, like a circle) she held up her phone, I put a big smile on my face well holding up the peace sign with my hands. She tools a few pictures and gave me a hug afterwards. "What's your name?" I ask her, she turns her face to me blushing like crazy. "Natalie." "Well Natalie, it was very lovely meeting you." I say making her fangirl. "It was amazing meeting you too Craig!" She says before hugging me one more time then left. I smiled to myself before remembering that Tyler was in the booth beside me. I felt my cheeks grow hot as I look over at him, and sure enough, he was looking right back at me. He noticed that I had caught him so he looked back at his phone, I sign in sadness before doing the same.

It's been about 10 minutes now since that little "starring thing" happened and I haven't looked up since.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" I hear a voice ask from beside me, I look up to see Tyler holding his cup Of coffee and smiling at me. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head. He sat on the other side of the table. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket over it and blue jeans. "You're Miniladd right?" I hear him ask, I slowly nod my head at him because again, couldn't say anything. He doesn't know it's me. I thought as I felt myself become sad. "I've watched some of your videos, you're pretty funny." "Thank you." I say before taking a sip from my coffee. When I look at him again he seems to be confused. "You seem familiar to me, have we met?" I felt my heart break as the fact of he doesn't remember me comes rolling in my head.

"Yes we have actually." I say taking another sip from my coffee. "Where have I met you?" He asks, I put my coffee down on the table before looking him dead in the eyes.

"High school ty."

Hiiii everyone!!!! Welcome to yet another minicat book! This one is just a butch of ideas just like my other one. I like writing these books for you guys to read so I'm gonna keep doing so.

I hope you like the book so far and if you haven't already go check out my other books! There pretty cool. Anyways have a great day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.4K 14
Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Until one thing you didn't get. Soon Sapn...
85K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
854 32 16
After Craig moves to a new school he finds how hard it is to make friends when you know no one. Craig has a very shy nature and always tries hard in...
865K 38.5K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...