Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver

By orixren

Completed story. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This is a fanfic, I don't mean to offend anybody with the... More

Dear readers♥️
I. You're hired
II. The preparation
III. Bon voyage
IV. Munster
V. The set
VI. Thirst
VII. You shouldn't be here
VIII. No control
IX. Growing desire
X. Lust
XI. Cry me a river
XII. A day in County Kerry
XIII. R u mine?
XIV. Unreachable
XV. You sure?
XVI. Can't stand it anymore
XVIII. Bar night (part one)
XIX. Bar night (part two)
XX. Bar night (part three)
XXI. Darling
XXII. Bloody
XXIII. Busted
XIV. Interval
XXV. Talking bodies
XXVI. Nasty boy
XXVII. A million times yes
XXVIII. Candyman
XXIX. Yes, Commander
XXX. Not afraid anymore
XXXI. New York, New York
XXXII. Reunion
XXXIII. Meet my friend
XXXVI. The cop fantasy.
XXXV. Breaking News
XXXVI. Logan Lucky
XXXVII. Back to Ireland
XXXVIII. Not a secret
XXXVIX. The suite
XL. Not everything is pink
XLI. False Alarm
XLII. Back to work.
XLIII. Hot stuff
XLIV. Broke in pieces
XLV. Stronger love
XLVI. France
XLVII. Cannes
XLVIII. Cannes pt.2
XLVIX. I put a spell on you
L. The last day
LI. Baby Gia
LII. The final chapter

XVII. Red rose

3.4K 81 126
By orixren

Your alarm ringed and you woke up. You slept so well last night, that you were already in a good mood. You did your morning routine and started looking for an outfit.

You checked up the weather, it was cold and cloudy, with high chances of raining. So you put on black jeans, a red sweater with a turtle neck, and some boots. You made sure that the burnt skin from your wrists didn't show up.

Last night was amazing, every time was better and you were afraid of that. He didn't compare to any of your previous lovers and you've never felt more attracted to someone.

You put on some makeup, distracting yourself from your thoughts. Your hair was a little frizzy because of the weather, so you decided to put it on a messy bun.

You grabbed your coat and your purse, and you were ready to roll. When you opened your door you realized that there was something on the entrance...

It was a flower, a red rose, and a cup of coffee. You kneeled and realized there was a letter too.

Have a nice day.
-A.

It said.

"What the fuck?" You whispered to yourself. Aiden got off his room.

"Good morning, beauty," he said, not looking at you. "What the hell?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"You did this?" You asked, a question with an obvious answer.

"No, I didn't" he replied, still smiling and picking up the rose. "Does it have a letter or something?"

You looked at the letter on your hand and hide it from Aiden.

"Yeah but it only said have a nice day" you lied to him.

"Oh my god, you have a secret admirer," he said, giving you your rose. "Kinda creepy, but so romantic" he laughs.

You picked up the coffee and took a sip. "It's delicious," you said looking at him. "Lucky me" you rolled your eyes.

You both entered the elevator.

"You have no idea who this is from?" He asked.

"Not a clue," you said, sipping your coffee, and lying.

Why did Adam do this? It's not like you had a relationship with him, you just hooked up a couple of times. There's no need to be romantic or anything... this wasn't a love story.

Right?...

You got to the island and entered the set running. It was pouring outside. You actually liked days like this, the smell of wet earth, the sound of the rain crashing the trees. Plus, the island and the rain made the best combination ever.

You entered your motorhome and poured some water on a glass, to put the rose inside. You placed the glass on the small table in front of the couch and light up some candles.

Still wondering why he did that, Daisy entered the motorhome, soaking in water because of the rain.

"Stay right there," you said before she could move "I'm gonna get you a towel"

"Thanks, Y/N," she said.

You came back with the towel and she dried herself, putting her coat on the couch.

"Gosh, it's freezing out there," she said, sitting on the chair. "How are you?"

"I'm great, I love rainy days" you replied smiling, getting ready to put her makeup on. "How about you?"

"Not so great, I had a terrible night" she replied. "I couldn't sleep and I was uncomfortable"

"I'm sorry," you said, putting primer on her face.

"Hey, so you know that we were shooting for a month now" she started talking "and some of the actors are going to a bar this weekend. There is going to be karaoke and an open bar, and you and Aiden can come if you want"

"Are you sure? I don't wanna bother you" you replied.

"Yes, all of us agree to invite you two so there's no problem," she said.

"Okay, sure" you smiled at her "I'm sure Aiden is in too"

"Great, I'll let the boys know," she said.

"Who's going?" You asked, setting her makeup on place.

"Oscar, John, Dumhnall, and Adam. And me of course" she said "I wanted to have another girl in the group so I invited you. But it was Adam's idea actually"

You blushed while hearing his name. You agree to go, and you decided to meet them after dinner at the lobby hotel. We were all going together.

Daisy left. You took a look outside. it already stopped raining. You took a seat on one of the chairs and scrolled through your phone waiting for the next actor to come.

Adam knocks on the door and entered the motorhome. He was wearing black jeans and a navy sweater, looking so beautiful as usual.

"Good morning," he said, smiling at you.

"Hey, you" you replied, standing up from your seat.

"I see you got my gift," he said, sitting while pointing at the rose.

"So it was you," you said, lifting your eyebrows. "You didn't have to"

"I know, but you left so quickly last night, and I don't know" he talked, looking at your eyes "I wanted to do something nice for you".

"Thanks, Adam. It was really nice" you smiled back at him.

Out of nowhere, he stood up and took your wrists, lifting your sleeves. Your burns revealed, and you blushed, looking away from his face. He ran his fingers slowly were the marks where.

Suddenly, he kissed you gently on the lips, putting his hands on your cheeks. It was a kiss that you've never received for him before, he just pressed his lips against yours, not making a move. You closed your eyes and enjoy his softness.

He broke the kiss and looked at you, smiling. That was amazing, your heart was racing and your cheeks were flushed. He was still staring at you, touching softly your hair.

You got interrupted by someone entering the motorhome, and you two separated for each other, doing something else to not look suspicious.

Oscar and John came in running, you didn't realize that it was raining again.

"Good morning boys," you said, looking at them. Adam was sitting, touching his lips, and looking at the floor.

You started putting makeup on Adam's face, while the other guys were goofing around the motorhome. Any of them had nothing to do but wait for their turn, so they just hang out there.

"Are you two coming tonight?" John asked, looking at Adam and you.

"I am," you said, looking at Adam's face.

"Me too," he said, looking into your eyes.

When you finished his makeup, he stayed at the motorhome waiting for the rain to calm down. His phone started ringing, and he answered, sitting on the couch.

Oscar, John and you kept talking quietly, giving Adam some privacy. Then, he started talking louder.

"There you go again, I can't stand you anymore" he spoke, angry. "You know that I can't go back to New York, I'm working!"

You kept putting makeup on John's face.

"Can you stop screaming? You're talking nonsense" Adam said, standing up and walking around. "You're so wrong! You have no idea, you're just so into your thoughts than you don't realize how wrong you are!" He shouted.

Everyone stayed quiet, trying not to look at him.

"Well maybe I don't want this either" he stayed in silence. "You know what? I'm done, I don't have time for this" he was red with furious. "Alright then, FINE!" He screamed and then hung up.

He sat down and put his head on his hands, looking down.

"Are you alright man?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah, sorry guys," Adam said, looking up. "I just... I think my marriage is over"

The boys and I looked into each other, not sure if we should say something. Adam stood up.

"Fuck" he whispered, getting out the motorhome.

————-

Back at the hotel, Aiden and you were in your room, choosing the right outfit for you.

"I miss partying so much," you said, looking through your clothes.

"Same girl, I'm gonna get so drunk tonight," Aiden said, making you laugh. "I hope you'll join me"

"Hell yeah, we deserve it" you responded.

After looking and trying all your possible outfits, finally, you agreed on one. You put on a tight black skirt, and a black bodysuit with a long cleavage, making your breasts pop and your neck longer. You put on some red heels, cutting off al the black. And on top, a leather jacket.

"You look so hot, like a rockstar's groupie," Aiden said, looking at you while you looked at the mirror.

"You don't think is too slutty?" You asked, feeling insecure.

"Girl, there is nothing such as too slutty"  he replied. "You gotta show what God gave you," he said, making you laugh.

"I'm gonna do my makeup and I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" You asked, watching Aiden getting up to leave your room.

"Alright. Love you!" He exclaimed, before closing the door.

Today you were feeling yourself, you felt pretty, sexy, and good with your body. This self-esteem wasn't consistent so you took advantage of it.

You put on makeup, emphasizing your eyes with shimmer shadow, liner, and mascara. Your face was contoured, blushed, and highlighted. You put on nude lipstick, keeping the attention on your eyes.

You felt amazing and ready to have fun tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 50
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN AFTER EPISODE 8 HIT THEATERS. THIS STORY IS BASED OFF OF SPOILERS, LEAKS AND SPECULATION...
60.3K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...
22.4K 778 7
It's your day of coronation and your beloved people have come to watch you become the ruler they have always dreamed of. However, there are those who...
4.6K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...