Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver

By orixren

Completed story. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This is a fanfic, I don't mean to offend anybody with the... More

Dear readers♥️
I. You're hired
II. The preparation
III. Bon voyage
IV. Munster
V. The set
VI. Thirst
VII. You shouldn't be here
VIII. No control
IX. Growing desire
X. Lust
XI. Cry me a river
XII. A day in County Kerry
XIII. R u mine?
XIV. Unreachable
XV. You sure?
XVII. Red rose
XVIII. Bar night (part one)
XIX. Bar night (part two)
XX. Bar night (part three)
XXI. Darling
XXII. Bloody
XXIII. Busted
XIV. Interval
XXV. Talking bodies
XXVI. Nasty boy
XXVII. A million times yes
XXVIII. Candyman
XXIX. Yes, Commander
XXX. Not afraid anymore
XXXI. New York, New York
XXXII. Reunion
XXXIII. Meet my friend
XXXVI. The cop fantasy.
XXXV. Breaking News
XXXVI. Logan Lucky
XXXVII. Back to Ireland
XXXVIII. Not a secret
XXXVIX. The suite
XL. Not everything is pink
XLI. False Alarm
XLII. Back to work.
XLIII. Hot stuff
XLIV. Broke in pieces
XLV. Stronger love
XLVI. France
XLVII. Cannes
XLVIII. Cannes pt.2
XLVIX. I put a spell on you
L. The last day
LI. Baby Gia
LII. The final chapter

XVI. Can't stand it anymore

3.7K 95 95
By orixren

Once you got back to the hotel you entered your bathroom an took off your clothes. You took a warm shower, thinking about what to do.

A part of you wanted to run over to his room and fuck him, but the other part kept reminding you that you shouldn't.

But you wanted to be with him so much, your skin burned whenever you thought of him, you just wanted to kiss him and touch him all the time.

You got off the shower, put on some underwear, and blow-dried your hair. You looked at your phone, you still had half an hour to decide whether you were going to his room or not.

I mean, your decision was made, but you didn't know if you got the guts to do it.

You put on some ripped boyfriend jeans, a black tank top, and a tight sweater. You put on some converse and a belt matching. You put on some mascara and some cherry chapstick.

You sat down in silence, thinking if what were you about to do was the right thing to you. You run your hands over your hair, you were going mad.

Alright, fuck it. You're going.

You got up, took your phone, and your key card on your way out. You were nervous, and you tried to breathe deeply while you entered the elevator. You got to his floor and looked for his room. Lucky for you, you didn't run into anybody.

You found his room and stayed there, trying to calm down and breathing deeply. You knocked and waited.

Adam opened it, he was wearing nothing but his black jeans, and it was unbuttoned. His hair was wet, and he smelled like soap and shampoo. You look up and down his body and blushed as you looked away.

"Come in," he said, moving into aside.

You did and just stood up there, watching him close the door and look at you.

No one said anything, he just stared at you running his hand through his hair. You looked at his face, your mouth watering, trying not to look at his naked chest. You couldn't behave, you just couldn't take it anymore. You walked over to him, grabbed his face, and kiss him harshly.

He grabbed your back, giving in to the kiss. You run your hands on his hair and he pulls up your sweater. He kissed you grabbing your neck and bitting your bottomed lip really hard, making you moan.

He started walking, you walked backward until the back of your legs hit his bed. He pushed you onto it and kept kissing your lips. Her tongue was eager to meet yours, and made its way into your mouth, licking your lips before entering.

Your hands moved up and down his chest and abs. His body was warm and hard. He took off your top, looking at your body with hungry eyes.

He kissed your belly, then your chest and then your neck.

"I've missed you so much," he said, on your neck. "I think about doing this every day," he said looking at you.

"Me too, I just wanna fuck you all day," you said, making him smile. He kissed you while he unhooked your bra. He grabbed one breast and played with your nipple, you groan on his lips.

"You're such a naughty girl," he said. You rolled over, putting yourself on top of him. You looked down at him, while he touched your breasts. You went down and lick his stomach, abs, and neck, making your way into his mouth again.

You started moving your hips, pressing your sex against him. He moaned on your lips, running his hands on your hair. He unbuttoned your belt and your pants, and you took them off. You were still kissing, not being able to satisfy yourself.

You run your hand under his pants and over his hardness.

"You're so hard" you moaned on his lips.

"Suck it" he ordered you, looking into your eyes.

You pulled his pants and his boxer down, looking at his face, biting your bottomed lip. He stared at every move you made. You place your knees on the sides of his legs and grabbed his dick.

You started moving your hand up and down slowly, making him shake. You passed your tongue through the base and to the top, before putting it into your mouth. He moaned and grabbed your hair.

You started sucking it up and down, pressing your tongue against it. He grabbed your head and started moving it, pulling you down and making you gag because of how big it was.

You licked the tip and round it with your tongue, looking at him arching his back and closing his eyes.

"You like that?" You asked.

"Yeah, don't stop," he said, looking back at you. You kept sucking while he moved his hips into you, and moved your head up and down.

You started moving faster, and he moaned and started breathing heavier. Your jaw was already numb, and you had tears on your eyes while you choked on his penis.

"Oh god, you're so good at this" he moaned, looking at you. "Come here," he said, grabbing your arm and placing you under him. He kissed you while his hand met your panties. His kiss was harsh, wet, and fast. He took off your panties and put a finger inside you.

You moaned on his lips as he started to move it inside you while touching your clitoris with his thumb.

"You are so beautiful," he said looking at you while putting another finger inside you.

"Fuck me, Adam" you moaned. He kept moving his fingers inside you.

"Beg for it" he ordered. You stared at him. "Ask me to fuck you" his finger moving in and out of you.

"God" you moaned, arching your back. You look back at him "please Adam, I can't take it anymore. Fuck me" you whine.

"Good girl," he said. He took his fingers out of you ad licked them, tasting you.

He grabbed your belt from the floor.

"What are you doing?" You asked, looking at him. He didn't respond, he stared at your face and put your hands together. He knotted them together with your belt, not taking his eyes out of your face, while you look at him tying you up.

He adjusted the belt, making it tight. Your wrists hurt a little but you were far turned on to care about the pain. He took your tied hands and put them above your head.

He started kissing your breasts, bite them and sucking them. You groan arching your back, you could feel your wetness coming down your vagina.

He kissed your lips and got inside of you, holding your hands on the place he wanted them to be. You moan loudly.

He started moving inside you while he looked at you screaming and moaning with pleasure. He started moving faster, moaning too, and he put his other hand on your neck, while the other one kept holding your hands.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he said, moving inside you.

"Choke me," you asked, moaning. He bit his bottomed lip and started chocking you, a first it was gentle.

He kept fucking you faster and harder, while his face was close to yours and he choked you. He kissed your lips to shut your moans. You were almost done, and you were desperate to cum.

"Harder" you moaned. He put his face on your neck, and choked you and fucked you harder than before. "Don't stop" you said between moans.

He groans and breathes heavily in your ear.

"Y-yes," he said. "Fuck!" He screamed.

You came, shaking under his body, and soon he came too. He took his penis out of you and came all over your breasts, both of you moaning and trying to catch your breath.

He let go of your hands and took off the belt. Your wrist and arms hurt. He got up and you went to his bathroom to clean his cum off. Your lips were swollen, your wrists were red and a bit burned because of the touch of the belt's leather, and your neck got his fingers tattooed on.

You cleaned your chest and breasts and went back to the room. Adam was lying on his bed, with his boxers on.

He looked at you while you put on your underwear. You put on your pants and started looking for your top, but you couldn't find it. Adam pointed the floor, with a mischievous smile on his face.

You blushed, picking up your top and putting it on. You grabbed your shoes and your sweater and started walking to the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Adam said, running to get you.

"Good night Adam," you said, leaving him with his words on his mouth.

You felt like a true fuckboy and entered the elevator with a smile on your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 576 36
I don't have a huge amount of time to write *REYLO SMUT/ SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* [THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED NO LATER THAN 7/31/21] This will be...
60.2K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...
22.4K 778 7
It's your day of coronation and your beloved people have come to watch you become the ruler they have always dreamed of. However, there are those who...
751 23 6
THERE IS GOING TO BE MaJoR TROS SpOpLErS IN THIS FANFICTION. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN The Rise of Skywalker. I do NOT own Star Wars(but woul...