Age matters? - EXO CHANYEOL

By sillyshortstory1

Age matters when he is younger and you are older and his english teacher at the same time? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 Alternative ending A (LONG)
Chapter 42 Alternative ending B (LONG)
Thank you

Chapter 7

100 4 0
By sillyshortstory1

P.O.V OMNISIENT

   Chanyeol came to the dorm with his typical smile on his lips, when the boys saw him enter the first to run towards him was Baekhyun:

-Channie, it's good that you're back! - Said his friend already calmer.

-What? Ah yes Baek, I'm fine, very fine - Chanyeol continued with that big smile that characterized him.

-God! Who understands you?! First you yell at me and now you smile like a fool?! - Sehun complained a little annoyed by Chanyeol's previous attitude.

-Sehunnie, I'm sorry, it was just a bad time but now - Chanyeol sighed before continuing - everything is better.

-Chen was right, previously you weren't Chanyeol but now you are, what happened to you Channie?! Where were you?! - Kai said as he shook him with his left hand since he had a sandwich in the right.

-What? What are you talking about Kai? I better go to my room, today has been a strange day but luckily it improved in the end - Chanyeol went to his room leaving all his companions thoughtful since he was really acting strange.

-What the hell is wrong with him? - D.O asked, opening his already big eyes.

-I don't know - said Suho who was also amazed by Chanyeol's attitude.

-I will talk to him - Baekhyun said and then he head to the room he shared with Chanyeol - Channie, are you feeling well?

-Yes Baek, why are you asking me? - Chanyeol was lying on his bed playing on his phone.

-It's just ... come on Channie, we all realized that you were upset this morning and now you don't erase that smile from your face.

-Ah I ... this ... - Chanyeol was nervous to hear his friend saying that but he tried to hide it, so before continuing the boy sat on his bed - do you know what bothers me Baek? That everyone annoys me with Valery, I know that she's a good girl and she's beautiful but I don't feel anything for her, in fact it's very annoying that they chase you and try to be by your side all the time.

-I know that Channie, but we all know that Valery-ssi has always been in love with you since she met you.

-But not me, she's not my type and we already have enough with the sasaengs outside so that we have another one inside SM - Chanyeol felt uncomfortable with the conversation again.

-Don't say that Channie! She's not a sasaeng - Baekhyun scolded him.

-Yes she is! she doesn't leave me alone, that is why I gave you the signal today in classes to distract her because she was very attached to me talking and that is...argghh! - Chanyeol growled.

-Sehun thinks you like her.

-What?! he went crazy or what?! I don't like Valery I like... - Chanyeol decided to keep quiet, even though Baekhyun was his best friend he didn't want to tell him about his feelings towards (y/n), at least not yet.

-Oh do you like another girl? Who? Do we know her? - Baekhyun asked interested.

-I didn't say that, I was going to say that I like other types of girls not like Valery.

-Ah - Baekhyun said but inside he knew Chanyeol very well and for the same reason he knew that Chanyeol liked noona (y/n), he just needed his friend to confirm it.

As it was late and everyone was sleeping, Chanyeol had a little trouble falling asleep since he couldn't forget that wonderful moment he had with (y/n) but when he did, he had a strange but exciting dream.

Chanyeol was lying down when he felt someone opened the door to his room, he looked towards the door and could see a female silhouette in the darkness, he immediately turned on the light of his lamp since he thought that some saesang or Valery had entered the dorm without doing noises, but when he saw who it was his heart began to pound. (y/n) was standing at the door while with her index finger made a sensual sign to him to say nothing, the boy couldn't stop looking at her, not only because she was there in his room at that time of the night, it was because she was wearing a tiny white babydoll with a little white robe of the same fabric.

(pajama photo)

- (y/n) - Chanyeol said swallowing hard while looking at the bed of Baekhyun who was sleeping peacefully.

-Sshhh don't talk, I don't want Baek to wake up, he's not invited to the party - she smiled at him the same way he loved.

-What are you ... how..?

-Oh Chanyeol-ssi don't tell me that you didn't like that I came to see you - she said while still leaning on the door.

-Is not that ... I have no problems but what if ...

-What? If Baekhyun wakes up? he doesn't have to wake up, not if we don't make noise while we do it.

-We... do it? Do what (y/n)? - Chanyeol was nervous but at the same time excited and he liked that since he felt how his member woke up.

-You know Channie, adults' things, I have realized that you are no longer a child - she said as she slowly took off her robe.

-Of course I'm not a boy, I'm a man and I can prove it to you - even he didn't know where he had got the courage to tell her that.

-I'd really like that - (y/n) walked slowly towards Chanyeol's bed, then climbed onto the boy's bed and crawled on her way to him, Chanyeol looked at her lustfully as she sat astride him.

- (y/n) seriously ...

-Seriously what? - She said as she stroked Chanyeol's chest.

-Really we will?

-Yes, or don't you want to?

-Yes! yes I want but ... here? With Baek sleeping in the next bed?

-Yes, or you prefer me to wake him up so i can demonstrate it with him.

-No! Of course not! - Chanyeol hugged her by the waist tightly - if you are going to do something do it with me, only with me and with no one else.

-I didn't tell you that your voice is very sexy, did i? - She spoke to him just inches from his lips.

-No - he smiled widely - you only told me i was handsome.

-Well, besides handsome you have a very, very sexy voice, Channie.

-My voice is sexy just for you.

-For me and for many more - she slowly began to kiss Chanyeol's lips.

-No, only for you, I'm not interested in the others, for me there is only you - Chanyeol responded to her kisses timidly but then he put his tongue in her mouth and they both began to kiss as if there was no tomorrow. Chanyeol's hands ran over (y/n)'s body from top to bottom and vice versa, Chanyeol looked at her breasts and then looked at her excitedly and asked her - can I? - she took his big right hand and kissed it gently before depositing it on her round left breast, Chanyeol slowly massaged her breast and immediately began to massage the other breast, she gently pushed him back and began to kiss Chanyeol's neck, then she went up to his ears and began to lick them to then lick his face, the boy complained of pleasure, it was strange but he liked it, he was about to take her by the waist when he heard the laughter of all his EXO colleagues, Chanyeol opened his eyes quickly and the first thing he saw was Chen's face who couldn't hold back the laughter while holding a little pug who in turn kept licking Chanyeol's face.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

-What do you do?! - I yelled at the stupid Chen who was laughing out loud while still holding the dog in his hands.

-You would have seen how you kissed the dog hahahah! - He said to me while I only wiped the saliva from my face.

-Who did you kiss in your dreams Channie?! - Kai asked me laughing.

-What is everyone doing there?! do you want to die?! - I yelled at them since they were all at the door of my room laughing.

-First tell us who exists only for you - Lay told me smiling widely as even his famous dimples on his face appeared to make fun of me.

-What...? What are you talking about? - I said nervously.

-Don't play dumb, did you say something about ... what did he say? Lay asked.

-You're a fool, you don't remember anything! - reproached Sehun - he said something like this: "No, only for you, I am not interested in the others, for me there are only you" - Sehun said imitating my serious tone of voice.

-I ... I didn't say that!

-You said so! - They all yelled at me in chorus and then burst out laughing.

-What?! Who do you think you are?! all of you spied on me while I was sleeping?! And where did that dog come from?! - I yelled at them, I was furious and ashamed, I didn't know how much i had spoken or how much they had listened.

-We wouldn't have come if Baek hadn't told us you were with a big smile on your face and mumbling things and as for the dog, the neighbor brought him in early so we could take care of him for a moment - Xiumin said.

-What?! You...? I thought you were my friend?! - I yelled at Baekhyun, that traitorous bacon.

-I am! It was very funny to see you like this, also we are all curious to know what you dreamed since... - Baek said smiling to then point at my member, I looked and saw how my member stood out on the sheets, so i quickly covered it with a pillow.

-Or with whom- Suho said from the door.

-That's not your business! - I yelled at everyone.

-You were dreaming about Valery? - Kai asked mockingly.

-Get out of here! - I got up quickly from my bed with my right fist raised and everyone ran away, being the tallest in the group helps a lot -Get out of here! - I yelled at Chen who was the only one left there.

-You wouldn't hit a puppy right? - Chen looked at me placing the small dog on his face.

-Go away! - Finally Chen left and I went to the bathroom to take a shower, I needed to get the dog saliva out of my face but above all I needed to cool my body and lower my erection, God that dream was ... it was exciting, it's not the first time that I dream of her, but in my previous dreams I only hugged her or told her that I loved her, but in this (y/n) looked very sexy, well she is sexy but with that babydoll... god! Will she really look like this? And above all, would she be like this with me? Someday I will know, when she's with me, of course I don't know how I will look at her now, when I see her I will remember that dream and I am sure that my... my erection will return, it would be very shameful for her to see that! Calm down Chanyeol, just focus on winning her, yes, calm down, you can do it.

We were all ready to go to SM when manager hyung gave all EXO their itinerary with last minute changes, we all had to do different things, some had to go to a TV program, and others to a radio program.

-But today we have English classes, what's going to happen...? - D.O asked and I wanted to hug him for that.

-It's true, but since the company changed everything at the last minute, you should be miss classes - said manager hyung.

-And noona knows? I mean, wouldn't it be rude not to warn her and leave her waiting? - I said a little annoyed - finally one of us can miss the interview and go to class on behalf of everyone.

-You're right Chanyeol-ssi, I think it's not a bad idea...

-I offer myself - I said before he chose another, this opportunity to be alone again with (y/n) I wouldn't miss it for nothing and more if I want to win her heart.

-Wow Chanyeol-ssi you are taking classes very seriously - manager hyung told me with a doubtful smile.

-It's not just that, it's that both noona and we are professionals and it would be disrespectful of us not to tell her and leave her waiting when she has always been in classes for us - even I was surprised at what I said, wow hopefully (y/n) would have listened to me.

-Wow, I've never heard you speak so maturely Chanyeol-ssi. Ok, everyone on the go, we are going to leave Chanyeol-ssi to SM and then everyone to their duties - they all looked at me in amazement, they never thought that such words would come out of my mouth, if even I was amazed. We arrived at SM and I got out of the van, I was going at a fast pace since I wanted to be with noona as soon as possible but before entering the building I remembered Valery, I didn't want her to interrupt my moment again with (y/n) so I checked if she was not there and since I didn't see her I ran to the classroom, when i arrived (y/n) was already there as beautiful as always, I couldn't help remembering my dream but I didn't want to distract myself with that, I needed a clear mind to say the right words and don't screw it up.

P.O.V Y/N

   I saw that Chanyeol-ssi came alone; I was worried since I thought he was coming to tell me that they couldn't come to classes since they had activities but he surprised me when he said that only he would attend since they all actually had activities.

-Thanks for coming Chanyeol-ssi, that speaks highly of you.

-No (y/n), you don't have to thank me for anything, it's the least I can do, you have always been here for us, it would be rude not to come to classes and even less without warning - he said with his typical smile.

-Wow, that's very mature and respectful of you.

-Thank you - he said as he blushed again.

-I see you're in a better mood today, I'm glad to see you like this.

-Yes, I feel good - he told me, I asked him to take a seat and I sat in a seat in front of him since as it would only be him and I didn't see the point of being at my desk and he alone in the middle of the classroom.

I pass him a worksheet to develop and take advantage of passing the rest to the guys, so they could develop and review it the next class.

- (y/n) what music do you like? - I was surprised that Chanyeol asked me that while developing his worksheet.

-Ah, well my taste is a little retro, you wouldn't know any group since when they were famous my parents were children and I wasn't even in project, not even you - I laughed when saying that.

-Come on, you can tell me, I may know them- I named my favorite band from the 60's and other bands, and as he said, I was surprised he knew them. He told me that he liked hip hop and that he admired Eminem and Jason Mraz a lot, clearly our styles of music were very different but it was nice to talk about music with him, you can see he likes it, then he asked me - and besides the music what you like the most?

-Hey, you should be working on your worksheet.

-I do, but that doesn't mean we can't talk - even though he's still in his 20s and behaves like a little boy, sometimes I feel like i'm talking to an older guy.

-Well, I like to eat, and to tell the truth I am not the type of women who survive on a small salad a day.

-That's good, men like women to eat a lot so it's more fun to eat out.

-It seems so- I said as I thought about Donghae and the date we had, several days had passed since I didn't know anything about him, maybe he thinks I'm boring and he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I was thinking about that when Chanyeol snapped me out of my thoughts by talking to me in his sexy voice.

- (y/n)? Are you here? - He said to me while beckoning in front of my eyes.

-Yes, I'm sorry, it's just that I have so many things on my mind - I didn't want to tell him that I was thinking about Donghae, it would be disrespectful to be thinking about one person when you have another in front of you - what were you saying to me?

-That if you like flowers, all women like them right?

-Yes, I think so, well it depends on what flower it is.

-And what flower do you like?

-For example, I love white roses.

-Very good to know - Chanyeol told me while writing in his worksheet or so I thought.

-Really? why?

-Because so I will know what flower to give you on your birthday, for example, when is your birthday? - And so the whole class was based on questions about each one, in fact as I didn't have classes until the afternoon I didn't realize that It was time for lunch, we had talked with Chanyeol a lot about each one, he is very tender and friendly and so I was able to get to know him more and the rest too since he told me how each of them was with their defects and everything, it was fun since Chanyeol just wanted to tell me about the faults of the others while I asked him about their virtues.

Hismanager called him to say that he was waiting for him outside, he said goodbyeto me with more confidence and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 900 22
He looks at me in a loving way as he brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. I was about to begin to talk to him but as soon as he closed the door...
89.5K 2.2K 9
You are an average American college graduate in search of a new life. You studied a few languages for a few years, and now you've decided to put them...
1.2K 29 16
My name is Jaeri. Song Jaeri. I am 30 years old, single and now a music teacher in my alma mater, Shinhwa High. I'm not what you call the pretty teac...
4K 196 30
"The spotlight may be on me, but you will always shine more brightly." Where a trainee is in the wrong place at the wrong time with the right people...