Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver

By orixren

Completed story. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This is a fanfic, I don't mean to offend anybody with the... More

Dear readersā™„ļø
I. You're hired
II. The preparation
III. Bon voyage
IV. Munster
V. The set
VI. Thirst
VII. You shouldn't be here
VIII. No control
IX. Growing desire
XI. Cry me a river
XII. A day in County Kerry
XIII. R u mine?
XIV. Unreachable
XV. You sure?
XVI. Can't stand it anymore
XVII. Red rose
XVIII. Bar night (part one)
XIX. Bar night (part two)
XX. Bar night (part three)
XXI. Darling
XXII. Bloody
XXIII. Busted
XIV. Interval
XXV. Talking bodies
XXVI. Nasty boy
XXVII. A million times yes
XXVIII. Candyman
XXIX. Yes, Commander
XXX. Not afraid anymore
XXXI. New York, New York
XXXII. Reunion
XXXIII. Meet my friend
XXXVI. The cop fantasy.
XXXV. Breaking News
XXXVI. Logan Lucky
XXXVII. Back to Ireland
XXXVIII. Not a secret
XXXVIX. The suite
XL. Not everything is pink
XLI. False Alarm
XLII. Back to work.
XLIII. Hot stuff
XLIV. Broke in pieces
XLV. Stronger love
XLVI. France
XLVII. Cannes
XLVIII. Cannes pt.2
XLVIX. I put a spell on you
L. The last day
LI. Baby Gia
LII. The final chapter

X. Lust

4.6K 117 133
By orixren

Despite everything that you have to think about, you had a really good sleep that night. The night before you hardly even slept so you were glad that you did.

Doing your morning routine, you were almost finished putting your make up on when you heard your door knocking. You run to get it and found Aiden standing there.

"Good morning beautiful," he said kissing your forehead and entering your room "are you ready?"

"In a minute. Take a seat" you said pointing your bed. You went back to your bathroom and finished putting your makeup on.

"Did you sleep well?" Aiden said, lying on your bed, looking at you.

"I did, after torturing myself with all my thoughts I was exhausted," you said, smiling at him.

"I hope our conversation from last night didn't scare you and made you think I'm a slut," he said.

"Aiden, not at all," you said walking to him "you had actually pretty spot on points and it helped me"

"I'm glad I did," he said, blushing a bit. You grabbed your purse and your stuff and you two left your room. It was already a bit late so you took a coffee to go from the hotel cafeteria and board the ferry.

Going to your motorhome you did your routine, put some music on, clean a bit and get everything organized. Today was Friday, and you had the weekend off. You couldn't believe that the first week of shooting was almost over. Everything went on so quickly and smoothly. The first actor to come today was Daisy.

You two liked each other and were comfortable with your company.

"How do you feel about the first week being almost over?" You asked, putting some blush on her cheeks.

"I'm so happy and proud" she smiled "everything went on perfect, just as Rian wanted it"

You finished with her makeup and Oscar and John were already on the motorhome.

"I love how we always come here and you are so happy and with your music on," Oscar said to you, while you finished with Daisy's makeup. "It makes me wanna start my day well you know, having such a pretty environment," he said looking around. During the week you have decorated your motorhome with some stuff you brought for home, just to make it look more homie and nice.

"I'm happy you feel that way," you said smiling "I just want everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed here, I like to treat you well as I'm the first one to work with you"

Daisy left, and you did Oscar's make up. He was sitting on one of the chairs while you got started with John's makeup. Most people think that men don't have makeup on in the movies, but they do, and it was sometimes more difficult than putting on woman's makeup.

"So, do you have plans for today? You know, Friday night" John said, looking nervously at you.

"Oh god," Oscar laughed, looking up to the ceiling.

"What? I'm just being friendly with her" John said, looking at him. You chuckled.

"I don't, I just wanna be in my room and rest" you responded "it was a long week and I'm trying to adjust to everything yet, so I just wanna chill"

"I get it, me too," John said nodding.

When both of them left, Dumhnall came in, his hair looking neat and perfectly placed as always. He was pretty friendly behind cameras, nothing compared to Hux.

"So you are actually from Ireland?" You asked. You two were talking about your lives.

"I am yes, I was born in Dublin" he smiled at you.

"That's cool," you said smiling back at him. He told you about his family and his brothers, who turn out to be actors as well.

When you were finished, you stay there in your motorhome relaxing for a bit. Adam wasn't supposed to come until the afternoon. So that meant that you'll stay until late on the island because he had to shoot at night.

You went to the set, to make sure everything was okay, and you sat down watching every performance. Once again you find yourself impressed about everything.

Lunch came and Aiden and you took a salad and some water, eating on his motorhome. He could leave after lunch because his actors were already done with their works. The only ones left were Dumhnall and Adam.

You were lying on the couch of the motorhome, almost falling asleep at how bored you were, when you hear the door knock. You opened it and Adam was standing there, wearing a leather jacket that almost made you fall to your knees.

"Hi," you said, smiling as he entered the motorhome.

"Hi there," he smiled back at you. "No music today?" He asked sitting down on one chair in front of the mirror.

"I was about to put some. Any suggestions?" You asked, lifting your phone.

"What about Guns N Roses?" He said looking at you.

"Hell yeah," you said nodding and smiling.

You put on the music and walked down the motorhome.

"How are you today?" You asked, putting some hand sanitizer on.

"I'm fine, how about you?" He replies. He does this thing... he looks so deeply at you, making you so nervous.

"I'm great" you smiled at him. You started prepping his skin and makeup afterward. You two talked about music and concerts. Adam had a great sense of humor. He made you laugh a lot and he was so easy to talk to, which of course didn't help at all to your growing crush.

"How was your first week of work?" He changed the subject, again looking deeply into your eyes.

"It was perfect, amazing. Everyone here is so nice, I'm so grateful" you said smiling.

"I can see you are truly happy. That's great" he said, looking up as you painted down his scar on his neck.

"Take your clothes off, please" you spoke gently to him. He got up and took off his jacket and T-shirt. You looked through your mirror how his back muscles moved, counting the moles he had. Biting your bottom lip, feeling your skin burn, you look down before he turns around.

He sat down and let you do your job. Painting down his collarbone to his chest you felt your heart racing. How is it possible to desire someone so much? You just wanted to bite and suck his neck right there.

Finishing your work, you realized he was staring at you.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" You asked.

"No, it's perfect" he talked "I just enjoy seeing you so focused"

You smiled at him and blushed.

"I'm done, you can put back your clothes," you said, placing down your brushes.

He put on his clothes and look at you. "Are you coming to the set?" He asked.

"Yes, let me put my coat on and we'll be out of here," you said, looking for your coat. You grabbed your phone and your makeup bag and looked at him "all set" you said.

He opened the door and indicated you to exit first. You started walking and when you were about to get out he closed the door, pushing you against it. You gasped and turn around, looking he was already too close to you. He placed one of his arms up to your head and the other one on the side of your waist.

"I just can't hold it anymore," he said lowly, looking at your eyes "I can't stop thinking about you"

He raised his hand and touched your cheek. You stayed there, looking at him. You stop breathing for a moment, not sure what you do. He looked so sexy with his scar on. You could not resist his beauty, everything about his face turned you on.

"This is so wrong" he kept talking "but I can't help it"

You felt his body against you, he was pressing it harder on to yours and nothing passed trough the two of you. He raised his hand and put his thumb on your bottom lip, lining it and pressing it.

"A-adam stop" you moaned, as you felt his other hand on your waist.

He grabbed your neck and crushed his lips on yours. His kiss was hard, full of lust and desire. You put your hands on his neck as he went to your waist. He pulled you hard on to him and you could feel his hardness on your hip. He grabbed your ass with one hand and you run your trough his hair, pushing him to you. His tongue was already exploring your mouth and meeting with yours. He bit your bottom lip and you let out a small moan.

He picked you up, as he placed your legs around his waist. He walked to the table and put you down on it, not breaking the kiss and holding your neck. Your hands were on his back and waist. You could feel his skin burn under your touch.
He grabbed your neck harder and you moan again.

You could feel your wetness down your pants. You were so turned on that you felt your blood up your ears and your heart beating fast. Adam was running his hand down your legs which made you have chills. His lips moved slowly but hard, you could feel your lips getting swollen at his hard kiss.

He went down your neck, leaving kisses on your cheek and jaw. He licked your neck and you were shivering with pleasure. It felt so good to have him this close. Your hands were on his hair and face as he went back to kissing your mouth, roughly as if he wanted to eat you.

He broke the kiss, staring at you. He was blushed and trying to catch his breath. You stayed there, watching him. His eyes were full of desire, his pupils dilated, and his lips red and full of blood.

"So beautiful" he whispered looking at you. And suddenly he stopped touching you and he left.

You stay there, sitting on your table as you tried to catch your breath. You didn't realize that you threw some powder over the floor when he put you on the table, and the floor was a mess. You stud up and watch yourself in the mirror. Your hair was messy, your cheeks were blushed and your lips were swollen.

"What the hell did just happened?" You asked looking at yourself, not being able to tell if it was real or if it was all a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 50
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN AFTER EPISODE 8 HIT THEATERS. THIS STORY IS BASED OFF OF SPOILERS, LEAKS AND SPECULATION...
62.1K 1.7K 51
*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments before but nothing like this one... This...
60.3K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...
11.1K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...