An Accidental Marriage

By nagalaxmin

Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his... More

Author's Note
Info of Nithya
Info of Dhruv
Going to party
Going to party2
cz
Sorry
In his office
Laughing
Wetting Bed
Tit For Tat
Accidental Marriage
Crying Her Life Out
Wifey
Caring Husband
Awkward
Marrying Her Again
Missing
Gift
Little Intimate
Ice-cream
Ex girlfriend
Ex girlfriend 2
I Love You
Love
Black Saree
You are the reason for my smile
Jealousy
Guests
Pregnant
Our Last Kiss
changed cover
Miscarriage
coma
She Is Back
Discharge
Kidnapped
Perk's Of Being Rich
Second Honeymoon
Date
Party
Diabetes
Twins
Baby shower
It's Show Time
Prince and Princess
His Revenge
Epilogue
Not An Update
New story
New cover
new book
Released
Rishi story
kongfu Book link
update

Plan Failed

24.3K 936 29
By nagalaxmin

Dhruv's pov..........

I was thinking whole night,what Akash told and he is right. Nithya is mine so i will never let her go. I decided to bring her into my life and it will not easy at all. I hurt her so much I will do anything to get her back in my life as my wife. A small smile appeared on my face she really makes me happy. I think I'm already fall in love with her but because of my stubborness I didn't give my heart to proceed in that process. But now I will make sure she also loves me back. Nithya get ready for falling in love with me head over heels. After that I slept peacefully.

Morning

I took a bath, and I was getting ready with constant smile on my lips. I was humming and suddenly Akash barge in my room, seeing him I can say he didn't slept for whole night. He got bags under eyes and his eyes are red in colour. He eyed me from tip to toe and lastly ended at my face. Usually I got irritated for his behaviour because he didn't knock on the door before coming in to my room, and he eyed me.

But now I'm happy because of him,he make me realize that how wrong I'm I smiled towards him and covered it with my cold self fastly but I think he saw me smiling.

I lifted my left eyebrow asking him what he is doing in my room.

"You are looking happy bro, does it mean you decided to bring my sister in law,right."

Sister in law it sounds nice.

"Yup"

In next second he hugged me tightly and dancing like a maniac. I lightly pushed him back and started to comb.

"Bro I'm happy, finally you accepted her. God what should I have to do now. Wait, but how do you bring her? When do you bring her?"he started questioning me.

"What is your plan?"

"You remember that day after tomorrow there was a pooja in our home." I asked him.

"Yes."

"After pooja I tell that me and Nithya were married from last one month, to everyone."

"Ohh ok, but bro Nithya is so stubborn. If she doesn't accepts you what will you do, bro?" He started panicking.

"Akash I will tell that in front of everyone. My parents, her parents and some relatives. So she didn't have a chance to deny it. So stop panicking for god sake." I scolded him.

"My plan will work properly."

"But you have a work to do." I said to Akash.

"Anything for you bro."

"You have to make sure that she has to come to pooja. Is that ok."

"Ok I will."

Nithya get ready baby I thought and smirk to myself.

Just wait for one day baby, then you will be with me.

Day of pooja

I'm getting ready suddenly Akash barged in my room. Nowadays he continuously doing it. I glared at him, what's wrong with him,why can't he knock before coming in my room.

"Bro, everything is ready." He said in very cheerful voice.

Here everything means everything is ready. Yes if someone doesn't know that there is not a pooja in our home,they will for sure think a marriage is going to happen in our home. I asked him why he was doing this much decoration, he simply said his one and only sister in law is coming for first time, so how could he didn't do this much for her to welcome.

"You sure, she is coming?"

"Of course bro, she will for sure trust me."he grinned.

"Why so sure, what you did?"I raised my eyebrows.

"I kind of blackmailed her." He hesitate.

"And what was the reason?" I crossed my hands in front of my chest.

"Like,if she doesn't come then I think our friendship is over and she never be friend of me." He is very happy he is grinning towards me.

"How could you blackmail my wife Akash?" I said in very cold tone, he gulped audible and said "bro please I don't have other ideas, so I went for this idea."

"Ok but do not repeat it."I warned him and made my way downstairs, Akash followed me.

I'm desparately waiting for my cute wife,I didn't saw her from last one month. I know Reason was me, I shouldn't have do that. What if she starts to hate me,what if she really wants to marry that Rahul,what if she moved on from me. My mind kept on thinking about negatively. I shook my mind to stop thinking like that. No she is my wife,is she hurt I will compensate with anything but I never leave her. She is mine....I was interrupted by Akash.

"Bro, Don't think much. She will not leave you." He smiled to me, how could he knows what I was thinking? I narrowed my eyes to him.

"It's ok bro, I understand you, she will be with you only, I can do whatever to bring you both together."he assured me. First time I felt like Akash is grown up,I never thought he can understand anything. But I was wrong,I smiled to him. I feel very proud of him now. I patted his shoulder appreciating him.

"And bro one more thing, there is a surprise for you."

"What!?"

"Surprise will come with Nithya, so just wait and I really hope you will like my surprise."he grinned, I just nodded my head.

After nearly half an hour, Nithya's parents and brother came but I can't see Nithya. Is she didn't came, I look at Akash he was beside me. He didn't look at me,I can see his face changed to sad, and slowly he smiled. I look at what he is watching and I can see my wife. My heart started to beat face, I skipped a beat seeing at her. She was damn sexy, she look beautiful. My eyes gone wide, my mouth hang open literally touching ground.

She was wearing a red saree, it suits her so much. She kept her hairs open, wear bangles in both hands. She doesn't done heavy make up just touchup. I want to hug her, right at the moment. But I controlled myself because I have to wait for evening. I was once again interrupted by Akash.

"Bro please close your mouth, otherwise fly will go in your mouth."

I closed my mouth and glared at him. But he just smiled to me

"So I guess you liked my surprise. What say bro!"

I narrowed my eyes and asked him "what surprise, I didn't get it?"

"You see bro, that red saree Nithya wearing now" I nodded to him "that was from me, I give it to her."he grinned to me, I smiled to him "well I liked your surprise then".

"I know that."

"Nithya oh my god you are looking beautiful, in this saree." It was my mom, she hugged Nithya and one by one everyone hugged her except me.

She saw my face and averted her eyes to some other direction. It hurts to get avoid from her, soon pandit came and I saw him before but I can't figure when I seen him? And where I seen him? I just shook that thought and my whole concentration was kept on my wife.

Pooja started and ended at 3in the evening. Relatives and some business partners who are invited are going back to there home. I'm sending off them, now it's only ours and Nithya's family. I decided to tell everyone.

"Daughter you again didn't fill your head with sindoor, you are married now you have to fill it." It was pandit, now I remember him he was one who did our marriage. I'm very thankful to him for that, but not now I don't want to reveal it like this.

All are frozen at there place, and Nithya saw my face I can see tears on her eyes. Before I can say anything Nithya's mom said "pandit ji, I think you misunderstood her by someone, she is not married."

Nithya closed her eyes and hang her head low.

"No, I didn't misunderstood her. I Did her marriage to him"he pointed a finger towards me "and they both are married last month." He completed.

Great now wow, I made my way towards them. No one is talking they are shocked and I can understand that.

"Pandit ji, I will explain them but please you can go now." I folded my hands in front of him and he nodded his head and gone outside. Before I can start anything Nithya's father came to her and asked "Nithya, what is that pandit telling is that true!" He asked her.

"Uncle...."he stopped me by showing his hand "I'm talking to my daughter, so you keep out of it."his eyes were blood red, he was angry. God what is happening here, I shouldn't want it like this.

Nithya slowly raised her head and looked at her father and nodded her head. A tight slap landed on her cheek, I frozen there. I couldn't process anything.

"Sharath what are you doing?" Radhika aunty came in front of Nithya.

"Radhika, just get the hell out of here. I'm talking to Nithya." He shouted to Radhika aunty, Radhika aunty went back to her position and started crying.

"Sorry dad." Nithya whispered.

"Sorry, I trusted you Nithya and you married to someone that to last month, you didn't tell it to anyone. You broke my trust Nithya, why did you do that? Before marrying to him you doesn't think about me? How could I feel about it when truth is revealed? How could you do this Nithya? How? Before marrying him I wish you could have died. Maybe I just cry for some days or months but I will compose myself. I never thought you as my weakness besides whole my friends telling me that a daughter is a biggest weakness and burden. But I always feel like you are my strength, I always feel proud of having a daughter like you but I was wrong. You betrayed me Nithya, you betrayed me...." He kept on shouting at her I couldn't see it anymore so I made my way to uncle and shouted at him "enough." My voice was very high and whole living room fell silence. Uncle looked at me "enough is enough uncle."

"You don't know anything, but you kept on blaming her. You didn't ask us for explanation but you decide that she betrayed you." I shouted at him.

"What explanation you have for your marriage, that you fell in love with each other and married without telling anyone of family members." He shouted back at me.

"Just listen to me once uncle,then you decide if we did anything wrong." He didn't shouted back at me this time. So I started telling them all what happened in temple and after that.

At the end of my explanation all are shocked,or I can say beyond shock.

"Yes we didn't done it intentionally but it ended up like that." I said and I turned to where Nithya was standing before. But she was not there,where is she.

"Akash where is Nithya?" I shouted.

All looked at me, uncle looked at me with full of guilty. But it didn't matter now,Nithya is not here. She is gone, but where should she gone. My heart is beating crazily.

"Security, where the hell is security?" I started shouting,I'm losing control over me.

All security guards gathered in front of me.

"Did anyone saw Nithya going anywhere?"I shouted at them.

They all shook there heads,my blood boiled and I lost my control, now every one will see the monster in me whom I'm hiding it with my family. I made large strides and held head of security guards collar.

"What the hell are you doing? why I'm paying you? you can't even look after a girl? Now you all have to pay for it, I will make sure you all will leave a hell of life. Just pray to god that nothing should have happened to her. Even if it is a little scratch I will kill you all with my bare hands." I yelled at them same time Akash came to me and pulled me towards him. I loosened my grip from his collar. I'm angry hell angry, nothing is happening what I think like.

"Bro please control urself, we have to find Nithya."

I pulled my phone and dailed city commissioner.

"Hello, who is it?"

"I'm Dhruv Raj, you better didn't forget me?"

"Yes, sir how can I help you."

"My wife is missing, she has to be in front of me with in 1hour fit and fine. Otherwise I will make sure that you transfer to a remote location."

"Sir can you send me your wife's photo, and details." He asked me in most horrified voice. I can sence he is sweating.

"My assistant will send the details to you. Commissioner make sure she is fine. Otherwise I will burn this whole city." I warned him cut call. I looked at Antony he is already in his ipad sending details to commissioner. Once he send them he looked at me, "Antony call private detective or anyone, but I want her in front of me." He just nodded his head to me.

I looked at our family members, Radhika aunty kneel down and just staring nothing at particular, while my mom crying. Sharath uncle didn't moved a inch from where he is standing, my dad was consoling him. Akshaya and grandma also crying.

I tried to call Nithya's phone and it's ringing but she didn't lifted it. I called her again and again at 5th time she received her call.

"Where the hell are you Nithya?" I shouted at her.

She doesn't answer my question, I can hear some sounds of traffic.

"Nithya talk to me damn it? Where are you?" I again asked her hoping she will answer my question but no, there is no answer.

"I'm sorry Dhruv." She said while sobbing.

"What are you talking? Just tell me where are you?"

"I'm sorry, because of me you have see this day. But I promise you will never have to face this type of day. Tell my parents and my brother I love them. And I always love them...."she started crying.

"Don't you dare to do anything Nithya. Whe....." Before I could say anything I hear a loud thud and phone disconnected.

I fall back on ground all members came to me asking me what happened? But I don't know I couldn't process anything. I dailed her number again and it was switched off now. I kept staring at my phone blankly.

Antony rushed inside home, he was panting for air. I look at him, his face held a sad expression and I somewhat know what that indicates. But I don't want it to happen, I closed my eyes and got up and asked Antony what happened. After Hearing his words earth ripped off from my feet. I froze, I couldn't make a move.

"Nithya got hit by a truck and she was seriously injured, she lost so much blood. She was admitted in a hospital by some people."

It was end of my love, life and wife. She is going to die, she is leaving me this time completely. How can I survive now? Why it is happened like this? Why she did this? Why? There are so many why's in my brain now, but I don't know even one answer. Why my plan Failed this miserably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
17K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
378K 12.2K 52
#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 may 2017) #77 in Romance (29 may 2017) #30...
333 29 8
"My heart is hollow, and only you can fill it, yet it remains empty" ➴ Meera Kapoor, a 26 year old, who is married to a businessman called Dhruv Agga...