20 days until Sunset

Da ____irresistible___

Being famous just makes it harder to find love.... but sometimes the person next door can be your true love. ... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Gabe's P.O.V.)
Chapter 10 Mandy's P.O.V.
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 (Gabe's P.O.V.)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Mandy's P.O.V.)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Gabe's P.O.V)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Mandy's P.O.V)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Gabe's P.O.V)
Authors note
Chapter 27 (Mandy's P.O.V.)

Chapter 12

270 5 3
Da ____irresistible___

As the last words fell out of his mouth I sat there, stunned. It was one of the best moments I have ever experienced. I leaned my head on his shoulder as the rain began to fall. I feel like I'm going crazy, like I'm in a dream. Then I felt his head lean on the top of mine. I turned my head to bury it into his chest. I didn't want to do anything else today then just sit there with him.

"Amanda, um I think this is yours", Gabe finally said into my head, well muttered, so it broke the silence that had fallen. What more did he have to give me? He already sang to me, came after me when I bursted into tears, and broke up with Mia. There really is nothing else he can give me. But apparently I am wrong.

He let go of me and turned to get something. Then he pulled out the outfit I dropped earlier and my phone and of all things my glasses. I stared at him wide eyed, but he just smiled. He took my glasses and opened them. Then put them on my face as he did earlier today. But this time he turned and took something out of the bag Cynthy gave me. It was a silver box...OH MY GOSH IT WAS A SILVER BOX!

You wanna know what silver boxes are? Gifts, that you give your girlfriend. I'm sorry but I don't think that I am his girlfriend, or even a possible option. But apparently, I know have to think otherwise. I said that twice in a matter of two minutes. Strange.

He handed me the box and just stayed silent. I don't think I should open it. I mean yeah sure Cole bought Lizzie a dress but..that was a dress, this might be something else. And whatever that something was, I knew I wasn't deserving of it. I knew I wasn't ready for it. I'm not sure what ready even is at this point.

"Aren't you going to open it?" he asked me now, finally breaking me from my thoughts. I nodded and turned to the box. Then I slightly lifted the lid, and a few sparkles flicked against my glasses; contrasting against the drops of rain. I closed it instantly. I was so scared about what I was about to find. THen I saw Gabe flinch. He sounded and looked like he was hurt. Come on Mandy, pull yourself together. THis is ridiculous.

I took a deep breath and opened the box. OH MY HEAVENS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU SAY WHEN YOUR SHOCKED!! It was the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen!

It was a thin silver lanyard that had a cluster in the middle. The cluster consisted of a sapphire gemstone that was surrounded by smaller diamonds that shimmered so they gave the impression that they were blue. I knew the cut, emerald cut, one of my favourite cuts. It was edgy and yet graceful to the point of sophistication. The big cluster in the middle was surrounded by smaller sapphires and amethysts scattered on the lanyard.

"This is..Gabe..wow", I managed to stutter. I was still shocked that I was holding this beautiful necklace.

"Do you like it? Because you know its for..you" Gabe said softly, in the kind of voice I used when I was embarrassed to say something. I can't believe this, I caused Gabe Morales to act this way.

"Gabe I can't possibly take this. Are you crazy?" I said shocked.

"Of course you can, it's for you" Gabe said, more like insisted. I knew that I couldn't take this, I just can't.

"Here why don't you try it on and we will see if you like it", Gabe said taking the box from my hand. He opened the box and unlatched the necklace from the hook. I just couldn't keep my eyes away from that necklace. If he wasn't holding that thing I probably would have grabbed it and made a mad dash. But I was currently to shocked to do anything at this point.

"Mandy turn that way and I'll fasine the buckle at the back", he ordered me, well told me but I just felt dizzy at the moment. As if not enough air was getting to my brain. Come on Mandy get a grip and just turn your body.

With all the strength in me I turned my body so my back was to him. I suddenly felt a weight on the front of my neck and smooth, cool, hands brushing my neck, sending streams of electricity through me. Then his hands reached the back of my neck, making the hairs stand up, giving me my own shivers. I could feel that he wasw trembling to fasine the buckle at the back. I smiled. Either he was cold or felt the exact same way as me.

"There now come here", he said getting up, motioning for me to go after him. I slowly got up when I realised how heavy the necklace was. It was like carrying a five pound weight around your neck. I then felt him take my arm and start to lead me over to the small pond beside the studio. He then motioned for me to look into the pond. I was kind of scared that I was going to be pushed in, but I slowly, step by step headed closer to the edge of the pond. Then I peared over to look at my reflection. And then I was taken aback.

The reflection was anyone but me. The person looked graceful and what was the word, oh yes, she looked like she was royalty. Like she deserved to be on the throne, so basically anything but me. Then I saw Gabe's reflection beside mine. He had a huge smile spread across his face. I turned to him and hugged him tightly.

It was an impulse really. I didn't think about it much, it just well happened I guess. But he wasn't complaining, he was actually...hugging back? Wow, I feel like I'm in heaven!! I am floating on air. I've always liked air. I feel so childish right now.

"So you like it then?' Gabe said hopfully over my shoulder. I pulled back and looked at him, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Yes thank you so much", I said excitedly.

"You deserve them I mean you know" he said trailing off looking away from me.

"Ooh that. Yeah I guess but I knew it was the right thing to do" I said.

"Hey you want to go for ice cream?" he asked me nervously. Wait did he just ask me out? OHMYGOSH HE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!

"Yeah sure why not? Sounds like fun. But your paying" I said walking away from him.

"Wait, WHAT? I'm not paying", he said defencively.

"Too bad, I'm not either".

"That's not fair", he whined.

I just smiled and sauntered away. He ran to catch up to me and handed me my bag, which now contained all my stuff I dropped recently. Then I realised I still had my necklace on.

"Maybe I should take the necklace off now" I suggested.

"Yeah sure I'll help take it off" he said stepping behind me to buckle the necklace. His hands cold against my rising body temperature. Goodness, Mandy, is this going to happen everytime he decides to say or do something to me.

"Here"he said handing me the necklace. I took it and carfully placed it back in the box. Making sure to put the box at the bottom so no one would steal it.

"Alright then, let's go" I said.

As we walked to the ice cream place we started to talk about what we've been up to for the past six years. Stuff like friends, our careers, the celebrities we met. It was a pretty good conversation. And it felt natural and actually fun. Then we walked into the ice cream shop and to my suprise, guess who was there. Lizzie and Cole, and Will and Suhy. Well actually that isn't such a big suprise.

"Well what do we have here", I taunted as I walked up to their table. I looked at Gabe who was smirking. I nodded. DId they honestly think they could get away with a double date with out me knowing? If they did, it was a foolish thought.

"Um we are on a um date?" Lizzie said phrasing the sentence as a question.

"Yeah a um you know double date?" Suhy said in the same question phrasing voice.

"Ooh I see. Um Suhy Lizzie? Can you come with me to the bathroom", I said innocently.

"But I don't have to go", Lizzie said happily.

"Yes, you do" I said. I looked like I scared the witts out of them. I like scaring people.

I opened the door to the bathroom and slammed it shut, locking it behind me.

"Really? A double date? And you didn't tell me?" I hissed.

"I'm sorry but you had that thing with Gabe..." Suhy said trailing off.

"What thing with Gabe?" I questioned, wondering how they knew about this.

"I heard he broke up with Mia and you had something to do with it" Lizzie said pointing at me, right to my soul.

"What? Ok so maybe I did but that's done with" I said flipping my hand.

"Uh huh" Lizzie and Suhy said in sinc.

"Alright um maybe we should get back out there" I suggested. They nodded and followed me out.

"You got twenty days Morales, twenty days. And if it doesn't happen before then that's the end of it. Understood?' I heard a voice say as I turned the corner. Then I saw the producer of the show exit the shop. I am going to assume that it was something important.

"Hey guys sorry, but what was that all about?" I asked calmly.

"That ooh nothing" Gabe exclaimed a little to happily for my taste. I shot him a confused look. But he wouldn't meet my eye. Strange. Sometimes I think this boy is bipolar. A lot of guys are these days, some times I feel they have more mood swings than girls do. Ugh, hormones.

"Alright then" Lizzie said giving me and Suhy a look. I knew that look. It was her we-have-to-go-ninja-now look. But after that I relaxed a little more. Enjoying my ice cream and the company of my friends. I was until I heard.......

"Whatever you do Gabe, you can't tell Mandy. Everything depends on this", Cole whispered to Gabe's ear. Gabe nodded.

Whatever this 'thing' is, I am going to find out. Ninja style.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...