Cliches | Yoonmin

By orangexmint

"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I... More

Author's Note
character profiles
Clichés
prologue
ooo
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9 (m?)
o1o
breaking news
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
breaking news
o19
o2o
o21
o22 (m)
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28 (m)
o29
o3o
o31
o32
o33
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o4o
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50
breaking news
o51
o52
o53 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
o54
o55
o56
breaking news
Epilogue
Author's Note
bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there
bonus chapter - I do

o23

4.3K 184 34
By orangexmint

SATURDAY/SUNDAY
_______

YOONGI'S ARM DRAPED LOOSELY OVER JIMIN'S WAIST AS THEY SLEPT. His face was buried against his shoulder, his other arm lay underneath Jimin's neck, fingers laced with Jimin's right hand. The covers that once covered them entirely hung across their mid sections but left their chests exposed to the grey light that spilled into the room. It was still raining, the heavy sounds of water pounding the roof of the house could be heard from anywhere in the house.

The two slept soundly. At some point Jimin rolled over, cuddling into Yoongi's side, arm coming up to rest on the small of Yoongi's waist. Yoongi stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake. Still asleep, he wrapped his arms around Jimin and ended up on top of the younger, head resting on his chest, their legs tangled together. Jimin lifted his head, and opened one eye. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at the boy sleeping on him. For someone who could be incredibly sexy when he was turned on, Yoongi looked absolutely precious right now, with his hair sticking up in several places and his mouth slightly agape.

Jimin ran a hand through Yoongi's hair, smiling softly to himself. Yoongi stirred beneath him. Gently, as to not wake him up, Jimin shifted out from beneath him, and rolled onto his side, searching for his phone. He found it in the pocket of his jeans, which had been discarded. He turned it on, squinting at the bright light. It was nearing one in the afternoon. "Do you have to go?"

Jimin dropped his phone on the bed and turned over. Yoongi was staring back at him with a tired look. His voice was raspy from before. Jimin liked the sound of it. "No," he replied quietly, shaking his head. "Unless you want me to-" Jimin was cut off as Yoongi pushed himself up and kissing him. He giggled softly.

"Will you stay?" Yoongi mumbled against his lips.

"That depends," Jimin began, pulling Yoongi in for a longer kiss. "Will you make breakfast?"

Yoongi chuckled, pulling away from the kiss. "I can. If Seo-Ah hasn't already done so. I wonder if she knows if you're here,"

Jimin made a face. "Who's that?" He asked.

"She's kinda like my maid. But she's more than that, she's like a grandma in the body of a young woman. She's great, you'll like her."

"Oh...She's the one that showed up that one day and demanded I make you eat isn't she?"

"That's her," Jimin nodded his head and laid back against the bed. Yoongi laid down beside him, cupping Jimin's face. He tilted his head so that they were looking at each other. "I'm sorry," Yoongi whispered, nudging his nose against Jimin's. "I'm so so sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry that I hurt you,"

"I'm sorry that I quit," Jimin mumbled, turning onto his side. He placed his hand on Yoongi's neck and shimmied closer to him. "Rayne says things haven't been the same,"

"People like you. You helped keep us stable. We need you,"

"Yoongi?"

"I forgive you," Jimin said, leaning in for a kiss. He couldn't help himself. Yoongi was absolutely addicting and the way he kissed him, it was like heaven. He couldn't get enough of him. Yoongi kissed him back lazily, his free hand roaming the younger's skin. His hand trailed down Jimin's backside, and coming to rest on his ass. He used that to pull Jimin right against his body, and somehow ended up underneath Jimin, with both hands on his waist, kissing him like he was the air he needed to breathe. Yoongi liked how soft Jimin's skin was against his. He liked how certain parts of his body fit nicely against his, like they were made for each other. And his lips, they were soft and sweet and Yoongi liked the way they molded to his. Jimin eventually pulled back and sat up, still straddled across Yoongi's waist. It didn't matter to Jimin that he was still naked. He knew Yoongi loved the way he looked. There was no need for him to be shy.

And yet part of him still was. Yoongi was his boss...someone who had known him for years. Someone he liked. It felt different to have him look at and touch him because of those things. He glanced down at the man underneath him who had his head back and eyes closed. Jimin shook his head with a laugh. "Wake up sleepy head. You owe me breakfast," he said, climbing off of Yoongi and searching for his clothes. Yoongi whined.

"I dont wanna get up," he pouted. "I'm comfy,"

"Lazy ass," Jimin snickered as he grabbed his jeans. Yoongi reached over, grabbed a pair of sweats and tossed them at Jimin.

"Sweats are better. Jeans are too tight," he grumbled, standing up. "As much as I love that ass of yours, comfy clothes are better."

Jimin dropped his jeans and pulled on the pair of sweats. Yoongi pulled on his own pair, and sauntered over to where Jimin was. He grabbed him by the hand and pulled him along.

Now that it was day time, Jimin could see more of the house and could appetite for all it's glory. It was all white, with multiple black accents. The floor that they were on had several rooms and near the back half where Yoongi's room was located, there was a sliding door and a balcony. As Yoongi led him to the stairs, he noticed that they continued upward to another floor. Jimin wondered how big the house actually was. He'd have to ask him later.

Yoongi led Jimin down the stairs and back into the front area of the house. They could hear a woman softly singing and the sound of paws on the tile floor. "Seo-Ah's here," Yoongi whsipered to him.

"What if she doesn't like me?" Jimin asked as they neared the kitchen. Yoongi snorted.

"Please, Seo-Ah has been trying to get me to bring you home for almost a month now," Yoongi told him.

"And why haven't you?" Jimin teased.

"Because someone thought it was highly unprofessional,"

Both males jumped at the sound of Seo-Ah butted into their conversation. Jimin placed a hand over his heart, trying to calm his breathing. He hadn't realized she'd noticed them.

Yoongi on the other hand, see me unaffected by her sudden presence and smiled at her. "Well, it was unprofessional," he said, turning to the fridge. He opened it and grabbed a pitcher of water and a glass. "Jimin, this is Seo-Ah, Seo-Ah, Jimin,"

Jimin faced the woman. She was shorter than either of them with dark hair that was pulled back into a tight, low bun. She wore black leggings and a white long sleeve. She looked fierce, but the scary demeanor disappeared as she smiled at Jimin and motioned for him to come closer. The woman pulled him in for a tight hug. "It's nice to finally meet you. I mean, we've already met, but this is more official." She told him. "I've been telling him to bring you home but he's as stubborn as a mule."

"He is, isn't he?" Jimin teased, peering over at Yoongi.

"Mmm, are you hungry? I made breakfast, come sit you look like you could use some meat on your bones. You too Yoongi. Sit and eat."

Jimin and Yoongi both took a seat at the counter as she dished out the food for them. Then she excused herself to finish what she had been doing before they arrived.

"She likes you," Yoongi told Jimin as he took a bite of his food.

"I like her," Jimin mused. "I just might steal her too. She's an amazing cook," he added, taking a bigger bite of his food. Yoongi nodded his head in agreement. They sat quietly, eating their breakfast with the occasional question popping up every now and then. All the while, Jimin thought about how natural this seemed. Being with Yoongi felt comfortable, like it had been something he'd been doing his whole life. It was as if they hadn't parted ways for so many years. Like they had remained in touch after school. It was nice.

When they were finished, Yoongi cleared their plates while Jimin finished his orange juice. He set his glass down and then glanced behind him. The kitchen wasn't as big as he would have expected it be but it was still large. Behind him sat a larger dining room, completewith a dark oak table and matching chairs. To the right was a balcony/patio area that led to the backyard and to the left was what looked to be a living area. It too was white, and furnished with black furniture and accents.

He could barely see out into the yard as it was still raining. The torrential downpour obscured the view and pounded against the roof. It gave the house a grey light to it, very ambient yet calm at the same time. He hadn't noticed that Yoongi had cleared his glass either.

"You okay?" Yoongi called to him, forcing Jimin to turn his head back towards him. The younger had a sleepy look on him, but it was cute. Thr younger nodded his head, and covered his mouth as he yawned. "Tired?" Yoongi smirked.

"Kinda,"

"You can go back to sleep if you'd like," Yoongi told him. "I don't mind,"

"And what at you gonna do?" Jimin questioned.

"I have some work to finish. Files to go through and look over," Yoongi explained. "It won't take long,"

"Would you like a hand?" Jimin asked, propping his chin up on his hand with a grin. "I've been told I'm a good secretary."

Yoongi's office looked nothing like the one he had back at the company. That one was clean, prim and proper. Things had a place and there wasn't a speck of dust in place.

This one looked like some on had thrown up all over it. Stacks of paper littered the desk, books were everywhere, there was dust on the top of one of the bookshelves. It was also the only room in the house that wasn't white. It was a wooden colour, with red curtains that blocked out any form of light. It felt extremely cozy in here. It was the kind of place you saw in an old Victorian mansion almost. Jimin wondered how he managed to find anything in here.

Yoongi made his way over to his desk and sat down, opening up his laptop. His gaze flickered upwards and he met Jimin's eyes. "It's a mess, I know, but I like it that way,"

"I don't mind," Jimin replied, carefully navigating his way over to Yoongi and standing behind him. "So what are you work in on,"

Yoongi went over the work with him while Jimin listened quickly. He then took over the reading portion and organized everything for him so that he could easily find everything. Within no time, the two of them had finished everything that needed to get done and Yoongi felt as if he could breathe a little better. Jimin was organizing a stack of papers from beside him when he reached out and placed his hands on Jimin's waist. Jimin stopped what he was doing and turned to Yoongi, who pulled him down on his lap. Jimin giggle as he braced himself, hands on his shoulders.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hi," Yoongi whispered back.

"Do you need something?" Jimin mused.

"Come back to work for me," Yoongi mumbled, kissing Jimin's collarbone. His eyes trailed over the marks he had left their earlier. They contrasted nicely against his skin. "I can't do this on my own, I need you,"

Jimin bit his bottom lip, and pursed his lips. "You can say no," Yoongi added in a quiet voice. "But I miss you,"

"I want a raise," Jimin joked, leaning back to look at him. "You don't pay me enough to deal with your bullshit,"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at jimin before the two burst into a fit of laughter. Jimin tossed his head back while Yoongi buried his head in Jimin's neck. Yoongi held Jimin tightly in his arms as to not drop him.

The laughter died and Jimin met Yoongi's gaze. He lent forward and kissed him, hands sliding up to the sides of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi kissed him back, enjoying the feeling of having his lips on his. It seemed as if the two of them couldn't keep their hands off each other. It certainly didn't help that neither of them work a shirt. It wasn't as if they were complaining. When Jimin finally pulled out, Yoongi felt slihhtly dazed. Jimin really do have some sort of effect on him.  "Yes I'll come back to work for you," Jimin told him with a smile. Yoongi smiled back and kissed him again.

The rain did not let up for the rest of the day. It continued to pour outside, leaving everything sopping wet. But that didn't affect the two males as they sat in the living room of Yoongi's house, cuddled up to one another.

After their make out session in Yoongi's office which almost would have led to more sex if it weren't for Min Holly, Yoongi suggests they find something to do. Which is how the ends up on the couch, watching a movie. Jimin held his mug of tea in his hands, head resting against Yoongi's shoulder. He somehow managed to con him into watching The Phantom Of The Opera, because it was a classic movie which Yoongi had never had the pleasure of seeing. And too Yoongi's surprise, he found himself enjoying the movie. He enjoyed the aesthetic and music that it had.

"This was nice," Jimin whispered to him as the end credits ran on the screen. "I haven't felt this relaxed in a long time,"

"Neither have I," Yoongi replied, setting his mug down on the table. Yoongi kissed the side of Jimin's head and sighed contently.

"Yoongi," Jimin began, setting his mug down and turning to face him. "Does it not bother you? About what I do for a living?"

Yoongi hint the inside of his cheek. "I mean..." Yoongi began but trailed off. "It doesn't bother me. It's your job, but...I-," he couldn't help but laugh and shake his head. "I'm...I can't help but be a little jealous," Yoongi explained.

Jimin tilted his head to the side. "Jealous?"

"Other men get to see you naked. And touch you," Yoongi said with a pout. "It makes me jealous that I can't just have you all to myself," he added the last part in a whisper. Jimin giggled softly.

"You're cute when you're jealous," he teased, pinching Yoongi's cheek. The younger suddenly found himself on his back though as Yoongi crawled on top of him with a growl. His face was close enough to Jimin's that all he would have to do is tilt his head and they'd be kissing. "You're also incredibly sexy," Jimin added. Yoongi snorted.

"I don't care what you do for a living," Yoongi whispered in his ear. "What I care about is your safety. I care about you, Jimin. I'm going to be worried if you constantly show up with hickeys or bruises on your neck that look as though they hurt,"

"I promise I'll be careful," Jimin whispered.

"Good,"

x

A soft ray of sunlight filtered into the bedroom. The rain had finally let up and the sun was peaking itself out from behind the clouds. Birds could be heard chirping outside.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh, still fast asleep, but not for long. He was dreaming of Jimin, as usual. The younger had placed himself between his thighs and was doing what he did best. Yoongi let out a quiet moan, eyes fluttering open.

Beside him, Jimin slept soundly on his side, mouth slightly agape and he breathed in and out. Yoongi rolled on top of the younger, kissing his delicately on the lips. Jimin inhaled deeply, swallowing as he shifted from underneath Yoongi. "Morning," he mumbled, tiredly. He didn't open his eyes.

"Morning," Yoongi whispered back, kissing him again. Jimin, still too tired to kiss back, parted his lips anyways and let  Yoongi continued to kiss him. He eventually moved from kissing him to kiss his jawline before moving downwards to his neck and collarbone.

Jimin brought a hand up, carding his fingers through Yoongi's hair, tugging gently on the roots whenever Yoongi kissed him a spot that felt better than the rest. He was get to him worked up over a few simple kisses and Jimin loved it.

They stayed in bed longer that morning, with Yoongi on top, kissing him in certain places that made him feel sinful and with pleasure. His hands roamed everywhere, making him feel just as good as the night before.

Jimin wanted to stay in bed with him forever.

here, have a fluffy chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 15.4K 60
" What are you? " " What am I? Or what am I capable of? " " Both? " " Why don't I show you what I'm capable of? "
486K 18.1K 36
"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole" "Okay"
86.9K 5.8K 18
"Won't you die already?!" "No, fuck you"
4.8K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"