War of Peace (Completed)

By deckerstarfanz

Did you ever imagine how satans would live? Satans or the devil, they have a different world altogether. This... More

Prologue
Over the Horizon
Witch's prophecy
The girl meets again.
Haseena's demand.
The duel!
Anamika's mystery
Who is Anamika?
Shinzi meets Abhay
Anamika in love with Abhay.
History of the devildant
Devil in dilemma
Haseena to befriend With the enemies.
Karan is exiled!
A new life.
Arinav arrives..
Attack.
Secret visit
Strategies..
Mission begins
Set out destiny
The West.
Vinci and Haseena meet
West Vampire House.
The Day
The Ultimate Face off!
Beyond the fight
The new eclipse
The Umbra
End

The silver lining

69 9 6
By deckerstarfanz

Abhay's POV:

Anamika collapsed immediately on my lap. The serenity in her face returned. And my Anamika was back. Soon she opened her eyes. 

"What did i do Abhay?"

"Nothing my love. It's alright." I rubbed my hands on her back soothing her. Tears flowed down her cheek incessantly and she hid her face on my chest holding me as tightly as possible. Her nails were hurting me but I chose to keep quiet, I can tolerate all pains for that smile on her face. She clutched me harder.

"Whatever I did,it was not me Abhay, I ...I am sorry, I am so sorry." She cried.

"Shhh..It's okay.I know you didn't do that purposely. Shinzi is my sister too. I know how it feels. I love you." I held her closer,leaving a gentle kiss on her lips,which tasted salty due to her tear water. "I love you Abhay.And I love Shinzi.May she find solace with the devildant." She sobbed.

"She will dear.She is his daughter. And dont worry." My expression hardened as I said. "We will avenge her!" 

"NO! I WILL!" The voice came from my back. We looked behind to find Karan standing. His fists clenched, lips quivering and his eyes red with rage. 

We stood up. "Karan.." Anamika tried to speak but she fell silent as Karan moved his hand up gesturing to stop. 

"I KNOW! THIS WAS VINCI! AND I WILL KILL HIM!NOW!!!" Karan growled fiercely as his body changed into a furious beast, while he jumped and hopped past us only to disappear in the darkness of the night. 

Me and Anamika shared a tense look for a while before letting out a contended sigh. It was time for us to leave. To the ferals.

"Shall we?" I extended my hands towards her. She wiped her tears and with the utmost anger and determination in her eyes she held my hand and squeezed it tightly. 

"Of course. Let's away!" 

Karan's POV:

It's full moon night. And it reminded me of the first night, all from where it began. Arinav and me sitting by the window gazing the moon and we discussed about an upcoming war. But who knew that asshole would be the cause.And today these two good for nothing creatures separated me from my love! I will give them no mercy. Vinci will have the most brutal death I have ever imagined. 

I stood by the window pane on Vinci's chambers in the castle of Woodland Canines, the same castle where I was framed as a criminal. Vinci slept. But that was definitely not one of his peaceful sleep. He sweated in his sleep and his expression spoke it all. MY dear  brother was terrified. Even in his sleep. 

"Feeling scared bruda?" I spoeke, loud enough to break his shallow sleep. He jumped on his bed,horrified to see me. 

"You..you..ar..are..allllll..alive?" His voice broke while he struggled to speak out. His face turned pale. 

"Why shall I not? But now I highly doubt on your life." I immediately pounced on him landing on his stomach. My nails dug deeper into his abdomen drawing out blood. He shrieked. Abd this was the music to my ears. 

"LET ME GO!" He pleaded.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU killed Shinzi!" I shouted.

"I Didn't ! The ferals did!" As I increased my pressure on his stomach blood oozed out from his mouth. 

"YOU SENT THEM!" I punched his face hard enough to disfigure one of his facial bones while he growled in pain. 

"AAHHH!"
"Shout bruda! SHOUT!" I threatened. 

"Please let me go.."

"YOu killed SIYAQ,you killed Shinzi, you exiled me! And now you are the one to wage this war! You will die."

"SIYAQ is alive..Please..I can show you the way to her..Dont kill me." 

His words loosened my grip. As i weighed his words he quickly pushed me apart and changed into the wolf. "Oh you emotional sack! Yes Siyaq is alive. I didn't kill her. She is mourning for you in the dungeons of the castle. But now who will save you from me?" He chuckled, spitting out some generous amount of blood from his mouth.

"You overconfident, foolish asshole!" I got him and we rolled like a dice pulling,punching and pushing each other. I growled hard and chewed out the outer flesh of his abdomen exposing the inner parts.. As he grew weaker due to blood loss, i took this advantage. Dragging him, I tied him to one of the oillars of the castle. Poor him, he could hardly stand straight ,drowned in a lake of blood. 

"You will get the most brutal death i ever imagined moron." I didn't wait further to rip his front arm from his body. He shouted in pain, drenched in the hot fluid flowing from his body. 

I ate the whole arm in front of him with Vinci looking at me horrified,scared and pain. Exactly what i dreamt to see in his eyes. "You are tasty." 

And now the time for his legs. And I chewed his right leg as hard as possible separating it from his body. And I chewed it up as easily as fresh meat. He grew weaker and weaker. And now almost all of his body's blood has flown out. This was time. 

I dug my nails in his chest, burst opening it as blood spat on my face. His ribs, lungs, heart and the diaphram hung out of his body . He was too weak to even shout. 

"Now bruda, i dont think you  should die so fast. Should you?" I laughed. My body burning with rage ,guilt,and most importantly hatred. 

"Please kill me." He whispered slowly and brokenly. His pain was beyond any one's imagination. It was extruciating,it was intolerable. And even I could feel that.. 

"Not so fast..There is the last nail left." Saying this, I forced the coal stones into hus mouth..Exactly the same way I was made while I was exiled. The exact same way. It checked all his way to even let out shrieks in his pain. And then I put the last nail in the coffin. I burnt him alive.  I could hear his pain and I know this will hunt me for years. But I know this was important. Shinzi will not rest in peace. I sighed while tears rolled down my blood stained cheeks. 

Abhay's POV:

"Are you sure you want to do this? This may risk your life!" Anamika exclaimed. She was worried sick about me.

"I trust you Anu. I know you won't  let me harmed." I placed my hand on her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze reassuringly. "Push all your hesitation aside. And please Remember the spell." I pleaded. She laughed a bit before saying surely. 

"Abhay, Take this branch. You cannot touch them..And please be safe. Promise me." She said.

I gazed at her for a few seconds taking her in and then nodded. We were standing right in front of the feral forest. 

I was their bait. Entering the forest I released my scent as soon as possible letting the ferals know my presence. It was no late, when I cornered one, and then two and immediately within a few moments I was literally surrounded by thousands! There was no way to escape as I was encircled by them. The only advantage I could see here was their speed. They were damn slow. And as they neared me, it was my time to flee. I turned into the bat, but my luck was bad. One of the bitch caught hold of my patigium . I feared that I might turned into one but fortunately this didn't have any effect. I struggled to free myself and at last after succeeding I paced towards the entry point of the forest where I could see Anamika standing, her blue eyes shining and letting out the most powerful light I have seen .

"ANAMIKA! Here.. "

"Assemble them at a place." She shouted . 

"Oye hoye."  I soon flew upwards and hanged myself upside down to one of the higher branches of a tree. Soon the ferals assembled around the tree. All of them trying to reach .One had alreading started climbing the tree. 

"Asfalus ava cavada!" Anamika shouted at the top of her lungs. Her hands extended in front and her legs spread out , body leaned forward absolutely in warrior position. As soon as she spelled out the chant, the ground started shaking. As the the interiors are being opened up. It was eating the forest. 

"Escape Abhay! NOW!" Anamika shouted back.

And I unclinged myself to the branch. The ferals down there already fell down due to the unstablity of the ground. This was my time. I flied away and came out of the forest and sat on one of Anamika's shoulders. Within no time I saw the whole forest engulfed by the hell itself and soon there stood a barren land and nothing else. No sign of the ferals, as if it never existed. 

I returned back to my body. Anamika embraced me in a tight hug. "You did it Abhay! This wasn't possible without you." She said.

"No Anamika, this was because of you. You did it!"

"But I couldn't have done this without spotting all the ferals at one sight. And you risked your life to bring them together. Now the ferals are gone.And the problem as well."

"Yes Anu, we did it." I pulled her closer. And caught her lips with mine kissing her fiercely. We didn't stop untill we had to break apart to breath. 

"Oh Abhay I love you so much." She pecked on my lips again.

"AHA...Same here." 

"Lets go." She said. But one thing was still left. Haseena. 

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples with my hands. When I was opened my eyes, I had my determination taken to a next level.

"Lets finish this tomorrow! Tomorrow either Haseena dies or I die!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 12
Rivals for centuries not only developed hate towards two specimens but even their mere presence disgusted each other. This is the story of werewolves...
438 42 4
An Abhiya TS Jointly written by myself and @Arnik1120
29.2K 1.7K 36
A story of love and war between a fairy, vampire, and warlock. This is not your typical fantasy love story. Give it a try and let me know your though...
48.4K 1.4K 30
Running away from her abusive father, Vanessa ends up in the middle of the woods but what happens when she sees something or more like someone MONSTR...