Prologue

O Dea tenebris mater immortabilus puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur mea lux vestra absorbere liceat

                                                                                     mihi locus ad tenebras sicut exutero immortales filios ruos in ulnis quibus invocaverit te frater O lunae

                                                                                     lumen puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur me duce tenebris sunti ita erit renatus..."

Yes so as you have read the above chant,(which i am damn sure you didnt understand) , you can enter our world. Our world, where we all live. This is a world infected with a large number of parasites- as in the half deads and the soul which live on the other beings. Orange sky, a large, low red moon, a muddy land with all kinds of skeletons and rotten stuffs lying on it and the bad odour of the dead being all around- is what our world appears to be. You guys call it Hell.

But if you start visiting the interiors of this HELL, then its quite interesting...I really love this place.After all i have spent an eternity here. Well sorry, i forgot to introduce my self. I am Abhay, Abhay Raichand. Well, yes I live here. Dont worry, I am born in this place. And I am a nosferatu. And you guys dont know what a Nosferatu is, in easy language, for you guys, I am a sweet, innocent vampire. Well this description doesnt suit me well.. I am a Vampire! I must be heartless, ruthless, bad and terrible..but no! I am devilishly handome too! I am the smart playboy of my territory. okay! enough of exaggeration! Let me give a clear image about myself.

Well, i was born about a decade ago in this beautiful heavenly hell. My father, Chand Raichand is the clan leader of our territory, and my mum, Haseena Raichand is a Thames. And  out of their love, i was born, a legitimate vampire. Come on guys! Dont think that a Vampire cannot reproduce as they are dead! of course they can! They too have the want of love! Abhay, cut it now! And yes, legacy is something that is followed here as well..I mean after Chand, I would be crowned as the new clan leader..Ok, so did I mention about Karan? No..Alright, So Karan Masiki, he is my bestestestestest( enough of this weird language) friend in this whole hell. Without any wastage of time, lets hand it over to Karan..

Karan's POV:

Thanks Abhay for this really short introduction. Well, you guys have come to know where we live.So it is quite obvious that I cant be a human being. But come on, I am not a vampire either. Those blood suckers are our real enemies. But Abhay is different..

"AHA! Am i not a blood sucker then?" Abhay spoke..

Did i say that you are not a blood sucker Abhay? I replied. I just said that Abhay is different. Because he is the only one who see satans individually, not by their clan. Me and Abhay are besties since a very small age..The vampire territory and the werewolves area are separated by the thick forest of Nife. The forest had several hidden cracks and crevasses and if anyone falls into it, END! They are swallowed by the dangerous liquid magma. Once what happened was when I was small, I unknowinglly crawled into the forest and as usually i stepped on one of the cracks. And as the crack wide opened to engulf me within it , He suddenly appeared and saved me. Since then we are life long best friends. Abhay and me were unaware of the enemity between our communities when we became friends. We were too small then to understand the term "Enemity" and so it didnt affect our friendship. And so what that i am a werewolf and he is a vampire? We still are friends. Who said that they both cant be friends? We will never break the friendship ever! And all thanks to the forest of Nife, which later on became our meeting ground and we used to visit the forest regularly afterwards to meet each other. And by this time we know exactly where the cracks are..Experience dude!

Abhay's POV:

"Ok dude, enough of this,now you are boring the audience! but hey Karan, Did you tell them your background?" I asked.

Karan kept silent as he sipped his potion from the cup. Dont worry, i am telling you. Karan is an orphan. He is brought up by Siyaq, the werewolf queen. Siyaq has two more sons, Vinci and Arinav. Siyaq loves Karan and Arinav the most. Arinav being the eldest would be the next king, like me. And Karan would be the Thames (Warrior head of the army.) Arinav knows about me being his bestie, but if any other werewolf  came to know about this friendship, i would have been hanging dead in front of them..

"Abhay please! They would not have the audacity to do so..I would have roasted them and ate them alive.." Karan stopped me.. Okay baba, You are my saviour..Ok?

Karan and Abhay POV:

Enough of our introduction now, lets see what in store for us in future..Lets dive into the journey of friendship, war, peace and love..