Witch's prophecy

Abhay' POV: 

I was sitting on my favourite couch, remembering the moment I met the girl!  (Well vampires can be called a girl or a boy, as they more or less look like a human being, don't know about werewolves)  I was completely lost in the moment!  I so damn wished to meet the girl!  Who was she?  Such an experienced vampire!  Who could vanish in the air, and cut supersonic waves!  I really wanted to know who she was. I was lost in her thoughts, when suddenly I heard a voice from within.  

"Abhay, I wanna meet you. " 

It took me no time to realise that it was Karan. We do communicate like this. This is called Telepathy. Where I can hear what he is trying to think and vice versa. I closed my eyes and thought: 

"Karan!  We just met!  What is wrong with you?  There are nightguards in the border!  They are more strict than the dayones. They won't spare anyone, not even the prince. " 

I waited for his answer. Then very quickly a voice came in my mind :

"It important damn it!  Otherwise I won't have told you. "

I had to bow in front of his stubbornness.. 

"Ok cool down werie, am coming. " I thought. No reply came. I understood that he was satisfied with my answer. I prepared myself to leave. Somehow there was a cult feeling. I thought something is not going right. I didn't want to take any risk. 

I transformed into a fruit bat and flew in the sky. Vampires normally has a VERY VERY SHARP VISION.  And we can watch up to three miles even in the darkest of nights. I feared of being caught. And if I would get caught, surely they would present me before Chand- my father. And Chand would get to know my friendship with Karan. And very soon a war could have  been announced!  And I least wanted that. 

"Oh devildant!  Please let me go.  May I not get caught! " I prayed as I flew towards the forest. I cautiously resisted that flapping of my wings so that the patagium made no noise. I approached the border and I could see two satans marching from the two ends. Please no! They should not look up please.  Oh devildant father help me save me.  

Ok so I was quite lucky.  They didn't look up and I vanished into the forest.  ( well let me clear vanishing techniques doesn't mean that I can vanish in one place and reach the other place, it's just a camouflaging technique, where we could temporarily hide ourselves. )  

Karan's Pov: 

I waited for Abhay in the forest. I had to tell him what happened today and what condition did Arinav put forward. I was all disturbed and I wanted to pour my heart out to him. He was my soulmate and I never hesitated to share the secrets of my life,  but not my kindom's secret!  I still waited for him.  It was past midnight and I was getting angry. Ugghh?  Where is he?  And then I heard a flapping sound of the patagium. I smelled Abhay. It was him. No sooner than I confirmed myself than a fruit bat appeared in front of me and within seconds it changed into a handsome sexy vampire.  

"Abhay?  Where were you? " I asked him. 

"Come on dude, you know it's dangerous! "

"Ok come with me. " I replied. 

"Where? " He asked 

"Witch paradise. " I informed. His eyes widened.  He looked at me strangely and doubtfully. I could feel why looked at me like that. Witch paradise is very a very dirty place where the witches live. It is near the bloodpool lake Normally Werewolves and Vampires are Royal satans and witches , zombies,  ghosts,  monsters are substandard devils. So we normally do not enter their territory.  Abhay made a eww face,  as he hated the place. 

"Witch paradise?!  It's the hell of the hell! " He replied back. He refused to accompany me. But then I shared all the incident with him. 

Abhay bursted out laughing. He snubbed me and advised me to go off sleeping. 

"You know Abhay, we can't sleep! But you have to come with me. I swear! " I blackmailed and finally he agreed. 

We took the long road through the forest and reached the bloodpool lake, followed by the so called "witch paradise". 

ABHAY'S POV: 

The moment we entered the kingdom, the natives there bowed in front of us. Though it did gave a Royal feeling, but I was still not in a mood to enjoy. I just need to get out from this nasty place. Karan led me and took me to a dark cave where there lived three witch sisters. 

"How come you know their address? " I asked Karan. 

"I can smell them" He replied. 

"I dont even wanna do that as well. " I shrugged my shoulders and expressed my disgust. Soon we reached the place. 

The witches we're preparing their magic potion that could reveal the future. I closely observed the ingredients kept aside which included, three tentacles of a baby octopus,  a finger of a dead child, an umbilical cord of a mother ,  the thorns of a porcupine, a skull,  the sebum of a human male, stercobillin samples of human, puke of a baby elephant,  tail of a rat, nails of a lizard , and a gallbladder of a goat. The witches kept on mixing the ingredients one after another into the deadly potion. The odour of which gave me no reason to live!  I could have fainted!  But thanks to the devil that nothing happened. 

"We are here to know the prophecies! " Karan announced. The three sisters looked at us and then at each other. They stooped down low to give us respect and then they started chanting a hibru chant in an unknown witch language. Sorry I can't tell what it was, cause I myself didnt understand the chant. .

No sooner they complete the chant, a mirror appeared from the potion.. 

Karan's POV: 

One of the witches held the mirror in front of us. Normally mirrors reflect our own image,  but In that one we could see nothing. Abhay looked at me. He was clearly irritated! And then I could hear a voice from my heart. 

"Karan, let's go!  I can't stand it anymore" . It was Abhay,  and he talked in telepathy so that the witches could not hear 

"No Abhay,  I wanna  know my future! " I replied. 

"These are nothing but dark superstitions, don't trust them Karan! Witches are foul!  They play with words!  And their prophecies have different meanings! " Abhay warned. But I was still adamant  

"Show us" I ordered the witch. And immediately the mirror created some images. It was all blur and we struggled to make out the Image. 

But when we did,  I was completely shaken. I don't know how Abhay would have felt that time but I felt like a betrayer. The image revealed a dead,  deadbody. He has been stabbed by the ironwood branch by someone. And that someone is ME..  I am standing in front of the bleeding and dying Abhay, smiling and waiting for his cleared extinction and then waiting for his blood to be drunk by me. 

I was rooted to my position.  The only thing that echoed in my ears was of Arinav. 

"Would you kill your best friend for your clan? " 

I am a betrayer..