Mission begins

Arinav and Vinci both looked frustrated. Their mission had been a failure. Karan and Abhay were absolutely fine and as a bonus they Anamika and Shinzi with them.. And the 7 defeated troops of wolves stood helplessly in front of them with their eyes low.
"You worthless parasites! 7 troops! 700 of you could not even defeat two wolves and two Vampires!? How would you defend your kingdom? You all will have to pay for this! " Vinci grinned as he slit one of the wolves' throat neatly making him bleed till death, Arinav tried to pacify him down..
"It is of no use to kill our own men! Calm down Vinci! Get hold of Siyaq! She is rotting in the prison. Let her be of some use! "
"Oh yes! My momma merry! Good idea Arinav. I know what to do now. "
Both of them headed towards the Royal dungeon where Siyaq was held captive.. Chains of iron were tied all around her body and she looked exhausted after innumerable failed attempts of escaping.
"Oh my merry momma, look who's come! Your two sons.. " Vinci entered the dungeon. His evil and shameless voice echoed in the place. Arinav followed him with a mysterious smirk on his face.. Siyaq looked at them with all the hatred she had not only for them but also for her mistrust on Karan.
Vinci squeezed her face compelling her to look straight into his eyes.
"Leave me you moron! How dare you touch me like this! " Siyaq rebelled.
"Oh momma, don't you think it would be too much if Vinci touched you like the other way?, after all you are our mom! " Arinav joked.
"Shut up you pervert! You are speaking to your mother! Can't believe it's you Arinav! My elder son! " Siyaq spat on the ground showing her hatred towards them.
"Will you both shut up. " Vinci ordered. "Momma, your son needs a favour. You are an ancient wolf, you know the laws of the nature better than us. You will tell how to handle them.. I mean how to be more powerful! "
Siyaq laughed.
"So you are that weak huh? Well I can't help it. "
"Yes you surely can.. By giving up your soul. You were our leader and a werewolfess 's soul is much powerful. Your soul can make us double the power we have. And a mother will do at least this much for her sons right? "
"Never! I will never do that! I am not complaining about my state because I am repenting for the misdeed I have done by Disbelieving my Karan! What not I have done to him.. And I am paying for that. But I know Karan will come. He will come to kill you both and Abhay will restore peace and Justice. I am awaiting them. "
Arinav let out a loud laugh, the dungeon echoed has laughter.
"Oh poor momma. They won't. Karan and Abhay both are cowards. And they have decided not to return. And nextly they don't have anyone to return! "
"They have got me! " Siyaq replied.
"Shit! So you have got me scared! " Arinav smiled. "No mom, not even you! Because you are dead for them! And they don't have any interest to resurrect you back.. They both hate you dear. They both hate you. "
Shinzi lamented. Tears dropped down. "He should. I am a very bad mother. A very bad queen. And a very bad satan. He should. "

Karan's POV:
As I sat on the fallen tree trunk watching the setting sun I remembered the time I spent with my family, Arinav, Siyaq. I didn't believe that Arinav could have done that. But if I think calmly, both Abhay and Shinzi had logic. I snapped on both of them. I have already calmed down a few hours ago. I was just waiting for someone to come and pacufy me down while I feigned to be angry. But after my worthless waiting I realised no one was going to come.
"Not even Shinzi! I at least expected her to come! She could have pacified! And Abhay where the hell is he? Why didn't he come? Now I will have to return on my own! " I made faces.. I am kinda attention seeker sometimes. And this was the time I really wanted attention.

Abhay's POV: "Lasses, listen to me

Abhay's POV:
"Lasses, listen to me. Firstly we need more satans! We need to make an army. We need to train them and then make preps for challenging the authority! " I said.. Anamika and Shinzi listen to me carefully and wholeheartedly. Shinzi looked at disheartened but her concentration was completely on my words.
"Why don't we include other communities? " Anamika suggested.
"As in? " Shinzi asked.
"As in, the witches? The dingos? The zombies? " Anamika replied.
"No no no no.. Firstly zombies will take a decade to move from one positions to other, witches? They are not warriors they are useless magicians and dingos! How useless and lazy they are! And the next thing is why would they agree to fight a war which is not even their community war? " I said.
"Abhay has points! " Shinzi supported.

It was then I felt two different strong supersonic radiation nearing us.
"Shifan and Mulan? " Anamika said.
They appeared and with salute they informed their knowledge.
"Master, a news for you. " Shifan said.
"Go ahead" Anamika ordered.
Mulan continued "There are rebellious groups forming throughout the kingdom to bring Queen Haseena down. "
Our eyes widened, we looked at each other!
"What about Woodland Canines? " I asked
"No idea master. But there are rumours that Vinci will take a soul to be more powerful. "
"Whose soul?" Shinzi asked.
Shifan: "We don't know that. But this is confirmed that the clan is not happy with decision. "
"Cool! " I reacted suddenly which made Shifan and Mulan made faces. "I mean, you may leave. We might need you. And yes keep bringing information about the groups. And also of Woodland Canines. "
After they left we carried on with our discussions.
"Why did you react like that Abhay? " Anamika asked.
"Oho Anu! You didn't pick the point. The best fight comes with enraging fire from within. When you are sinned to extreme the fire which ignites within you acts like the driving force to bring the sinner down! "
"That means you are thinking to include the natives in the war? "
"Yes! "
"Wow! But how? "
"We don't have a place to live now. So we can easily shift to Nife now. And then Shifan is there and let's just try to reach them this message and hope for the best! "
"Not a bad idea though! " Shinzi exclaimed.
"Look we need both the clan's support. " I said. "Anamika, you and Karan will migrate to West and have a talk with the clan leader of Morgan Woods and the Vamp leader Dcosta. If they agree we can have their natives and students as our ally. Whereas me and Shinzi will stay here and instigate the natives here. "

"Hmm but what about their training?"
"Nife"
"How? "
"Strategy which I will think. "
I saw Karan getting out of the woods.. I immediately got up and walked away into the bushes. Shinzi also accompanied me.

Karan's POV:
I saw Abhay and Shinzi walking away. But I didn't stop them. Anamika stood where she was, a bit uneasy.
"Just look Anamika! What a friend I have got! No worry for me at all! " I complained
Anamika cleared her throat.
"I think things got serious this time. The way you snapped at them, it's just not right! " She said.
"You too! You too are taking their side! I thought you were wise, but now you are talking like a fool! "
"You know very well Karan, who is talking like a fool and who is not. "
Now I fell silent. I walked into the bushes. Seeing them talking to each other with their back turned towards me, I quickly neared them. And wow, the were behaving as if I didn't exist!
"Guys! I am here! " I shouted.
But no one responded.
"Abhay, Shinzi! Talk to me? "
"Some voice is coming na? " Abhay said to Shinzi
"Might be a leech. " Shinzi replied.
I raised my eyebrows. "You called me leech!? Abhay how dare you not talk to me?! "
Abhay now glared at me.. His eyes though calm it revealed the rage within him.
"Stop shouting will you? And yes, why did you come here? Go na! Go and sleep on your brother's lap. After all he is your family. Who am I? Go! Don't talk to me and this is my final warning! " He walked away.
I bowed my head. He is damn angry.
"Shinzi, I am sorry. "
"It's okay. But don't do this again, or else I will rip you apart! And then you missed our convo. "
"What?,"
"We are planning to wage the war. "
"Good decision. "
"Take the brief from me later. And then you should seek pardon from Abhay. He is really upset with your words. "
"Oh I will manage him. Don't you worry. But you tell me, are you angry? " I held her hands softly.
"Yes. A bit. "
I immediately kissed her nose.
"Now? "
Shinzi had a smile. "Still yes"
I kissed her chin now.
"Still? "
"Hmm"
It took me no time to kiss her cheeks.
"I am still angry. "
"Okay.. "
I kissed her lips now and soon it turned to be smooth liplock. She chewed my lips softly and her lips tasted sweet like honey. My heart raced faster and a current rushed through my veins. I never felt like this before.
"Now? " I asked.
Shinzi was panting with the hardcore kiss we did.
"I am pacified now. " She winked.
I pulled her closed my arms. She comfortable remained captive in my arms.