The silver lining

Abhay's POV:

Anamika collapsed immediately on my lap. The serenity in her face returned. And my Anamika was back. Soon she opened her eyes. 

"What did i do Abhay?"

"Nothing my love. It's alright." I rubbed my hands on her back soothing her. Tears flowed down her cheek incessantly and she hid her face on my chest holding me as tightly as possible. Her nails were hurting me but I chose to keep quiet, I can tolerate all pains for that smile on her face. She clutched me harder.

"Whatever I did,it was not me Abhay, I ...I am sorry, I am so sorry." She cried.

"Shhh..It's okay.I know you didn't do that purposely. Shinzi is my sister too. I know how it feels. I love you." I held her closer,leaving a gentle kiss on her lips,which tasted salty due to her tear water. "I love you Abhay.And I love Shinzi.May she find solace with the devildant." She sobbed.

"She will dear.She is his daughter. And dont worry." My expression hardened as I said. "We will avenge her!" 

"NO! I WILL!" The voice came from my back. We looked behind to find Karan standing. His fists clenched, lips quivering and his eyes red with rage. 

We stood up. "Karan.." Anamika tried to speak but she fell silent as Karan moved his hand up gesturing to stop. 

"I KNOW! THIS WAS VINCI! AND I WILL KILL HIM!NOW!!!" Karan growled fiercely as his body changed into a furious beast, while he jumped and hopped past us only to disappear in the darkness of the night. 

Me and Anamika shared a tense look for a while before letting out a contended sigh. It was time for us to leave. To the ferals.

"Shall we?" I extended my hands towards her. She wiped her tears and with the utmost anger and determination in her eyes she held my hand and squeezed it tightly. 

"Of course. Let's away!" 

Karan's POV:

It's full moon night. And it reminded me of the first night, all from where it began. Arinav and me sitting by the window gazing the moon and we discussed about an upcoming war. But who knew that asshole would be the cause.And today these two good for nothing creatures separated me from my love! I will give them no mercy. Vinci will have the most brutal death I have ever imagined. 

I stood by the window pane on Vinci's chambers in the castle of Woodland Canines, the same castle where I was framed as a criminal. Vinci slept. But that was definitely not one of his peaceful sleep. He sweated in his sleep and his expression spoke it all. MY dear  brother was terrified. Even in his sleep. 

"Feeling scared bruda?" I spoeke, loud enough to break his shallow sleep. He jumped on his bed,horrified to see me. 

"You..you..ar..are..allllll..alive?" His voice broke while he struggled to speak out. His face turned pale. 

"Why shall I not? But now I highly doubt on your life." I immediately pounced on him landing on his stomach. My nails dug deeper into his abdomen drawing out blood. He shrieked. Abd this was the music to my ears. 

"LET ME GO!" He pleaded.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU killed Shinzi!" I shouted.

"I Didn't ! The ferals did!" As I increased my pressure on his stomach blood oozed out from his mouth. 

"YOU SENT THEM!" I punched his face hard enough to disfigure one of his facial bones while he growled in pain. 

"AAHHH!"
"Shout bruda! SHOUT!" I threatened.