The Ultimate Face off!

Abhay's POV:
Time really waits for none. This hardcore training that we were doing, planning strategies all the time, discovering new and improved methods of weapons and the wait has all come to the ultimate point.. One month has passed and the WAR WILL BEGIN WITH THE SUNRISE. 
All the satans in our army has really been co-operative. It feels like they are waging the war for themselves. The fire ball incident was a boon in disguise. After that incident the satans were really indulged in training and kicking their asses off for their level of fighting in the war. Of course Satans Once instigated, you will have to face the consequences.. They have been training continuously without any break for 3 days. And it was high time they need sufficient rest to their body to keep up the energy level.
All the Satans rested in their camps.. It was 2 Ines before the sun rise and Me and Karan were just sitting on the cliff of the nearby mound watching the silent scenery and spending some peaceful moments together.
"Hey Karan, just remember this war is our destiny! " I said. Karan kept his face straight gazing at the distance.
"I know.. We were chosen for this. We did enough hard work and now it's upto the devildant.. " He said.
"What if we lose? " I said in the thinner voice. Karan looked at me. He had a smile on his face. A queer smile, as if he was in a process..
"You remember, we went to Witch's Paradise Long time back? " He asked.
"Oh yes!  We did, for your some stupid future seeing! "
"And what did I see? I saw I killed you right? "
"You still believe that? "
"I still believe, that could have been our future.. Once and for all the war had to be waged! And it would be a vampire versus werewolf war, but we changed the future right? We changed the happening! I am here sitting and talking to you with a smile on my face!  I am not drinking your blood, neither I have the sandalwood stick in my hand to kill you! "
"But what does that need to do with losing a war? "
"That needs to! We changed our future! Why? Because the war was our destiny! We made werewolves and vampires stand together! Why?  Because that's the change we brought! "
"So!? "
"If we are the ones to bring the change in hell nothing can harm us! "
"Uff! Karan! What was the point in blabbering the big history just prove this one sentence!? ".
" Just thought of being the philosopher! "
"In hell? " I bursted out in laughter.
"There you go Raichand! " Karan said and we shared some fun time...

Sun has risen.. And the two forces are in face! The Barren Land no longer looks  barren. It was suffocated with millions of Satans grinning their teeth with weapons in their hands fire in their eyes..
Haseena's army is huge! The warriors we're not only from Vampires and Werewolves but there were witches flying in their brooms and they also managed to get a troop of hartesses! Hartesses as we mentioned earlier, they are the most queer animals with the most ferocius nature. Hartesses have scaly,fluidy brown skin which make them really buttery to catch hold of, with two heads joined and four eyes at each neck, they are 10,000 times more cautious of their enemies than the usual animals and satans. And they are huge! Atleast triple the size of a standard satan! Here the standard height of a satan is 8ft. So if we face a Hartess, it should be more than 24 ft! 

The war was really going to be a tough one! But we are all ready for it! Haseena's army was standing in an inverted pyramid posture of one block. The most tapersing side, which is the front war position had Haseena Raichand and Vinci  Masiki. And as expected the two more side of the pyramid had Arinav Masiki and my grandfather,King of Devil to lead! {ROLLS EYES} 

We followed our own posture. We made three blocks of 60,000 satans as instructed by Shinzi. The central block was a rectangle with Me and Karan leading. We had two more blocks, both like a curved triangle on both the sides of the central block with equal numbers of satans. The other two blocks almost represented a shield in shape. Rogan lead the left block, while the right block was leaded by Rosta. Shinzi secured her position lead the back of the central block. Anamika and her extra block was near the lake in the safest arena. It was required to pull off all the divine weapons. And Anamika who enchanted the weapons would be the perfect one to launch them. We both will keep contact with each other, i will be telling her when to release the weapons and on which directions and on whom..