The Day

*Warning:  This might contain certain mature content, you are requested not to read this chapter if you cannot handle them*

It has been 5 months of the training. And all the Satans are working intensely hard for their victory.
Karan's POV:
Only one month is left for the war to begin. But let me remind all of the earth species reading this piece, you know hell goes in a different way altogether! Here one month is not 30 day. Here one month is nearly 103 and a half days. So if you calculate, 6 months,.... Urrgh! It's a long calculation! And I am not a pro at math. So lets just forget about this one and get into the story.
So yeah, only one month is left for the war to begin. Everyone is working tremendously hard to face Haseena and Vinci. Anamika is great in enchanting the weapons. Abhay has invented certain more weapons which is so strategic, that all our confidence lay on them! Abhay is really good at all these.. Wait, that doesn't mean I am worthless! Of course I am... No I mean I course I am not! I am the physical trainer of the Morgan wood army.. Anamika is chief trainer of the West Vampire house. Abhay could have easily trained the lot,  but he chose to give the honour to his life - Anamika.. And Shinzi, she is the adviser of the whole army. Her brain works faster than her body. But she too is a warrior..

"Anamika is really doing good na! " Abhay leaned towards me and whispered into my ears. We both were sitting in the head camp, just giving our bodies a little break from the training.. And this asshole never left any chance to praise Anamika.
"Yes! Why not! And now you will tell she is your lass and hence she is the best! " I said.
"Of course she is! Do you have any doubt? Ans yes she is my lass, so she is the best! "
"Of course not! Ok? Shinzi is the best! "
"Oh yes, my lovebird, YOUR Shinzi shall be the best! "
"Abhay, you are getting on my nerves! "
"So are you Masiki! Accha, if it is your Shinzi, tell me the last time you made out! " Abhay looked fiercely in my eyes searching for an answer.
"Ummm... This is completely our private matter?! "
"Oh really? So why did you jump and come to tell me that you guys had your first kiss!? "
"I was immatured back then! "
"Ahaan! There you are! You still are immature! " Abhay smirked
"Mr, I am not! "
"Yes you are! "
"Raichand I dare you to speak a word! And you will be torm apart! "
"Do I listen to you?? Huh! Go back Masiki.. You are a child! "
"Abhay Raichand! " I was too annoyed now, and hell pissed off!

"BOYS! " Shinzi entered the camp. "STOP!! OKAY!! "
"Ahaan, Masiki your bird has come! " Abhay said.
"Shut up Raichand! " I beat him on his shoulders and turned towards Shinzi who was desperately trying to hide her laughter.
I cleared my throat and asked "Yes Shinzi? "
"Karan, I was thinking of a way.. "
"I am sure your ways would be a hit! " I said dreamily.
"Let's listen to the way first Asshole! " Abhay replied.
"Yeah, Abhay, " Shinzi was interrupted.
"I am here too Shinzu! " I protested
"Ufff! Okay! Yeah KARAN and Abhay, I was thinking that Karan's idea of putting the weaker ones at the complete back would be of no use. "
I sighed. "Why? Are you suggesting we should keep them in the complete front?! "
"No you dumbass! " Shinzi said.. Abhay gave out a laugh.. And I felt embarrassed..
"I get it Shinzi.. " Abhay said..
"Yes, Abhay and Karan lets keep them in the center! "
"Center!? Why! I mean in War etiquette it is stated that the best warriors should be in the center! Why would we break the rule?! " I aksed
Shinzi quickly sketched out the army structure..