Devil in dilemma

Witch Paradise: The swampy, muddy, land of the witches where amy outsider hardly visits, was at last visited by another Royal blood.. The three witches involved in the prophecies,  could sense a Royal blood coming towards their cave.. As the devil stood in front of them in its hideous nature, the witches got a bit surprised.
"You were to be here after the lunar cycle. Isn't it? " Said the first witch

"I was missing you all a lot" Said the character with a specious guile.

"Gibberish! " The third witch exclaimed. 
"Give me the potion." The devil ordered.

"It is not prepared yet. " Fumbled the second witch with her eyes low..
No sooner she uttered the statement than the devil slit her throat with a sandalwood knife, resulting in her brutal death. The other two witches shook up.. They cried the tears of blood while witnessing the death of their dear sister. But they could not utter a word. They stood there stoned. And again the voice came:
"Give me the potion.. RIGHT NOW"
This time the witches didn't reply. They simply went to their chamber bringing a bowl of a green odoured potion and handed it over to him.
"This potion still lacks two things. " The first witch informed.
"What? "
"Fur of a werewolf, "
"Werewolf is not a problem.."The character said..
And with no more wastage of time he left the place.. 

Abhay's POV:
I waited for Karan to meet me in the forest. It has been a week that we have not met.. Anamika is also missing for a week. The last time we met, she confessed that she loved me and vice versa.. But after that she is underground. 😑

Karan came in his usual alarming mode. Why is he always so alarmed?  He must take a chill pill sometimes..
Anyway, he is trained like that. A future thane must be assertive and cautious.. Karan looked at me with much reluctance. As I tried to spurr him about the proposal that the lass had made, he seemed hesitant.

" How could we do that Abhay? It is easy to mould someone's mind. But we don't have a way.. They are the devil's daughters!  They are powerful! Then why don't they do anything?? Abhay dont be a fool. Siyaq is already planning a strategy against you all.. The situation is alarming! " Karan warned.
"Aha!  What strategy? " I asked.  Karan rolled his eyes as he knew that I know he was loyal to his motherland and would never reveal any of their strategies to me.
"Listen Karan, we don't know anything.. A scintilla could lead to a dreadful blaze! We have to think of some preventive ways..! "
"Like what? " He asked. And immediately I realised that I was just blabbering some larger than life statements which I don't even believe. I don't know any ways.. I don't even know what to do!
"Like... Anything... Uggh!  I dont even know that! " I groaned.
"Exactly Abhay!  I know you well. " Karan shrugged.
"Then, what do we do? " I asked.
"Nothing! Just get back to work, work in the sense your personal works, thats it! Bye! " Karan turned back and within a snap of finger I lost his vision. I too went back..

Karan's POV:
As I entered my room, I could see someone sitting on my bed. And I didn't like the sight.
"Vinci.. " I said nonchalantly.. "I think you forgot your room, didn't you? "

Vinci Masiki, the youngest of us, the greediest, and had all the traits of a spoiled brat. Personally, I hate him. He was out of territory these days. But unfortunately he returned and then the first place he visited is probably my room..
"Yes bruda!  I am back.. Happy to see him? " Vinci jumped out of my bed and hugged me tightly.. He was stinking unusually, probably of the sedative potion that he drinks. He was not in his senses..
"Get back Vinci, you know I don't like your company! Who gave you the permission to even enter my Room? Where is Arinav? " I yelled.
"Calm down bruda.. Calm down.. Even I hate you to the point of Tiffany. But what to do? My idiot mother had adopted a dirty parasite like you.. " He said..
"Stop it Vinci.. Come to point. " I replied coolly.
"Aha, where did you take your anger management classes from? Abhay Raichand? "
For a moment I stepped back.. How did he know!?  Arinav knew, because I was the one who told him.  And I know Arinav, he would die but would not say any secret of one devil to another.  But Vinci!  He is dangerous!  He was the one who killed Haraq! Haraq was the mate of Siya and biological father of Arinav and Vinci. Vinci didn't like him because he wanted him to be disciplined.. And as usual, one fine evening Siyaq saw the dead remains of her mate.  Then onwards Siyaq hates Vinci. And hatred mind you is a much much stronger feeling than motherhood, or love. I knew, if Vinci gets to know about the fact, he would either use it in his way, or he would make me do his work or he could declare the fact and get me out of the territory..
"What are you talking about? " I asked, a bit lowering my voice.
"Come on bruda, don't lie to me like a moron.. But what to do, you are a moron and I feel sorry for that. I know Abhay, the vampire and you are best of friends.. And I guess you know what will happen if I, Vinci Masili would declare the fact to the werewolves?  War!  Deaths! Sadnesss! Everywhere! And ultimately deaths of two friends, of two different clans! " Vinci roamed around the room and expressed this statement dramatically to create an impact in my mind, which actually was created..
"Just shut the fuck up and get lost.. " I ordered.
"Oh, oh!  Angry? But it won't yeild anything dear Karan. I am giving you a fair deal. Think about it, and lemme know. " He proposed.
Seeing that I have raised my eyebrows, he continued,
"Siyaq is old, and she would die anyday.. I am not worried about her. But this Arinav! Ideal son, king,  brother! Uff!  I hate his ideal and perfectness.. I want him dead... "
"What?!! Are you out of your mind? " I reacted. "He is your brother as well! "
"Yes all those shit!  But I wanna see him dead.. See, if Siyaq dies Arinav will be crowned, and I will be the Minister and you will be the thane. You deserve a higher post like Ministry at least for your idiotism. If Arinav dies, I will be the king and I will crown you as my most loyal and respected Minister! And all the hatred between us, over!  " He shouted in my ears.. "And if you don't do this, I am sorry but I have to inform it to the queen. I can't decieve my own motherland. I am loyal to it. And then You will die, Abhay will die, and ultimately both Siyaq and Arinav!  So why do you have to waste two more lives? Just be wise enough to chose your life.. Till then bye.. " Vinci left the room. 
I pondered over his threat and cleverness.. What shall I do now!?  Inform Siyaq about this? But if I bring an allegation against the Royal blood, I would need ample proofs. But where do I get them?  And Arinav, poor he, he is the scape goat in Vinci's treacherous motives!  What do I do now?