West Vampire House.

Abhay's POV:
It has been a day that Haseena's warning has arrived. And we are all prepared to face our destiny. Me and Anamika have set out for the West Vampire House for our second ally, while Karan and Shinzi decided to shift our camp to the West, a few miles away from Morgan Woods.  Anamika's tricks and her ways are so fascinating, that even I feel that she should reign the hell. She always tells me ways to talk to a vampire to make them our ally and also her incidents and anecdotes are worth sharing.
     It's time to meet the vamp leader of West Vampire House. Rogan Chile, the vamp leader of the territory is a very good friend of my dad, Chand. And he knows me since birth. So it was never a problem to meet him at all.
When we reached the boundaries, we were welcomed quite warmly and immediately taken to Rogan.  He was a benovelent ruler who took a good care of his natives.  No wonder, hell made him a leader.
Rogan was seated in one end of his 3 metres long dining table when two of the Royal guards dropped us there. We chose to sit right beside his chairs to be more cordial and soft.
"Abhay! " Rogan hussed with his fangs out as a sign of greet while I did the same. "It's been decades I have seen you vamp! And who is this lass with you? " Rogan asked.
"I am Anamika Qasin. " Anamika took incharge "Abhay's special lady"
Rogan raised his eyebrows and looked at me to tease. I did nothing more than just to give out a laugh.
"Come on son, have supper with Rogan House. We have ordered gallons of Blood today and it's from the highly active hartess group.. "
Hartess, is a queer animal found in hell which is not only rare to find but also any satan would require enough guts to kill it, as ferociousness comes from them. Their blood is extremely delicious and provides energy to manifold.
We were served a bowl full of the liquid while Anamika chose to start the discussion.
"Rogan, I am a special one. "
"Hm? " Rogan got confused.
"Yes. You know devildant right? I am his daughter. " Anamika informed.
"Huh! What nonsense! I don't believe it! " Rogan said.
"But that is true. " Some words slipped out of my tongue and that too, not in my voice! I felt as if someone else was speaking through me and I was forced to chant the words. It felt as if I was possessed. "Listen Rogan, This is the time to help your friend Chand who is imprisoned in the deepest dungeon of Death Myriad, to help the natives who have been killed by Haseena and to raise the hell to a much pleasant place to live. Abhay, Anamika, Karan and Shinzi are the chosen ones. And you need to help them out. "
For a moment I went blank. But when I gained consciousness, Anamika and Rogan, both looked at me, awestruck!
"What? What just happened? " I asked, but got no answer.. They were still too shocked for an answer. And then after a moment, Rogan said "Abhay, can you please explain me the whole matter? "
"Yes Rogan. Haseena of Death's Myriad and Vinci Masiki of Woodland Canines are the mastermind behind this. They both have killed or imprisoned the former rulers of their territories and are torturing the natives to such an extent that Haseena has already killed all her natives except for the minor ones whom she has kept for slavery. While they both are planning to make everyone their slaves through black magic. " I explained.
"Black magic! It is not allowed here! The devildant himself had banned it. He said that black magic are used for cowardice, where there is bravery there shall be no black magic. And Haseena! Oh my devil! She has grown too evil! " Rogan exclaimed
"It's time to get rid of the ridiculous evilness. See Rogan right now the hell has been divided. The one supporting Haseena and Vinci, which are Death's Myriad, Woodland Canines, Witch's paradise, some parts of the Wicked Division as well and some other territories whom she had made their ally. And the ones supporting us, which is just Morgan Woods and you all if you agree. "
"Hmmm, the ratio is unequal, wait you said Morgan Woods. You and Werewolves are together? "
"We have no choice Rogan! Werewolves and Vampires are the two most powerful creatures in the hell. And we can't afford to miss their support. " Anamika said.
"Well, ok then. Let's get to the courtroom. " Rogan walked off, Me and Anamika followed him.
Sitting on his throne in front of a large mass, he shouted, "My friend Chand and Abhay Raichand are in trouble, the hell is in trouble and as a responsible satan, follower of the devildant I have decided to support them and be their ally.. And this is a time when the satans will unite. The prolonged unknown tussle between the Vampires and Werewolves will end! Satanique deo versa!! "Satinuque deo versa! " The mass followed Rogan.
To devildant's mercy West Vampire House became our second ally.
"Thanks Rogan, for this support! " Anamika hugged him lightly Rogan accepted the hug.
"No the pleasure is all mine. "
"Rogan, the war will start 6 months from now.. "
"Oh then we don't have time at all! You guys make a move and please pass the location of your campaign. We will shift before heaven  rise. "
"Cool." Anamika gestured and we decided to make a move. "And Rogan, please bring the stamped agreement of alliance the next day. " Was our last statement before we made our way to the camp.