Who is Anamika?

KARAN'S POV:
I felt a touch on my shoulder and it was as cold as ice.. I raised my eyebrows in fear.. I stumbled a bit. Bit the next moment I thought, why should I be scared? I am the future thame! And I am werewolf and I am not a thief that i should lower my eyes.. It might be Anamika but even I am KARAN MASIKI,! And whatever happens, I will thrash this mysterious vampire for her friend slapping me without any reason!
I turned around and what I saw didn't scare me, rather it surprised me.!  The figure standing right in front of me was someone I least expected!.
.
.
.
.
.
"Abhay?! Here?! Howcome man!? I Mean you were on your hibernation mode isn't it? " I asked.
Abhay looked at me blankly. He had no expression on his face. I felt a bit awkward. He looked robotic. I felt that this was not my Abhay at all! His body was icy cold. And his face looked pale. He kept mummed.. And then began to roam around the room, looking at the potraits and the objects.
"Yes.. I gathered the energy and I came here. " He replied nonchalantly.
And continued his staring business.
Ok.. This was weird!  This is not actually how my Abhay behaves!  He is much more fired, happy and jolly!  Atleast he has some kind of attractive expression on his face!  But this person is literally behaving like the dead.. This is NOT my Abhay!
Whoever he is, what the hell does he think of me? I am not that idiot who can believe in his fakeness..
By the way, who the hell he is?
Ok, so I am going to ask him a very personal question now.. This would prove whether he is my Abhay Or not!
"Abhay, don't you think we should make out someday? " I asked..
Abhay normally says 'absolutely baby, but only if I would have been a tolerant werie who could tolerate your blabla bla' this was his exact quote everytime I asked him this.. And he would not change his statement at all..
But strangely, Abhay looked at me and started blabbering and then suddenly his eye colour changed to Blue!
Anamika?!
Like literally she can change to one another being! How man?  No other devil can do so..
The fake Abhay,  at first changed into a black smoky figure which more or less looked like a devildant and then she changed to herself..
I mean I was out of my mind!  No other devil apart from the devildant can actually change himself to other self and ANAMIKA CAN!? 
What is wrong with these two! And she again covered her face with that cloth!? And only her damn bloody blue eyes were visible..
"Who are you Anamika?  Who is your friend Shinzi? " I asked. "I have never seen someone so mysterious in my life. And you guys have a different eye colour, you can change yourself and you proclaim yourself as  the daughter of devildant! He is an imaginary idol! He is our father but can't proclaim yourself as his daughter!!! "
Anamika was cool. In fact only I was the one who was getting hyper.
"We are forbidden from revealing our identity and it is up to us, that we proclaim ourselves as the daughter of devildant. It is completely personal and you are no family that I will answer you your queries.  What are you here for? " She asked in a single tone without a tinch of anger in her voice..
"I am here to search for your friend!  She slapped me without any reason and I am here to slap her back. " I replied.
Anamika smirked.. And then she came closer. "Don't you think you have invaded our privacy?  And so what do you think, that we will keep quiet? "
"But how did you guys know that I am trying to find out about her? "
"Just like I made you see.. At first Abhay and then the devil dant. You are intelligent enough to understand that we are no ordinary people. We have different eye colour and we have special abilities. "
"But how did you do these? Why are you both special? " I asked.
"Only if we knew.. " She closed her eyes and tried to feel something.
"Why isn't your friend responding? " She asked me. She talks to Abhay with telepathy?
"Do you  talk to Abhay? " I asked.
"Never. But I am attached to him. I don't know how. But there is something special in him which makes me think about him all day. I feel sound when he is sound. But for the last few days, I don't know I am not feeling him.. " She elaborated
"This is because Abhay is critically injured by Haseena, her mother. And he is so injured that he went to his hibernation mode in his coffin..
Anamika's eyes widened and her face showed up a mild concern.. She was just about to have an outburst when she controlled her emotions and then very calmly said " Oh. "
"Oh? " I asked.
"You should leave now. " She asked me to leave
"Where is Shinzi? "
"I don't know.. You better leave now. "
And I had enough self respect to leave that place. And I left.
I returned to my castle.

Abhay's POV:  TO be honest, I am completely Black

Abhay's POV:
TO be honest, I am completely Black. I don't remember anything post the battle and when I gained my consciousness, I was lying inside my coffin. My body though was stiff but I couldn't feel my pain.. And my vision was blurred.  But I could see very vaguely a figure standing in front of me and peeping into my coffin.. Not a clear vision though. But it was a lass.
And after sometime when I completely regained my senses, what I saw actually relieved me a bit as well. When you see your dream girl in front of you. Of course you will feel nice. It was Anamika. And her face still covered.. I struggled to get up though I was a bit weak. I looked at her..
She looked at me
(Come on this is hell! Don't expect to have a romantic eye stare here. ").
" You healed me? " I asked.
"Yes "
"Who informed you? "
"I got to know.  It's time for me to leave Abhay. Bye. Take care. " As Anamika prepared herself to leave I wanted to tie her up with me.
"Never wanna reveal your face? " I asked
"Not the right time. " She replied and vanished in the air..