Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 8

4.7K 164 26
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's Pov

In Thailand, I'm just lonely and no one dares to play with me. One time, they are kids that bully me and push me out of the swing. I cry and cry, but what can I do? I'm only one and they are plenty.

I look at my hands and it has scars and it's bleeding. "YOU GUYS ARE BAD!" I shouted at them and they just laughed. "What you gonna do about it? Tell your mom and dad about this? LOSER!" they all teased me and calling me loser.

When there is a boy who stand up for me. "Hey! Get out of here" the boy said in English. "If you don't, I will tell your teacher about this" he added in English again and they all walk out.

"Are you ok?" he asked and I just nodded. I understand English because of my father. He help me to stand up.

He play with me, he protected me and make me so happy. But one time, he is now leaving in Thailand. They just came here for vacation. He gave me a bracelet that is unique and he have one too.

That's when we seperated and I promise to myself that I won't forget him, even though.. I don't know his name! I only call him 'my knight'

-

"Lisa!!" someone shouted from my door. "What?!" I answered annoyingly and get up from my bed. I open the door and it's Alisia. "Time for school!" she replied and I stand up from my bed then stretch my body.

I walk in to my bathroom and take a bath. I wear my school uniform then go downstairs to eat my breakfast and brush my teeth. "So? You want me to put you some make up?" she asked and I just shooked my head.

"I can do it myself" I answered and put some make up by myself. I grab my bag and phone before I hop in to my car.

-

I get out from my car and I remember that I should go straight to the club room. I walk in to the club room and I'm right, they are here.

They seems problematic. "What's wrong?" I asked and Jisoo unnie look at me worriedly. "Eunha is being part of the Singing Club. And they are doing our exact plan" she said and I look at the others and all of them nodded.

That bitch! I put down my things on the floor and walk out from the club room. I heard my members are shouting my name but I didn't care. I didn't knock and just go in to the Singing Club Room.

I saw Eunha was just chilling and laughing with her other members. I walk towards her and slap her right on her cheeks which she was shocked about it. "How dare you!" she exclaimed and was about to slap me when I held her wrist first and push it hard.

"You? How dare you! Make your own plan! Be original bitch!" I said and she just look at me. "Sorry, but we've done it" she replied with her bitchy tone.

"Ok then but, let me tell you this! Shame on you girl, I pity you" I said and look at her from her feet up to her face. I gave her my last glare before walking away.

I walk in to our room and I saw them waiting for me. "Where have you been?" Jennie unnie asked and I just sighed. "Just do what everyone deserves" I replied and sat down with them.

"What to do?" Jisoo unnie mumbled who seems really stress right now. "How about let's do a concert?" I asked and they look at me and didn't say anything so I continue.

"Since we have Jin oppa, Jimin oppa, Tae oppa and Jungkook. We can have a collaboration like Jimin and Rosè will be good together because of their voices" I explained and they just nodded.

"That's a good idea though" Jin oppa said and I clap my hands once to gather their attention. "Ok! So, go?" I asked waiting for there agreement. "Go!" they all shouted and I just smiled.

"Good thinking Lisa-yah!" Rosè exclaimed and I just chuckled. "Can you sing for us Rosè and Jimin oppa?" I requested and all of us cheer for them except for the two. They look at each other and they just nod.

"Ok" they both replied and we clap our hands. They are singing Shape of You and their voices are so good to hear. They have this angelic voice that you want to hear it anytime and you can't stop listening to it. That's their voices charisma!

We all clap our hands for them after they sing. "So we have a one performer, who's next?" Jungkook asked and we all look at Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa. "Why me?" Jisoo unnie asked while pointing herself.

"You're going to sing with Jin hyung too! Also Jennie and Taehyung" Jimin oppa answered and we nodded. "How about the maknaes?" Jennie unnie asked and I shooked my head. "I don't have any talents" I stated as I crossed my arms.

"Why do you say so?" Jungkook asked and I just sighed. "Because simply I don't. I can be the director if you want" I replied and Jungkook shooked his head. "You need to perform. It's unfair to us, right guys?" Jungkook said and the others agree.

"Yeah just whatever" I answered lazily and they all cheer for me. "So, you and Jungkook will perform?" Tae oppa asked and I shooked my head. "No, I can't sing" I replied.

"You didn't even try it yet" Jisoo unnie cut in and I just sighed. "Yeah maybe. I know how to play piano, guitar and even ukelele." I answered and Jin oppa snapped his fingers.

"Sing for us, go" he demanded that makes my eyes widen. "I don-" he cut me off. "No buts and just go" he added and I just rolled my eyes.

-

Jennie's Pov

We all cheer for Lisa to sing until she make us all shut up. "Ok fine! Just shut up!" she shouted annoyingly and she cleared her throat. "Can I just rap?" she asked and all of us shooked our heads.

"Sing and rap if you want" Jisoo unnie replied and we all nodded. "Just kidding! I won't" Lisa said after 5 minutes of silence. We all glared at her and the bell rings.

"Oops! Too bad, time for class" she added and quickly stand up then walk out from the club room. "Stubborn" Jungkook whispered as we all heard it.

-

Lisa's Pov

Actually I can sing and rap. But, I don't have the confidence to do so. And to be honest, I'm comfortable in dancing because I'm a part of a dance group before back in Thailand when I was a kid.

But I stop dancing when we lived here in Korea because I don't have any friends. And I'm really being careful because I am fainting when I was really nervous. It's because what I experience during my childhood days with so many bullies.

"Lisa! Class is over, let's go?" Rosè said that came back to my senses. I just nodded and fix my things then walk to the cafeteria.

We ordered our food and sat down on our usual table. "Lisa just pick one please? You will dance or sing?" Jisoo unnie asked and I just sighed.

"Or" I replied lazily and continue to eat my food. "Don't be stubborn" Jungkook cut in and I rolled my eyes on him. "I don't know ok?" I answered and he look at me.

"You're just scared" he stated as he look at me straight to my eyes. "Scared?" I asked and look away. "Who's scared?" I asked again and eat my food.

-

The classes are over and they are keep bugging me and asking me to perform. I just snobbed them and even answered them with non sense. "Lisa-" I cut Jennie unnie off as I look at my wrist watch.

"Oh, my driver is here. See you on Monday" I stated and bid good bye to them and run through the parking lot and I get in to my car.

-

I've arrived at my house and the dinner is ready so I just eat first so that I can just rest after this. After I eat my food, I walk upstairs and quickly take a shower then change into pj's

I brush my teeth then lie on my bed and drifted to sleep.

-

I woke up and I look at my alarm clock and it's 9 in the morning. I stretch my arms and my body. It's weekend! I walk in to my bathroom and wash my face.

I go downstairs for breakfast and I saw Alisia preparing my food. "Oh what a miracle, you wake up early" she said and I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the dining area.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked and she shooked her head in response. "Eat with me" I said but more like demanding. "I won't say no" she replied and I just giggled. She sat down and eat with me.

-

I'm done eating and I just sat on the living room watching some movies. But I can't focus to the movie that I'm watching right now. I turned it off and stand up from the couch.

I walk out from my house and look at my surroundings. I look at my garden and it looks great. I walk to my garden and sat on the bench.

I scroll through my music and tap the song Sure Thing.

Love you like a brother

Treat you like a friend

Respect you like a lover

I sing along to the music while looking at the plants and flowers.

Rock with me baby
Let me hold you in my arms, talk with me baby, yeah

Rock with me baby
Let me hold you in my arms, talk with me baby

I fall in love every single time I look into your eyes

Those eyes; they never lie
I can tell your mine it's so hard when you're not around

I get mad thinking how I can't always have you around

I wanna make you spend the whole day with me boy

Play me like your toy, I'm all yours to enjoy

Hoping this moment lasts long and forever

I got no fear what so ever, you're my one & only lover

Roll a dice I bet it twice
Don't you think I can live a life without

You in it you can bet that
Never sweat that you know what I'm bets that

Ready or not, I'm gon' have you by tonight

I call the shots won't you be my kryptonite

I rap the verse and sing the last verse. Then the next song makes me stand up. It's Bitch Better Have My Money.

I dance to the song and the next is In The Name of Love. I also dance to the song and when the song ended, I sat down on the bench and wipe my sweat with my hands.

My eyes widen when someone clap their hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...
2.5K 80 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"
703K 19.3K 39
Two girls, different personality. One is fuck girl,one is nerd.
14.8K 1K 7
In which Lisa Manoban of Blackpink finally admitted what she truly feels for Bangtan's new visual.