Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 6

5.1K 193 50
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's Pov

It's now Monday again! I can't believe time flies so fast. I stretch my arms and look around for a moment. Oh, I'm not in our house so no maids.

I stand up from my bed and get ready for school. Once I'm done, I go down and walk through the dining area. I saw Jisoo unnie is cooking.

"Are you usually cooking breakfast unnie?" I asked as I sat down on the island counter. "Yup" she just replied and continue what she's doing.

"Oh, Good morning!" Rosè greeted with a smile. "Is Jennie getting ready?" Jisoo unnie asked while Rosè is walking closer to us. "Yes unnie" she replied and Jisoo unnie nodded.

"It's now done!" she stated and I help Rosè to organize the table before Jisoo unnie will bring the food. "Oh, you're right on time Jennie unnie" Rosè stated and we all sat down on the dining area.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I'm feeling that I don't belong in here. That I'm different from them. Is it because I don't know what's the real meaning of life? Because I depend all of the things on my parents and maids?

Why I am feeling this?

"Lisa are you ok?" Jennie unnie asked and I can feel that my tears are falling down. I quickly wipe away and smiled. "Yes unnie" I replied and eat my food.

"Just tell us when your ready" she added and I just nod.

-

After we brush our teeth, we put our shoes on and go out together. We are just walking because our school is just two blocks away.

-

Jennie's Pov

We are now walking together going to our school and we looked at each other because Lisa was so quiet and down. "Oh, let's go together!" Taehyung stated with full of energy. And the other boys are here too.

He stared at us and we all pointed out Lisa with our eyes. "Oh" he mumbled and quietly walk beside me. "Did you asked already?" he whispered and I just shooked my head.

We walk in to our classroom quietly except for Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa. I hope she's ok.

-

It's time for break and we all walk in to the cafeteria. Lisa didn't change, she's just quiet. We sat down together and all of us are talking using our eyes.

We don't know what to do. She didn't talk. "Oh, I need to get something. I'll be right back" Lisa stand up and walk away. "What's her problem?" Jimin asked and we all don't know.

"She's like that since breakfast. She cried and we don't know why" Jisoo unnie replied and we nodded in agreement. "Just give her space at the moment. Maybe, she's adjusting" Jin oppa cut in and we all nodded.

"Excuse me" Jungkook mumbled and go out from the cafeteria too. I hope he will talk to Lisa.

-

Jungkook's Pov

I walk away from them to find Lisa. I want to talk to her. I look for her everywhere but I can't find her. I roam my eyes a little more and I saw her sitting on the bench under the tree.

I sighed and walk closer to her. I sat down with her and I heard her sobbing. "Are you ok?" I asked and she turn away her head and wipe her tears.

"Yes" she just replied and bring her head low. "You can tell me" I stated calmly and she look at me. Indeed, she's crying. I sat closer to her and pat her back.

"Why do I feel like I don't belong?" she said that makes me look at her. "Huh?" I asked confusedly and tears falling down from her eyes again. "I don't belong with my unnies and with you guys. I think I'm different" she said while holding back her tears.

I put my hands on her shoulders and make her head rest into mine. "Why do you even think that?" I asked while brushing her hair with my hands to make her comfortable.

"Is it because I'm spoiled and I can't do anything that they can?" she said and I make her look at me. "You're not different. You belong in here. That's it" I firmly said as I stared straight to her eyes.

"But why I can't follow them! I'm so frustrated!" she desperately said and I sighed. "You just need to go with the flow. Just do your best in everything that you do" she didn't respond for a sec but eventually nodded and I just smiled.

"Alright" she replied and smiled back. "Thank you jerk. I was just like this because I don't want to disappoint my friends." she added with a giggled. "No problem stubborn" I stated and smiled at her. "There! You look handsome when you smile!" she exclaimed and touch my face.

"Just keep it that way! You're so scary when you have a blank expression and you look so cold. So, everyone will think that you're a total jerk" she said non stop. I just stared at her.

I don't know that she has this attracting eyes and lips.

-

Lisa's Pov

"You're pretty" he stated while staring at me. I gulp and I can feel that my heart is pounding so fast! Please Lisa, you promised to yourself not to fall inlove again. I will promise that.

"W-what are you s-saying?" I akwardly said and look away. I stand up and look at him. "Let's go?" I walk away leaving him there.

-

"Calm down Lisa, calm down." I mumbled to myself. I didn't pay attetion to my surroundings when someone bumped into me. "Oh sorry" I said and help her to stand up.

"You again?" she stated and pull her hands away. "I don't want a fight" I replied as she crossed her arms. "Always remember where you stand Lisa. Besides, you don't belong here" my hands turn into fist.

"Did my words hit you hard? Then I will repeat, you don't belong here" she stated again. I sighed. "Alright, I'm not belong here. Happy?" I replied and try not to shed tears.

"We don't need your confirmation. You really don't belong, put that in your mind" she said as she push my forehead with her two fingers. I just look at her and she was about to walk away when she spoke again.

"Oh and by the way, don't get your hopes too high. You might ended up in pain. Because Jungkook, will never going to fall inlove with you" she stated before completely walk away.

Damn, that hurts!

-

We are here at the Idols Club room because we are going to have a competition with the Dancing, Singing, Acting and more clubs including us.

We are going to compete for who has the more money and that money will be ours. And there's a prize but they keep it unopened. So we are now planning of what should we do.

"How about a cafe?" Tae oppa suggested. "That's not unique. It maybe planned by the other clubs too." Jennie unnie replied and we nodded.

They are a lot of suggestion but it's not that unique. I am the only one who hasn't spoken yet. I was about to speak my suggestion when someone barged in to our room.

We all look at the door and I saw the girl a while ago. "Can I join you guys?" she asked and they all look at each other. "But, we already finalize our names" Jisoo unnie answered and she just nodded.

"Wait! She was the one who approached us so that's not a problem. Besides, she has that looks" Jennie unnie said and they all nodded except for me. "What's your name?" Rosè asked and she smiled sweetly. Oh, how plastic.

"My name is Eunha from Grade 11 section B" she bowed at us and all of them gather together except for me. I just stared at her and she's now smirking at me.

"So we finally have our decision" Jisoo unnie said. "You are-" I cut her off by standing up. "No" I stated and all of them look at me. "W-why not Lisa?" Eunha said with her sincere voice.

"Yes why not?" Rosè asked again. Oh are they teaming up against me? "If you will accept her, I will leave. If she's not, I'll stay" I answered and they didn't answer. Eunha's right, I don't belong here.

"Alright, don't say anything. I will leave and Eunha you can stay. You really need to hesitate" I added and get my things. I stop at the door where Eunha was. "Oh and by the way, just do an ice cream parlor and they are people who will perform to gather the people's attention." I said and look at Eunha.

"You're right, I don't belong here" I whispered letting them to hear. I walk away and I can't help myself but to shed tears. I quickly wipe away my tears and run towards our dorm.

I pull out my phone and call Alisia to get me in here.

-

Jungkook's Pov

"You're right, I don't belong here." she whispered, but we all heard it. "Is she serious right now?" Rosè said and all of us stay quiet.

"Is she that stubborn?" Eunha asked as she enters our room. "Who are you to judge her?" I answered and they look at me. "You don't know her" I added and she held her head low.

"Sorry" she stated and I just sighed. "Let's just do what Lisa's suggestion a while ago" I said, but more like demanding it to do it.

"Why did she need to walk out? Is she that spoiled?" Jennie noona said and I look at her in disbelief. "Jennie noona, are you hearing youself? Do you know why she's so down a while ago? Do you know what's bugging in her mind?" I asked and they keep quiet so I continue.

"The reason why she's like that, because she feels that she don't belong. She looks so frustrated a while ago. She keeps asking me how to do things right because she doesn't want to disappoint her FRIENDS" I stand up and their heads are now hanging low.

"Noonas" I stated and they look at me. "Even though she's stubborn, sometimes stupid and always clumsy, she is your friend" I added and sighed.

"Eunha I'm sorry but we need more time" Jisoo noona said and she just nodded. "No problem, take your time" she replied and go out. "I think she's packing right now" I said and go out from our room.

I feel that they are following me so I continue to run through there dorm and quickly go inside. I run upstairs and open her room. "Is she in there?" Rosè asked while panting.

"We're late" Jimin hyung replied and I just sighed. I close her door and I saw some paper on her little board. She erased her name.

'Sorry just forget that we are friends. Let's just continue being strangers cause I don't really have friends in the first place.' -Lalisa Manoban

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 85 24
A life nobody wants but still gets. And sadly this particular person may not move on.
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
181K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...
3.1K 346 8
she thinks she's just a wallflower... but he notices her.