Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 22

38.9K 2.1K 421
By SamairaRajput

So After a lot of tries, the update is finally here!

Hope you will like it!

Happy Reading!

---------

Health and Care Hospital, Nandini's Cabin

Nandini entered inside her cabin with a tiring face. The fifteen days leave has surely made her lazy and it was difficult to get into the daily routine in a single day.

She sat on her chair and drank the glass of water kept there.

She was laying there closing her eyes when she heard her phone ringing. She sighed and with closed eyes picked it up.

Nandini: Hello, Doctor Nandini Malhotra Speaking!

Manik, who was on the other side smiled hearing her addressing herself as a Malhotra.

Manik: Hmm so Doctor Nandini Malhotra, Can I get your Appointment.

Nandini recognized his voice instantly but to confirm it she checked it twice.

Nandini: Manik! Aap?

Manik: (leaning back onto his chair) Ji Mai!

She blushed at his tone and he smiled knowing it.

Manik: (softly) Tired?

Nandini: very much!

Manik smiled and continued.

Manik: Don't stress yourself much.

Nandini: How can I be free Manik? There is a lot of work!

Manik: Okay, leave it. Tell me did you have your lunch?

Nandini looked down as she still hasn't. She was so busy with patients that she didn't get time. And than the another doctor has to leave urgently so her work increased.

Nandini: Voh..Bas I was going to do..

Manik: (stern) At 4'o Clock?

Nandini: Voh..Manik

Manik: Have your lunch! (after a pause) Now!

Saying this he cut the call and Nandini sighed. She was going to keep the phone on the table but it rang again and this time it was a video call from Manik.

She picked up the call and both looked at each other's messy state.

Manik: have your lunch!

His tone was strict and Nandini knew he was not going to budge so she called a peon and asked him get her lunch.

Than she had her lunch while talking to Manik. After she was done Manik bid her bye as he was getting late for a meeting while Nandini resumed her work.

It was around 7 when Nandini's phone rang again. She smiled beautifully seeing his name and picked it up.

Nandini: Hello Manik!

Manik: (smiling) Hi, Are you done for today?

Nandini: Yes I just got free now

Manik: cool, I am waiting outside. Come soon!

Nandini: What!? Outside? Wait I am coming.

She picked up her belongings and left the hospital after informing at the reception.

As she came out she saw Manik standing there leaning onto his car.

She took some fast steps and reached near him.

Nandini: Manik! Aap? Aap kyu aye? Mai aa jati na?

Manik: But mai agya na abhi! So come let's go.

He smiled and opened the door for her. She sighed and sat inside and he closed the door.

Walking to the other side he opened the door and sat inside.

Manik: How was your day?

Nandini: Good but tiring. What about you?

Manik: Same

As they were passing from the market Manik's eyes fell on the pani puri stall and he stopped the car confusing her.

Nandini: What happened?

Manik: Pani Puri!

He pointed at the stall and her eyes twinkled. She got down along with him and they had a pani puri competition which ofcourse Manik won!

In the way to home he was teasing her saying she need to increase her eating capacity and she was just glaring at him. At last she got angry and turned her face to the other side, crossing her arms against her chest.

He smiled and held her hand starling her. And before she knew he pulled her to himself and kissed her cheek while driving.

Manik: Sorry

Nandini didn't say anything. She was blushing and looking down at her lap.

However he didn't leave her hand and continued driving his car.

Soon they reached home. Parking the car they entered inside.

They were met with Niyonika who was talking on phone with someone.
As they reached near her, she smiled widely.

Niyonika: Ayesha ji, Nandini is here. Talk to her!

Saying this she handed the phone to Nandini. Nandini was happy as it was her mother and she hurriedly got on a side and started talking to her mother as she didn't want to disturb them.

Niyonika: How was your day?

Manik: Amazing Maa!

Niyonika: (teasing) Hmm..vaise I had to agree hah..My son who never came home before nine is back so early today!

Manik: (blushing slightly) Maa! There's nothing like that. I was free toh

Niyonika: Yeah yeah I know! You sit down I will get you tea. You will feel relaxed.

Manik nodded and sat down while Niyonika was about to go but stopped seeing Nandini coming towards them.

Nandini: Maa your phone

Niyonika: Yeah keep it on the table. You also sit I will get you both tea.

Nandini: Maa you sit I will make tea.

Niyonika nodded with a smile and Nandini walked to the kitchen to make tea for them.

In the mean time Cabir and Mukti who were in there too came in the hall so Nandini came out to ask them.

Nandini: Cabir, Mukti, you both will take tea?

Cabir: No bhabhi! I will just have dinner now

Mukti: Same Bhabhi!

Nandini nodded and walked back while the siblings got busy with Niyonika. Manik was laying on the couch keeping his head on her lap.

Niyonika: Manik, tum khush ho na?

Manik: (smiling widely) Bohut khush Maa. (slowly) Maa, Nandini's hand has the magic which your hands have. I see your glimpse in her Maa.

Niyonika smiled ruffling his hairs. However their moment was broken by Cabir and Mukti who were fighting with each other.

Cabir: Bhabhi will make my favourite breakfast tomorrow!

Mukti: No she will make my favourite!

Niyonika: (stern face) Is this even a topic to fight?

Mukti/Cabir: Yes Mom! Tell him/her Bhabhi will make my favourite not his/her! (to each other) Shut up! Stop copying me!

Niyonika: Stop it both of you! Go and ask your bhabhi for whom will she make breakfast.

And at the same time Nandini walked out of the kitchen holding a tray.

Seeing her Cabir and Mukti jumped of the couch and ran to her starling her.

Nandini: Arey Arey! Why are you both running?

Cabir/Mukti: Bhabhi tell this chudail/Bhai you are going to make my favourite breakfast tomorrow!

Nandini looked at them wide eyed and than at Niyonika and Manik. Niyonika was suppressing her laugh while Manik was sitting calmly but still staring at her.

She walked to them without answering to Cabir and Mukti who again started fighting.

She handed tea to Manik and herself sat beside him. In a few minutes he was done and stood up to go to their room.

Cabir: (whining loudly!) Bhabhi!

Manik: (casually) Cabir, Mukti! You are fighting for no reason because your Bhabhi will make my favourite breakfast tomorrow! So stop behaving like babies! (to Niyonika) Maa, I am going to my room. (to Nandini) Nandini, come!

Sayinf this he walked to his room while Nandini blushed deeply on getting teasing looks from the trio and hurriedly ran upstairs.

Cabir: Mukti, Leave it! Our number is never going to come!

Mukti pouted and walked to the couch. Sitting beside Niyonika she wrapped her arms around her and kept her head on her shoulder.

Mukti: Mom!

Niyonika: (laugh) You know how he is Mukti.

Cabir: (rolling his eyes) Yeah stubborn!

In Manik and Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini entered inside and saw her clothes placed on the bed. She frowned but soon it changed into smile as she heard the water running sound from the washroom.

Soon Manik came out wiping his face with the towel and Nandini entered inside taking her clothes.

When she came out she saw Manik sitting on the couch and working on his laptop.

She sighed and walked to him.

Nandini: Manik!

Manik: Hmm

Nandini: Manik!

Manik: Hmm Nandini

Nandini: (irritated) Manik jii!

And as expected his head snapped in her direction. He had the horrified expression as he remembered her earlier behaviour while Nandini laughed loudly.

Manik: Are you fine?

Nandini: Haha Yes! I am getting bore!

Manik: (resuming his work) Soo?

Nandini: Manik please! Let's play ludo

She proposed and he sighed.

Manik: Nandini, I am working on a important presentation and the meeting is tomorrow...so I can't play.

She looked at him with a pout and he almost melted.

Manik: You can play with Cabir and Mukti!

Her eyes twinkled and she nodded in yes. Sighing in relief he handed her his phone.

Manik: Here!

Nandini took his phone and ran outside making him chuckle.

In the Hall

Nandini came downstairs and saw Mukti and Cabir sitting on the couch. Cabir was doing something on his laptop while Mukti was playing candy crush on full sound.

Nandini: Mukti! Mukti!

Seeing her running and huffing in their direction they thought she got hurt.

Cabir: Bhabhi, dheere!

Mukti: Bhabhi, why are you running?

Nandini: (sheepish smile) Voh...I am getting bore..so..ludo khele?

She asked cutely hoping to get a positive reply from Mukti. Hearing her Cabir started laughing.

Cabir: Bhabhi, for this you came running?

Nandini: (embarrassed) Haan voh..Excitement mei!

Mukti laughed loudly pinching her cheeks.

Mukti: You are so cute bhabhi..come let's play.

Nandini nodded and she opened Ludo and kept the phone on the table.

And what followed was laughters, fun and teasings.

Cabir was shaking his head in disbelief while Niyonika who was coming out of her room smiled seeing the scene.

Soon their game ended with Nandini winning and Mukti complaining that she cheated.

At the same time Raj came from the main door. He was confused seeing the scene as now Mukti was running behind Nandini who was teasing her saying she doesn't know how to play.

Raj: Arey arey! Kya ho raha hai yahan?

Nandini stopped hearing his voice while Mukti huffed.

Mukti: Dad you know we were playing ludo and Bhabhi cheated. She played my turn three times and we had a deal that we won't cut each others token but at the end bhabhi broke the deal! Huh!

Nandini: Haww! I didn't. You only don't know how to play! And even you played on my turn na and you also cut my token in the starting.

Mukti: Bhabhi that was unintentional

Niyonika: Raj Aap chodiye in dono ka yahi chalta rahega! Aap baithiye!

Raj laughed loudly and sat on the couch.

Raj: It is okay. Bache khelte ache lagte hai. Ghar mei ronak lagi rehti hai

Niyonika nodded and walked to the kitchen to get water for him. Nandini was about to go but Niyonika herself stopped her.

Mukti: Dad! This is not fair! Scold bhabhi for cheating like you do to Cabir bhai!

Nandini looked at Raj nervously while he smiled.

Raj: Nandini come here!

Taking slow steps she walked to him and he gestured her to sit beside him and than asked Mukti to sit on the other side.

Raj: So Abh court apna faisla sunayega!

Cabir: Dad, I am in Bhabhi's team!

Mukti glared at him and he showed her his tongue.

Raj: Uhu Uhu Toh court ka faisla hai ke Nandini ne koi cheating nahi ki hai so use koi bhi saza nahi milegi

Cabir shouted yippee while Mukti pouted. Nandini was having mixed feelings. She was actually missing her dad.

In the mean time Niyonika came there with water. She handed him water and he drank it and gave her the glass back.

Raj: Nandini bacha, I am your dad also. You don't need to get embarrass or nervous.

Nandini nodded in tears and he patted her head.

Cabir: Bhabhi! Wipe your tears! Agar Manik ne dekh liye toh hum sab ki khair nahi!

She blushed and others laughed.

Niyonika: Nandini, dinner is ready. Go and call Manik.

Nandini nodded and stood up. She walked upstairs to call Manik.

And than they had their dinner with full laughters and teasing.

To Be Continued.

Okay, So how was the update guys?

The family moments? I actually realized today how bad I am at writing family moments.

Do correct me if you feel I am writing something wrong at any moment.

Any particular scene you guys want to see?

And before adding any track or twist I want Manik and Nandini's bond to be stronger and I hope you guys are able to feel their growing relationship.

Thankyou for all the appreciation. This book is going to cross 100k reads and I cannot describe my happiness in words.

You guys won't beleive if I say there was a time when I was planning to take this book down.

And guys I guess the chapters are too short. I mean I don't know but a day of their life is taking three updates. I am already writing 2000+ words chapter. So please suggest me what should I do? Won't it look bad like 21 chapters having 2000+ word count and remaining much more than this?

Do not forget to share your views

New readers, A very warm welcome to you guys. And to all the readers, A Big thankyou. You guys are just my extended family which I love a lot.

Stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11K 39
The kingdom of Aria has been at war for years. The new king heralds an era of peace. But every victory comes at a price, and it was paid by a young c...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 124K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
9.9K 176 31
[ COMPLETED ] Royal series - I (Rudra♡Nandni) Historical love story of nandni and rudra👑 [Extract from my novel-Rudra Nandni] Amidst the festive atm...