Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!

Character Sketch

67.8K 1.5K 98
By SamairaRajput

Manik Malhotra-
25 years old. Handling his Dad's business at present but soon going to start his own. Music is his passion. He took one year from his father for music. Has two younger siblings. He is not a perfect person but still, everyone admires him. He just had one bad thing and that is his anger. He is no less than a monster when he is angry. Very possessive. Rude for outsiders but calm for his family. He doesn't know how to express his feelings much.

Niti Taylor as Nandini Murty/Malhotra-
23 years old. A calm and intelligent girl. Although she is a doctor and a modern girl, she respects elders and their traditions. She gets easily scared of an angry person. Her parents have brought her up with a lot of care. Very fragile. Loves her Bhai and bhaiyu. Misses him. She is shy too. After her elder brother, Abhimanyu ran away from their home, she drifted herself apart from everyone. The reason she takes time to mingle with any stranger.

Suyyash Rai and Kishwer Merchant as Raj and Niyonika Malhotra-
Manik, Cabir, and Mukti's parents. A very loving couple and parents. They love their children a lot. Always support them in whatever decision they take. Always makes sure that their children are not on the wrong path. Raj handles Malhotra Industries while Niyonika believes in social service. She doesn't handle any NGO or orphanages but still never stays behind to help one in an emergency.

Arjun Bijlani and Mouni Roy as Karan and Ayesha Murty-
Nandini, Aryaman, and Abhimanyu's parents. They are also very caring and loving parents. Supports their children in every decision. At present Karan is angry with his eldest son, Abhimanyu because of his mistake. Ayesha is also angry but her love for her him overpowers the anger. She just wants their son back.

Zain Imam as Abhimanyu Murty-
27 years old. Used to be a very calm and jolly person but he changed when he fell in love with Aashi Bhatia. At present, no one knows where he is but he keeps everyone's detail. Guilty for what he did but not for leaving his house. According to him, it was the right decision. For him, his parents and siblings meant a lot. He was more close to his father and Nandini.

Karan Jotwani as Aryaman Murty-
25 years old. He is a loving person. He loves his family a lot. He helps his dad in business. In relationship with Sia, his Personal Assistant but scared to confess it to his parents, more to his dad. He thinks his dad will never except Sia. Nobody except Nandini knows about this.

Shrishti Jain as Sia-
An orphan with no surname. She lost her parents at a very young age which made her responsible at a very small age. She has seen the hardships in her life and knew how to handle difficult situations. She loves Aryaman and wants him to talk to his parents.

Ayaz Ahmed as Cabir Malhotra-
23 years old. Rj by profession. His jokes can even make any crying person laugh. He loves his family a lot. He has no interest in their family business. In a relationship with Navya. Loves her a lot. Respects her. Flirts with girls but never crosses his limits. Although he is two years younger than Manik, he doesn't behave as. He is more mature than him in many matters. A mirror to him. Sometimes call him Bhai and sometimes by his name.

Charlie Chauhan as Mukti Malhotra-
21 years old. She is in last year of her college. She wants to be a fashion designer. A shy girl in front of strangers but can be bold at times. She loves her family a lot. Always dreams of a prince charming.

Veebha Anand as Navya Naveli-
23 years old. Nandini's school friend and Cabir's girlfriend. A mature person but can be a little dramatic and overexcited at times. She loves her mother who is near to death bed. She works as a Manager in a very reputated company. She is trying her best to get a transfer but her boss is so much impressed with her work that he doesn't wanna give her a transfer.

----

So I hope everything is clear now. There can be some mistakes with the age and professions but I had to set it like this so please manage.

Do you guys want Mukti and Abhi to be a pair or not?

By the way, Abhimanyu's character is not going to be as you guys are thinking...sure he will be positive and the best brother but than....you never know!!

Any confusion than do ask me.

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 123K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
25.9K 496 23
[COMPLETE] This a season 13/14 Supernatural AU where John and Bobby lived along with Mary never came back, but it still stays true to the show and ch...
217K 5.3K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc