𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒉é𝒓𝒊 || JJK (Edi...

By AloisiaWiesze

"They say the most beautiful smile hides the darkest secrets." he says ruefully. Looking at her now, knowing... More

Monchéri
1: Great Expectations?
2: Solitude or Loneliness
3: Not your type.
4:A Dark Horse.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12: Choice, beyond amazing..
14: Too young to be a grandmother.
15: Wrethmiers
16: Who cares about Prohibition?
17: Dooming Reality
18: I'm scared.
19 : Family .
20: Men's talk.
21: How good it feels.
22: A Month. And I've complete excess to you.
23:I Win Every Single Game.
24: The Šarms.
25: Unknown
26: The Night Is Still Young.
27: Messed up Morning
28. Metanoia
29: Serendipity
30: The Prom
friends are a blessing
31: Never Not
32: A formality
35: Pick Your Poison
36: infamous affairs
sea and snow
37: Expectations
38: Grateful
39: Stay
40: Accident?
41: Prosecution
42:
43: face off
44: eleven years ago
45: spin off
46: turn off
47: Set Off
48: Rip Off
49: Execution
50: Shades of Freedom
51: House of cards?
Epilogue

13:Forever , 'us'

284 75 8
By AloisiaWiesze

Jk*

Only I know how I had managed to get out of that so uncommon situation last weekend.

My mother kept pestering me about her. Dad on the contrary was rather calm, or perhaps serious. Maybe he knew who Michael Park actually is.
Unveiling all I knew about her to dad , he agreed to help me.

And never in my life , have I ever felt so useless, just like a twelve years old who could not even tell a table of Ten, when my my father asked her mother's name, and I knew the least.

Finding me clueless, he chuckled stating I had a long way to learn. Though being the agent he is , he searched it on his own, yet I felt useless.
And even more of a dumb , when my mom kept asking me to bring her home. I wondered , whether she would like it or not. I didn't want to force all this on her.
I didn't want to drag her into any such circumstances which she would not like.
But meeting my parents won't be bad I guess.
..........

Pulling up at the drive of the Park Mansion for the nth time this month , once again I flashed an assuring smile to Victor earning the same from the latter.

Never seen that blue roadster before, but that guy.
We shared a questioning look . I am damn sure I have seen him before but can't point out.

"Eric"

Said an all party ready Tzuyu rushing out of the front door. And I wonder how is she not toppling in those heels.

It hit me right. The guy at the diner whom she left with. Ok so they were a thing? Looks like.

"Hii Kook. She's all ready like never before. I wonder what you've done.
See ya. "
With that the loud girl hopped into the roadster, before complimenting my black Spyder.

The girl was completely devoted for parties. Mr. Park sure is better busy overseas. At least these girls get their life of their own .
I have never been to the insides of the mansion.
The medium toned , muted-slate blue Manor was surrounded with lush ,
quaint yet modern.
But just by looking at it , one can say , the Manor shouts bloating aristocrats .

The guards on the front door always standing like the British Queen's guards. Just short of that red coat and black furry bearskin.

My mind drifted to Tzuyu's words,
"She's all ready like never before."

The creep smile appeared and so did the girl I've been waiting for.

And my breath hitched.

I've imagined her in dresses but damn, I've really low imagination.

Those hair were no more caged, falling freely around her shoulders , reaching mid waist. The petite body framed in a soft white top followed by a pastel skirt draping her beautiful legs. Okay it might be not pastel , but I have no idea besides the thing that she will be the reason of my death.

The blush pink tint never leaving her cheeks , with that warm smile.

Don't I describe her a lot?

"How many cars do you have?"
She said looking at my Spyder.
"Just one."

"Huh?"
She questioned raising the left eyebrow, not believing me.

"The back SUV is gifted by my dad so basically I don't own it , but only this "

I said stroking a hand on the car.

"This is my first love. I won it , so I own it."

"It's beautiful "

" So are you. "

Looking at the ground is a habit of hers , whenever I compliment.

I'm happy that I'm not the only one to follow the advise upon clothing.

" I told you , you'd look good in colors."

She said as I wore a red jacket over a white t-shirt.

"How can you be wrong Park Janice . After all you get affected by the company you have."

Opening the passenger door for her , I offered her a seat .

"So how did you win it. "

She asked curiously.

"Back in California, I was just fifteen when I started working in a garage. The owner David was a competitive person , so one day he challenged me to repair a car on my own. I had been working for a year, so I accepted the challenge . He actually wanted the pass to attend the prom of my school that year, and thought I'd lose , so he offered his convertible as a price to me. And I being myself , accomplished , and the man had to pay a heavy price. It was old . I had to work a lot on it to bring it back to life and the rest you can see."

"I see.
I learned a lesson today."

"What?"

"Never challenge Jeon Jungkook. You'd have to pay a heavy price."
And with that she burst into laughter.
I have noticed that this girl laughs with her whole heart at the silliest things.
Her open hair danced beautifully with the wind that kept ruffling through the windshield. Stretching an arm up in air , she felt it closing her eyes . The sun rays hitting that honey skin .
I'm glad that I took the convertible today, partly to show it off and mainly to make memories with her.

Never in my life have I been there , with a girl . She's always oblivious about the tracks. And that assists my surprise places remain a surprise.

"You know what , if you keep looking at me like that , we might get into an accident."

I remarked, completely aware of her gaze.

As we reached there, my heart raced.
Without even glancing , I knew she had astonishment all over her face.

Killing the engine in the drive, I tossed out. Opening the gate I offered her my hand to come out.

"Don't worry I'm not asking your hand in marriage so soon. It's a beautiful place worth visiting. "

She accepted my arm , clasping her hands in mine , tucking a strand behind her ear , she looked right into my eyes.

"My bad.
But I won't accept so soon as well Jeon . "

She said sarcastically pouting.
Kissing her temple , I led her in .

Janice*

This guy always took me to places like karaoke, play stations , amusement parks , and all . But never in my dreams , have I even imagined to come here with a guy.

But I'm glad that it's him , whom I am here with. The peach monument stood elegantly appealing. Surrounded by lush green shades and trees. It was Sunday morning . And he asked me to dress up . I imagined a date at a park , just like those in k-dramas , but was rather happier to be here.

Crossing the path to the entrance of the church , hand in hand with the guy beside me , brought unbeknownst feelings to me. Attending a Sunday Prayer at the church with him , means a lot .

Forcing the tears , back to the glands from where they get secreted , I held onto him tighter, as if my life depended on him.

Perhaps he noticed the change in my demeanor, for he turned to me .

"Is everything okay.? I hope I didn't .."

"Shhhh . It can't be any better."
I said plastering an assuring smile, showing how much this meant to me.

The prayer went well. For the first time I wasn't attentive to what the priest was saying , rather my complete attention was on the hand that had mine engulfed in it.
Most of the people gathered , were now gone . A few with their kids led them to the nearby garden , which had swings in it .

He offered to show me more , dragging me to the backside , where there was a beautiful pond , just like those in fairy tales, surrounded by delicate white flowers and greens. A tint of lavender and pink here and there, birds chirping as if to boast off about their harmonious voice.
It feels like I've been brought to the forest ruled by Maleficent.

Our intervined hands still locked with each other , we stood there in silence.

"My parents got married here. "
He spoke breaking the silence.

"This place means a lot to me . My first birthday , was celebrated here. It hasn't changed even a bit since then . Every year we'd come here during Christmas break. Though I'm non religious , yet I love being here. "
He said looking ahead where butterflies hovered above the flowers by the pond.

Turning to me this time , he spoke , looking right into my eyes.

"You might be wondering , why did I bring you here.?
Well I don't know either. It's just a feeling that whatever I get here , whatever memory I have had here , is printed so deeply in my life. Maybe it's my belief that this place would bring happy Omen in my life and I want you to be that happiness and fortune.
Not just mere girl I like , but I want it to be beyond that.

I want you to be there ,
Forever. As long as it can be."

Now the tears couldn't be stopped anymore.
This is the first time in my life , that I'm crying not because of hurt or blue but because of Felicity.

I accepted this guy , on the second day of our acquaintance , in order to run away from my troubles. From that heck of a life. But little did I know , that it would lead us to this . To a stage where even I don't want to be parted away from him .

Those glistening eyes , always making me feel special and secure , now pleading with an unknown hesitation.

Wiping the tears away from my face , he rested his hands cupping my face.

Unknowingly , I stepped ahead , the space between us reduced to null. Lowering his head slowly he kept looking into my eyes.
The hesitation I had witnessed before is now known to me .
He's still waiting .
For me , to let my guards down .

If anyone asks me why do I like him , I'd say without any doubt , that it's because of the way he respects me.

And so I'm giving in.
Arching my neck upwards to meet his eyes , I closed mine , ready to risk anything for him , to be with him .
Trusting my life with him , I waited for his lips to meet mine.

And when it did, it felt like, now everything will be fine. Now my cold life is getting the Apricity it had been longing for.

I felt numb , my legs went jelly. I held on to his jacket for support. His hand moved to the small of my back keeping me closer and the other held the nape of my neck.

At that moment, even I developed the belief that this man will bring providential Omen in my life. Infact he himself is the root of all the happiness I feel.

I wish that I could stay like this forever .
Receding back, with a ragged breath , and as unsteady heartbeat as mine , he rested his head on mine.
Swollen lips parted . Redder than ever.

Once again , our eyes did the talking , and I remained in his arms , for not knowing how long.

I wish I could just disappear with him . Somewhere no one would bother us . No one would be there for threats .
And once again I had another thing to lose . Another thing , that would make me weak . Another Jewel which I would not be able to bear , when parted away from.

Sometimes it's our thoughts which make us weak and sometimes it's our circumstances.

But if you want to stay strong , you have to make the best out of whatever you have.

But when you have the best itself , you go even more debilitated, worried not to lose it. Worried not to hurt or harm it.
And when that IT is the human you love , you are even more scared.

I might be thrown into a pit mantled with pain and gloom sooner or later , but all I want now is to keep him away from it. To keep him from breaking.

And it is possible if I tell him everything. Everything.
Not sure what his reaction would be , but he has to know .

They say , you should stay with the people you love and care, for their presence gives you the strength to face the most terrible storms.
But I shouldn't tell him right now . Can't ruin this moment for him .

"You think a lot.
It's back , whatever scares you . I can see it in your eyes .
Believe me Janice , even if I have to go through that father of yours , I won't hesitate.
You can tell me any damn thing , any time. I will be by your side.
Because that's all I want right now. "

He said seeing right through me , as if I'm as transparent as river Verzaska .

"Thank you " I said , holding his hands which remained cupping my face.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The pic foreposted is to show Janice's attire.

In case you wonder the church , it could be like this one from Perth

It's so beautiful, isn't it?

Thank you for reading.
Stay safe . Stay healthy.
Sorry for the mistakes I couldn't point out.
Do not hesitate to comment about my mistakes. They will help me improve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
247K 4.8K 51
▪️Mature Content warning▪️ -" Believe me or not, I fucking want you " -" promise to prove it " _____________ I hope that you'll enjoy reading this st...
95.9K 4.6K 47
"Here!" I say as I place a pack of condoms in his hand. "What? Now you want me to fuck you?" "In your dreams! I don't know why you're asking my best...