TMNT x Reader One shots

De A-Non-BinaryTurtle

A book of one shots for TMNT fans, goes from movies to episodes to just made up one shots, requests are open... Mais

Welcome
2014 The Bus Station
2014 Where Am I?
2014 Turtlenapped (Leo)
2014 How do we get out? (Raph)
Leo 2014 I Promise I'll Do Anything You Say.
2014 Catch Me! (Raph)
2014 Eric Sacks Or Shredder?
Donnie x Child Reader
Borrower Child Reader x 2016 Donnie (P1)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P2)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P3)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P4)
2014 Don't worry (Donnie)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P5)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P7)
Stash of Orange Crush (Mikey)
Don't Let Go!! (Donnie)
It's Alright Dudette. (Mikey)
Child Borrower x Donnie 2016 (P8)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P9)
Child Borrower Reader x 2016 Donnie
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P11)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P12)
Child Borrower Reader X Donnie (P13)
Part 14 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016
Part 15 Borrower Reader x Donnie
Part 16 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie
Reader Borrower Child x Donnie Pt 17
Part 18 Donnie x child Reader
18 Part 2 Donnie x Child Reader
Donnie x Reader Chapter 19
Donnie x Reader Part 20
Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child
The Basketball Game
"Where'd He Go?"
Raph 2014 x Insecure Trans Boy
Karai x Male Reader
"Stacey Moans?" (Leo)
"Stacey moans?" (Raph)
"Stacey Moans?" (Donnie)
"Stacey Moans?" (Mikey)
Tracking BeBop n Rocksteady
Dance For Me (Raph x OC)
"Don't shoot!" (Leo)
Humanity
Don't Shoot!! (Raph)
Don't Shoot!! (Donnie)
Don't Shoot!! (Mikey)
Power of Flight (Leo)
Recovery (Raph's)
The undercover Plan (Donnie)
The Power of Flight (Mikey)
Doing Our Part (Leo)
The Krang (Raph)
Karai (Donnie)
The Krang (Mikey)
The Ceremony(Leo)
The Ceremony (Raph)
The Ceremony (Donnie)
The Ceremony (Mikey)
Raph x OC
There Is No Time Left
We have to go!
A Werewolf
First date?

Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child

4.9K 67 14
De A-Non-BinaryTurtle

This was requested by @NinjaGirlWriter .

And I hope you enjoy the story. PART 1

The four brothers were bored and were finishing up their patrol for the night, Donnie suggested that they should check the old Sacks building to check if anybody had been hiding in there.

The news of Shredder breaking out of the prison transfer was spreading like wildfire, so they needed to cover all their bases to keep things in order. Also so they couldn't be surprised by the Foot. 

"We can walk thru the sewer lines." Mikey suggested to his brothers.

Everyone looked to each other.

"Fine, but no skateboarding in there, the less noise the better." Leo said to his youngest brother.

"Awe man, you suck the fun out of everything." Mikey whined as he started to put away his skateboard.

"Hey guys let's just go." Donnie said before hopping down a manhole cover into the familiar sewers.

The two brothers shut their traps before following Donnie and Raph.

They all quietly sneaked into the old sacks tower as Leo held up his fist and Donnie scanned the basement level to see if there was any recent activity.

Donnie nodded to his brother and Leo flipped out first and ducked behind a nearby pillar.

Mikey just jumped out as he road on his skateboard. 

"Mikey!" Leo and his two other brothers whisper yelled after their brother.

"Relax nobody is here." Mikey smiled as he ignored his brothers. "Cowabunga!!" Mikey then shouted as he started to skate further into the building and out of sight.

Leo sighed. "Forget the formality." He growled under his breath. "Alright, my specialty." Raph snickered as he began to crack his knuckles.

The four brothers were close to finishing their search around the abandoned building.

Mikey was becoming more bored and impatient, Donnie was trying to take as many samples as possible, Raph was looking for anybody that was sneaking around, and Leo was at his wits end with them. 

"Can we just go home?? I'm bored." Mikey whined as he dragged himself along. "We are searching the whole building." Leo shouted before everyone became quiet.

Raph passed near one of the old labs as he stopped in his tracks, there was one more case of mutagen that seemed to be used in a test tube. In this tube a small child turtle was swimming around.

"NO WAY!" Raph shouted as he jumped back from the mirror, doing this he startled his brothers as they all grabbed their weapons.

They quickly put them back when they realized it wasn't something bad. "Raph what's wrong?" Donnie asked before looking into the glass where his brother was looking.

Donnie gasped before Leo looked in, becoming just as shocked as his brothers Mikey then popped his head under his taller brothers. "COOL! A little turtle!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Mikey do you realize that is a child in a test tube!?" Donnie asked him. "Oh yeah." Mikey said realizing the test tube holding the turtle child.

His brothers groaned at Mikey's late realization. "We gotta get it out of there." Raph said. "What if the FootClan and the Shredder are planning to use the turtle?" Donnie gasped. 

"This child hasn't been mutated for long. I think that they mutated a human child into a turtle about two days ago." Donnie said as he looked down to his equipment.

"What do we do?" Mikey asked his brothers. The three looked to Leo.

Leo sighed. "Lets get it out." He said as he opened the lab door.

Donnie rushed to the test tube and disconnected the tubes that were attached to it before hacking into the small computer screen.

The mutagen drained from the bottom of the tube. The small child stayed on the bottom before looking out of the glass.

The glass door on it opened and the small child stepped out looking confused.

Leo grabbed one of the blankets laying around and wrapped the child in it. "Here Raph." Leo said as he handed the child over to him.

"Wait what!?" Raph exclaimed as the child was handed to him. "Why hand the kid to me?" He asked angrily. "Because you saw it and we are taking the kid home, you hold onto him." Leo said.

"Actually my scanners picked up it was a girl." Donnie chimed in. "Okay whatever, Raph hangs onto her till we get home." Leo said thru gritted teeth. How was he going to explain this to Master Splinter?

The child started to cry as Raph pulled the kid away from him. "No uh-uh, not holding this kid. She doesn't like me." Raph said as he started to panic.

"Chill out dude, you only have to hold her till we get back home." Mikey said as he teased his older brother.

"I swear Mikey, if I wasn't holding her your face would be real sore!" Raph shouted, the child cried louder. "Aw no." Raph said.

The brothers continued on their way home, the child continued to cry the whole half way there.

"Seriously dude you gotta comfort the kid!" Mikey shouted as he tried running farther ahead to get farther from the child's cries.

"Just bare with her till we get home." Leo sighed as he tried to be more patient than he was at the tower.

Finally the brothers made it to their home.

The little girl had calmed down as she was slowly drifting off to sleep, tired from her crying.

Master Splinter approached from the kitchen. "Welcome home my sons." He greeted.

Leo sighed. "Master, I need to talk to you." He said as he approached his father.

"What is it my son?" He asked. "On our patrol, we stopped by the old Sacks estate, and found a child mutant turtle." Leo said.

"Ah, and you brought the child home. I see..." He hummed as he brushed his fingers thru his beard. There was a moment of silence that everyone shared before his brothers scurried away.

Raph was now confused just standing in the living room, silent as he held a tiny mutant child.

'Alright... How I put a kid to sleep, is there stories needed? Do they need food? Do they sleep in a specific way?' Raph was thinking of how to help take care of the child... And was drawing a blank.

So Raphael was just standing in the middle of the living room, thinking to himself of how to put a kid to sleep...

Master Splinter finished talking with Leonardo before walking into the living room.

"It's alright Raphael. I will take care of her for tonight, and tomorrow I can teach you all about taking care of a child. So everyone needs to rest, we wake up early tomorrow morning." Master Splinter said to his sons as he took the child from Raph.

A small sense of relief washed over Raph from all the panic he had endured the past hour and a half. 

Master Splinter grabbed a few blankets and created a small wall from the end of the couch to prevent the small girl falling off it thru the night. 

"Goodnight everyone." Leo said as he turned off his bedroom light.

Everyone went to bed and the lair was silent.

Mikey' s Point Of View

I felt a poke, I groaned. "Go away Raph, I'm trying to sleep." The poking continued, I rolled over and lazily opened my eye to see the girl we rescued yesterday.

"What's up little dudette?" I asked as I rubbed my eye. She then started to poke my face. "Okay okay, I'm awake." I yawned. She laughed at me as got up from bed.

"You hungry?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

I looked at my clock, six am. 

"What's your name kiddo?" I asked her as I started walking to the kitchen with her. "A-Athena." She said nervously.

"Alright Athena, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Cereal." She said as she smiled up at me. We both walked into the kitchen as I grabbed us bowls. "My name is Mikey." I said as I smiled to her. "Hi Mikey." She smiled back.

After we finished having our cereal I walked over to the TV. "Want to watch cartoons?" I asked her.

"Cartoons!" She cheered before running over towards the living room next to me. 

Soon my brothers all exited their rooms and Master Splinter was making his tea already.

I turned on the TV for Athena and put on some cartoons as I joined them at the table.

I sighed as I sat down and looked back to Athena and back to the table.

"So whats up everybody?" I asked before yawning.

"What time did you wake up?" Raph asked in a grumpy tone like usual.

"Six am, Athena woke me up." I said. "You mean the kiddo over there?" He asked. I nodded.

"What time is it now?" I asked. "Seven am." Leo said. "An hour ago? Jeez I feel like it was three hours ago." I said as I stretched. 

"My sons, do you know much about Athena?" Master Splinter asked as he sipped on his tea.

"All we know is that she was in a test tube in the old Sacks tower." Donnie said.

"We figure she has been mutated, we just needed to get her to a safe place." Leo said as he quietly ate his toast.

"We must keep an eye for anybody suspicious and for any more unusual FootClan activity." Donnie sighed. 

Athena erupted in laughter at her cartoon she was watching.

"So we need to do double shifts?" Leo asked as he looked to Master Splinter, in which he nodded.

"So Michelangelo can have first shift, since he can rest now." Master Splinter said as he sipped his tea.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." I said as I headed to bed.

I walked back. "So who is taking care of Athena first?" I asked.

"I'll take care of Athena today." Donnie said. "Alright I'll just let her know." I said as I walked into the living room.

"Hi Mikey." She greeted. "Hey dudette, so I'm going back to sleep. Donnie over there-" I said as I pointed to D. "The one with the glasses and in the purple is gonna hang out with you today." I said.

"Okie dokie." She laughed as she waved over. "Donnie might ask you some questions to okay?" I said. She nodded.

"Alright I'll see you later." I said as I patted her head and walked off.

Raph's Point Of View

"Not many jokes, straight forward, no energy." I said as I watched Mikey walk into his room.

"Defiantly tired." Leo said as we all looked to each other. "Note to self, never wake up Mikey before seven am, makes him weird." Donnie said as he started to actually write it on a note.

"Raphael, I suggest that you take first watch." Master Splinter said. I sighed as I got up and grabbed the Poptart box and opened a pack to see no icing. "DONNIE!!!" I growled. "I'M SORRY!!" He exclaimed as he jogged into the living room.

I sighed before quickly making some toast and walking into Donnie's room to look out for activity.

That day went by quickly as Donnie was making small toys for Athena and called April over to bring some toys.

Athena was contently still watching cartoons as April walked in.

"Alright Donnie, what are the toys for?" April asked as she entered the lair. "Ooo pretty." Athena immediately standing up and running over to April.

I turned back to the computer screens.

April's Point Of View

A small turtle child ran up to me with bright eyes. "Oh hello, and who might you be?" I said my voice getting slightly higher. "Athena." She smiled as she reached up to me.

"Awe you are so cute." I smiled as I picked her up.

"She doesn't know her parent's names, which is expected. And she has no idea why the "People" took her. She was taken out of her window." Donnie said as he walked up. I looked up to him.

"Wait you're telling me that the Foot took her away?" I said Athena then started to poke my face. "Poke poke poke." She laughed I laughed at her laugh before continuing on the conversation and setting her down.

I opened up a bag and handed her a few toys. "Yay, thank you." She said before running into the living room.

"She has good manners." I sighed. "So have you had any reports about a family missing their daughter?" Donnie asked.

I suddenly remembered that three days ago, two parents had been discovered and their child was missing, a little girl named Athena. The parents were abducted from a taxi driver and everything with their little girl after heading home from the movies.

The parents have been under police supervision for protection and a whole news report was done with one of my co-workers.

"There has bee a missing report on Athena, but how are we going to change her back to normal?" I asked Donnie. 

"I haven't been able to think about any possible things yet, but I think we will have to keep her here till then, did you see anybody suspicious on the way over?" Donnie asked.

"A group of people were in an alleyway but I think they weren't suspicious." I said as I began to think.

"Suspicious people near the sewer lids." Raph shouted.

I sighed. "Looks like I need to grab one of the costumes." I walked over towards the bathroom to pull out the closet, I quickly changed into a vest and yellow hard hat. "I need a taser Don." I said as he rushed to his desk.

I was handed the taser Donnie had for me, and walked towards the sewer lids that I entered.

I could see that they were trying to think about how to get in.

"This is a restricted area!" I called up to them. They quickly fled as I sighed.

I jogged back to the lair. "You guys might need more city signs here." I said as I took off my hard hat.

"Any more Raph?" I asked.

I realized it was dark. "Hey!" I called out.

The lights turned on. "Jeez you guys scared me." I sighed.

Athena ran up to me. "They are scary." She said as she started to cry.

"I know sweetie, that's why we were hiding." I said.

"Auntie April, up please." She said as she reached up. I was surprised for her to call me her Auntie, but I was fine with it and picked her up as she buried her head into my shoulder.

"I think I will stay here for a few days, help look after Athena and then if someone shows up again I can always pull another stunt." I said as I gently rubbed Athena's head in a calming motion.

Donnie nodded as he looked to Master Splinter. "Everyone is going to help with taking care of Athena." Master Splinter said as he brushed a hand through his beard.

Mikey was rubbing his eyes. "Did you just wake up!?" I asked rather loudly. "Yup." He sighed as he yawned. "Is it time for my shift?" He then asked with more of a lively look.

Raph stretched making the computer chair creek. "Yup." He replied simply before exiting Donnie's room.

Mikey quietly walked by as he looked at Athena, she lifted her head up and smile to Mikey. Mikey smiled back and gently patted her head before walking to the computer chair.

I looked at him with confusion. No jokes or anything like that?

I pulled Donnie further into the living room, as I watched Mikey get set up.

"What's with Mikey?" I asked him. "Athena woke him up around six this morning, he never cracked a joke at all till he went back to bed. I'm sure he might be back to his normal self tomorrow, that or he is taking this whole thing very seriously." Donnie said as he started glancing over to Mikey.

I looked over as well, I hope he will be his usual self tomorrow.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8K 78 16
(This is my first ever making a TMNT 2014/2016 story so I hope you enjoy!) Riley and her sister Madison are huge fans of Teenage mutant Ninja turtles...
8.2K 154 35
Summary: Although raised as brothers, they are not related whatsoever or so they think? One turtle is keeping a dark secret and it may cost them all...
3K 201 62
A little sister... Who loves the blue masked turtle... she deserves his kindness,or not? Will he feel the same?Her Lewo is mad at her... Makena ,a sp...