๐‚๐ก๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐ฌใ€Š ๐—น๏ฟฝ...

By 1-800-im-dead-inside

welcome to ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ . . . . . . i'm aware the title says lunch club but t... More

๐Ÿ“‚ disclaimers ๐Ÿ“‚
cooper #1
ted #1
schlatt #1
joko #1
wilbur #1
cooper #2
travis #1
josh #1
ted #2
cooper #3
cooper #4
charlie #1
cooper #5
ted #3
cooper #6
josh #2
schlatt #2
travis #2
charlie #2
ted #4
charlie #3
ted #4.5
josh #3
cooper #7
noah #1
josh #3.25
ted #5
josh #3.5
wilbur #3
charlie #4
josh #3.75

wilbur #2

3.7K 66 136
By 1-800-im-dead-inside

𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𓆝 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘁 𓆜

» [six feet under] «
༄ billie eilish ༄
0:00 ─〇───── 3:10
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

˗ˏ 🌧 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

I lightly knock on the door of Wilbur's recording room.

"Baby?" I speak.

I peek into the room. He's sitting at his desk. Both of his elbows are on the tabletop, he's running his fingers stressfully through his hair. I frown at the sight. I waddle over to my boyfriend of one year. My presence seems to go unnoticed. As I get closer, I realize that he's mumbling to himself. I droop my arms over his shoulders. I link my hands together over his chest as I rest my head atop his.

"Hi." I greet him cheerfully, yet quietly.

He sighs heavily, placing his balled fists to his mouth. I'm confused. Typically, no matter what his mood is, when I do this he'll grab my hands and hold each of them in his own. I lift and tilt my head.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He replies with slight attitude.

"Babe, talk to me." I beg, not liking the sight of him so clearly stressed.

"I told you I'm fucking fine!" He snaps.

I jump as the sudden peak of his voice. This isn't normal. By now, he would tell me what's wrong and let me help him.

"I'm only trying to help." I mumble shyly.

"Well, I clearly don't want your help right now, so back off." He spits.

I take my hands off of him. "What's your problem? Why are you acting like this?"

He sighs again. "Is it that hard to understand that I don't need you right now?"

"I-"

"I'm my own person. Let me deal with my own shit." He continues.

It hurts. It really does. No part of me can detect why the hell he's so mad.

"Well I'm sorry that I don't like seeing you upset. Why is that suddenly a problem?" I fight back.

"Just leave. Go to our bedroom or something." He commands. "This isn't worth it right now."

"What's with you?"

"Y/n, just leave the room. I'll talk to you later." His back is still to me as he speaks.

I go back to being as calm as possible, "Will, just speak to me."

"Y/N!" He shouts as he stands up and turns around to look at me. "JUST LEAVE! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE RIGHT NOW! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Tears fill my eyes quicker than I knew was possible. Yeah, we've fought before, but never like this. Wilbur has never yelled at me like that before.

Instant regret covers his face. I can tell that he didn't mean to explode like that. It doesn't make it hurt any less though.

"Y/n, I didn't-"

"No. It's fine. If you want me gone so bad, fine." I slip his sweater off of my body. "I'll go. I'm clearly not wanted here anyways." My voice hitches due to the tears bundled up in my eyes. I shove his sweater into his stomach. "Bye then." I walk past him and out of the room.

"Y/n, come back." He begs as I walk towards the door of our shared flat. I open the door, "I didn't mean to-" and slam it behind me as I leave.

♡ᵎ ; hous: ꧂

As clichè as it is, rain pelts my skin. Due to the removal of Wilbur's sweater, I'm now stuck in a measly short-sleeve in this pouring rain. My shoes and socks soak in puddles lining the sidewalk. My hair sticks to the sides of my face as my clothes do my body. My walk becomes a faster speed-walk. I pass civilians. Some holding umbrellas, some not. People in business attire, families, and a few happy-looking couples. With zero interest in any happiness flowing down the street, I break faster, ending in a full dash. I elbow past lines of people, gaining curses and some concerned looks; nonetheless, I trudge along. At this point, my tears are at a free fall. Almost like that ride at the fair. Though, there's no sign of my tears acending. My vision is so muddy now that I can barely see ahead of me. There's a sudden dip in the sidewalk. One foot gets caught under the other, causing my tumble towards the water-covered ground.

I pull my knees to my chest. At this point, I've given up. I pull my hands close to my face, looking through my tears and at the crimson liquid that seeps from the scuffs on my palms. My sobs fill the empty space around me, blocking out all noises and voices around me. The fog and rain seems to blur out everything around me. Leaving me in my own little bubble with nothing else.

Everything about me is broken. My soul. My mind. My heart. Especially my heart. It all hurts.

Suddenly, screaming fades in. Civilians are screaming. At me? I turn my head to the left. There, I see lights. Two bright lights.

Headlights.

..⃗.  cheeto 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ

» [falling down] «
༄ lil peep ༄
0:00 ─〇───── 3:16
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

My fingers are numb, yet they still strum the strings of my guitar with ease. My gaze is blurred. My face is stained with tears. The only reason more aren't pouring is because there's no more tears to even cry. Everything is numb. I can't think about anything but Y/n. The hurt on her face, the tears in her eyes, the shakiness in her voice. I can't get it out of my head. All at once, it switches to memories. From the time we first met to last night. Everything. It's all there.

"Schlaaaaaatt!"

"Oh my god...WHAT?"

I laugh at my friend's response to the female's voice in the distance.

"Did you eat the last donut?" The voice is closer now, clearly in the same room.

"Yes. I fucking paid for them."

"Dickhead." She scoffs. "Who are you playing with?" She asks.

"Hi" I speak.

"Ooh, he's British!" She exclaims, getting closer.

"Y/n, go away." Schlatt commands, frustrated.

"What's your name?" She asks, clearly trying to annoy her twin brother.

"Wilbur" I reply, playing along.

"Seriously, get the fuck out."

"I'm Y/n. The better twin." She introduces herself.

"Y/N! GET OUT OR YOU'RE GETTING YOUR OWN PLACE!"

A small smile makes its way onto my face through the sadness. It was probably the best introduction I've ever had to someone.

"Why the fuck is everyone always so tall?" A familiar voice questions from behind me.

I turn around to see the face I've been waiting so long to see. My smile is suddenly wider than it's ever been.

"Hi Wilbur." Y/n grins.

Quickly, I lift her up into a hug, her letting out that adorable giggle the whole time. She wraps her legs around my waist as I spin her in circles in the middle of the convention center. My friends stand around us, watching as I meet the girl I very quickly fell in love with.

"You didn't act like that when you met me for the first time." Schlatt scoffs from a few feet away.

The excitement on her face will always be burned into my mind in the best way possible. She looked unbelievably adorable. Of course, I couldn't say that to her at the time.

Y/n's head rests on my stomach as she stares up at the stars above us. She forced me to go outside in the cold purely to look up at the stars. She didn't really give me a reason why she wanted to, but here we are.

"See, and that's Ursa Major." She points out.

But I gathered pretty quickly why.

"Are you trying to impress me?" I ask her. She goes quiet for a moment. "Y/n?"

"I don't like being exposed..." She purposefully shakes her voice on the last word, giving it an incredibly shy and adorable tone. I laugh at her reaction. "I don't like being laughed at either, Wilbur!" Her emphasis on both the word "either" and my name only increases my laughter. She sits up, looking down at me as I lie down on the grass in a laughing fit. "You're pathetic." She giggles.

"Shut up. Don't judge me." I manage to cough out.

"Oh, I'll judge you all I want." She grins.

"Well then..." I reach up, placing my hands on her ribs before mercilessly tickling her.

She begs through laughter for me to stop, but it only makes me carry on.

"WILL! WILBUR STOP IT! I'LL STOP JUDGING YOU! I PROMISE!" She begs.

I stop. "Thank you." I grin.

She regains her breath as I notice the position we ended up in. To put it simply, I'm overtop of her. I watch as her face turns red.

"Aww, someone's blushing." I taunt her.

"Shut the hell up." She giggles, pushing me to the side. She sits up and straddles my waist. I reach up and brush a tuft of her hair behind her ear. Silence falls as the two of us look into each others' eyes. Before I know it, we're kissing.

"WHY DOES Y/N ALWAYS GET EVERY GUY SHE COMES ACROSS AND I CAN'T EVEN GET ONE GIRL TO EVEN LOOK AT ME?!"

Now that I'm thinking about it, when Y/n and I first began, Schlatt seemed to always be there. Across the room, my sweater sits on my bed. I gave it to Y/n on our first proper date. The cinema was cold, Y/n was shivering, so I gave it to her to keep her warm. Since then, it's sort of been hers. Seeing her take it off and give it back to me probably hurt the most. More than her slamming the door. I realize that I'm still strumming my guitar. I stop and set it next to me. I go to wipe the tears from my cheeks only to discover that they've all dried.

˚ ༘ˀˀ ꒰‧⁺rule #1 no boomers ✎ˀ

I open my eyes, Y/n's side of the bed is empty. She didn't come home. Quickly, I get up and grab my phone. I frantically text her. I ask if she's okay, where she is, that I'm sorry, all of it. No response. I look up at the time. 9:47. Wherever she is, she wouldn't be awake anyways. Usually, I wouldn't even be awake. Nightmares suck. I get up out of bed and try to push all of that to the back of my mind. Believing that she's just fine and with one of her friends. That's all.

About an hour later, I hear knocking on the door of our flat. I rush to the door. I tear the door open to not see Y/n but two police officers. One tall, buff male, and one short, yet also buff, female.

She speaks. "Are you William Gold?" She asks.

I nod, confused.

"You're the significant other of Y/n Schlatt?" She continues.

"Yeah, is she okay? What happened?" I ask frantically.

The male speaks. "You might want to sit down-"

"No, what's going on?" I persist.

The woman speaks again, "Y/n has been involved in a collision-"

The world around me freezes. Everything is numb. My mouth goes dry. Her smile appears in my mind.

"You know you love me."

Her giggle.

"William Gold! Give me my fucking phone! You tall piece of shit!"

Her eyes.

"My eyes are prettier and you know it!"

Her lips.

"You know chapstick exists, right?"

Her everything.

"I'm not short. I'm stunted."

I can hear the police officer's words, but I can't process them. That is, besides five more words,

"She was unable to recover."

˗ˏ 🌧 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

awww poor will :( so yes, i will be writing sad/angst stuff too. though when i do, they tend to run longer than my normal oneshots. not sure why, but it works. also, this is the first (of probably many) oneshots where it's strongly inspired by a song. (ik there were few songs here but i got the inspiration form falling down by lil peep) sorry if i made you cry. sincerely. crying sucks🥮

~ 1-800

published : May 1, 2020
words : 2040

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sแด€ษดแด…สา“ส€แดษขสŸแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2023
11.5K 214 37
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœส€ แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด. แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แดา“ แดแด€ษดส สแดแดœแด›แดœส™แด‡ส€s (แด„สœแดœแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ sแด€ษดแด…แดกษชแด„สœ, แด…sแดแด˜, แดฬจsแดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s :D) Sแด€ษดแด…สFส€แดษขLแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2024
99.8K 2.5K 10
smplive more like simplive
1.8M 49.6K 54
only leaving this up for memories. i no longer support wilbur soot. COMPLETED. a wilbur soot fanfiction written by yours truly. imagine falling in lo...