𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒉é𝒓𝒊 || JJK (Edi...

By AloisiaWiesze

"They say the most beautiful smile hides the darkest secrets." he says ruefully. Looking at her now, knowing... More

Monchéri
1: Great Expectations?
2: Solitude or Loneliness
3: Not your type.
4:A Dark Horse.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13:Forever , 'us'
14: Too young to be a grandmother.
15: Wrethmiers
16: Who cares about Prohibition?
17: Dooming Reality
18: I'm scared.
19 : Family .
20: Men's talk.
21: How good it feels.
22: A Month. And I've complete excess to you.
23:I Win Every Single Game.
24: The Šarms.
25: Unknown
26: The Night Is Still Young.
27: Messed up Morning
28. Metanoia
29: Serendipity
30: The Prom
friends are a blessing
31: Never Not
32: A formality
35: Pick Your Poison
36: infamous affairs
sea and snow
37: Expectations
38: Grateful
39: Stay
40: Accident?
41: Prosecution
42:
43: face off
44: eleven years ago
45: spin off
46: turn off
47: Set Off
48: Rip Off
49: Execution
50: Shades of Freedom
51: House of cards?
Epilogue

12: Choice, beyond amazing..

289 79 12
By AloisiaWiesze

Jk*

According to science, it takes twenty one days to adapt a habit.
But in mere fifteen days , I'm so habitual of seeing that beautiful face, those almond eyes, that million dollars smile and of course that mole.

Her fragile hands in mine, her sweet voice turning blunt with time , she's opening up.
She looks so happy , so much more breathtaking. I wish I could have her in my arms all the times.

Packing my bag with my necessities, I rushed down , eager to pick my girl up for our Saturday surprise. It's the first time I'd be taking her out . Just us. Usually a boring couple like us would spend the time in the school library , going through various books and then both of us ending up completely in an illogical argument . She being stubborn over romantic theme being best and me being obnoxious about how the male and female protagonists suck . At times she would join us at the gym . Definitely to see me. After all I'm so hot.

And sometimes I join the art class , so as to draw down the most beautiful piece of art in that room.

" I'm leaving mom. I have a special Saturday outing. "

"I hope you won't drink. "

" Don't worry mother, my confederate won't let me. "

Igniting the engine of my SUV , I drove the fastest I could. The excitement in me won't go down.

Pulling up at the entrance of the Park's mansion, I greeted Victor. The man and me had gotten closer. And she can't be any happier about it , though she doesn't know how much of threats and warnings I had gotten the first three days, but it's all good now.

She came . Just like the creepy smile that appears on my face every now and then . Dressed in a yellow turtleneck , dark blue denims and converse . Hair tied in an elegant ponytail as usual.

Offering my hand , which she accepted happily, I led us to the black SUV , as she calls it.

"She'll be on time . Thanks Victor."

"Good to see you too. Enjoy."

Hopping into the SUV, she giggled , watching me stumble on my own foot.

"You should not laugh watching others trip."

" I'm sorry. I wonder what made you topple. Those sports shoes or Victor's gaze."

"He doesn't doubt me anymore and I'm super comfy in my shoes.
You should blame yourself for this."

I swear if I wasn't seated in the car with the seatbelt on , I would have lost control or tumbled for the way she looks down , with that warm smile on her reddened face , is not far from a drug.

Driving down the way , humming the words of the song along with the music which played in my car's speaker every time she's here.
She loves this song, All We Know by Chainsmokers.

And when she turned the volume down , I knew that it's time for questions.

" So now when we're almost about to get there would you mind telling me where are we heading to.?"

"So now when we're almost about to get there would you mind waiting a bit more and see yourself."

"Has anyone ever won a conversation with you.?"

"Yes. My dad. But I think that doesn't count though." I said winking at her , and loving the way she rolls her eyes every time I do that.

"Here my lady, comes our destination."
I said getting her out of the car , still finding her completely clueless about the place.

"Don't tell me you have never been here."

" Mmm ok . I won't.
So Jeon I have been here, just now."

Sniffing a laugh I clasped her hand in mine leading us into the building.

"So Madame , we are here for Bowling."

I stated , not being sure of her ideas about it. And the look she gave me , made me question myself , what have I done.!

"You don't like it.?"

" Well I've never tried it so I don't have any personal opinion, but I also don't know how to bowl"

She stated as a matter of fact.

"Of course I know that you don't know bowling, but what am I here for.? Believe me you have got a pro by your side . "
That earned an eye roll from her.

"Someone is so full of himself "

Now that earned another eye roll from me. But her laughter clearly justified how badly I had imitated her.

Janice *

I have been so jubilant these days. This man causes butterflies in my stomach.
The place was dark , with some geometric patterns of read and green here and there. The only colourful thing being the balls.

He dragged me to the side, taking a look at my feet , he picked two pairs of shoes from the rack.
He directed me to a set of benches , and offered me the smaller one , putting the larger pair on.

When he was done , he moved to a little screen set on a dark desk at the corner, typing our names on it. I just kept watching his long fingers typing.

"Okay , come here. "

Motioning me to stand beside him , he began.

"So the basics here are , that you get a ball , throw it on the pines over there and knock them down . "
I just nodded in answer.

"The balls are different in color because of their weight. Usually the strategy is to use the heavier ones and then if you still have pines standing , go for a lighter one for mobility. Got it?

I nodded again. The information already started to confuse me and he guessed that. Or may be predicted .

" I'll show you."

He picked a red ball , inserting three fingers in the cavities , testing the weight. He walked back to the track , moving a little forward, holding the ball back and then throwing it on the pines making a weird crisscrossing pattern with his feet. The ball rolled down the centre of the track knocking all the pines in just one go.

Strike.

He straightened as the mechanism rearranged the pines back in place and came to where I was standing wondering how on earth was I supposed to do it right.

"Now your chance."

Finding me doubtful he directed me to the rack handing me the Pink Ball stating that it wasn't as heavy so I could get used to the weight.

I had no idea how to hold the damn ball. He chuckled.

"You have to use the same three fingers I did. So the thumb , middle and ring finger."

Directing me to the track , he receded.
Looking in front of me , I mimiced his actions. Holding the ball backwards , and relaxing my shoulders to throw the ball forward. It seemed simple enough. I can do it right.?

Hoping to see the ball knock at least half of the pines, my ball fell into the side gap, rolling till the end , not even touching a single pine and I just looked back with disappointment all over my face.

He gave me a sympathetic smile, offering another ball to me.

"You have got one more shot"

When I didn't take the ball, he positioned my fingers on it, moving around pushing me back to the track.

"Okay hold the ball backwards like this"
He said helping me move as he instructed.

"Walk forward to get some impulse and when you reach the line don't just throw the ball , aim for the pines as well."
He spoke just near my ear.

Well that's what I did. Didn't I?

Sighing he hugged my waist from behind , keeping the other arm on the ball and moved me , performing exactly what he had said.

The ball rolled down , this time right through the centre of the path , knocking all the pines down.

Turning around , I could not compile up the excitement of the incident.

"I did it." Though I know it was all his efforts.

"Yes you did it." He said flashing that amazing smile, lifting me up in his arms from where his hand rested on my waist, spinning me around like a kid.

I don't remember when the proximity between the two of us reduced to so less that we could feel each other's breath and when my fingers looped into his hair.

Stopping in his tracks , he slowly kept me down still holding me close to him.

Our eyes locked into one another.
Bodies still. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, and his chuckle confirmed it .

He slowly let go of my waist , as if he didn't want to. Yet he backed away. Giving me my space.
I just love the way he respects my views in a relationship.

"It was so easy , right."

"Yes it was. After all I had a pro by my side."

I said . Looping my hand in his.

.............

"Mmm it's so delicious! God I love it!

He has brought me to this amazing ice cream parlour . And believe me, mind-blowing flavours are dancing in my mouth.
"Its lemon poppyseed ice cream."

He stated expressing such an honour as if he had made it. This boy.!

" I love it."

" I heard that."

" But I still love it."

We laughed our lungs out. What was humourous in that? , maybe nothing.
Still it felt like laughing , so we did.

" Jeon?"

"Hm"

"Why do you always go black.? Monochrome."

"Because I like it."

"That too so baggy. You know you'd look even more charming in colors.
Or maybe in fitting clothes. You have a superb built."

"You know you'd look even cuter in skirts or dresses. Maybe a bit short. And how gorgeous those hair would be if that rubber band isn't caging them."

"Fine I get it.

Seriously, can I ever win an argument against you."

"Don't fly too high Janice."
..........

The environs of my house has never been this peaceful, and its because of him. As he promised, he has me here before time. And is standing like always, quite, hands deep in pocket , in order to restrain them from something, eyes scanning me , boldly , something that he does all the times and all I feel is butterflies in my stomach.

"You know you are one of the most boring couples. Even if your father comes to know about the two of you, he won't object."

A sympathetic Victor shouted from the back door. And we chuckled.

Taking a deep sigh as I could here Victor getting back, leaving the door open, I took a step closer to him , tip toeing carefully not to tumble down , I placed a peck on his cheek. The guy was utterly shocked yet happy. And so was I.

"Ride back home safely. Call me when you're there. "
With that I slowly got in the house, not missing his gaze. This man is something. I just can't get rid of this creepy feeling when he's not there.

.........

Jk*

" I'm home. "

"Have you eaten? The dinner is ready."
"No thanks mum, I already had dinner."

"How's your weekend young man.?"

"No words can express that. We went Bowling , it was so fun .Then had dinner , and at last Ice cream parlour. I'm full and in short this was the best weekend ever. "

"Yeah that glow on your face tells that."

Taking a long breath, I finally decided to tell them.

"Mom , dad . I'm, a .. I'mseeingagirlandIreallylikeher.

I said as fast as I could . Anxiety taking over me , to see their reaction.

"I thought you'd never tell." My mother said in a rather monotonous tone.
And that left me even more dumb.

"What?!"

"We know son. How can you expect your father being a CIA and we being unaware of your doings."

Now that was even much more surprising than her kiss. No her kiss was more surpri....
What the hell am I thinking?

"Since when?"
I inquired nervously.

"Always son. And believe me my wife , this time his choice is way beyond amazing."
My father said as if they were having the most common conversation . And I was just struck.

"Really.
Well what I'm happier about is that he told us himself.
Are you serious about her Jungkook.?"
My mother said pampering me as if I was a little child whom she was encouraging to be a good boy on the first day of his kindergarten .

Gosh I can't believe this.

............

With the right person, you don't have to work so hard to be happy. It just happens.

............

Have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 3.1K 29
You do it once, you will do it again. "The Guilty Pleasures" Everything started when the two entered the University. Being together since their child...
23.2K 747 47
"W-who are you? what are u doing here late in the night?" "Oh do you have any idea how much I waited....seriously it was torture not to smell your al...
173K 5.9K 26
Genre: Angast/Horros/Thriller/Criminal and Smut Character: Lee Y/N 25 years old Book Writer. Jeon Jungkook 27...
6.7K 113 7
Short Title : MOMIMQ Alternate Title : 玄学大师是影后 Status : COMPLETED Author : 来七个月 Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary A metaphysical master Gong Qingyao n...