Age Aint Nothing But A Number

Da realspills

18-year-old Sagi, is still trying to convince Daisy to be in a relationship with him. She's still stuck on ho... Altro

1:
2
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9
10
12
13:
14
15
16
17:
18
19
20:
21:
22
23
24
25
26:
27:
28
29
30
31
32
33
34:
35:
36
37:
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53: Epilogue
54 : Wasted Love

11

1.8K 87 53
Da realspills

Sagi Christian Newton

"Baby! You so fine you blow my mind. Wake yo sexy ass up and kiss me." I said jumping on the bed starting to rub her ass. "Come on baby."

"Sagi lemme sleep please." I slid my hands in your pants starting to rub her clit.

"Please." I said kissing her neck as she moaned softly.

"Keep doing that and I might just get up."

I felt as she started to get wet down there so i slid her shorts off. "Baby you wet as shit." I mumbled getting in between her legs.

"Always wet for you." She said moaning as I started licking and rubbing her clit. "Ouu keep doing that."

I stuck a finger in and started moving it in and out. She held onto my hand and looked at me, "Im ready."

I stopped eating and looked at her, "Waiting for what?"

"You." She said making me hop up and take my boxers off. "Babe stop slow down."

"Chill baby I got you, you trust me."

"Ou baby my morning breath -"

"You fine." i said sticking my tongue in her mouth causing her to suck it.

I spread her legs open and her phone rung. She jumped up and grabbed it, "Hi Ms.Terry!" She exclaimed making me jump up. Sabrina wants to be an interior designer. So she's been reaching out to this company to get an internship and that's whose she's on the phone with.

"I'm fine how are you?" She said sitting up smiling a little. "No I'm just with my boyfriend right now."

"What's going on?" I mouthed making her put up one finger and smile.

"Yes ! I can come show you my portfolio." She said jumping up making me laugh at her extra excited ass.

"Baby!" She said cheering once she got off the phone. "Babe!!"

I started jumping with her like I was a female so she stopped and laughed, "Baby look that was the company I've been tryna get the internship for. She just told me her last intern wasn't very good and it's based off of connections apparently, so therefore boom!" She said smiling.

"So it's guaranteed your spot?"

"I mean well no. Not if she doesn't like it. But you like it work?"

"Hell yeah it's dope. You gone decorate our house and shit. All you." I said laughing kissing her forehead.

"You think I got this babe?" She asked poking her lip.

"I know you got this. Hit me up when you get the intern ight." I hugged her tightly and she instantly melted in my arms. "I like you be safe."

"I like you too." She said pecking my lips.

"Good luck boo,"

-

"Ayo moms." I shouted walking in her house after getting off the phone.

"Boy don't be walking in my house with that loud shit." She said meeting me in the foyer. "Uh uh where's Sabrina?"

"She got a little internship to go right now, but I needa ask you something."

"What boy." She said looking up at me with her eyebrows up.

"I need Kimberly and Sabrina to meet over cause you know if any drama breaks out, you can stop that shit."

"Language, I ain't ya nappy head ass daddy." She said than looked behind us. "Where ya daddy at?"

"I don't know his big headed ass ain't been in he-"

"You talking shit dusty?" Pops said smacking the back of my head. 

"Man how the hell you hear me."

"Sagi!" My mama said throwing a pillow at me. "Language!"

"Sorry moms, but she called you nappy headed."

"Snitches get snitches."

He looked at her and raised one eyebrow, "Don't say nothing freaky!" I blurted out before he got the chance. "Anyway moms can I do t-"

"When you tryna have it?"

"I was hoping today, so I can get Amaya, I haven't seen baby girl in ages." I said rubbing my temples.

"Out of all people, why does MY son have to have a ghetto ass baby mama."

"And why did my father have to marry a crazy ass black women who cheated and tried to get you killed..." I said back tilting my head to the side.

"Oop..." Moms said laughing looking down.

"Just for that, hell nah you can't have your ghetto ass baby mama meet your girlfriend over here. Did you even make it official yet?"

I shook my head no, "Nah, not yet."

"He still stuck on Daisy white ass." Mama said scrolling on her phone again. 

"No the hell I'm not." I twisted my lip to the side than turned my head. "Sorry mama."

"Mhmm...bu okay. Whatever."

"I think you are too, you don't get over somebody like that."

"I ain't you igh-"

My mom chocked out a laugh, "Oh but you are. It takes a lot for your dad to move on. You know he was still stuck on Nicole even after he found out the truth. I would've been like bye bye bitch."

"I feel like you was still feeling her when we all met at the hospital remember."

He ignored us and continued playing the game, "Grab a controller nigga."

"Wait you was?" Mama asked leaning up in her seat.

"Heaven it doesn't matter anymore, she's gone." He spat shrugging. "Grab a controller nigga."

"Hold up we getting off topic so can I have the meeting her-"

"Nigga we don't care." Pops said when mama said, "Wow."

"See Sagi, yo dumb ass always starting some shit." He said laughing at me. 

"I mean I thought y'all moved that my fault."

Mama scoffed and stood up, "I thought you moved past Daisy my fault."

"You thought right, I'm in a relationship smart ass."

She smacked the back of my head twice, "Watch your fucking mouth Sage. Done lost yo damn mind talking to me like I'm one of yo little friends."

Pops chuckled, "Damn she pulled out the nickname."

"Sorry mamas kind of made me mad."

"I don't care and yes you can have it here."

When she walked away Pops looked back than nudged me hard as fuck, "Sagi now why the hell would you say that shit?"

"Pops you could've denied it." I said chuckling shaking my head. 

-

"Daddy!" Amaya exclaimed running up to me. I threw her up and the air before bringing her down to kiss her face over and over. 

"Daddy stop." She giggled grabbing both my cheeks smiling. "I mwissed you."

"I miss you too Princess." I said kissing her face over and over again. "I want you to meet somebody."

"Daisy?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"No daddy has a new girlfriend." She looked at me like she was confused than laughed. "Okay?"

"Okay daddy."

"Where she at?" Kimberly asked walking up to me with a blank facial expression.

I looked her up and down, "Every time I see you, you make my ass itch."

"Go get that checked out than, could be a problem."

"Yeah youre the fucking problem." I snapped covering Amaya ears before putting her down. "Baby go see Mawmaw and Pawpaw." 

She walked in the house and I grabbed Kimberly arm, "I'm tired of you keeping her away from me, shits getting old."

"Oh really." She said laughing pushing me away. "Whose this new bitch? Never heard of this one."

"Kimberly shut the hell up. You just mad cause it's not your salty ass."

"Boy boo, I could have you if I really wanted to."

I scrunched my face up, "No you couldn't. Or you would've been had me."

"Can we get this meeting over with? I got shit to do."

"What fuck the next nigga?"

She laughed, "Sagi, I'm the mother of your child. At some point in life you're gonna have to like me-"

"No, I don't gotta like yo ass. At some point in life you're gonna have to accept that I don't want you. Never will want you-"

She laughed and put her hand on my chest, "This is getting really personal. Look you still fucked and got me pregnant. So obviously theres some feelings there you haven't disc-"

"What's going on here?" I heard Sabrina voice say behind me.

"Nothing just talking." Kimberly said moving her hand off my chest.

"And you just gone allow that to happen?" Sabrina asked looking at me.

"Ba-"

"Shut up." She said before I could even start. 

"So why the fuck did you ask me a question." I mumbled looking down. "Well since y'all are here. Kimberly, Sabrina. Sabrina, Kimberly."

"Baby mama." Kimberly said holding out her hand. Sabrina chuckled, "Girlfriend. A title you could never have."

"Word? Sagi said he ain't ask yet." Kimberly said making a confused face. "So that ain't a title you have either right?"

"Oh but it's a title imma get. Key word yet. It's a title you want, but can't get." Sabrina said back laughing. "You see the difference here sweetie."

"Look I ain't come here for the drama." Kimberly said chuckling. "And if you think I want my daughter around this, you tripping."

"Girl you are the drama. You starting the funny shit." Sabrina snapped crossing her arms.

"Look, you said you wanted to meet the girl that's gonna be around my daughter, this is her." I interrupted pulling her to my side but her waist.

"But is she your girlfriend? You keep bringing these women by my daughter and y'all ain't even official yet you feel me." Kimberly said biting her lip. "For example Daisy. Wasn't your girlfriend-"

"Girl what. Before anything Daisy was my friend, we hang with the same group of people, so when she's over Serenity house with me she met Daisy. So shut the hell up." I snapped rolling my eyes.

"Okay well I wanna meet your friends as well." Kimberly said making me laugh and turn around shaking my head. "Is that a problem?"

"Bitch you are the fucking problem! You asking for too damn much. Look that's my fucking child, imma have her around whoever I wanna have her around the fuck. You be having her around the next nigga you finna fuck, so fuck outta here bro." I snapped turning back around.

Sabrina grabbed my arm and rubbed it, "She's pissing me off on my mama." I said looking down rubbing my temples.

"And you wanna deal with that tem-"

"Look man, don't worry about it Kimberly. Just know imma be around ight. And I will treat Amaya, just how I would treat my child. She's safe and protected with me okay." Sabrina said trying to be civil.

She twisted her lip, "Mmm...would you put Amaya life before your owns?"

"Oh most def. Little mama got some living to do."

It got quiet, "Okay." Kimberly said nodding. "If you feel like she's worthy of being involved in our childs life. Okayy."

"Why everything gotta be difficult with you?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Goodbye Sagi, see you in two days." Kimberly said laughing walking towards her car.

"You really picked a really good mama." Sabrina said sarcastically laughing at my facial expression. "Like a really really good selection."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist, "Goodbye Sabrina."

"If I ever see her hand on your chest again. Hell gone break loose you hear me." 

"You ain't even give me a chance to push it off mamas."

"It was on there for 5 seconds. 5 seconds to long." She said wiggling her eyebrows. "You're mine ight, don' t no female need to touch you like that. This my chest to rub on, kiss on , feel on..."

My hands traveled down to her ass and squeezed it, "Damn do that shit right now."

"We still gotta celebrate huh?" She asked leaning up to peck my lips before licking and sucking them.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip tryna control myself, "You testing me."

She leaned up to my ear, "Do something."

I looked towards the house and my car,  "You down for some-"

"No, I been watching y'all freaks this whole time." Pops said walking outside.  "Heaven wants you."

Sabrina chuckled and nodded, "Later baby."

"Yeah and y'all better wrap up." He punched my chest and laughed, "Nigga you working on baby number too. You looked like you was ready to risk it all."

I looked down at my dick and nodded, "Man...Pops."

He chuckled, "She's pretty. Nice skin."

"Back the fuck off my girl nigga."

"I'm just saying...."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
120K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
371K 15.8K 73
Copyrights© 2019, Julamie Just when you thought a one night stand was the best in your life since you lost your virginity to the handsome stranger, i...
125 2 20
"Nate, you're drunk let me drive". "Raine, shush and sit I know you want to leave me". "Nate, if I've hurt you am sorry, just stop driving and let me...