Loving Rome

By LONGGONE247

He pants loudly from behind me. One arm is slung across my waist gripping my hip. The other hand grasping min... More

How I met you.
Chapter One: Miss Nobody
Chapter Two: Shower Time
Chapter Three: Last Night
Chapter Four: His World
Chapter Six: Dance Floor
Chapter Seven: The Pool
Chapter Eight: Lights Out
Chapter Nine: Private Planes
Chapter Ten: Shopping
Chapter Eleven: The Ball
Chapter Twelve: The Video
Chapter Thirteen: Emotions
Chapter Fourteen: Bad Bitch
Chapter Fifteen: New You
Characters
Chapter Sixteen: Same Shit Different Day
Chapter Seventeen: Kiss Me
Chapter Eighteen: Witchcraft
Chapter Nineteen: The Plan
Chapter 20: Hi Boss

Chapter Five: Pheonix

4.7K 65 7
By LONGGONE247

I was in Rome's black Ferrari laughing as we flew past cars and sped down the highway. Rome always went fast, never flow. His speed was at 120mph on the highway whipping past anyone in our way.

The windows were far past the legal 5% tint and was bullet proof. I took a sip from a flask Rome brought and swallowed the bitter drink feeling the fire fall past my throat and settle in my stomach. 

"How much longer?" I question fiddling with the cross necklace.

"10 minutes." Rome states whipping past a red camero who flips him off.

I lick my lips once more feeling the heat from the alcohol settle into desire. I was a horny drunk and I wasn't ashamed. I look over to Rome's lap and see his boner I produced from earlier still standing. Poor dude. I had to help him.

I reach into his glove compartment for a hair tie I always kept handy in his cars. I didn't do this often, actually I only did it one other time but I liked to be prepared. I tie up my hair and look over to see Rome starting at me with a side eye.

I lean over and kiss his neck and softly suckle the skin until I do so more aggressively leaving a purple hickey on his neck. I lick the mark teasingly before kissing his chiseled jaw.

I reach my fingers down and pull at the buckle undoing it quickly. Rome didn't wear his seat belt so that wasn't in the way. I unzip him slowly teasing him before pulling down his black boxers and releasing his hard length.

I haven't been with many guys. Well I haven't been with many guys that I choose to sleep with. If we counted the ones I didn't choose it would be a bit more. I don't like to think of those as counting and instead think of Rome and the man I slept with to spite Rome as my only two. Based on these men and seeing porn I knew Rome was heavily blessed in the dick department.

I supposed a future mafia boss had to be. Could you imagine if he had a small dick? Hell no. Rome was giant. Standing at 9 1/2 inches and so thick I couldn't even fit my hand around. It didn't help that everything was big to me since I was petite. That's why I didn't give him blow jobs very often. He was so big and my mouth was so small it hurt a lot.

But I was so horny and he was so hot I really wanted to taste him. I flick my tongue over the top hearing his groan. I spit into my hand and stroke his length twice looking into his eyes before leaning down with an open mouth. I take half his length in one go. I bob my head and twist my tongue around the length.

I feel his large hand grasp the back of my head pushing me down harshly on his dick. He quickly hits the back of my throat and I relax in order to deep throat him. Hearing him grunt and let out soft pants causes to to sink further on him only 3/4 in. I moan on his dick sending vibrations causing him to grunt.

He uses his hand to thrust harshly into my mouth and choke on him.

"Fuckkk." Rome groans and harshly pushes at my head to take more. Spit was escaping the sides of my mouth and dribbling onto his length and he groans more. Finally after awhile he groans and releases into my mouth. I swallow slowly as he watches me. I then trail my tongue up his dick and give the top a little peck chuckling at he twitches.

I put him back into his boxers and zip his pants and buckle him back up and sit in my seat.

"Hm my girl is aching isn't she." He smirks staring at the road as we pull up to a tall building with a neon orange sign labeled 'PHEONIX'.

"You know I am." I moan as he places his hand on my thigh after parking.

He slowly trails his finger up and slides his fingers from my opening to my clit swirling it softly before dipping into my opening. I moan as he pumps into me two times before pulling his hand away. I pant with need as I watch him suck his fingers into his mouth licking them.

"Dripping baby." He kisses my lips softly before exiting my car.

I pant leaning my head back against the seat and close my eyes. I think it should be a crime how turned on I am without release. I open my eyes quickly as my door opens and a tattooed hand reaches out. I grasp the hand and allow him to guide me out of the car and to his side.

There was a long tine curled around the building with two guards stationed in front. Rome walks us to the front of the line cutting everyone and simply walks past the bouncers no explanation needed. People around here knew Rome and knew not to mess with him. I can hear people moan in anger behind us as we pass them all and walk inside. There's pounding music blaring as we walk into a large opening.

The colors change in the club based off the music and on six different poles were women and men dancing in cages as guests dance around them or stare in awe. For the most part it seemed like a normal night club with an interesting set of dancers but Rome simply pulls me past the dancers and leads us to a dark hallway off to the side.

The hallway is lit by the small white ground lights guiding us further down the hall. The further we go the less I can hear the pounding music. I place my arms around Rome's left arm pulling myself to him. I wasn't a fan of this. The dark hallway. It was so tight in here.

It's black silhouette only lined with white lights began to feel like a vortex. Sucking me deeper and deeper. I press myself further into Rome feeling my feet begin to stumble in fright. I didn't like this. I begin to feel my heart race. It was so tight in this hallway and dark it was almost like- almost like the closet.

"You're okay. You're with me. They can never get you again." I snap out of it and my frantic eyes lock onto Rome's green ones. His hands are placed onto my cheeks and he forces my gaze to his.

"We are almost there." I nod in understanding and pull myself closer to him staring at his face to keep myself focused.

Slowly we reach the end of the now silent hallway where a red door sits. Rome knocks twice amd a panel on the door slides over then quickly slides back in. I hear three clicks and the door opens.

A low white light fills the dark hallway and Rome steps in and I quickly follow dropping his arm. This space was just as big as the space from the main area but was more secluded and more exclusive. Three poles with naked dancers were placed throughout the room along with a main center stage. There were tiny secluded booths off to the sides and the music was sultry and dark. There wasn't a giant crowd dancing but still a decent crowd. They weren't frantically dancing. Instead they were all grinding hotly to the music providing a lustful atmosphere. I take Rome's outstretched hand.

He leads us beyond the dance floor, off to a booth in the corner near the stage with Arianna, Donte, two other girls and one other guy were sitting at.

Arianna waves happily to me as she sees me with her brother.

"Lilah I'm so happy you came!" Ari squeals happily pulling me into a hug.

She looks pretty. She kept her pink bob wig in and paired it was a silver sparkly short dress. I look at the other girls at the table seeing them both placed beside Donte with his arms stretched over them. The other man at the table was seated near Arianna and was staring at her as she talked to me. He was cute and very boyish. He was wearing leather pants and was topless with white hair and a septum piercing.

The girls next to Donte were both topless and I assumed that the girls and guy were all working for the club. I sit down next to Rome who is seated next to once of the topless girls. I was on the outside of the booth across from Arianna and pressed myself closer to Rome.

"I thought you were gonna get me drinks." I point out as Ari pulls out a tray with four lines on it.

" I will, I will but you gotta try this." She pushes the tray at me and I push it away quickly.

"No I'm good." I state with a frown.

Last time I did that was the worst night of my life. A shiver runs through me and I feel Rome trail his finger down my neck slowly.

"Rome?" Arianna questions sliding the tray.

He easily snorts two lines quickly, the action not phasing him. The man did so many drugs nothing phased him I swear.

"I'm Olivia and I'm Paris." Both girls reach a hand out to Rome with a seductive glint.

Olivia was a dark skinned beautiful girl. She had braided black hair and her full breasts were all on display. Paris on the other hand had perkier breasts that were quite smaller but bigger than mine. She was pale and had the richest red hair. She was also beautiful. I always wonder at times like this why Rome ever think I'm attractive when he meets such beautiful women on a day to day basis. 

Rome simply nods at them not taking their hands.

"Oh here's the drinks!" Arianna claps her hands as a topless man wearing a leather speedo walks up to us with a tray in his hands holding all different types of bottles.

"Thank god." I whisper quickly grabbing the bottle of 1942. I needed something to calm my nerves.

I unscrew the cap and take a swig from the bottle not bothering with the glasses. I feel a hand grasp the bottle and pull it away from me and watch as Rome chugs a lot of the bottle before handing it back. We began our normal game of drinking back and forth me trying to keep up and failing and him taking huge swigs.

I finally decline him after awhile knowing my max and knowing I'm about to get trashed. He smiles at my loopy grin I give him and leans down and kisses me. His lips taste of tequila and Rome and he slowly peels my lips open and his tongue meets mine in a game.

"Ugh guys I still think it's weird you do that sometimes." I pull back and gasp from the lack of air and smile stupidly at Arianna who is frowning.

"I know it's a drunk think cause y'all are bored and it's a party trick or whatever but still..." Arianna's voice trails off as she gets excited by the Beyoncé song that begins to blast.

"Omg Lilah come on this is my song." She goes to grab me but I wave her off.

" I'll come out in a minute dance with mr. frost." I wink over to the white haired boy who Arianna has been flirting with.

She frowns not happy I declined her but gives in and takes the boy to dance with her. Donte gets up as well taking both girls with him staring.

"Gotta take a piss break." I smile knowingly.

Leaving Rome and I at the table. I look over at him seeing that he's sparking a blunt I swear he pulled out of nowhere.

"What the hell. Where'd you get that." I question pushing him back into the booth as he begins to take a drag.

I push a leg over his and straddle him inside the booth. His left hand grasps my ass while the other takes the blunt out of his mouth. He turns his head and pushes the smoke off to the side.

He offers the blunt to me and places it between my lips and I take a big hit.

"My pocket." He answers and pulls the blunt away so I can exhale.

The weed mixed with the alcohol that is beginning to catch up leaves my body feeling hot and tingly. That mixed with a sexy Rome stationed below me is dangerous. I watch him pull the blunt away only to grasp my head and force my lips to meet his.

He slowly blows the smoke into my mouth which I except before leaning back and blowing it away. I take two more quick hits before feeling my high begun to set in. As Rome still hits the blunt I slowly begin to grind my hips in his lap. I was wearing no underwear and was planted directly under his stiff length.

The best part of being with Rome was I could leave marks all over him without being scared. Everyone excepted that Rome cheated on Giselle. It wasn't big news that a man like Rome sleeps around. Typically mafia bosses had a new girl every night. Giselle just assumes he sleeps with random girls. It would be completely different if she realized all his marks came from the same little girl. A prostitute or random girl was easy for her to deal with. Her knowing it was me, the little nobody she never excepted to be sleeping with Rome. Hell she'd send every assassin her daddy knows after me.

I rub his chest, feeling heat flush down my body. With the high, Rome, red lights, Beyoncé, I was ready for a good fuck. I lean one hand back on the table behind me and lean back rubbing myself against Rome.

Rome's green eyes stare into mine as he ashes the blunt and sets it on one of the trays. He sits up causing me to stop and then slowly begin again. He leans over to me as I grind more persistently into him feeling myself begin to build. I feel him moving things.

Then his hands grab my hips and lifts me up onto the table in front of him. He slams a hand onto my chest so I fall back onto the table behind me. Now lifted onto the table my back planted against it and legs spread wide open, Rome had easy access. The best part about Rome was he sure as hell loves to give.

I let out a throaty moan thankfully covered by the music as his breath fans over me. The dark red room covered our actions so unless you were close you couldn't see us and at this point I was so horny nothing would stop me.

Rome flicks his tongue over my clit chuckling as I twitch harshly. I moan as his tongue flicks again and again over the little bud. He presses his tongue flat against it and traces circles causing my back to rise off to the table and release a loud moan.

His hands pull my legs wide open until they both press flat against the table. He then uses one hand to trace my opening, his mouth suckling on my clit.

"Mhm fuck." I moan I want as he moves a finger in my heat.

He looks at me pulling back to flick his tongue over me and watch my reactions.

My eyes roll back as pleasure rolls all through my body and my legs begin to shake.

"Please fuck me. Please Rome. I want, I want your cock." I moan loudly as his teeth graze my clit at my words.

My eyes are still closed as I feel him vanish from me and flash open when I see his pearly white toothy smile.

"Come get it Delilah." He motions to his cock which he freed from his pants ready for me to ride.

I moan happily and climb off the table back into his lap. I hold myself slightly above him as he guides himself into me. We always had to start slow it was such a tight fit.

I moan and push down the rest of the way filling myself with him. The feeling was always indescribable. I place my hands above the booth for leverage and begin to lower myself up and down. Romes one hand come up and pulls my dress down exposing my breasts to him.

In no time he latches onto my left breast as I swivel my hips and bounce on his dick. His tongue flicks of my nipple causing waves of pleasure to gush into me.

"Rome it feels so good." I pant into his ear bouncing up and down on him harder and harder wanting a release.

"You're so tight. Fuck me." He groans and grabs my hips to slam down and bring back up against him. The sound of our flesh meeting is loud and hot and causes me to gasp.

"Fuck im gonna gonna cum-" I finish it with a garbled moan clenching down as pleasure fills my body to the max.

A moan or scream leaves my mouth as Rome angrily still uses my hips to pound on against him. My eyes are still rolled back head tossed back when I hear foot steps clicking near me.

I clench hard around his dick making a harsh grunt come out of Romes mouth as he cums in me.

"Fuck." He moans still raising my hips up and down as I feel each hot spurt he releases in me.

I pull my dress up to cover my breasts and hide my face in Rome's sweaty neck as the clicks draw right near.

"What the hell." I can hear Giselle's annoying voice and pull back.

Romes cock is still buried deep inside of me Rome's panting and I have tears in my eyes.

"She had a panic attack." Rome explains patting my back as I wipe the tears from under my eyes.

I could tell from our position she couldn't see his cock buried in me and make a big show on sniffling and placing my head back in Rome's neck. Good thing Giselle sees me as trash and so far below her that I could never be worthy of her precious Rome. I was just the girl he grew up with and saved from an orphanage.

"Of course." She rolls her eyes. "I need to get a drink anyways, I'll be back." Giselle scuffs still not suspecting a thing.

When she leaves I pull back to stare at Rome who grasp my face and kisses me deeply.

"My good girl." He murmurs as he lifts myself off of him. I whimper at the ache let behind as he sets me on the inside of the booth not the outside.

"Spread your legs." I close my eyes and spread my legs for him feeling him clean up our mess with napkins from the table.

"I still don't know how no one knows yet." I mumble with my eyes closed as Rome wipes between my legs.

Rome doesn't respond and just as he finishes I close my legs and Giselle is back with a martini. I roll my eyes and see Antonio and three other men and two women sit at the booth. The booth was large and round so it sat us all. I was squished between Rome and Antonio now.

I grab the bottle of 1942 at the momentary silence and unscrew the lid.

"Wow not even gonna use a glass. Didn't you mom ever teach you manners." Giselle sneers at me as I chug more of the 1942 now feeling a sting go through me.

"I don't have a mom." I pull the bottle back to my lips after responding to her.

"Well I bet she'd be disappointed in you." Giselle snottily states.

Before I can respond Rome snatches the finger she pointed at me.

"Shut the fuck up." His voice is dark and filled with anger and Giselle blinks quickly in surprise.

He throws her finger down and picks up the blunt he set down earlier just to spark it again. I smile into the bottle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.7K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
92.8K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
16.4K 506 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
501K 18.7K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...