Short Love Stories✔️

By Inkedbyheart12

(NOT EDITED) This book is the collection of short love Stories. 1. Way to your heart (completed) 2. Fragranc... More

1.Way to your heart
2.Way To Your Heart
3. Way To Your Heart
4. Way To Your Heart
5. Way To Your Heart
6. Way To Your Heart
7. Way To Your Heart
8. Way To Your Heart
1. Unexpected Love
2. Unexpected Love
3. Unexpected Love
4. Unexpected Love
5. Unexpected Love
6. Unexpected Love
7.Unexpected Love
8.Unexpected Love
9.Unexpected Love
1.Tangled threads
2.Tangled Threads
3. Tangled Threads
4.Tangled Threads
5.Tangled Threads
6.Tangled Threads
7.Tangled Threads
8. Tangled Threads
9.Tangled Threads
10.Tangled Threads
11. Tangled threads
A/N
12. Tangled threads
13. Tangled threads
14. Tangled threads
15. Tangled threads
16. Tangled threads
17.Tangled Threads
18. Tangled threads
19.Tangled Threads
A/N
20.Tangled Threads
21. Tangled Threads
22. Tangled Threads
23. Tangled Threads
24. Tangled Threads
25.Tangled Threads
26. Tangled Threads
27. Tangled Threads
28. Tangled Threads
29.Tangled Threads
30.Tangled Threads
31. Tangled Threads
32.Tangled Threads

10. Unexpected Love

5.9K 374 26
By Inkedbyheart12

Few years later

"Where is my doll." As the clock strike 5 in the evening, Hammad's loud voice boomed in the house as usual.

He was home from office and as usual  his eyes roamed around to find the desired person.

Zara who was there to open the door, rolled her eyes at his action.

As usual greeting her back he turned his all attention towards his princess.

"I'm here baba." A cute little girl ran to hammad and hugged his legs.

Not wanting to witness their father daughter duo talk, Zara took his briefcase and went to their room.

"Did mumma trouble you?" He asked her daughter, picking her up.

Anabiya nodded negatively and kissed his cheek whilst giggling.

He smiled at that.

Zara heard it, her blood boiled to no extent.

"Hunh I'm the villain here. I make her do all the house chores, beat her up and do not feed her well."She muttered under her breath but hammad who was following her closely heard her and spoke to his daughter again.

"Anabiya, your mother is finally having self realisation." He said to which Zara stomped her foot and fasten her pace towards her room.

Hammad bit back the threatening smile and followed her after asking Anabiya to wait for him in the lawn where  evening snacks were arranged by the maid.

"What?" She snapped at Hammad when he tried to hug her from the back when she was taking out his clothes.

"I missed you."He mumbled snuggling in the crook of her neck.

"It doesn't seem like you did."She stated trying to free herself.

"Yaar, would I look good romancing in front of my daughter." He said whilst making her face him.

She grimaced at that "Tauba, when did I say this."

He laughed and hugged her to his heart. After taking few calming breaths inhaling her sweet smell he let go her not before pecking her forehead as usual.

"Make one strong tea for me." He said disappearing in the washroom.

She shook her head and went towards the kitchen.

********

"Zara, please come over here." He called her for the tenth time that morning.

She washed her hand and switching off the stove she marched towards their room.

"Hmm, what happened now?" She asked controlling her popping up nerves giving her severe headache seeing the messy room.

"Which one?" Hammad asked showing her four ties all in blue but of different patterns.

"This one." She said taking out one tie from his hand.

Hammad took it from her hand and she again moved towards the kitchen to resume her pending work.

"Zaaaaraaa."Five minutes later ,she heard him shouting again.

She banged the pan on the sink, her patience slipping through her hand.

" What?"She snapped at him.

" Which blazer will go with my look? "He ignored her sour mood and asked instead.

"We are going to attend PTM not for you to show off in front of her female teachers." She hissed under her breath.

He had made her do thousands of parade from kitchen to their room since morning.

"Our Anabiya is one of the topper student. We should atleast look good." He reasoned his point for spending two hours in getting ready.

"Whatever, wear that wine colour one and come out in fifteen minutes otherwise I'll go with Anabiya alone." She said not interested in listening his useless reasoning.

He grimaced while putting on his blazer.

"And also clean all the mess before you exit the room." She spoke with hidden threat.

His perfume spraying hand stopped in the air and he gave her pleading look which she royally ignored and went out.

He collected all the clothes forming a pile and put it inside the covered thinking he will arrange it once he return from Anabiya's school.

********
"I'm so proud of you." He said kissing Anabiya's head. She shyly smiled and ran out after kissing her father's cheek. At that cute smile broke into his lips.
"She such a charmer." He mumbled looking at the direction his daughter went.

"What were you saying?"Zara asked him after disconnecting the call which she did to inform her in-laws about Anabiya's outstanding result.

" I was thanking Allah for giving me a daughter who is interested in her studies as her father not like her mother who barely passed her exams." She scowled hearing his long oration.

"Don't forget mister proud father, I help her in her homeworks." Saying indignantly, she walked out.

*******

She was sitting on the sofa whilst Hammad was sitting on the floor in front of her. They both were watching some talk show whilst Zara was massaging his head because he was having mild headache.

The guest of the show was saying something when Zara's hand froze on his head.

Hammad nudged her to continue. Shaking her head she started massaging his head again.

But after few minutes her hand again stilled on its place. Again Hammad nudged her and as before, she started her work.

It was the fifth time when her hand again stilled and Hammad angrily jerked her hand away.

"Why, what happened?" She asked, confusion marring her features, not knowing her mistake.

"If you don't want to massage than don't do it na. You don't have to force yourself." She heard Hammad unpleasant voice and understood her mistake.

She bit her cheek and looked at his angry face.
"Accha sorry na! I was getting caught up by the guest's way of talking and his personality." She said pulling him towards herself and again trying to massage his head.

Hammad took few seconds to decipher her open confession and the second he understood her, he angrily changed the channel to some sport channel.

" Why did you change it?" She asked sullenly.

" We are not watching it again." He sounded determined.

"Okay if you don't want to watch it then don't watch but let me watch it atleast." She said trying to snatch the remote from him.

He gritted his teeth to hold back his anger.

"No means no and nobody is going to watch it again." He said tightening his grip on the remote.

Before their fight could escalate Anabiya came running towards them and they had to cease their fight.

"Baba, I want to watch tom and jerry." She literally ordered sitting on his lap.

He did whatever his princess said and the trio started enjoying tom and jerry.

Zara's hand found Hammad's hair to play automatically whilst her lips streching into a beautiful smile and some time a shrill laugh escaping her mouth mixing with Hammad's throaty one and Anabiya's cute giggle would make their heart sore with happiness.

Asslam-o-Alaikum and hello everyone ❤️

How are you all doing?

Reading you guy's comments from the last chapter of Tangled threads, I came to a conclusion that I've messed up that story real bad and before I figure out something for that story, I thought to give you guys one last chapter of 'Unexpected love.'

I hope you enjoy this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 35.7K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
30.2K 916 20
~ 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ Story 1 - SADQAY🌸💗 ( FAISAL × JANNAT ) - completed Story 2 - HER CHAND🌙||18+ ( AGAM × IQR...
287K 13.6K 49
"ʙᴇᴘᴀɴᴀʜ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it
3.1M 151K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.