Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 18

40.9K 2.1K 531
By SamairaRajput

Before starting the chapter, tell me did you guys watch Parth and Niti's live?

I did and it was amazing. More than a live chat it was a video call and that made me more happy.

After their live started I mean I didn't know the timings (I didn't open Instagram from yesterday!) I opened wattpad to write this chapter and came to know about this..I was shocked and rushed to Instagram. It was so emotional for me to see them again..

Okay So I will not rant about it more now and start the chapter.

And guys please read the note at the end. I need your help.

Happy Reading!

-------------

It took few minutes for Manik to calm down his anger. He closed his eyes in frustration knowing she gets scared seeing it. He turned to her to scold her, this time softly and saw her in tears.

Nandini: Sorry...I didn't realise I was standing in the middle of the road.

Manik shaked his head in disbelief before pulling her in himself.

He kissed the side of her head and she released a sigh of relief.

Manik: (sternly) Never ever repeat this kind of stunt. Okay?

She bobbed her head and he smiled. however, he noticed her grumpy face and said

Manik: Now give me your cutest smile!

She smiled cutely and it reflected on his face. They started walking when suddenly Nandini stopped. With her even Manik stopped and stared at her face. Suddenly her eyes widen and he frowned.

Manik: Kya hua?

She looked down not knowing how to explain it.

Manik: Nandini, kya hua? Are you okay?

He held her shoulder with his right hand and cupped her cheek with his left hand.

Nandini: Manik..Voh..I guess Manik...I need that

She was shying and he couldn't guess it..

Manik: (frowned) You need what?

Nandini: Voh...(closing her eyes tightly) IguessIamonmyperiods

Even though she spoke in the speed of a train Manik got her words. His eyes widen and than he composed himself as he didn't want her to feel awkward.

Manik: Oh...you didn't carry with yourself?

Nandini: I usually do. But this time I had taken menstruation delay medicines because of our marriage toh...I didn't expect it to come so soon.

She bend her head down. No matter she was a doctor and could talk about it without hesitation but talking to her husband was very awkward.

Manik: It is okay. Let's see if we get sanitary napkins

Nandini nodded and they tried at some shops but unfortunately none had those. It was awkward since Manik was not letting her speak and was asking himself. The shopkeepers and even few customers were looking at them probably at Manik, weirdly.

As they came to the last shop in that market Nandini held his hand and he raised his eyebrow.

Nandini: I will ask here

Manik: Well, it there would be any lady staff than you can...otherwise no

Nandini looked at his attitude with an open mouth.

Nandini: Manik, they are staring at you weirdly.

Manik: (shrugging his shoulders) Than let them. Come now

They entered inside and thankfully there was girl staff. Nandini sighed and asked for it only to get a hanging reply "Mam, let me check"

She stood there tapping counter impatienly as she needed it urgently.

After few minutes the girl returned and gave her an apologetic smile.

Girl: I am sorry, Mam. We have none available at this time.

Manik: You should keep check on such things...wasted our time!

He gave her a monster glare and she was scared. Nandini held his hand and giving the sales girl an apologetic smile she dragged him out of there.

Nandini: Manik you stay here! I will come.

Manik: Arey but

Nandini: (tired) Manik please. You book cab for us. I don't think I can walk now.

She said and Manik understood her problem but still he huffed.

Nandini entered inside and the sales girl looked behind to see if Manik was there too.

Nandini: Um...I am sorry from his side. Actually can I get cotton?

Since it was a general store they had cotton. Nandini knew it was not safe but she could not risk and travel all around the Paris to get them.

She buyed it and paying them she left the shop only to see Manik waiting for her. She noticed the cab beside him and huffed.

As she came near him he took the polythene from her and they settled inside.

He didn't question her anything as he didn't want the driver to heard their conversation.

While Nandini had started feeling pain. It was normal at first but than it became unbearable suddenly. She clutched his arm tightly making him worried.

Manik: Are you fine?

Nandini nodded and he held her hand pressing it gently.

They reached the hotel soon and Manik payed the driver and picked Nandini in his arms. Thankfully she was not bleeding much and the seat didn't get stained.

They took the key from the reception and rushed upstairs.

Opening the door he made her stand on her feet and she ran to their cupboard. Manik kept on looking at her as she took her old t-shirt and torn it. Taking a needed portion of torn t-shirt she took the cotton and her underwear she entered the washroom.

As she came inside she found that she wasn't bleeding much. It was just minimum. She set the cloth and cotton and keeping that dirty underwear in the laundry she washed her hands and came out only to find Manik doing something in their cupboard.

Nandini: You are looking for something?

Manik: Um..No I thought to take out some comfortable clothes for both of us..but I don't know what will you wear..

He made a bad face and she shaked her head in disbelief. Coming to him she took out black loose trousers and white t-shirt.

She entered into the washroom again while he changed in the room itself.

As she came out she found him sitting on the bed and doing something on his phone very inventively. She somehow dragged herself to the bed and layed down keeping a minimum distance as she thought he will feel disgust with the smell.

However she shrieked in surprise when he pulled her towards himself and next moment she was on his chest facing him.

Manik: Stop stressing your pea size brain. I am not one of those dick heads who will ask you to stay away.

Saying this he wrapped his arm around her back and she smiled. She snuggled in his neck and he tilted his head giving her more access and continued using his phone.

After fifteen minutes, after reading the history of Menstruations, he placed a kiss on her head and kept his mobile at one side.

He changed their position and she whimpered in pain.

He carressed her head and layed beside her. Slowly moving her t-shirt up he rubbed her tummy and she relaxed a little.

Manik:(worried) Is it paining a lot?

She nodded in yes and he continued rubbing it gently.

Soon she slept and seeing this he stopped rubbing her tummy. He got up and cover her properly. Setting his clothes a little he ran his hand through his hairs and left the hotel.

-----

It was around eight when Nandini moved in her sleep. She opened her eyes and at the same time Manik came from outside. Seeing her awake he smiled and kept the bags on the couch. He walked to her and sat beside her.

Manik: Nandini? Are you fine?

She nodded in yes even though he could feel pain on her face.

Manik: Is it because of the medicines?

Nandini: (slowly) Yeah

He suddenly felt guilty and seeing this she nodded in no.

Nandini: It is not your mistake..

He gave her a fake smile and stood up. Coming to the couch he took a polythene from the bag and came to her.

Manik: This...Sanitary Napkins. I got it from a medical store.

Nandini looked at him with wide eyes as he walked to the medical store all alone asking for Sanitary Napkins.

Manik: It is okay. It is my duty to provide you all these things. And (taking out a small bag) And this is your medicine. In case you feel more pain you can take this.

He looked at as she looked at him lovingly.

Nandini: Thankyou

He smiled and she took the bag from his hand. She stood up to change since the cotton and cloth was not comfortable while he made some more arrangements.

As she came out after changing she saw him sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap.

She walked to the bed and climed on it. As she came near him he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to himself. She looked at the laptop screen to see him searching for some movies.

Manik: which movie?

Nandini: Manik, you don't need to do all this.

Manik: but I want to

She looked at him seriously and he shrugged.

Manik: It is my right to pamper you in these days. So let me, please..

She smiled and leaned on his shoulder and he selected a movie of his own choice.

As they were watching the movie, Nandini was silent today. Seeing this he felt bad for her but he knew he could do nothing else pampering her.

Nandini: (slowly) Manik

Manik: Yes

Nandini: (irritated) Why is this girl crying?

She pointed at the screen and Manik palmed his face.

Manik: (softly) Nandini, her boyfriend broke up with her. That's why she is crying

Nandini: But why did he broke up with her? Isn't she beautiful?

Manik: Nai she is

He stopped as she pinched him hardly.

Nandini: So you find her beautiful

He looked at her with wide eyes and mouth hung open.

Manik: What!? No! Are you mad!?

Nandini: don't shout. You agreed that she is beautiful

Manik: What the hell!? Nandini are you sure you are on periods...not pregnant (after a pause) but we didn't even do it. How can you be pregnant. Don't tell me you get pregnant with a simple makeout

Nandini: (wide eyes) Manik! What the hell are you saying!?

And it was than he realized what he was blabbering. He palmed his face in embarrassment and she laughed loudly.

Manik: (pouting) Don't laugh at me.

She looked at him in surprise. She didn't even know her husband can also be this cute..

Nandini: I am sorry. It is just the harmonal change is making me irritate. Sorry

She held her ears and he sighed.

Manik: It is okay. Now let's watch movie

She nodded and they sat back in their previous position. After some time Manik spoke gathering her attention

Manik: You want some chocolates?

Nandini: (sad) yes But we don't have any na

Manik: Close your eyes

He kept the laptop at a side and she closed her eyes. Soon she felt something hitting her head. She opened her eyes and squealed as she found chocolates around her that too many. She looked up and found Manik showering them on her.

Manik: You have many!

He said stressing the word many and she jumped on him kissing his cheek tightly.

Nandini: Thankyou!!!!

Manik: (touching his cheek) I guess I can start a chocolate factory specially for you if you promise to give me this sweet everytime I give you a chocolate.

She blushed looking down and he laughed. She picked up all the chocolates and kept them at the side leaving one..

She unwrapped the chocolate hurriedly and started eating while he chuckled.

Manik: (teasing) Sharing is caring, Madam!

Nandini stared at her chocolate and than at him and than again at her chocolate.

Nandini: (looking at her chocolate) Choco, do you want Manik to eat you.

Manik looked at her amused as she pretended that chocolate is answering her.

Nandini: (apologetic smile) Sorry, Manik. She said she doesn't like your face.

He smacked her head with a fake stern expression and she giggled.

As she finished one, she took the another one and was about to open it but before she could...he snatched it from her.

Manik: (sternly) Ek saath mei nai

She pouted and he shaked his head in disbelief.

He took her in his arms again and they decided to watch the remaining movie but it was just Manik who was watching. Nandini's mind was just on her chocolates.

Seeing this he took that chocolate and opened it.

He brought it near her mouth and she smiled sweetly before eating it from his hand and in between she fed him too.

And with this they continued the movie...

To Be Continued.

Okay, so how was the chapter guys?

Was it boring?

Do you guys want to see Manik pampering her more or should I skip it?

And guys I need you help

Actually I am having four books to publish and than I have few concepts in my drafts which I really want to write. I was thinking If I should publish one of those and give one update per story daily or shall I complete one book at a time and than take the other one?

And other than that if anyone of you want any plot..than you guys can ask me as I have a lots of in my mind. But you guys need to plan the ending on your own as I will just give you a rough draft!

Thankyou
Will meet you all tomorrow with the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
3.9K 284 25
'She looked up at me and i knew i was whipped' Dr.Vivaan Arora - psychologist . Self made semi-rich man. Samaira Mehta - entreprenure . has her own a...
23.1K 729 24
Hii this is my first time writing. If there is any mistakes pls forgive me. The story is about a girl named shika whose family tortures her beaten h...
4.6K 242 47
Fresh out of her senior year of high school, Alivia Newman gets a call from her agent telling her she landed a role in the touring cast of Newsies on...