Girl meets Texas Mia

By emmetsmate

what if Lucas friar had a girl best friend that he likes named Mia Jones when he had to move to New York? wha... More

characters
Mia jones
Mia meets first day
Mia meets werid class
girl meets lunch
Mia meets boy
A/N
Mia meets Flaws
Mia meets secret of life pt. 1
Mia meets secret of life pt. 2
Mia meets first Date
A/N
Mia meets secrets
A/N
mia meets the truth
Mia meets the truth pt. 2
Mia meets Texas again
question
Mia meets Texas again pt. 3
Mia meets Crazy
Mia meets truth
Mia meets fear pt.1
Mia meets fear pt.2
Mia meets semi formal
Mia meets wirlwind
Mia meets high school pt. 1
Mia meets high school pt. 2
mia meets high school pt. 3
new page

Mia meets sneak attack

4.6K 67 11
By emmetsmate

It's 6:30 and I got dressed, did my hair and makeup, put on my necklace. Today I'm going to Riley's apartment and Lucas knows, so he isn't going to wait for me.

I ate breakfast by myself, my mom had to go to her studio since she is a fashion designer and my father works for farkle's dad. Me, Maya and farkle walked to riley together.

Maya:(Intercom buzzes) Maya.

Farkle:Farkle.

Mia:Mia

Riley:(Enters, and points to the intercom) Those are my friends. (Hops down a step) I love my friends. (Hops down a step) It's a sunny day. (Walks over to the intercom) I love a sunny day. I love my friends. (Intercom buzzes) I love my family. I love a sunny day. (Hugs Cory) I even love going to school. (Sits down)

Cory:Okay, what's going on with her?

Topanga:I don't know. Don't do anything.

Riley:I'm in a good mood. (Snaps her fingers) This life thing? I think I got it down.
Maya, Mia and Farkle:(Enters)

Topanga:Maya, oatmeal.

Maya:No thanks, Mrs. Matthews.

Topanga:Oh, I wasn't asking.

Maya:Yeow. (Walks over to the table)

Topanga:Farkle, you too.

Farkle:(Closes the door) Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star.

Topanga: mia, how bout you?

Mia: I ate already, my mom and dad were already at work so I ate by myself.

Auggie:I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me?!

Topanga:Sit down. Eat it, please.

Auggie:But it's still this. (Gestures to the oatmeal)

Cory:Hey, Auggie, guess what? It's Googly time.

Topanga:No TV at the table.

Cory:You're right, Topanga. This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley.

Riley:I woke up. I love everything. I sat here.
Cory: Mia

Mia: woke up, got dressed, saw my parents were at work, ate by myself, and walked with Maya and farkle here.

Cory:All caught up. Googly time! (Turns on the TV)

All (Except Auggie):(In unison, and with TV) Here comes Mr. Googly and his foogly boogly friends.

Auggie:(Turns off TV)

All (Except Auggie):(In unison) Hey!

Auggie:I'm too old for Mr. Googly. (Walks over to the couch)

Topanga:What? (Follows Auggie)

Cory:But, Auggie, Mr. Googly's your best friend.

Topanga:(Picks up a Mr. Googly doll, and pretends to be it) Auggie, I'm your foogly boogly best friend.

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) Can I tell you a secret?

Topanga:(Pretending to be the Mr. Googly doll) Of course. You can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets.

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) I have a new best friend now.

Topanga:(Pretending to be the Mr. Googly doll) Oh really? Who would that be?

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) I don't wanna tell you who she is.

All (Except Auggie and Topanga):(In unison) She?

Auggie:(To Mr. Googly) I've said too much.

Topanga:Okay, why don't you tell Mr. Googly all about your new best friend and none of us will listen. (Riley, Mia,Maya, Farkle, Cory and Topanga look away)

Auggie:I'm (Holds up five fingers) this many. I'm done with you now. Goodbye. (Puts the doll on the couch)

Riley:They grow up so fast

Riley:I was so worried about this new school year. New school, new people, I didn't think I was going to survive. Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving. I'm like a plant going like this (Does an awkward pose) What was I so worried about?

Maya:(Looks into the classroom and sees Missy flirting with Lucas, then covers Riley's and Mia's eyes)

Riley:What are you doing? Oh, this is too easy. It's Maya. I know because I saw you put your hand over my face. I'll do you now. (Goes to cover Maya's eyes)

Maya:Oh, that's not the game.

Mia:What's the game?

Maya:The game is protect the plant from the bulldozer in the pink sweater.

Riley and Mia:Oh, Maya, bulldozers don't wear pink... (Looks into the classroom and sees Missy flirting with Lucas) Huh. (Walks away from the door)

Maya:You okay?

Riley and Mia:Yeah. (Slides down until she's sitting)

Maya:(Slides down next to Riley) Oh, look what the bulldozer did to you.

Riley:There are other girls, in this world.

Maya:There are.

Riley:And other girls, like Missy Bradford, are going to talk to Lucas.

Maya:They are.

Mia:I don't like that.

Maya:I know.

Riley:I wish the world was just me,you and Mia.

Maya:Then it is.

Maya also knows that Mia likes Lucas, she told Maya because Maya knew something was up with Mia.

Cory:Sneak attack. December 7th, 1941.

Farkle:A date which will live in infamy.

Riley:A date?

Mia:They're going on a date? In Italy?

Maya:(To Riley and Mia) No, honey. You're in History.

Riley and Mia:i'm history?

Maya:Okay, put your hand up. (Lifts Riley's arm)

Cory:Yes, Riley? You have a pertinent observation on the subject of the sneak attack?

Maya:"May I be excused?"

Riley:My eyes see my shoes. (Maya looks at Cory and points at Missy and Lucas)

Cory:Yes, Riley, you may be excused.

Riley:Forever?

Cory:No, you have to come back to class at some point, honey. You just have to.

Riley:(Exits)

Mia:( raises her hand)

Cory: yes Mrs. Jones

Mia: may I go to the bathroom?

Cory: ( looked at Mia and he knows something is up)yes ( looks at Maya)

Maya:( points at Lucas and Missy)

Cory: oh, ok

Cory:It was another sunny day in paradise, before the sneak attack that changed everything.

Riley:(Peeks out from the window, and spies on Missy and Lucas)

Missy:Do you like the movies? Dark at the movies.

Lucas:Depends on the movie. Depends who I'm going with.

Missy:Scary movies? I get scared at scary movies. You'll take care of me though, right?

Riley:(Presses her nose up against the glass)

Mia:( walks back in the classroom and doesn't look at Lucas)

Cory:People who had viewed themselves as safe, no longer had any security at all.

Lucas:Just you and me, Missy?

Missy:Just you and me, Lucas. (Taps Lucas's nose) Boop.

Riley:(Enters the classroom) Boop? That's the best you got?

Maya and Mia:Please be cool, please be cool, please be cool.

Riley:You don't think that I can do boop?

Maya:(To Farkle and Mia) How bad do you think this is gonna be?

Farkle:I think we should have some faith in our Riley.

Mia: I think this will go wrong

Riley:I can do boop like you've never seen. Boop! (Turns to Lucas to tap his nose, but accidentally sticks her finger in his nose) Does anybody see this?

Missy:Everybody sees this.

Maya:(To Riley) Take your finger out!

Riley:Can't. Can't move. Scared. (Pauses) Do you think Lucas knows?

Maya:Riley, I've never seen anything like this before, I don't know what's gonna happen.

Riley:Farkle?

Farkle:Boy, Riley. I don't think I could do that even if I tried. (Stands up) Hey, mia boop. Oh no.

Cory:The bombing of Pearl Harbor was our official entrance into a world at war, and nothing would ever be the same.

Farkle:You want me to bring you lunch?

Riley:No. Food would only keep me alive.

Mia:Come on, little plant, come back into the sun.

Riley:I'm afraid something terrible will happen if I ever come out of here.

Maya and Mia:Riley, that's crazy. Nothing could be worse than what's already happened. (Laughs)

Missy:(Enters) Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you. You're not upset with me, are you? Because I didn't hear that you and Lucas were together or anything.

Riley:We're not.

Missy:Hmm, yeah, that's what I thought. So if you're not, then it's not a problem if I ask Lucas out, because he's really cute. Don't you think?

Maya and Mia: we loathe you.

Missy:Well, Lucas doesn't. In fact, I think he's kind of into me. Shocker. (Exits)

Riley:I live here 

Riley:I think of this as a personal challenge issued by Missy Bradford to grow up, and to grow up fast. So what do I do?

Maya:Nothing.

Riley:Give me advice. You're a genius at this. Grow me up.

Mia:Why?

Riley:Because everybody else is.

Maya:That's not the way I see it.

Riley:How can you see it any other way?

Maya:Missy Bradford has decided to grow up fast. That has nothing to do with you.

Riley:But what if Lucas takes her to a scary movie? "I get scared at scary movies. You'll take care of me, won't you?" Barf! Barf, I say!

Mia:Riley, do you want Lucas to take you to the movies?

Riley:Alone? I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Maya:Then what do you want from him?

Riley:I don't know. I just, I don't want him with her. Am I jealous?

Mia:You wouldn't know how to be jealous.

Riley:I just, I don't want him taken away from us. She's bad news. Teach me how to flirt. (Attempts to flirt)

Maya:Not gonna do that.

Riley:Why not?

Mia:I don't even know how to flirt. Who our age knows how to flirt?

Farkle:(Pops up from the window) Hello, ladies. (Enters)

Riley:Farkle, you were out there?

Farkle:I'm always out there.

Riley:Farkle, you're the biggest flirt in seventh grade.

Farkle:Why, thank you.

Riley:Can you teach me how to flirt with Lucas?

Farkle:I would do whatever you asked me.

Maya and Mia:But I thought you loved her.

Farkle:I love both of you. I want you happy.

Lunch room

Riley:So you think he'll sit with us or her?

Maya:I try not to worry about things I have no control over.

Riley:Really? Because that's all I do.

Farkle:(Enters) Hey, can I sit with you guys?

Riley:You better.

Farkle:So you think he'll sit with us, or her?

Lucas:(Enters) Hey, what's up? Is there a seat with you guys?

Riley:Always room for you, buddy. (To Maya, Mia and Farkle) I said "buddy" I'm not helping myself, am I?

Missy:(Enters) Well, you know, I was just thinking that if you and I are going to the movies together, I should find out what kind of snacks you like so I could buy some for you. (Walks Lucas over to another table) Because, I wouldn't want you paying for everything.

Farkle:You're toast.

Riley:I know.

Mia:Are you saying she flirts better than you?

Farkle:Oh, nobody's better than Farkle. I just don't think my young protege is ready for that monster.

Maya:So what are you gonna do, genius?

Farkle:I think I'll just steal her from Lucas myself.

Riley:You would do that for me?

Farkle:Well, I'm certainly not doing it for me, toots. She's evil. If I'm not back in two minutes, she ate me. How's my hair?

Maya:Hasn't changed in six years.

Farkle:She doesn't stand a chance. (Walks over to Missy) Hello, lady.

Missy:Farkle.

Farkle:Why go to the movies with a boy when you can go with a, (Lays his leg on the table and pulls up the pant leg) man? Enjoy.

Missy:Wow, look at you. You're next.

Farkle:It worked. I'm next.

Maya:Riley, she's too good. You can't compete with her.

Riley:I don't want them together. I don't. (Walks over to Lucas and Missy)

Mia:Riley?

Maya: hey Mia, you ok?

Mia: yeah, I will be, I had to deal with girls talking to Lucas since I was 5.

Maya: how are you holding up, knowing riley likes Lucas?

Mia: I'm stepping back for her because I don't want to hurt her and Lucas with never like me, I'm his best friend and please don't tell anyone I like him, only you and my other Best friend Zay know I like him.

(Back to riley and Lucas)

Riley:Lucas.

Lucas:Riley.

Riley:I don't know what's going on here and I don't have any right to say this, but I don't think you should hang out alone with this girl.

Lucas:Why not?

Riley:I don't really know, but I think, if you actually spend time with her alone it's gonna change things for you know, all of us.

Missy:Well, aren't you just a concerned friend?

Riley:Yeah, I am.

Missy:Well, with you around, how could I ever possibly get Lucas alone? (Throws potatoes on Lucas' and her face) Food fight!

Lucas:Hey!

Cory:(Walks over) No food fight! Detention this afternoon, both of you!

Missy:Oh no. Both of us. Alone

Riley:How could you do that, Dad?

Cory:What did I do?

Riley:You gave them detention together.

Cory:I was the cafeteria monitor. I saw potatoes not where potatoes are supposed to be. Detention him, detention her.

Riley:But Lucas didn't even do anything.

Cory:Don't care. I'm mad with power.

Riley:Then I want detention too.

Cory:You do? Riley, you've never had detention in your whole life. What could you possibly do that would get you detention on such short notice?

Riley:I could introduce you to my special guest stars. (Gestures to the door)

Cory:Uh-oh.

Maya and Mia:(Enters, and jumps on Cory's back) Nothing personal, bub.(Mia holds onto Cory's legs and make him go on his knees)

Cory:(Sputters gibberish) Yeah, that'll do it. (Maya hops off his back and Mia let's go of his legs) Nice job.

Maya and Mia:(Shakes Cory's hands) Pleasure doing business with you.

Riley:How you doin'?

Missy:What are you doing here?

Riley:Oh, I'm a bad girl.

Maya:(To Missy) Yeah, (Points at Riley) 

Mia:you don't wanna mess with this one.

Missy:(picks up Maya's placecard) What are these, placecards?

Riley:Yup, I made them. (Points at back corner) 

Mia:You sit over there.

Missy:(sees a placecard with her name on it on one of the desks and walks to a different desk next to Lucas's) I think this seat has my name on it, actually. (Sits down)

Cory:(To his class) Alright, guys. I like my detention to have a little learning in it. So, I'd like to continue talking about Pearl Harbor and what happened after the sneak attack. (Riley starts writing) The world was at war and alliances were forged in battle and were made stronger because of that.

Farkle:(Entering) What is this place?

Mia:It's detention, Farkle. It's not for you.

Farkle:If my friends are in it, then it's for me. (Walks to his desk)

Cory:(To his class) During this world war, the United States was put to one of its greatest tests, when it made a threat to our way of life but because we were united, we prevailed.

Lucas:(To Mia) Hey Mia. Missy invited me to see a movie with her.

Missy:I think she's aware of that, Lucas. No need to make her feel worse.

Lucas:(To Riley, Mia Maya and Farkle) And I was wonderin' if maybe you guys would like to come along with us.

Riley:You want us?

Missy:(scoffs and says to Lucas) I'm sorry, Lucas. That wasn't the invitation.

Lucas:Oh. (Looks at Mia) Well, then. I'm sorry, Missy, but I can't go.

Missy:What are you talking about? Nobody's ever turned me down in my life.

Mia: there is certainly a first for everything.(laughs)

Lucas:Well, see? These are my friends and I don't like doing anything without his friends. (To mia) Right, Mia?

Mia:Yeah... right.

Lucas.(To Missy) Now, I certainly appreciate you're wanting me to take care of you during a scary movie and you showing me your leg and all but back in the 7th grade, I think maybe we'd have more fun just hanging out together.

Maya:(To Missy) Boop.

Missy:(picks up her books, sits up, and gets in front of Cory's class and says to them) Grow up.

Riley:(Missy exits) Not yet.

Cory:(To his class) Oh, she's leaving? Okay.

Mia:(To Lucas) Hey.

Lucas:Hey.

MIA:You know what the easiest thing about having friends is?

Lucas:What?

Riley:Sometimes, all you have to do is trust them. (Lucas smiles)

Cory:(To his class) When peace time came, the United States enjoyed its greatest period of growth, prosperity and happiness. Detention over. You're guys done?

Mia:No. We're good right here.

 (Cory smiles then exits)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.1K 24
What if Riley Matthews missed the train with Maya? What if Lucas Friar didn't meet them that morning? What if he met Lexi Minkus first? What if he di...
733K 13.1K 63
What if Lucas had a girlfriend the whole time? What if he never had a crush on Riley, but she didn't see it? What happens when they meet her in Tex...
39K 506 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...
69.5K 1.7K 17
hurt emotionally and physically, how can maya ever recover.