Mia meets werid class

After that werid thing that happened on the subway, me and Lucas went to the school and walked to the front office and got our schedules. We both had Mr. Matthews for history

Riley's pov:
Me and Maya was at our lockers talking about the homework we had the night before.

Riley:Did you have trouble with the homework?
Maya:Piece of cake.
Riley:You didn't do it, did you?
Maya:I don't even know where my books are.
Riley:(Opens her messenger bag, and hands Maya her books) Here. And they're heavy. (Bell rings, and Riley and enters a classroom with Maya) You have to do the homework, Maya. This teacher's insane, a total nut job. I think there's something seriously wrong with him.

Cory:Hi, honey.

Riley:Hi, Daddy.

Cory:You're late to your father's class.

Maya:Oh, don't worry, Mr. Matthews, you wrote her a note.

Cory:I did?

Maya:You did. (Hands the note to Riley

Riley:(To Cory) You did. (Hands the note to Cory)

Cory:(Reading the note) Riley's late. Deal with it. Oh, you got my signature down pretty good this time.

Maya:Oh it was easy, you write like a girl.

Cory:(To his class) Okay, let me get back to jamming some learning in your heads, The Civil War.

Maya:The Civil Bore.

Cory:Thank you, future Mini-Mart employee of the month.

Maya:Would I be making more money than you?

Cory:(Pauses and then says to his class) The Civil War! Anybody?

Riley:A war we fought against ourselves.

Cory:What, you actually studied it?

Riley:No, I'm actually living in it. (Smacks her head on her desk)

Farkle:(To Cory's class) People, people, are we here to learn or not?

Cory:What do you mean, Farkle?

Farkle:I've been in love with Riley since the first grade. But I'm also equally in love with Maya. Some might say the great mystery of the universe is who's gonna be the first Mrs. Farkle.

Maya:(Turns around) You don't want this.

Farkle:Bring it on.

Riley:(To Maya) I always thought that he'd wind up with back-of-the-class Brenda. (Everyone turns around)Brenda:(Waves)

Farkle:(Disgusted) Yuck!

Cory:Actually, the great mystery of the universe is how you can love two women the same who couldn't possibly be more different.

Riley:We're not so different.

Farkle:(raises his hand and says to Cory) May I overstep my bounds, sir?Cory:You always do. (Switches places with Farkle)

Farkle:(flips over the name tag on Cory's desk so it says "Farkle" instead of "Mr. Matthews" and Farkle says to Cory's class) Riley, is the sun. Warm and bright and lights up my whole day. Maya, is the night. Dark and mysterious. And the night has always been a mystery to me. Because I go to bed at 7:30. How can I love these two different women? How can I not? (Bows) Thank you, I am Farkle!

Cory:(To his class) So, we were indeed trying to find out who we were, as a people. Who am I? What should I be? History shows that bad things happen when you don't know who you are.

Lucas and Mia walks in

Cory:Who are you? I don't know who you are.

Riley:(whispers to Maya) Subway boy!

Lucas:(To Cory) I'm Lucas Friar, from Austin, Texas. (Hands Cory a note)

Mia: ( to Cory) I'm Mia Jones, from Austin,Texas (hands Cory a note)

Cory:Oh. New students, Mr. Friar? Mrs. Jones?
Lucas and Mia:Yes, sir.

Cory:Great. You're just in time for today's assignment. Have a seat.

Lucas:(sits in the seat behind Riley)

Mia:(sits in a seat behind Farkle)

Riley:(looks at Lucas)

Cory:(To his class) Okay, so we... (walks to Riley, and turns her head forward) So, I'd like you guys to open your books to page 48. Now, I'd like you to turn to page 1. Now, I'd like you to read from page 1 to 48. (everyone groans) Oh, too bad on you. Okay, so for tonight's assignment, I'd like you to write me a three page essay on anything. Anything at all, that you guys believe in so strongly, you fight for it.

M

aya:That. I'd fight for no homework. I come here every day; why can't you teach me everything I need to know while I'm here.

Riley:Woo! (Looks at Cory and says to him) Not woo!

Maya:He gets our days, let's take back our nights. No homework, more freedom! (To Cory's students) Who's with me? (With the class) No homework, more freedom! No homework, more freedom! No homework, more freedom! (Whispers to Riley) This is it, kid. You wanna be like me? Stand up. (Starts chanting) No homework, more freedom! No homework, more freedom! No homework, more freedom!

Cory:What are you doing?

Riley:I'm making a choice about who I want to be, about whose world I want it to be.

Cory:Riley, I know you. You know exactly who you are.

Riley:Then who am I, Dad?

Cory:You're just like me.

Riley:Oh, yeah? Would you do this? (Starts chanting) No homework, more freedom! No homework, more freedom! (To Farkle) Farkle, are you with us or not? No homework, more freedom! No homework, more freedom!

Farkle:My education? Or my women? My education? Or my women? My education? Or my women? (Gets dazed and says to Cory) Oh, it's happening again, sir. (Faints)

I'm going to skip the whole Matthews apartment stuff because I don't know how my character would fit into all that.