Mia meets first Date

It is 6:30 am and I did my business and got dressed

I went downstairs and my parents weren't at work already, which surprised me

Mia: hey Mom and Dad

Thomas and Anna: hey sweetie, how is school going

Mia: I have awesome friends, my grades are good and I have only been in one fight so far, so school is improving.

Thomas and Anna: A FIGHT!!!

Mia: yes, but Oliver smith started it.

Thomas: Oliver smith? I thought he was in Texas

Anna: I have never liked that kid

Mia: than why did you let me date him

Anna: because I have never seen you that happy unless you were with Lucas and Zay.

Thomas: what happened?

Mia: Oliver and another kid named Joey, held Zay against the lockers and then me and Lucas talked to Joey and Oliver. Oliver punched me in the face and then I called him a 'son of a bitch' because of what happened and the last time we fought didn't teach him anything. Then Oliver said he wasn't the son of a bitch, he said Lucas and Zay were. Lucas and Zay held me back but all I saw was Red so I got free then words were said and I beat him up and he got expelled and I got detention for a month.

Anna: HE CALLED LUCAS AND ZAY MOTHERS BITCHES!!

Thomas: calm down honey and Mia I get it so your not in trouble but you need to work on your anger issues okay?

Mia: yes dad I will and I promise I won't get in anymore fights this year, after all we worked for so far.

Anna: thanks for sticking up for your friends and their mothers, I really love their mothers, they are so nice. But your father is right.

Mia: thanks mom and dad, now I better hurry before I'm late meeting up with the gang and is it alright if I spend the night at Maya's house tonight?

Thomas and Anna: yes it is, see you tomorrow. I love you.

Mia: thanks mom and dad, see you tomorrow. I love you guys.

The gang rode the subway and they are now at school.

Cory:Ah, the end of the year. The weather changes, kids pair off, first love. It amazes me how the power of love sometimes guides the perfect couples right into each other's arm. (Yogi hops into a Darby's arm) And sometimes it does that. But it's still first crush and I love this time of year. (chuckles) Probably because I don't have to worry like those poor sap, seventh grade father. (Laughs) Wait a minute! (Turns to Riley)

Riley:(Closes her locker and slowly turns around then Riley and Lucas look at each other)

Cory:No-oooo! (Picks up Riley and drops her off at her desk)