HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Don't Know What To Do

169 4 14
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V 

-Skip Time : Sunday- 

I don't know why but since yesterday , I can't stop thinking about the 'date' Daniel talked about. I mean , what does he even want ? Urghhh !!!

My phone rang and as expected , it's Daniel . I answered .

Me : Hello , Daniel . Why ?

Daniel : Hello , darling . Have you forget our date today ?

Me : What date ? And when did I agree to be your 'darling' ? 

Daniel : So .. You're trying to play hard to get , huh ? 

Me : Just .. Don't bother me anymore , can you ?

Daniel : Or you just can't resist me ?

Me : I SAID STOP ! 

Daniel : Ooohhh .. I'm sooo scared ... Just .. Dear , why are you like this ?

Me : What the heck ? Are you a psycho or something ? You insulted me so bad and now you're talking this trash ?

Daniel : Then , why don't you just shut it and come to our date ?

Me : Seriously , Daniel ? Straight to the point , please ?! The heck dude ?!

Daniel : We haven't even broke up . Relax .

Changkyun suddenly show up and grabbed my phone without saying anything . 

Changkyun : *talks on the phone* Hello ?

Changkyun's P.O.V 

I was just standing behind and I heard EVERYTHING . I can't hold it in anymore , so I just straight up grabbed her phone because I want to know what were they talking about .

Me : Hello ?

Daniel : Who the heck are you ? Another pretended hero for Y/n like Changkyun ? 

Me : I guess .. Stop calling her and disturbing her please . 

Daniel : Just , for your information , I'm just fooling around , okay ? Don't let that girl played you like she did with Changkyun . You are the one fooled by her now . 

Me : I don't think so . Anyways , why do you keep disturbing her ?

Daniel : I just wanna play with her heart , that's all ... But it seems like she's not falling for it . No fun at all .. 

Me : So ... You want to hang up or do you need me to call the police ?

Daniel : Ugh ! Whatever ! *hang up*

Finally  ! Phew ! That was hard . He really doesn't listen !

Me : Here , your phone .

Y/n : O-o-oh ... T-Thanks . What are you doing here in the kitchen ?

Me : Just , thirsty and saw a girl getting disturbed .. I just helped . Ain't a problem . 

Y/n : So .. You heard it all ?

Me : Sort of .. And if he ever do this to you again , just tell me , okay ?  

Y/n : You really don't have to . But , anyways thanks again  . 

I go back to the living room and watch the TV . 

-Time Skip : Next Morning-

I woke up really early and I felt really exited since we're gonna start practicing my 'confession' to Y/n today ! 

I go downstairs and eat breakfast . 

Mom : Changkyun seems happy today . I wonder why ..

Me : No , nothing . 

Nayeon : You seems suspicious .. Y/n ? Do you know anything ? You're his wi-

Y/n suddenly chocked . I bet she is shocked that Noona mentioned it since she wants to keep it a secret from Eun Byeol , Min Ha and Hye Rim .

Me : Are you okay ? *hands her a glass of water while slowly rubbing her back* 

Y/n : *drinks water* *coughs* Thanks . I'm okay . Sorry . 

Eun Byeol : Eonni .. I guess you can finish you sentence now  .

Nayeon : I was just asking Y/n if she knows anything . That's all . 

Min Ha : No , I think she meant to ask about that one word you were about to say before Y/n chocked . 

Me : Y/n and I will get going first ! Bye !

I were about to go with Y/n but she pulled my hand and I go back to my seat . 

Y/n : Okay , just tell them Eonni .. 

Nayeon : O-Okay .. Y/n is Changkyun's wife ?

Eun Byeol , Min Ha and Hye Rim : HEOL ! I KNEW IT ! 

Y/n : Wait .. You knew ?

Min Ha : It's kinda obvious ...Anyways , how , when and why ?

Y/n : Urmm .. Gotta go to school . Bye !

Y/n and I go straight to my motorbike and I ride it to school . As we reached , Y/n and I looked at each other and laughed because of the morning incident .. I mean , like , we just run away without explaining anything . 

We go to our class and go on with our things as usual . 

-Recess- 

I was about to go to see the hyungsbut suddenly , Daniel approached me .

Daniel : Hey , Changkyun-ssi .. You know what ? Your Y/n have another men . 

Me : Oh , yeah ? Why should I believe that ? 

Daniel : Then hear this .

Daniel played a recording of my voice talking on Y/n's phone the other day . 

Daniel : Now you believe me ?

Me : I don't know how to convince all of you but I just want to make it clear ... That I know Y/n better and I know she isn't like that at all .

Daniel : Or could it be ? That YOU are the one playing with her heart playing 'hero' in front of everybody ?

Me : Just shut it . You know NOTHING . And you have no right to say that to me .

Daniel : We'll see if she's still gonna talk to you later ..

Me : Why ?

Daniel then just left without saying anything . What could it mean ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 263 38
βπ‘―π’Š 𝒀/𝒏.❞ 𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐒π₯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝π₯𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞...
3.3K 372 31
After the military enlistment of Shownu, Kihyun took a long hiatus from the group and the projects pending for their upcoming events henceforth. Othe...
34.8K 1K 19
As a fan of monstax living with them must be a dream, of every fan girl. What if you got a chance to live with them even though just for 20 days and...
28.8K 942 23
(y/n) = your name this story is about that you incidentally meet this guy and he become friends. This friendship you had with him will take the ne...