Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 3

7.1K 216 32
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's Pov

"Do you want to die?! Give me that!" I whispered-shouted at him while we are walking down the hallway and my hair is blocking my face.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I can sense that he is looking at me. "Hiding, obviously? Are you blind?" I replied sarcastically.

"Stop and we need to pass our assignment" he stated and I remember our homework. I push him lightly and fix myself. "Happy?" I said and flashed a fake smile.

"Good" he mess my hair and I just groaned in annoyance. We are walking towards the teacher's room when I saw Rosè alone. I think she passed their homework too.

She look at me and her eyes widen. "Is that you?" she asked and I just rolled my eyes. "Rosè!" someone shouted behind my back and I turn around.

I saw Jennie unnie running towards us with Taehyung oppa beside her. She stops and stared at me. "You're all look like an idiot" I stated and walk away from them.

"YAH! WE'RE YOUR UNNIES!" I heard them shouted and I just chuckled.

-

We walk out from the teacher's room and our teacher was surprised by my new look.

We both walk in at the same time and all of the attention are on us. "I hate attention" I mumbled and walk fast to seat down.

-

"Kaja?" I asked to Rosè and she just nodded. Jennie unnie fetch Jisoo unnie up so we are going to have a break together. I was walking down the hallway when I saw some boys looking at me flirtly. The fvck?

Some boys are saying hi to me but I will just ignore them. "Wow, you're pretty" Rosè said beside me and I just rolled my eyes.

We walk in to the cafeteria and Rosè said that she would be the one who will order for us so I just nodded and sat down on our usual table.

"Hi" someone said and sat down infront of me. I look at him with my blank expression and raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you need anything? If you don't, just go away." I replied and he smirked.

He touch my hand that is resting on the table and I quickly pull my hands away. "Can you please go away? Your presence is so irritating" I said out of annoyance.

"I'm Lee Ji-Hun" he asked for a handshake and I just stared at it. "I don't care who the fvck you are." I replied and his expression changes.

"And who are you you to talk to me like that? Bullshit" I just stared at him with a frown. "Did I say that you can talk to me? Asshole?" I fired back and he grab my wrist and pull me away.

"YAH LET ME GO!!" I shouted and try to pull my hands away. "I'm hurting!" I said but he's not letting go. I kick his legs causing him to let go of my hand and kneel down.

I was about to go back to my seat when he catch my hand and make me turn my face to him. His face was so angry and dark. He push me hard and my eyes are close, waiting for my butt to touch on the ground that hard but I didn't feel anything.

I slowly open my eyes and someone catches me. His hand are on my wrist while the other is on my waist supporting it. I turn my face to who is it and I saw Jungkook.

"Why are you so clumsy?" he asked and I stand up quickly. I look at the guy and he is smirking at us. "S-sorry" I just said.

He look at the guy and he put his hands inside his pockets again. "Who are you?" he asked and Ji-hun just look at us. "Tsk" I heard him mumbled and was about to walk away when Jungkook run to him and kick him on his back. I was so shocked of what he did.

Ji-hun stand up and was about to punch Jungkook on the face when someone held Ji-hun's arms on the back and make him walk away from the cafeteria.

"Is everything ok?" I remember who is he, Jin oppa! I look beside him and I saw Jisoo unnie. "Lisa?" she asked and I just raised an eyebrow at her. Why is she with Jin oppa?

"Judgemental? We're just friends" she replied and I just nodded. "Sorry, we're late!" a boy shouted from the distance while running towards us. Oh, it's Taehyung oppa.

And Jennie unnie is running towards us too. "Huh?" I mumbled and go back to our seat. They sat down with me even Jungkook.

"What happened?" Jennie unnie asked with confusion. "Someone is trying to hit on her" Jungkook replied with his blank expression. "Hm, no doubt with that face" I just rolled my eyes and wait for Rosè.

"Jin hyung, why are you here?" someone asked and we all look who is it. Isn't it Jimin oppa? Exactly, Rosè is here. "Oh, why? What happened?" Rosè asked confusedly and bring down the tray.

"Unnie's boyfriends" I calmly said and I think that they are now cursing me inside their heads. "Aniyo, we are just friends" Jennie and Jisoo unnie said at the same time that makes me look at them.

"Yeah, it's not obvious" I mumbled and eat my snacks. I look beside me and it's Jimin oppa. "Oh, is he the reason why you get into a fight?" I asked to Rosè while pointing him.

"Because of me?" he asked again and I frown. "Because you both flirted?" I stated and I heard them chuckled except for the two. "Yah!" they both shouted and I just smirked.

"Stop it now" Jisoo unnie warned. "Sure" I mumbled and eat again. "Jennie, is he your friend too?" I asked while pointing out Taehyung.

"Yeah" she replied then look at me. "And fyi, you are younger than us so call us unnie and oppa" she added and I just nod.

"Jisoo unnie-" she cut me off. "Let's stop it now" she cut in and I just teasingly smiled. "Ok" I replied.

We became closer and closer and talk about random things during break.

-

"Nice meeting you guys, but it's time for class. Let's go Jisoo" Jin oppa said and they first got out from the cafeteria because we are all classmates, except for them.

"We're late!" Jennie unnie exclaimed and we all run towards our classroom. As expected, we are late. Our teacher scolded us and we are in detention. She makes us clean the garden.

"Lisa! come and help!" Taehyung oppa exclaimed and I just frowned. "I don't know" I shyly mumbled and I heard them laughed.

"Here" Jungkook said and held my wrist to make me sat down with him. He gave me a gloves and some scissors for the grass. "Just do this" he stated and demonstrated what to do.

"Since when are you two so close like this?" Jimin oppa asked and we both look at him. "We're not. He's annoying" I replied. "And she's so fvcking clumsy" Jungkook cut in and I elbowed him.

"Rosè when are you going to move with us?" Jennie unnie asked and I looked at Rosè. "Uhmm, maybe after class?" she answered unsure. "What's happening?" I asked and they look at me.

"Ah, Rosè is moving to our dorm with Jisoo unnie" Jennie unnie replied and I just pouted. "Want to come?" she added and I just pouted even more. "To be honest, I'm spoiled" I replied and they all look at me.

"Hm, it's obvious" Taehyung cut in and Jennie unnie glared at him. "Whenever you change your mind, just let us know." she said and I just nodded.

I was thinking so deeply that I didn't even realized that I cut myself because of the scissors. "Ouch" I mumbled and I saw the blood. I take off my gloves and I started to feel the pain. I close my eyes, not wanting to see the blood.

"Let me see" Jungkook said and touch my hand to look at it closely. "Are you that dumb?" he asked and I hissed in pain. "I'm not! I just slipped ok?!" I replied and slap his arms with my other hand.

"Your cut was deep and you say that you just slipped?" I open my eyes as I  raised an eyebrow at him and pull my hands away from him. "Tsk! Just don't mind this" I said and was about to take the scissors when Jungkook make me stand up.

"What?!" I asked annoyingly. "Let's go to the clinic" he said and I just look at him. "It's ok. It's just a cut" I replied and I was about to sat down again when he held my wrist and pull me out of the garden.

"Yah!" I shouted and try to pull my hands away from him. He stop and look at me. "Don't be stubborn" he stated seriously that make me shut up and he continue to pull me again.

-

"Sit down" he said, more like demanding. "You're not the boss of me" I replied as I crossed my arms. "Are you going to sit or not?" he asked while looking for the kit.

I sighed and just sat down. Actually, I didn't follow anyone's orders except for my parents because I hate it. "Give me your hand" he demanded again and he's getting into my nerves.

Why I am even following this annoying creature? "Tsk" I heard him mumbled and forcely held my hand. He started to take off the blood and clean it. He put an ointment before putting the band-aid.

I just stared at him while doing that. I don't know that he has this handsome features. "Stop staring at me" he suddenly said that makes me cleared my throat.

"Why would I? You're not even that handsome" I replied and he's now done. "Don't worry, you're not pretty too" he fired back and stand up to put the kit back.

"Really? but you said I'm pretty?" I teasingly said and he look at me. "Ok, you're pretty. If that's what you want to hear from this handsome boy" he replied and I feel like throwing up.

"Where? You're not even my type" I said and stand up. "So stop staring at me. Everyone will think that you like me when you're looking at me like that" he put his hands inside his pocket and walk out.

I followed him and we go back to the garden. "Just stay there" he pointed out the bench and I just sighed. "Thank you" I stated and he just nod. I didn't saw him smile just once.

-

We- I mean they are done and it's time for lunch. We walk towards the cafeteria and we saw Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie sitting at our usual spot.

I sat down with them and the others too. "What happened to your hand?" Jisoo unnie asked and I hid my hand. "Ah because-" I was cut off by Jungkook.

"Because she's stupid" he cut in and I glared at him. "I'm not!" I replied and he look back at me. "Plus, you're clumsy" he added and my hand turns into fist.

"I told you! I don't do chores" I said and calm myself down. "Be thankful that I helped you" he look away and I just laughed sarcastically. "I didn't told you to help me bitch!" I hardly replied and he look at me again.

"Bitch? I just helped you!" he exclaimed and I didn't care whoever heard that. "Oh really?! I didn't asked for your help did I?! Don't be so full of yourself!" I shouted back and all of the student's attention are on us.

"Why are you shouting? I didn't want to help you too but I don't have a choice" he replied and I just sticked my tongue out at him. "How childish, get lost" he added and I look away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 849 18
when rosé and lisa both have a crush on BTS' jungkook.
15.1K 829 16
WHEN A LAWN TENNIS PLAYER HAS A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN HER HEAD BEFORE HER COMPETITION....
1.1M 45.1K 53
❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞
27.3K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? •Schoo...