Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 2

7.9K 263 125
By jaaiirraah_c

Jisoo's Pov

"Hey! Sorry we're late!" I shouted while panting hard. We sat down with them and Jennie is with me. 

Jennie is the SG secretary.

"So, let's start?" Jin said, our SG president. We all nodded in response. 

-

"How about let's do some clubs like dancing, singing, acting and more. So that, our school will have more activities unlike the last time" Jennie suddenly suggested and we look at our president for his agreement.

"Sounds good. Tomorrow, we'll be having some stalls at our lawn so that the students can noticed it immediately." Jin said and he looked at me. He's so hot.

"Is that ok with you Ms. Kim?" he asked with a smile that makes my heart fluttered. "Yes, I think that's great" I replied and smiled back.

"Let's end this meeting here" we all stand up and fix our things. "Good job Jen" I whispered to her and gave her a thumbs up.

-

Lisa's Pov

I walk out from my car because it's another day to study. My eyes widen when I saw a lot of students and so many stalls.

Dancing Club? Singing Club? Idols Club?

I walk closer to it and someone cling onto my arms. "Let's sign up for the Idols Club!" she excitedly said and I just shooked my head. "Idol?" I confusedly look at her.

"It's a complete package! Dancing and singing?" she said with a 'duh' tone. We walk closer and we saw Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie at the stall of Idols Club.

"Hm? Unnie?" I stated and they both look at me. "Hello! Come and sign up!" Jennie unnie said and I just shooked my head. "Rosè will like it" I replied and gave Rosè the pen.

I heard her hissed and write on the paper. "Here unnie" I look at it for a sec and my eyes widen. "Yah!" I shouted and was about to take the paper from her when Jisoo unnie snatched it quickly.

"Oops, looks like you're in" I just sighed and pouted.

-

"Our assignment will be by two's." I look at Rosè and we both nodded. "Your partners will be your seatmate. No more buts, bye class" the teacher walk out and I look at my side.

We both look at each other and I quickly look away. I sighed and fix my things. "Meet me at the garden, now" he said, more like demanding.

"Bad luck" Rosè said while lazily walk closer to me. "Why?" I asked and she just sighed. "My partner was.. not that good" she answered and I just giggled.

"Let's go?" I was about to go with her when I remember what he told me. "Meet me at the cafeteria. I need to do something" I bid goodbye to her and go to the garden.

I look around and I saw him sitting on a bench. I walk infront of him and crossed my arms. I cleared my throat to caught his attention and finally, he looked at me.

"We need to do our assignment. At your house or mine?" he straight-forwardly asked. "W-what?" I stuttered. I face-palm at myself. "Are you deaf?" he stand up and put his hands inside his pockets.

"Did I say so? At my house after class" I replied and was about to turn my back on him when he spoke again. "Take off that fake braces and freckles of yours, you look dumb" he said as he walk away leaving me behind.

Is it obvious?

-

I walk in to the cafeteria and I saw Rosè with Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie. I sat down and greet them. "Where have you been? I ordered a food for you" Rosè said and I just nodded.

"Thank you" I replied and start eating. "Lisa, I need your contact number. Unfortunately, Rosè doesn't know your number yet" Jisoo unnie said, breaking the silence.

"I said I don't want to" I replied and they just chuckled. "It's too late to turn back now. We passed the names just a while ago" Jennie unnie cut in and I sighed in defeat.

I told them my phone number and continue to eat. "And Lisa, remove your nerdy accessories" Jennie unnie said that makes me pouted a little.

"I don't want to" I replied as I sticked out my tongue on them. "Let's see about that later. Bye!" they walk away leaving me and Rosè here.

"Yeah, Jennie unnie is right. You should, it's so obvious" Rosè said and continue to eat.

-

The classes are now done.

Ting~

I pull out my phone from my pocket and look who's texting.

From +82*********

-It's your Jisoo unnie, go to the Idols Club Room, NOW!

I saved her number to my phonebook and set her name to 'Jisoo Unnie'

"Rosè, we need to go to the Idols Club room." I informed to her and she just nodded.

-

We held the doorknob and open it. We bow quickly at the people who is inside. "Don't be shy. Have a sit" Jisoo unnie said and we both seat down beside each other. 

I look infront of me and my eyes widen. Wow, Jeon Jungkook is participating. Ah well, his hyungs are here so why not?

"Let's introduce ourselves, shall we?" Jennie unnie break the akward atmosphere that is taking all over the place. "Staring with me, hi my name is Kim Jennie from Grade 11 section A"

"Hello, my name is Kim Jisoo from Grade 12 section A"

"Annyeong, my name is Park Chaeyoung or just simply Rosè from Grade 11 section A"

"Hello, my name is Lalisa Manoban from Grade 11 section A"

"My name is Kim Seokjin from Grade 12 section A, hello guys."

"Annyeong, my name is Park Jimin from Grade 11 section A"

"Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung from Grade 11 section A"

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook from Grade 11 section A"

-

"So we both know each other. Welcome to the Idols Club!" Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie said because they are the leader of this club.

We all clapped our hands and greeted each other.

-

"Let's go?" someone whispered at my back. I turn around and frown at him. "Where?" I asked and he stared at me like I am so dumb.

"At your house, idiot" he calmly replied and that's the time I remember. "Oh right" I mumbled and grab my things on the table.

I walk away and I can sense that he's following me so I continue walking through the parking lot, where my driver is already waiting for me.

"Seriously? You have a driver?" I just rolled my eyes on his statement. "Do you have your-" I was cut off when he get in to his car.

I walk in to my car and wait until we got home. "Someone is following us Ma'am" I didn't gave him attention and just sighed.

"Just let him be" I replied and close my eyes again.

-

I got off from my car and I saw him park his car beside mine. He got off and I saw our maids widen their eyes. This is the first time I invited a visitor.

"Let's go" I walk in to our house and he followed with his hands inside his pockets.

"Lisa dinner is- oh" Alisia smiled at me teasingly and I just rolled my eyes on her. "Just place it at the living room. I will just go and get change real quick" I look at Jungkook and he is roaming his eyes around the place.

"Just sit down" I said and he just nodded and sat down at the living room.

I walk up to my room and change into shorts and oversized t-shirt that I tucked in just on the front. I look at the mirror and I was hesitating if I should take it off.

Nevermind.

I walk downstairs and I saw him staring a picture. I quietly walk closer to him and he is looking at my picture. "Oops" I said and hide the picture at my back.

"Told you, that's fake" he said while pointing out my braces and freckles. "Yeah sure" I replied and we both sat down on the floor with a pillow to make it comfortable.

We start to do our homework and we're just quiet while doing so. "I can't concentrate. You're so ugly" I glared at him but he is not looking at me.

"Who told you to look at my face?" I rolled my eyes on him and averted my eyes on our homework. I flinched a little when he took off my glasses.

"Yah Jeon!" I exclaimed and try to steal my glasses away from his hands. And what really shocked me the most when he touch my face and wipe my freckles on my face.

"Much better." he stated and nod at me. He go back to work while I'm still in shocked. "Just take off your braces then you're perfect" he added without looking at me.

Perfect? Is that a joke?

I don't know why my heart is pounding so fast. I drink the water beside me and calm myself down. "Are you ok?" he asked and I just nodded. "Don't mind me" I just replied and help him.

-

"Let's stop for a minute. I'm hungry" I grab the plate as I put closer to me and remove my fake braces before eating some of it. I look at him and he's just staring at me.

"W-what?" I asked and I just realized that I take off my braces. I put the plate infront of him not wanting to talk about it. "Just eat, I know I'm pretty" I jokingly stated and start eating again.

He didn't say anything and that makes me calm myself.

-

I'm done eating so I look at him and he is now done too. "Alisia!" I shouted and she walk out from the kitchen. She knows what to do so she quickly take the dishes.

"Why are you pretending to be a nerd?" he suddenly asked, breaking the silence. "Hm, why do you want to know?" I asked back and that's the time he look at me.

I didn't stared at him like this closely before. No doubt, he's handsome. "Are you done checking me out? I just want to know" he replied and I akwardly cleared my throat.

"Heart break? I guess" I replied as I look away. "That's why you think to be a nerd? You're really dumb" I glared at him and can't  help but to pout after.

"Do you think being a nerd changes your past?" he look at me and we both stared at each other.

-

Jungkook's Pov

She told me her past with that Mingyu guy. And she also told me that she's a Thai. "Ah, you're dumb" "you're dumb" we both said at the same time that makes her giggled. "You really are. You don't even know you got played" I added and she just nodded.

"Yeah, that's why I promise to myself that I will never fall inlove again" she replied and flashed a sad smile. I know at the very beginning that she is just pretending to be a nerd.

"Now we're done" she said that came back to my senses. I stand up as I sighed. She was about to stand up when she slipped and that makes me catches her.

"Clumsy" I stated and she composed herself. "Whatever" she lead me to the door and bid good bye to me.

Tsk, see you tomorrow with you, and yourself.

-

Lisa's Pov

"What the heck? Alisia! Did you see my nerdy something?" I asked with frustration. "I didn't" she replied and I look all over the house but I can't see it.

My glasses and my braces are missing! "Aish!" I mumbled while I messed up my hair. "You're gonna be late Ma'am" my driver stated and I just sighed. "Neh" I replied lazily and grab my things and hop in to my car.

-

"Ma'am, we're here" I didn't pay attetion and I realized that we're now here. I look at the lawn and there are so many students walking around.

I sighed and walk out from my car. I was about to walk when a car passes infront of me that causes me to move back and fell because of out of balance.

"Ouch!" I hissed in pain and touch my butt. I look who is it and I saw Jungkook walking out from his car.

He smirked at me and offered his hand. I just glared at him and stand up without reaching his hand. "Told you, you're pretty" he stated and that makes me froze.

He grab something from his pocket and I saw my glasses. "Yah!" I shouted and try to reach it. "Let's go" he stated and hold me on my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 85 24
A life nobody wants but still gets. And sadly this particular person may not move on.
169K 4.8K 78
Because we all imagine them in our lives. Dedicated to the reader who suggested I do this (you know who you are, Bae) TRIGGER WARNINGS (just in case)
2.1K 153 35
In which Kim Jennie, a new student at Jangmi High, meets Min Yoongi, from then, their story begins.
70.9K 1.5K 30
Read and find out. Coming soon.